Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Good Deeds Definitely Go Unpunished! (Maple/Poke) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:26 pm
There was a tiny part of the dragon ghoul who reveled in seeing the feline boil cringe in fear at her presence. It was like a show of honor. To scare another halloween creature showed just how terrifying you could be. Her eyes slitted with a reptilian grin, before she blinked and focused on what the ghost boil was saying.

Damn, this guy could be forgiving. Considering he was crushed to bits and all. But hey, if he didn't give a damn, then neither did she.

"You guys can share the stuff inside, I'm pretty sure thats the intention of it." She continued. "It's a....cheery up present. Just cause."

The thanks she received form their both felt pretty weird, and she coughed into a hand as she looked away. "It's no biggie."

As she turned away, she looked over her shoulder. "Oh, by the way. Communication is key. Best to confront your issues then to hide from them." She didn't elaborate as she walked back towards the school, and to the exam room where Professor Selene was waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm
It was so nice to be out of the well, out of the damp and the cold and the uncomfortable gear, the steady ground was well appreciated. As was the hug, even if it was a little awkward but it felt nice and comforting. Especially finding out they weren't done yet.

At least they were being allowed to change out of their wet attire, and for her at least get into decent clothing to travel around school in. Maple simply nodded and was on her way, returning as quickly as she could a little later this time in proper clothing and brushed hair. A bag was in her hands as well, clung to in desperation as she listened with the other ghoul for the instructions for the next part of their test.

Of course her shoulders slumped at the details, unsure of how she of all creeple could possibly provide comfort and cheer anyone up when she was... well, as she was. Maple found her brows pushing upward with worry, this was going to be awful. So, with a heavy unsure sigh she collected the basket from Miss Selene. "Oh," she realized, pushing the other article in her hand towards the female teacher, "th-thank you f-for the c-coat," at least she could smile a little, "s-sorry I g-got it.. w-wet and wasn't a-able t-to c-clean it..." There just didn't seem to be enough time for that. But at least it was being returned.

And with that, Maple left the classroom with her knuckles white as she clutched the basket for dear life. She had no idea how she was going to do this, no idea at all!

Just ... have to try... she supposed, finding herself heading to the school quad despite automatic reflexes that steered her towards the library. The quad was well populated, for sure she would find someone there...

chimarii
OuO

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm
Danny was indeed in the quad, lounged across a bench looking very glum.

chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 pm
How was she supposed to do this. How was she supposed to do this. Maple could feel her hands shaking a little as she gripped the basket tight while her eyes roamed the student body to find a target. There were indeed those that looked a little on the downside in the seas of smiles and laughter, frowning in the while but seeming either too intimidating or in their own various circles of comfort.

She didn't approach them and just kept going in the hopes of finding someone alone or at least wouldn't mind a witch bothering them; which was doubtful really to her. What she found, actually, was what looked like a flame demon sitting all alone. One that actually seemed very familiar, sans pretty dress, this made it easier to approach - even though she was very well aware of how temperaments of flame demons could really be.

"E-excuse m-me..." Came her ice breaker when she was close, how should she do this. "W-we m-met at P-prom, yes?" Establish something, that worked but how did she go about... her assignment? Hand her the masket and run? Sputter off about what she was supposed to do? "Are.. y-you okay?" That could work.

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm
Danny, in response, turned over on her side and let out a loud, upset moan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:41 pm
Maple's plan had initially to just sputter out what others usually said to her, because it seemed easy enough. But now, it didn't seem that it would work. Not in this case as her mouth hung open in worry and a mix of horror.

She had no idea what to do!

Moaning? How would she help moaning? "A-are.. y-you okay?" The witch asked, stepping a little closer to the flame demon. One hand managed to let go of the basket to reach out, not touch given how Andrew was in such cases, just hovered it over Danny's shoulder in an attempt of concern.

"D-do you n-need m-me t-to.. c-call.. someone?" Would the gift basket even work for this!?

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:42 pm
"I need ..."

She gestured Maple to lean closer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Maple edged over, a little cautiously. Not that she wasn't concerned or anything about the ghoul, but she was slightly paranoid of just about everything. "Y-yes?"

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:47 pm
"Fooooooooooooooooooooooooood," Danny whined.

Her hands then sunk to her stomach and she rolled on her back, whining louder than before. "I'm so hungry! I haven't eaten for like a WHOLE DAY!!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 pm
Suffice to say, Maple jumped back with a yelp when Danny finally rolled explained what she needed in such short amount of words. The witch could feel her heart beating at her chest and her eyes wide with surprise. A heart attack, she was going to have one.

"Th-theress-some-c-candyinth-thisb-basket!" Maple babbled out very quickly, matching pace with her mile a minute heart rate, and held out the basket in question. Nevermind that there were apparently notes inside as well. Candy was food, kind of, it was in the basket, she needed to give it to someone, assignment was still in mind!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:55 pm
Almost immediately Danny perked up, smiling a little. "Candy? I like candy!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 pm
Well, that was a relief. Didn't calm her down completely though, her hand was shaking as she continued to hold out the basket. Not moving from her spot. "I.. I d-don't know.. w-what k-kind there is b-but y.. you c-can have the.. wh-whole b-basket if y-you want." Maple told the other ghoul.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 pm
Danny thereupon snatched the entire basket and placed it upon her lap, beginning to root through it. "Really? The whole thing?"

She almost threw a piece of candy into her mouth (wrapper and all out of excitement), only to hault and stare at Maple. "How come you're being so nice? Is it my birthday ..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm
It didn't phase Maple when the basket was no longer in her hands, if anything she was thankful since her task had been taken care of. Someone had taken it, and she could actually feel herself calm down. Enough to shift herself more comfortably, but really not to relax.

And Danny was asking questions which Maple was unsure how to answer without sounding dumb. "Y-yes...you c-can have .. th-the whole t-thing" choosing words carefully here as her hands began to fidget with her skirt. "It.. it's t-to ch-cheer you up, y-you l-looked d-down a-and..
I w-was instructed t-to g-give it t-to someone...." She mumbled off. This would have been a good point to smile and offer some encouraging words, but Maple just looked nervous.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 pm
"Wah waff dat?" Danny asked, mouth already half full of candy. "Yoo kinna mombled." Danny wasn't going to argue with a full basket of candy though.

It was nice of her to cheer someone up though.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff