Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:09 pm
A small scuffle had caught the corner of Sciz's eye, and he slowed his pace to see if he'd need to intervene. As much as he loved conflict, this didn't seem to be a good place to have it. He chuckled to himself though, the woman showing such a vehement attitude with the girl she had dangling over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm
Seth sighed to himself. Clearly he couldn't focus enough on sleeping with Ella and the teacher's escapades, so with a quick muttering of the word, "Skankwich..." a little too loudly before taking out his notebook and starting to doodle outdoor scenery. He never particularly favored outdoor scenes, but he found that he drew them better than anything else he could draw. Sure, the few gorey pictures he did choose to have stashed away in his 90 page college-ruled treasure chest were good by his standards, but all other characters and scenery involved proportioning and perspectives - things that he didn't have the time nor patience to do. He began scribbling furiously in his notebook, knowing it was only a matter of time before the E-bomb exploded all over the place, so he began thinking up what the conversation would be like, occasionally muttering the words to himself. "...SOLID gold... integrity...well, y'know..."

WEAPONS CHECK SHOWS ALL CALIBRATIONS NORMAL.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 am
The boy looked over, noticing that Ella had winked at him. He wasn't sure why she did, so he looked back up to the teacher, not reacting at all.

"So, wait... THAT'S what was wrong...? But I thought that..." Dex trailed off, but shook his head trying to focus again. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name." he said.

Silverlight stopped. She turned to face Timothy again, the grunts and struggles of Scarlet nonexistent to her. She smiled and set Scarlet down. "You know, young man, you remind me greatly of my son." She then turned her attention to Scarlet. "Willing to stand up for something he thinks is right. In this case, the well being of his sister." Silverlight knelt down and picked her groceries back up. "You could learn a lot from what your brother just did for you."

With a smile, she gestured for the children to follow her again. "Now come on. Lunch will get cold."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 pm
Jaybomb woke up from his nap checks the time. "Oh..this late, I'm suprised that Dex hasn't return yet or anyone came and woke me up." He then begins working on the power converter dispite still being tired. After a few minutes of working on it he accidentally hits the wrong wire cause the converter to light up. "Crap, crap...got to act quickly to prevent a lot of damage." He then covers the area around the converter with ice. The converter then exploded shattering the ice and knocking Jaybomb far across the room into the wall. Ice covers the entire lab and Jaybomb manages to pull himself up. "Not too bad but I would assume the whole kingdom heard that explosion by now."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 pm
((Oh, hell. Why not? But at the first sign of trouble, I'm out.))

Inside the castle and all over the kingdom of Crystalia*, royalty and friends bustled about. Frost was sending her kids off to their private classes, telling them once again that they can't go to a normal high school. Noctus was holed up in her room, blasting My Chemical Romance. Fade was outside, tending to the garden. Dusk was training Phoenix in the courtyard. Techa was roaming about the city. Snow and Melody were out shopping. Haven was napping in the park. Angel and Spade were up above the castle, monitoring for signs of trouble, and Fury was beating Fire to a pulp inside the abandoned laboratory they called home. Yup, typical day.

Until the converter exploded.

Frost and Techa were on the scene in a instant, rushing for Jaybomb. "Oh my god, a-are you okay?!" Frost exclaimed, looking Jaybomb over for injuries.

((*Thought of a better name. Whaddaya think?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 pm
Hangovers really suck...

The thought echoed in Martini's head, as his brain was too busy recuperating from last night's binge drinking, escapades and other frivolities too vile to mention. A few drowsy blinks brought him to realize that he was not in his house. As a matter of fact, he wasn't in a house period. He was sitting in a dark alleyway between apartments in the suburbs. He reached into his pockets, trying to make sure he wasn't robbed while passed out. Wallet, check. Pocket knife, check. Glock... Glock... "Where the ******** is my glock?" He mumbled to himself, staring to pat his vest to find it. Apparently out of the many items he had on himself, the one thing the lowly thieves of this city wanted to take from the young comatose drunkard was his glock.

He took out a pair of sunglasses that had also been so lucky as to be spared and put them on, the bright of the sun already doing a number on his sight despite being in the cover of the dark alley. He also took a few deep breaths, prepping himself for the sickening lurches of getting himself to his feet and stumbling out onto the sidewalk and right into Sciz. "Oh, heh... Heya Sciz.." He said with some difficulty, leaning on Sciz for support.

"ALL ROUTINE CHECKS APPEAR FUNCTIONAL. F.E.A.R MECH POWERING UP." The voice said for the final time as floodlights spilled light into the room as F.E.A.R. was slowly turned on through a series of magnetic switches. The robot stepped down out of the cryo tube and onto the metallic floor, his scanners taking in the surroundings. He was in a rusted room, everything being metal from the wires and tunes scattering the floor to the roof that had slits in it, letting in the sunlight that wasn't marred by the massive fan above, filtering in cool air and filtering out hot air. He walked over to the console that was on the far end of the room, scanning it for information. 34 years. F.E.A.R. had been offline for 34 years. The screen also contained the dossier for Crystalia and the final phase of the MAYHEM Project. He took all this in, realizing what his goal was: To assume the final phase of the project and destroy the city.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:10 pm
Snoozing away, letting the cold air seep into her skin, Haven was awoken when something was thrown into the fountain behind her, causing the ice-cold water to splash onto her fur. Mewling, the stitched-up feline was awake in an instant, shaking her head to splatter away water droplets from her hair. Muttering, she turned to look into the fountain behind her to see what had woken her up. Her eyes widened, and she reached into the water, shivering from the cold, before pulling out a glock. "What in the...?" She looked around, and noticed two hooded individuals fleeing. She ran after them. "H-Hey! You dropped this!" She called, waving the weapon in the air. One turned, smirking, his breath smelling strongly of alcohol. "You keep it, girlie. We don't need it." He said, before dashing to catch up with his friend. Then, they were gone. Haven looked down at the gun in her hands, examining it.
Hey, a gun! Let's go kill some innocents!
N-No! I don't even know what to do with this...
She tucked the gun away, and walked towards town. She'd turn it into the police station. The less weapons Hollow had, the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 pm
Sciz was pushed back a bit as Martini slumped onto his chest in his attempts to keep balanced. "Ah, Martini!" Sciz said with a chuckle. "Recovering from your latest night on the town, I see." He looked up as a girl was running away with Martini's glock. "Say, uh, did you happen to lose your pistol again?" He put his arm under Martini's and propped him up to help him balance his self.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am
Martini did one of those annoying 'trying to hold it in' giggles as he cracked a smile at Sciz. "Eh, yeah. Same s**t, different day... Good Lord hates a quitter, though, eh?"He said with another retarded giggle. He yawned and stretched, not quite used to being standing upright, and suddenly he got hit with a massive head rush. For a moment, the rush made him blind, and all he saw was black. There was a thud in the process. When he regained his vision, he was on the ground, and the back of his head hurt a lot more than the hangover should.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 am
Ella was taken aback. Usually she'd recieve some kind of reaction when winking at someone, no matter how insignificant, but this boy had done nothing! Not even a flinch!
Bewildered, she focussed on the boy, staring intently.
Myelin made no sound, nor moved a muscle. She was too afraid. She knew he'd laugh at her. Her eyes gave away her anxiety.
Defeated, and despising the feeling, the twins gave in to the woman's request, following behind her.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Spyke arrived the castle courtyard and notices Dusk and Phoenix training. He watches them all the while wondering in the two of them were up for a sparing match.

Jaybomb still dizzy from hitting the wall looks at Frost. "Oh I'm fine just a minor miscalculation luckly though the ice dampen the explosion or half of the kingdom would be gone." He then shakes his head to clear his mind. "Thanks for asking though Frost, though the converter well...its wrecked." He then sighs. "I really need to build a new one, there is also new experiments to start up and I also need to work on hmmm...I guess the experiments are the main thing."

Roman then walks up to the three having heard the explosion. "Jay, there is a thing call life, look it up." He then looks around the lab. "You been in a lab for far too long."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 am
Haven, who had just passed by the two, heard the thud, and whirled around, her eyes wide. She rushed over, clasping her hands over her mouth. "A-Are you okay?!" She exclaimed, her pools of blue clouding with worry. She could feel Hollow being stirred by this unsettling event, but pushed her down.

Dusk noticed Spyke, and smiled warmly, signaling for Phoenix to stop. "Hey, man. Think you could help me out?"

Frost smiled sadly. "Roman's kinda right, Jay... You need to get out of the lab for a bit." She winked, and added, "That's an order."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 am
"Uh... I dunno." Martini said, fumbling with the words trying to come up with something other than that, because the universal "I dunno." wasn't a significant answer to anyone. "I mean, I-I I don't...I don't FEEL any different. My head hurts, I guess, but that's not exactly because of falling."He propped himself up on one arm and took a closer look at Haven, realizing it was her and not Sciz who had asked the original question. This naturally made Martini feel stupid in a manner, even with his current hangover. He groaned under the hurricane of pain in his head "...How old are you again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm
The white feline paused, staring at the ferret, before hesitantly responding, "20... Why?"

((Changed her age, since not many main characters on here are young...

Well, I guess we have quite a few children now... Eh, whatever.))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm
Spyke smiled at Dusk and nod. "Sure, anything for a friend. So what you do you need me to do other than wipe the floor with you." Spyke smirked a bit before walking up to Dusk and Phoenix.

Jaybomb looked Frost and sighs. "But I have a lot of work and well I don't want to leave the lab unattended while Dex is out." He then shakes his head and sighs again. "Fine, i should head out then. I'll send Dex a text letting him know I'll be out for a while."  
Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff