Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Last Hope for One World to Another (DutchessX Drak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor had to much pain in his heart"every day we are closer but at the same time it can all end with a super nove"only a few more years before the sun or the portal will win this battle of time  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor had to much pain in his heart"every day we are closer but at the same time it can all end with a super nove"only a few more years before the sun or the portal will win this battle of time

"I'm sure you'll finish it in time love. Please do not give up. I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me. You have the proper parts all you need is that blade. Perhaps we can make a copy of it's energy and the blade itself, would that work?" She said as a tear went down her face not wanting him to give up.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

"I'm sure you'll finish it in time love. Please do not give up. I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me. You have the proper parts all you need is that blade. Perhaps we can make a copy of it's energy and the blade itself, would that work?" She said as a tear went down her face not wanting him to give up.

Viktor said noting almost about a hour.he looked down at the ground"the only plans are lost with that thing...hope the water team finds it in about a week to make sure it running before the end"he looked back at Harley"i will get to you no matter what"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:49 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor said noting almost about a hour.he looked down at the ground"the only plans are lost with that thing...hope the water team finds it in about a week to make sure it running before the end"he looked back at Harley"i will get to you no matter what"

"I know you will my love. You must not give up hope though. There has to be another way to make your portal work. Maybe if I sent some magic in a bottle in the shape of the blade? Would that work? I know of the spell which is like the magic of your blade." She said wanting to help somehow.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor showed Harley a photo of the sun blade"it's not made from magic or a blade,people call it from how it look high up in the sky"he sit down back at his chair"we're get this done"he leaned his back trying to calm his mind about the next plan on the portal  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:04 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor showed Harley a photo of the sun blade"it's not made from magic or a blade,people call it from how it look high up in the sky"he sit down back at his chair"we're get this done"he leaned his back trying to calm his mind about the next plan on the portal

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'm sure you'll find it soon." She said hoping she would be right.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor seen it was starting to become late"i think we should head to sleep now"he felt tired from all the working he done today  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor seen it was starting to become late"i think we should head to sleep now"he felt tired from all the working he done today

Harley smiled and said "Okay sweetie. I love you and will call you tomorrow. Goodnight." She then blew him a kiss hoping to see him one day.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

VIktor headed to bed and his dreams are filled with a nightmare of if failer come before he get done with the portal working.the sun blade was find later that night  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:37 am
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

VIktor headed to bed and his dreams are filled with a nightmare of if failer come before he get done with the portal working.the sun blade was find later that night

Harley went to bed and smiled as she woke up the next morning. She went to her portal and waited for Viktor to wake up and call her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

VIktor turn on the portal and seen Harley on the other side"it good to see how you are doing my love"he walked over and put his hand on the portal wanting to be on the other side right now  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:36 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

VIktor turn on the portal and seen Harley on the other side"it good to see how you are doing my love"he walked over and put his hand on the portal wanting to be on the other side right now

Harley smiled and said 'it's good to see you as well love." she said putting her hand on his on the portal. "I wish you were here love. I hope they find the sun blade soon." She said looking at him wanting him to be with her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor move away from the portal and looked at a file on a talbe"the sun blade been find last night...it's being move to my lab to get it up and running...with that the portal have the power to work but it's misssing something from all of this and i don't know what it could be"it was not one thing but another like someone or something don't want the portal to be done  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm
draknic

~Timeskip~

A couple years went by after that. Harley was excited today because she would get to see viktor in person. She was waiting for him as her people helped his people, who were able to get through the portal, to the other side and towards their new homes. She was waiting for Viktor hoping he would be there soon.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

~Timeskip~

A couple years went by after that. Harley was excited today because she would get to see viktor in person. She was waiting for him as her people helped his people, who were able to get through the portal, to the other side and towards their new homes. She was waiting for Viktor hoping he would be there soon.

Viktor pick to stay at the portal to keep it up for people to get to the other side before it was to late"come on little boy...your family on the other side"the child and himself are the last one.the old robot had move all of Viktor's thinsg to the other side"now it's over"he walked the boy to the portal and head to Harley's world  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff