Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm
Riven laid down his ears. "I don't really expect you to..." Riven sounded offended, yet apologetic.
Rivera suddenly slammed her hands on the table. "That's it. I'm getting him, excuse me." She practically leaped over Evangeline and hurriedly walked to where Riven was. "Riven!" She snapped loudly, hands on hips. The wolf jumped, he had been so focused on what to say to Zellik to try and apologize he didn't sense Rivera coming, Rivera looked at Zellik. "I am very sorry if he bothered you, he can be... quite adventurous."
"Rivera, we just talked about working out and diets, you know, guy stuff..." Riven tried to defend.
Rivera crossed her arms. "Oh really? So, him telling you how he works out is what alarmed you? What does he do, punch walls made up of shadow pups? No offence, of course, Zellik, but you shouldn't have bothered him anyways. He probably didn't want a little s**t like yourself to bother him." Rivera's heart was thumping, but she stayed calm, showing weakness in a place like this could get you killed. She looked at Zellik, "Again, I am so sorry, what ever y'all talked about, I can assure you that he only did it to strike conversation, he didn't mean to offend you in anyway if he did." she turned to Riven. "Apologize. Now."
Riven looked at Zellik. "Sorry if I bothered you, I was only trying to strike a friendly conversation..." He sounded like he meant it, which he did. He gave Zellik an embarrassed smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 pm
The girl was surprised Strifer had only been here for an hour. He seemed that he was acting like he had been here for so long that he knew the place, when really he probably knew nothing. He offered to leave, and she wouldn't care either way. "I don't mind either way, too. Stay if you don't mind the atmosphere." She laughed a little as she leaned back.

Adric shivered as the man got close to him, the closeness unsettling him. He nodded "Thanks for all the help. I do have one more question, doesn't this place have an hotel in some part of it?" He could have sworn his lab partner said it was possible. he hoped it was, at least. He didn't want to have to go through the line to get back into the Colosseum.

Evangeline laughed a little as Rivera rushed over to Riven and Zellik. "Sometimes I wonder if she should put that boy on a leash." She chuckled again as she looked to Calvin. She was totally slacking off work, but she could make an easy excuse that she was easing a warriors pain and was doing what they were hiring her for, not the small pointless jobs she did to keep her busy. "So are you going to keep guessing?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm
The pale girl spoke out first, her voice projecting for once, instead of seemingly shy and hidden, before it fell back to it's usual habits. He smiled at her, not his usual snarky grin or even his greedy grin. It was a sincere one. He couldn't quite remember the last time he'd used it, but it was in his repertoire of smiles for a reason. "That's a nice big voice you have there, you should speak like that all the time." When the cyborg spoke up he let his face fall into a slight pout while he looked at her. "I don't know, I mean I was so humble as to introduce myself, and yet here I am sitting with two nameless people before me." A slight smirk, one made to seem longer by the scar under his eye, appeared on his face making the previous pout disappear entirely. "Sometimes there are means with which one uses to portray to another person that they have been called, or spoken at with a general consistency."

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 am
Calvin nodded in agreement. "Yeah she does." Calvin turned to her, "Yeah, let me think for a minute." He crossed his fingers, okay so, she had to be some kind of magic user, but what kind? "Okay, so, you're some kind of magic user," and you're really pretty, though he didn't have the courage to say it. "You can usually be seen helping people and people like to be around you, SO, that would lead me to believe that the type of magic you use would somehow connect to that, am I correct?" He arched his eye brow, he was nervous being alone with her, though just mainly nervous for the fact he felt like he was going to make a fool of himself. Though he hoped he has guessed right.  

RavenStar13Forever

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:19 am
Catching on a little that he wanted a name, she realized they never did introduce their names. "My name is 7B in the lab, but out here I'm called Ceilly." She looked at Strifer, a little confused by what he meant with what he last said. It seemed really random to her. She didn't dwell on it too long, as she wasn't the type for deep and analytical thought. "What about you?" She asked the other girl, wondering if she would be willing to tell her name.

Evangeline was astounded that Calvin was getting so close to figuring it out, though her face never showed that he was. She kept a smile on her face as he continued to make connections. "I can't just be good with people or helpful? Or as you seem to think, attractive?" The half demon said this with a sly smile. She was definitely better at reading emotions than most, because with her spirit she could technically control them if the person was susceptible to her touch. She never told him directly if he was right or wrong, but as a yes she took away whatever little physical pain he had from his last fight, wondering if he would catch on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:03 pm
In a matter of seconds Calvin's face turned several shades of red, finally landing on a ruby color. "Uhhhhh... W-well..." Calvin cleared his throat. "You.. Ah.. you could.. b-but.. Ummm..." How had she known!? Had Rivera told her? Did Rivera even know? Calvin felt so embarrassed, he hardly registered the pain in his arm going away. "Ummm..." He coughed again and gave a shy smile. Calvin swallowed, he didn't know what to say. "Well... Can you blame me?" He heard himself asking. "You are very pretty.... And nice... And..." He trailed off, Calvin's face was on fire! he must have looked like a total dork.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 pm
((Math test completed = Freeedom!))

Zellik entertained the thought of sticking up for the dark wolf for a moment. "Forget it." The Champion decided, waving a hand dismissively, both because he truly did not care and because he noticed the nervous server returning with his requested meals. A half smile, half smirk found it's way to his face, though, as he considered a different way to "thank" the bold animal, his tusks making the expression look a bit cruel. That, coupled with his red eye, made for an interesting sight. "However," He rumbled, covering his quietly growling stomach with his voice. "He did mention that you would be able to hold your own in a fight." He turned his head so that he could look her over easier.

"Oh, how rude of me..." Milla said, realizing for the first time that the man had introduced himself as Strifer when he approached. It was rude of someone not to introduce themselves upon meeting a stranger. In fact, she should have done it as soon as she and Ceilly started talking together! "Normally I don't forget to do such a thing, you see. My name is Milla Raven." She gave a shy smile to Strifer and Ceilly.

"Hotel?" Kris repeated in confusion, although he was already shaking his head in denial before Adric finished his sentence, the mop of ginger curls moving as well. "Sorry ta disappoint ya again pal, but only staff, gladiators, an' anyone who's a guest, visitor, or owner are allowed. I'd stable ya somewhere if it was possible, but the Angels would have my hide!" He stuck his hands in his pocket, looking a bit sorrowful, but he brightened once again. "Well, maybe I can alter somethin' so that they think yer a guest o' those other scientists in charge a' Ceilly! It'll be a stretch fo' sure, but all high an' mighty folk like that like to show off fer their rivals, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 am
"Milla is a nice name." Ceilly mumbled, wondering what the origin was. She smiled, figuring she could ask her guardian later and see if she could look it up. She always had an interest in geography and where different things came from. "Well its nice to meet the two of you. Have any of you fought yet?"

Adric was a little disappointed in the fact, but he understood that it would cost a lot more space to house spectators too. Especially when they would need to provide a room for most, if not all of the people. The man held up his hands in a partial surrender when Kris started to offer sneaking him in. "Oh no, no. I don't want to get in trouble and be kicked out. I'd rather just retire for the night." He laughed a little nervously, realizing how reckless his new 'friend' was. "But anyways thanks for the help. I'll be seeing you around tomorrow?" It was a question, because he didn't know if the guy even worked tomorrow or what his job was in the colosseum.

Evangeline couldn't hold back her giggles as Calvin blushed even redder and stumbled through a bunch of words, clearly not expecting his liking for her to be brought into the conversation. She didn't laugh as he started complementing her, simply knowing that if she did it would probably hurt his ego, maybe even more if it was already damaged from her first bundle of giggles. "I do thank you for your interest in me. You look quite hunky yourself." The half-demon paused for a moment to gauge his reaction of her words. "Not to mention normal." She added, as most people here seemed either full of themselves or had a physique that was not normal. She knew it was because of their race or things they probably couldn't help, but that didn't mean she had to enjoy the sight.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 pm
Rivera put on a thoughtful expression. "I've been in my fair share of fights." Rivera said after a moment. "Both here in Colosseum and elsewhere." Rivera had been there for several months, and had fought her fair share. "Though I'm sure you've fought much more than I, but I'm sure you'd rather be eating as opposed to hear either Riven or I talk." Rivera folded her arms and shot Riven a look, "But you know, that's just me assuming." She mimicked Riven that time. The young wolf laid back his ears and pouted, he knew a scold when he heard one. "Unless you want to hear us talk, I don't ever see you talking to people so I'm sure you could use the social interactions." She put a questioning tone in the last part, to show no insult.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm
Calvin smiled, her laughing was a good thing, right? Though he blushed at the complements to him. "I know know some people can be pretty strange here, and, uhh.. Thank's to you, as well, for the complement I mean." Calvin didn't know if than meant she liked him or not, best not to assume just in case she didn't like him the way he did her, but it did make his heart swell upon hearing it. He did smile, though. "Though, I'm sure you need to get back to work, ya know, so you don't get in trouble, I don't want you in trouble because of me." The smile he gave her this time was sincere and sweet, showing he really didn't want her in trouble. "But.. uhh... M-maybe we could.. ya know... hang out some other time..." Calvin added with a blush.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm
((Is the top option bar for posts not up for you guys either, or is it just me? Luckily, I've memorized the codes I use. XD ))

"What's the point?" Zellik gestured at the entirety of the crowded mess hall. "Social interactions aren't required in the Colosseum. Most of this scum that filters through the drains of society are only here for the glory and the gold. They care nothing about anything else, and so why should I bother with mingling with their kind?" He nabbed the mug from the returned waiter's hand and knocked it back, draining its contents in one draught before thrusting it back for a refill. "Stay if you want. The only thing I'm interested in is fighting."

"Thank you, your name is nice as well." Milla replied and smiled back at the cyborg. She was a strange one for looks, just as the banshee was. But it seemed that most gladiators were, so it didn't really set anyone else apart. "Ah, I have fought a few times, but mostly I face puzzles of varying kinds."

Kris grinned. "Not so much as seein' me as much as hearin' me! Unless ya have the eyes ovvah hawk ta spot me with, that is."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm
Strifer listened and nodded as the girls spoke. They had nice names indeed. Nicer name's than he'd been gifted with. He cursed his parents for a moment before he found himself in the conversation once more. "Considering my length of time here, I have yet to fight in this collusseum. I'm a bounty hunter by trade though, so fighting is part of the deal. I think I'll do fine." He scoped the room again to find that someone had come over to converse with the one-eye warrior that had been given a large amount of space. Again suspicions of this man being the champion, or proven to very strong flowed through Strifer's mind. The other two had been here longer, he might as well ask them. "So what's the deal with Nick Fury and his eye patch over there? Why is everyone giving him so much space?" Strifer did a nod in the direction of the large man, as though pointing with his head. He didn't want to draw too much attention by physically pointing at the large man, though he would defend himself should he get offended.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:42 pm
(( Its not showing up for me either. I usually just quote my previous posts so I don't have to worry much about it. I just type up new formats in a new message and then copy and paste it to the forum post lol ))

"Oh, Zellik?" the girl questioned, looking over to the male that was now speaking to a girl. She wasn't sure who that was, but no mistaking who the hulking man was. "He's the champion of the Colosseum. Has a bad temper too, I've heard from other conversations." Ceilly looked down, feeling a little ashamed that she would talk behind the man's back. It was quite rude, and she hated spreading rumors in case the whole temper thing wasn't even true. "He just looks so scary. I would be too afraid to fight against him, but that's probably the whole reason I was put in here." She let out a shaky shy. If her body wasn't made mostly of metal she would probably be shivering slightly.

It took Adric a while to catch onto what the guy was probably saying. Then it hit him, "Oh, so you're the announcer I'm assuming? Well that's cool." Adric wondered what it was like for a moment, but he was so withdrawn since that day he probably would be horrible at the job. "Well I guess I'll be listening out for you tomorrow." He smiled and waved, turning to leave out the doors so he could find a place for the night.

Evangeline watched Calvin. "No need to thank me" She waved her hand, dismissing his thank you. She turned to watch Rivera, Riven and Zellik in those few moments of silence between the two, and she wondered what was being said. She snapped out of it when Calvin mentioned her work. Before she could reply he offered her to hang out. She never hung out before other than when it was in groups. "I probably get off in less than an hour. We can hang out then I guess... If you're still free, that is." Evangeline looked away. It wasn't really too late, and she always staid up late, though she wasn't sure because Calvin may had to fight early in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:23 pm
((They work with Google Chrome))

Rivera decided to take Zellik's offer and sat across from him. "Unfortunately, you and I share a common cause, or interest, I suppose, you kill because it's fun to you, maybe even a relief. I on the other hand, not so much..." Rivera crossed her fingers on the table, "As for social interactions, I tend to be friendly, shy maybe, but still friendly. I, for one, couldn't care less for "Glory" or "Gold" either one, you earned your glory so it's fine for you, I have enough of both without the Colosseum." Rivera leaned back, was she being to forward? No, no, she wanted him to talk and ask questions, maybe give his own incites on things. "Besides, hard to bask in the glory of the Colosseum when yours hasn't came yet." Riven jumped up into the seat next to Rivera, he wanted to talk but, for once, didn't know what to say.

"And eyes of a hawk I have, Master Kris, I suppose it's a good thing that mister Adric declined your offer, I'd hate to have to punish you." Alpha wasn't to far behind Kris, hiding where none would see him, yet he could see all and hear all, for that matter. "It would have been a shame to replace you. All that paper work for a new announcer, such a hassle." Alpha had his arms crossed, a stern look on his face. "Do not do it again, is that clear, Master Kris? I will not be so kind next time it happens."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 pm
(( I use Chrome and it doesn't work lol ))  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff