Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[SUMMER]Island- Stuck With You (Aulii & Zana) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm
She didn't respond when he broke the silence, the demonic back to square one with being comfortable around the angel. When the crab was sufficiently cooled, she took it by both hands and got to work prying at the area she had pierced, clawing away the bits of shell. She didn't know how to eat a crab, but she knew the shell was inedible, so worked to get that out of the way. Greenish goop and strange internal organs was all that rewarded her for the middle of the crab. She tore off one of the legs to see if that yielded better results. While reserved towards other pae, she tore apart the carcass with a methodical coldness that would be surprising. She was not squeamish but she was desperate. As she snapped a leg, a light colored meat rewarded her. Puzzled, she handed it over to the male to watch his reaction. If there was any particular way to eating the crustacean, she was sure to take note.

OOC: ...Apparently no fishing for them!

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Aulii took the crab leg, pulled out the white flesh inside and then passed the meat back over to her, tossing the empty shell over his shoulder. Crab was a lot of effort, for not very much meat, but it was all they had for now. Aulii then grabbed a leg for himself and began to pick at the shell and finally pull out a little bit of meat for himself. It was a silent, small feast.

[Forgot about that post... kind of puts a damper in my plan of them floating/paddling on a surfboard off the island and Wolf hates seafood and knows nothing about eating it razz ]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:44 pm
She was surprised when he handed it back to her, and more than a little embarrassed. Now she was going to eat it -incorrectly for all she knew- in front of the male. With a deep breath, she plopped the meat into her mouth. To her surprise, it was delicious! Perhaps she was supposed to eat the green gloop and not the white stuff, but what she was chewing on was divine. She took another leg and got to work getting the meat out of that one. All was quiet but for the ocean behind them, and the snapping of the shell. After this leg, she would only have one left and a large pincher. The snack was far smaller than she had thought if the middle was inedible. I might have to eat it anyway. Disgusting.

Wolfs Heart

OOC: Too bad jellyfish aren't edible blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:01 am
Tartara Seabreeze

After Aulii had ravenously worked through his crab legs, he was left with his bit of guts. They didn't really look appealing, but he had to believe that the whole thing was edible, so he ate it in anyways because he was hungry. It wasn't horrible... but it wasn't the best taste in the world either. Aulii was left wishing he had saved a small bite of the crab leg to wash the crab guts down.

Aulii looked out over the waterr, unaware of the danger lurking beneath the waters, the rolling waves made it difficult to see the shadows. "How do we get off this island..." Aulii thought outloud as his tummy rumbled. He wasn't sure how long they could survive here. He began moving his finger through the sand making a crude drawing of a sun and Telrunya. Aulii kept pointing his finger around, deep in thought, trying to figure out which way home was from where they were.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm
She continued to eye her half of crab body as she polished off her crab claw. Her gurgling stomach said yes, but the green goo smothering the strange feather like organs... Her pale eyes widened when the angel scarfed it down. I...I guess it is edible... Slowly she raised the foul carcass to her lips, hoping the goop wasn't her downfall. A tentative bite. Her stomach rolled at the disgusting taste, but she forced it down. She needed every little bit of nourishment she could get. So painfully, the demonic ate the middle clean.

When Aulii finally broke the silence it was almost shocking. She glanced up briefly before looking back down. Instead of responding, the female allowed the silence to grow as she stood up. Sitting around was simply futile. They would need shelter before nightfall and they were still without water. Zana dusted off the sand on her bottom while peering off into the distance. Hopefully help would come for them soon.

Hopefully.

Wolfs Heart

OOC: >>LOVES seafood<< XD Sadly, crab lungs are toxic. Not fatal or anything buuuuuutttt certainly can make someone sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:42 pm
Aulii looked up, his concentration destroyed when he realized the female was getting up. "Hey... where are you going?" he asked her. There was something about his voice that was off, even though there was this awkward silence between them, he didn't want to be without her. He glanced down at his sand drawing for a moment, he had just figured out that... if they hadn't gone too far off course during the ship wreck... home would be towards the sun.

Tartara Seabreeze
[Well, guess they might be paying for that later]

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm
Zana glanced around herself to decide on which direction to go next, when the male beside her spoke. With...an odd tone? She blinked down at him, a slight blush appearing with his focus on her. "Oh...well..." I'm looking at him! Her eyes flashed to her feet. "We need to find clean water." She didn't know too much about survival, but food and water were pretty basic. "And a way off this island." Because if help didn't arrive...she hated to think about it, but it would mean they needed to rescue themselves.

wolfs heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 am
"But I can do that! I can get us off this island." He explained to her, "I can make us a surfboard and we could take it home." It wouldn't take long to make with his ability he just needed a tree. They wouldn't exactly be 'surfing' home anyways, more paddling if the current didn't help them in the right direction.

However... she did have a point of clean water. Who knew how long of a trip it would be... they should have food and water with them.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 am
She never expected what first came from his mouth, and it showed when her eyes flicked quickly to his face then back down again. "Y-you can?" Her voice suddenly hopeful. He figured something out while drawing in the sand? If he could get them off this island, she could just kiss him!

Well. Not kiss him. She would give him a hearty handshake.

...That didn't sound like too good of a reward for saving her life. She really needed to get her aversion to new pae under control. "How can I help with it?" It was true they at least needed water for their trip, but it would go faster if both of them worked on the surfboard together. As long as she didn't get in the way of course.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:01 pm
"You can leave the surfboard to me." It was really only something he could do, at least in order to get it done in a timely manner. However, that didn't mean there wasn't anything she could do to help.

"Maybe if you could find some food or fresh water to bring with us... I know which way to go... but I have no idea how long it will take." Aulii said, trying to give her an idea of how much stuff to gather: indefinite.

Aulii went back into his mind, the one thing he was smart about was surfing and creating boards, he wanted a board that was more like a boat... but surfboards were his expertise. So, his conundrum was to make a boat using his knowledge of surfboards.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:29 pm
That was fair enough. The demonic nodded as she turned to start leaving again. "So...Meet back here by nightfall then?" She didn't want to be alone in the dark...

Wolfs Heart
Quickie post cuz I'm headin out to the movies XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:36 am
"Sounds like a good plan." Aulii agreed with a nod of his head.

The hardest part out of all this for him would be to down the trees, but he did not envy the girl's job at all. He did hope she didn't have too much trouble, it would be hard to stay on or get off the island if they couldn't find food and water.

Aulii ran off into center part of the island, scouting out smaller trees that would be easier to get down and drag out to the shore. It was a long and arduous task, and he was a gross sweaty mess from the alone.

Making surfboards was easy and mindless for him though, so once he had the wood there was a line of boards propped up.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:31 pm
The female picked up her flask, now dented with her crab killing, before starting off herself. As she walked, she carefully picked up the occasional board washed ashore from the ship wreckage. Nothing big enough for a pae, but useful for scrap. Besides, what she was wanting was a nice sharp one.

After a pile was made, she sat down to inspect her pickings for the 'best one'. The longest, sharpest, sturdiest. She picked one that looked like it could do the job before standing up and heading to the shoreline. They were on an island surrounded by ocean. What was in the ocean? Fish. And without a string, she was going to stab the poor scaled creatures. How unpleasant. She was doing a lot of unpleasant things that day, to which she had little choice in the matter.

However Zana was not a squeamish and would kill unflinchingly anything that would help her survival. Her feet entered the water, and she waded in until the water lapped at her stomach. "Here fishy fishy fishy..." The female spoke softly, pale pink eyes suddenly hard and focused in stark contrast to her typical demeanor. As she remained still, fish started to curiously edge her perimeter. But then, she noticed something...odd. A floating underwater cloud about the size of her fist. Another, slightly larger, and another oddly smaller. As she looked more intently for the strange clouds instead of fish, she noticed they literally covered the area in front of her. What...are they? The female slowly reached out and poked the head of one. "Huh. You've got a funny texture." The ocean pulsed out a low current, pushing the creature she just poked against her. "Oh! Hello little guy. I'm sorry, but I have to f-shhhhAHHHH!" Zana stumbled back in shock as her right forearm bloomed with pain. Right where the cloud had touched. They...hurt. A lot. And there were dozens of them all around her. "Oh...my...Guardians." The female turned on her heel and made a mad dash for the shore, kicking up water every which way. What WERE those things?! Why did the ocean suddenly have so many? Ow ow ow ow, my arm! She glanced down at the arm cradled protectively to her chest. Little lines were beginning to puff up on her skin. What...what if this was really bad? She had no choice. "AULII!" The female yelled out as her feet touched dry land. He knew about the crab, maybe he'd know about the clouds. But most of all, she hoped he would know if whatever the cloud hit her with was deadly.

Wolfs Heart
Nice long post to make up for it! And on a side note, Zana thinks jellyfish stings are deadly. L...O...L.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 pm
Aulii actually hadn't been that far away from Zana, they had both been on the beach, just further down from each other. Of course, he didn't know he was so near to the pae stuck on this island with him until he heard her screaming. It could only be her since he was certain that they were the only ones on the island. Aulii stood up abruptly from where he had been relaxing in the sand after finishing his boards.

He quickly flew in the direction the shout had come from "Are you ok?!" He called out to her as she came in sight.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:14 pm
When he popped in her view she quickly ran towards him, still cradling her arm protectively. This could be a life or death situation, she couldn't afford to beat around the bush.

Unfortunately her social anxiety was not something she had much control over. As soon as she made it over to him her eyes were back on the ground. "I-I-I don't know." She stammered, slowly extending her injured arm yet. "I...I got bitten...by a sea cloud." Red was slowly spreading over her face again even as she forced the words out. It was positively mortifying for her. "It hurts. A lot. Am I going to be okay?"

Wolfs Heart

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces