Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
FruBa, For Anyone &&&& Everyone!!! <3 REMAKE (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna restart this shizznit????!!! :DDDDD
  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :DDDDDDDD
  No! .-.
  Meh beh... Idk... o.O will there be cookies if we do??? :P
  Poll Whore!!!! ;DDDDDDD
  Meh hate the idea so no... >.>
  Yeah I guess I'll join... Looks semi interesting...
  Screeeeeeeewwwwwwww you guys, I'm going home... >.<
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:53 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

After relaxing she moved forward in the rain just looking forward to getting home to make dinner for everyone. Though as she moved into the gate leading to Sohma house she retrieved her umbrella with a sigh. Moving to the front entrance quietly leaving her outside shoes on the front steps. Attempting open the door she was able to open it an inch before something stopped it. Her eyes narrowed as she tried once more only to get the same outcoming. Her lips turned into a scowl as she moved to the back door entering there. Moving into the front entrance through a hall way her eyes narrowed as the furniture she had bought from the last time was somewhat broken and damaged. If there was one thing about her that wasn't the best it was her temper. Her fist clenched as she heard the commotion upstairs her burnt umber eyes were aflame with anger and furiosity. A vein on her fist could be clearly seen as she peered up to Naoya.

Her glasses caught a glare of light causing her eyes to be hidden behind the lighted glare.
"Where are they...?" Her voice was oddly quietly but showed her obvious anger and fury. Her jeans and sweater and scarf dripped upon the floor from her being wet. And although she was shivering she was all too focused on the furniture. Moving forward to stand at the bottom of the stairs her eyes were revealed as the glare on her glasses disappeared. Stepping upon one stair her eyes shot up to the hallways of the second floor."Sora!!!!!! Kyo!!!!! GET DOWN HERE!" Yelled out her voice oddly loud while revealing her anger. She had quit school to open her own clothing shop up. However her shop had taken off in the short time it had been open. So thus she had some money but she was getting tired of putting most of it into the house.

Moving up another step an angry tick began to show all too obviously in her jaw. Moving forward one more step she gripped the banister glaring past Naoya to the hallway.
"If I get my hands on them... I'll..." She started before trailing off shivering from the cold of the rain drenching her skin. Wrapping her arms around her chest she stared up the stairs waiting for the two to come down. And once they did... Oh were they in for it. She had grown accustomed to having them here at Sohma house. However each time they broke or damaged the house it wasn't them who got in trouble for it. It was her... She'd always get punished because as Akito said she was supposed to be perfect and if she wasn't she was going against his rule and would get beaten for it.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to your art. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naoya's focus remained on the mess as he reached ground level, his face remaining relatively neutral despite his irritation gradually battering down his emotional barrier. He didn't even budge to turn and look at Ritsuko as she addressed him, though he could literally feel the anger burning off of her as she stopped next to him. Taking a deep breath, he let it out in a long, drawn-out sigh as he shook his head. "I swear, those two," he groaned, pressing his hand to his forehead. Was there even any way to get used to all this without having to get irritated? Wait... no, that wouldn't be good for him. It would be like Pavlov's dog all over again, where he'd end up walking downstairs to clean up whenever he heard a loud crash. Every single time Kyo and Sora repeated their almost daily ritual of running through the mansion and breaking almost everything in their path, his patience with them wore out. He supposed if it his patience was metaphorically a mountain, it had probably eroded all the way down to the size of a hill by now.

Finally getting himself to look away from the mess and at his cousin, he paused as he noticed the puddle of water on the floor at her feet. With a frown, his eyes traveled back up to her face as he gazed at her. "Were you outside the whole time?" he asked her, raising a hand to poke at her wet scarf before picking up one end of it and wringing it out curiously. Quite a bit of water fell from it as he watched, more water soaked into the twisted end as he straightened the fabric back out and returned his gaze to her. "You're drenched. Go get changed and dry off before you deal with those two, okay? The mess is already bothering me, so I'll get started with getting everything out of the walkway." It wasn't often that he was angry, but he usually manages to hide it well enough. He wasn't mad at the moment, but it was quite obvious that he was rather annoyed with the whole situation.

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:12 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shivering almost all too much she looked away when he questioned her about being outside. Her lips straightened out as she stared to the side. Her fists curled slightly as she looked away. Gazing up to him as he wrung out her precious red scarf she nearly took it from him when he was busy with getting the water out."What does it matter...?" She whispered quietly her cheeks gaining color from her being rather cold. She shivered as she listened to the water drop to the floor. Glancing up to him, she moved up a few steps away from him. Hesitating though she stood for a moment glancing back to Naoya."And I can take care of myself, Naoya... A little water never hurt anyone..." She murmured another shudder occuring through her body since she was freezing. Moving up the stairs she passed by Sachikos' room before entering her own at the end of the hall.

Shedding off her clothes after she shut her door she shivered once more grabbing a towel. Removing her glasses she sat down near her bed. Sneezing once she shivered rubbing her arms with the towel. Standing up she moved to her small bathroom which was connected with the other room besides hers. She locked the door before shedding her undergarments taking a nice hot shower to warm up her cold skin. Relaxing slightly her tension was beginning to go away as she relaxed under the water. Walking out of the shower after a good ten minutes she dried her hair and body moving back into her room with her towel wrapped around her body. Picking up her black sweater and scarf she sighed placing them near her hamper.

Placing on a new set of undergarments she grabbed a new pair of jeans then a white tank top. Grabbing a red sweater she placed it on for once leaving her hair down. She grabbed a towel drying her glasses off before placing them on. Blinking she looked to herself in the mirror before nodding picking up her drenched towel, sweater and scarf. Moving down the stairs she passed by Naoya moving to the laundry room. Placing her clothes on a rack to hang dry she moved forward into the kitchen wearing her black slippers. Placing on an apron she tried to ignore the mess of the entrance. Beginning to make beef and leek stew as she sighed deeply.
"This'll warm everyone up... Hopefully... Plus Akito likes it when I make this..." She mumbled quietly to herself thinking out loud. Chopping up her leeks and veggies she stared to the chopping block humming softly.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra wasn't going to have Ritsko's words get her down. That was just the kind of person she was. She was very optimistic, even though it seemed the whole world was against her.
Kyra jumped in surprise when a sudden object was thrown at her feet. She looked down at it then spun around, her eyes laying upon Ritsko. Her eyes literally sparkled at her harsh words. Even though she said it in a cold voice, you could sense the warmth in them.
Kyra smiled happily and nodded. "Y-yes! I will! Thank you Ritsko-san!" She called after her when her cousin began to walk away. She was so happy. Ritsko actually was being nice to her. She loved this day!
Kyra blinked then looked up at the sky, her face getting drenched by the rain. She never even noticed it was raining! So that was why Ritsko gave her an umbrella! How nice of her!
But she couldn't go back to the manner in wet clothes! Kyra grabbed the umbrella and ran to her isolated home where Akito had sent her when she was banished.
Kyra quickly dried off and changed her clothes, then went back to the manner with the umbrella. She was so excited that she was going back. And she was invited too!
Kyra hesitated by the door again, but she eventually went inside. "I-I'm back!" She called, then haulted by the door. It was a mess. She grew worried then ran to the kitchen where she heard the most noise. "R-Ritsko-san! W-what happened? Is everyone alright? No one is hurt are they?" She asked, panicking.

Out Of Cookies:{Gak! Sorry about the late reply! sweatdrop
By the way S C A R Y G I R L I E! Can you reserve Akito's spot for me? We need an Akito... So I will volunteer to play him for us all. >w< Besides... I have never really experienced playing a violent character before... Might as well gain some experience, right? Bear with me everyone as I attempt to play the meanie Akito! Muahahahaha! ... Anyways... >_>}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:31 pm
When Sachiko stopped what she was doing, she let out a tired sigh. She had barely made it part way through despite being a bit frustrated. Sachiko set down her pencil and stood up, carrying the toy sheep with her. As she made her way through the hall, she went into Naoya's room and put the toy sheep back on the bed, then turned to exit, making sure to carefully close it behind her. Sachiko headed on downstairs, smelling food being cooked. 'I guess Ritsko must be making lunch.' she thought. Hearing yet another familiar voice, Sachiko headed to the main entrance only to see Kyra had returned. Her face lit up with joy as she went to hug her cousin. "Kyra-chan, you're home!" Sachiko greeted shyly with a small smile. "I missed you." she added in a soft voice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jumping at the sound of of Kyra's voice she cut her thumb with the knife by accident. Wincing her ears and tail popped out as she gasped at the cut. Shoving past Sachiko and Kyra she began to run water over the cut. It was a minor cut but it bled like a mother. Staring to her thumb as she winced her glasses slid down her nose a little."Gah! Y-Yeah everyone is fine! Just Sora and Kyo made a mess like usual!" She grumbled quietly wincing at her bleeding thumb. Her free hand reached into a drawer pulling out a first aid kit. Opening it she grabbed a few things and put it on her thumb. Just the usual hydrogen peroxide and neosporin. Snatching a band aid she placed it on her finger before throwing away the trash.

Moving back to where a few droplets of blood had fallen she grabbed a paper towel before wetting it cleaning it up fast. She discarded the knife into the sink grabbing another glad that she didn't get blood on the chopping block or the veggies she was preparing.
"I don't mind you two being in here but at least stay out of my way please..." She mumbled quietly fixing the leeks with onions and garlic in the pot. Mixing in some chick broth she sighed as she stirred it. Gazing down to it she tasted it before making a face. Grabbing some seasoning she began to season it before she returned getting a new chopping block for the beef as she began to cut it up into smaller pieces. After she finished that she began to brown the meat before focusing on the rice maker with her rice.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:04 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

Kyra's eyes widened when she saw Ritsko jump and cut herself. "Oh! I am so sorry Ritsko-san! I didn't mean to surprise you!" She apologized, feeling extremely guilty.
Kyra jumped suddenly when Sachiko hugged her. She smiled brightly and hugged her back. "I missed you too Sachiko-san!" She told her happily, glad she was back if only for the night. At least these two seemed not to mind she was here...
Kyra blinked, then looked up when Ritsko spoke. "Oh! I'll help you clean up! It's the least I can do since I am staying for dinner..." She said then grabbed all of the dirty dishes and began to clean them by hand. She was used to doing the dirty work, but she didn't mind. She loved cleaning. It was like a hobby for her.
Kyra hummed a small little tune as she cleaned. It was a nice a peaceful tune, not very well known. But she loved the song, and it made her happy.

Out Of Cookies:{}

You can't be born again

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 pm
Sora and I start to hide from the reaper after us, me by disquiseing myself as a shadow on the wall and Sora as a house fire she accidentally started, which is now spreading through the house, slowly creeping it's way towards a secret stash of illegal fireworks and explosives we hid in the house, and the reaper eventually gets fustrated looking for us and leaves. As I leave the wall I was hiding on, Sora's flames set off the explosives, and........ KABOOOMBOOMBOOMBOMMBOOMBOMMBOOOMBOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Setting off the smoke alarm and blowing the walls apart, and burning a big pile of furniture we knocked over while panicking over the reaper after us and I quietly mutter: Oh s**t we're in real hot water now..... BLAZE!!!!! F##KING RUN!!!!!! Sora and I run upstairs to our room then lock it so the God can't get in and turn us in to reapers, cowering in our beds for our lifes......  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:32 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Glancing to her as she exclaimed about her surprising her. Sighing she shook her head looking away and back to what she was doing. Stirring the soup she looked away and down to it taking another sip she sighed happy with the taste. Gazing to Sachiko and Kyra she was going to ask them if they wanted to try some but shook her head. Looking to Kyra as she did dishes she made a face."You don't have to... I usually clean up after dinner..." She said quietly her voice quieter than ever though it was slightly cold but not much. She was a person of repetition. Always doing the same thing, when she did it and when she got it done. When someone stepped into her shoes to do what she did, she felt like she was getting replaced. Since it happened as a child... Looking to her as she held her spoon she looked to her trying to figure out why she always came back no matter what happened.

Glancing away she began to focus on the meat as she continued to cook. Listening to Kyras' humming her lips pursed as she looked down. Once the meat was cooked she moved it into the pot stirring as she seasoned the stew once more. Looking over to Sachiko she moved into the cabinet grabbing a candy she knew she loved. Whenever she'd go she'd pick up one or two of them. Holding a piece to her, she smiled looking to her.
"Here, Sachi-chan, you can have a piece before dinner... But no more, or else it'll ruin your appetite..." She said softly her voice sweet for the first time since she had been home. Ruffling her hair she handed her the piece moving back to the stove to cook some more.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm
*Eventually after a long couple of minutes, Sora and I head out to check if the coast is clear and head to our explosives stash, grabbing any that haven't blown up yet and sneaking them upstairs to our room then lock the door again, waiting for nighttime to hit for a little prank we're planning, and eventually get bored and start playing video games with each other to pass the time.  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:31 pm
Sachiko smiled and nodded as she took the piece of candy from Ritsko. "Okay, thank you." Sachiko replied shyly in a soft voice. Sachiko removed the wrapper and ate the piece of candy, making sure to throw the wrapper away in the trash can. Glancing around, she noticed Kyra had been busy with the dishes. Silently, she went to the cupboard and started gathering the dishes, going into the dining room to set the table. It was one of the few things that kept her busy, though not quite something she enjoyed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to your art. ▒▒

Naoya raised his eyebrow at her retort. "Just worried that you'd catch a cold is all," he said with a shrug as she moved past him. He didn't even know how long she was outside, but whatever the case was, weather still happened. There was no stopping it, only hiding from it. As she left the foyer, he let out a huff. "She puts on a strong front, but can she keep it up?" he muttered to himself as he made his way over to the pile of furniture. What a mess. While he was still staring at the mess, he figured he should put some work gloves on to keep himself from getting cut on anything. Or worse, getting splinters from anything made of wood and slipping in his grip. As he turned to walk back to his room to get his work gloves, he managed to get halfway back up the stairs before a loud noise drew his attention back down. Seeing the smoldering ruins of what was once furniture, he grimaced at the sight and carried on, giving up on his plans to do a simple, yet laborious effort to clean up. Instead, he still went back into his room and walked to his desk, opening one of the side drawers and rummaging through it until he pulled out a slip of paper.

Ah, not just any slip of paper. It was a kind of spiritual seal. This was just one of the examples of what living in this mansion with all of his cousins forced him to learn. Closing the drawer, Naoya left his room and closed the door behind him again, walking down the hall and muttering something under his breath as he stuck the seal onto Kyo and Sora's door. As an extra safety measure, he pulled a bobby pin out from his pocket and stuck the end into the lock on their doorknob, locking it from the outside. "If you two don't stop messing s**t up around here, I might as well attract whatever the hell you've been running from to get you. Why don't you both just find something more productive to do instead of wasting our hard-earned money breaking whatever we get for the damn house?" His tone remained even, but cold and stern; it was never that often that he had gotten upset with anyone, but he felt that those two were getting much closer to the line than everyone else ever had. Including Akito whenever his own fear was overcome by annoyance. With a huff and a pout, he turned to make his way back downstairs, casually grabbing the fire extinguisher on the way. He managed to pull the front door open after pushing the ruins aside as carefully as he could without letting something else catch on fire. "And this just goes to show how Patient Ram's patience is gradually running thin," he grumbled to himself as he pulled the safety pin from the fire extinguisher and pulled the trigger, releasing the powdery cloud of white retardant over the burning pieces. After making sure that nothing else was left burning, he set down the half-empty can outside the doorway with a sigh. "Why do I even."

It probably wasn't the best idea to leave the door open, but knowing what fire retarder does to the oxygen levels, Naoya felt it was a better idea to let the air flow in. Even if it got everywhere else in the foyer, he'd still get it cleaned up. Of course, that would also involve explaining what happened to Akito when he comes downstairs. Being the closest in age to Akito, just off by a little over a year, made it easier to talk with him on a more casual level, but even so, he made Naoya feel uneasy. Despite that, he had to try to convince their god to relieve Sachiko and Ritsko of any collective punishment Akito had in mind for them. Scratching his head as he thought of what to say, he huffed again and made his way over to the kitchen. "Got some bad news, Rits-ta-- Oh. Hello, Kitty." He had just barely noticed the familiar strawberry-blonde in the room, addressing her in a dull monotone. That was due to her role in the zodiac as the cat. It was still beaten into his mind that he should hate the cat, but his logical side was in a constant battle to reason with that forced sense of hatred. But his tone was mostly due to the fact that he was quite exasperated already. It was still too early in the day for all of that to have gone on, and he was already tired. Giving her a particularly lazy wave in acknowledgement, he shuffled over to an empty chair at the table on the side of the table that let him watch her and the others without involving any extra pivoting and plopped down onto it, propping his chin up on his elbows. "So... I've put a seal on their door and locked it from the hallway-side. Not sure how long it'll hold Kyo and Sora in their own room though. Some time is better than none. And if they break through anything and want it replaced afterward, we are not going to do any of that for them."

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 am
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

Kyra smiled and looked over at Ritsko. "That's okay Ritsko-san. I am happy to help in anyway I can." She replied to her then went back to cleaning.
Kyra heard another voice then looked over seeing Naoya. She smiled at him when he greeted her. "Hello Naoya-san!" She greeted him cheerfully. She finally finished cleaning then put the clean dishes away. She was so happy to have them accept her. If only a little bit...
"All done." Kyra said in a little sing-song voice. She then turned to Ritsko. "Is there anything else I can help with?" She asked her cousin, ready to help with anything.

Out Of Cookies:{}

You can't be born again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Cooking quietly she focused on the preparation of dinner more than anything else occuring in the room. Though hearing a huff she knew exactly who it belonged to. Looking back to the pot she placed on the lid moving to sit at the table. Collapsing into the chair she rubbed at her temples hearing Naoyas' words. Glancing up she nodded once then looked down thinking about things. If they kept this up... She'd have to start working again at her shop... Now a days she didn't have to do that since things were going so well but at the two siblings actions she'd be broke and wouldn't have any money for fabric or anything. Thinking about this she let out a long sigh hearing Kyras' offer to help. Gazing to the girl she then looked away shaking her head."I'm fine... Please sit down, you are after all a guest here..." She stated quietly before thinking about her garden.

Pursing her lips she stood up peering out the window seeing the tarp still covered her small garden. Sighing happily she sat back down in her chair. Staring down to the table she then remembered something, how could she have forgotten it?! Nearly face palming herself she stood up moving to the stove putting on a kettle.
"Tea... How could I forget tea..." She mumbled to herself a slight frown on her face. Reaching a hand up she pushed up her glasses as she stared down to the kettle. Moving forward she grabbed a few glasses and a big porcelain pot and set it down on a tray along with the glasses. Walking to the table she set down the glasses and turned around to grab the tea leaving her tray there for the time being. Returning with the few boxes of tea she then sat down back in her chair. Staring out the window she propped herself up by one hand while her elbow rested against the table.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 pm
Once she finished, Sachiko took a seat at the table by Naoya in silence. She noticed Ritsko had gotten up and went to get something else. Sachiko guessed it was probably just some tea, like always. In truth, she had been tired out from all the running around within the manor, doing so many chores. Sachiko sighed, staring down at her empty plate as if lost in thought. So much had been on her mind, that she hardly noticed anything else happening around her. 'Hope tomorrow I don't have to do any more chores.' Sachiko thought tiredly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff