Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[SUMMER]Mountain- Well, That Changes Things(Daring & Sunny) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:45 am
sailornorthstar

Daring nodded her head, she had been sort of entranced by the whistling, and worried about it as well. They really didn't know what was in the cave to be making noises like that. The whistling was bouncing off the walls as well, so she had been paying more attention to that then anything else."Yeah... I think you're right." She agreed. "Guess we should keep on following the light then."

Daring Do continued down the current tunnel with Sunny until they it became so much brighter that she had to shield her eyes, there was an opening. It was going to take a bit of a climb, but one that was easy. As much as she would have wanted to stay and explore the cave some more, she would have to come back some other time. "Here, I'll help you up." Daring offered to the other, not sure if she could make the climb, but confident that she would be able to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Sunny shaded her eyes from the sun. Now if her hat just came back this would be much easier. As she thought that Her hat fall down the hole as if it was just waiting for her to walk by. "Now you return." she said as she picked up the hat and planted it firmly on her head.

"Daring I think I will be fine climbing out of here." She had had enough of this strange place and she was happy to be done with it. Maybe latter with the right supplies she would check it out again. Sunny had no trouble climbing out of the hole and smiled when she felt the sun on her face and saw the sky above. That had been an adventure for sure. Making Sure Daring got out safely.
"I think we can both get home from here. So I hope to see you another time." Sunny then took off to the sky and headed home. she could not wait to look over all her finds especially that odd coin.

((Adventure end))  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out