Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about redoing this RP?
  I don't know
  ALL ABOARD THE LOLNOPE TRAIN TO FORGETTHATSCHISTVILLE! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FATHERS.
  Yus
  OK
  Never been part of the Damned series (Never too late to join!)
  Wot
  Goddammit XV there's too many options y u do dis?
  How 'bout no?
  I do what I want #Loki'd #lowkey
  I LIEK POTATOES
View Results

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:43 pm
A loud cry came from the corner of the playroom, and Melody was up to antics again. This time, she was ripping a tiny human away from a another young little girl. At the time, they were trying to play a game of house, but things were not going well.

"I'm the mommy! You can't be the mommy! Gimmie that right now." she yelled, finally tearing a doll away the other little girl, watching the tears start to form in her eyes before she went running off. Melody pouted and sat down on the ground, crossing her arms. She started to play with the human now herself. "I'll take care of you, baby. We don't need anybody else. She's a stupid poopie head anyway. I'm the best mommy." The tiny human figure gave a cry out in terror. Melody put the tiny figure in a huge crib, way too big for it and grabbed a baby bottle. However, she soon realized it was too big for the human and she threw it across the room, getting ready to throw a tantrum.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:51 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"A better question doesn't have anything to do with the doll house. It would be why and how have we shrunk like some 90's movie" Lee said looking out of the window from a different part of the doll house Melody was playing with now. "Unless children are now over fifty feet tall and regular houses are made to the size of something from a fairy tale" Lee said seeming surprisingly calm at the matter as he walked back towards Jason. It was mainly to get away from the windows incase one of these other children like Melody decided to 'play' with one of the two of them
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm
Alex sighed and walked over to where Melody was. "Are you acting up again?" he asked her. This wasn't the first time he had to deal with her antics and it probably wouldn't be the last.

"Huh?" Jason stated. He then laughed. "Ah, I get it. This is just a dream" he said. The situation they were in just wasn't logical. It had to all be a dream. Right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Walking up to Jason Lee put his finger out and flicked his forehead hard. Not hard enough to hurt him to bad but enough to show him thru pain it wasn't a dream. "Doubt it" he said as he walked past him towards the other side of the house to try and look to see what he could see on that side. "Now before you go insane atleast be useful and try to help me figure out somewhat of what is going on" he told him looking back at Jason for a moment the same crimson shimmer filling his eyes again.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm
Melody continued to pout as Alex stepped over to her and she only glared at the ground. "No. All the others won't play with me so I made them play with me but they wouldn't listen to me. I'm being good, I promise."she looked up at him, pushing her front lip forward and staring up at him. She had used this tactic so many times. She wanted to get her way, and if she got punished for the millionth time, she would throw a tantrum.

"Please...I was being good!" she mumbled again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm
Alex crossed his arms and shook his head. "Then how come one of the others ran off crying, and how come I can hear you fussing over here? That doesn't sound like 'being good' to me" he stated.

"Oww..." Jason said as he rubbed his forehead. He looked over to Lee. "Well, it appears we have either shrunk, or wound up in the play area of some giants' children. Either way, it's not good. I'm guessing the best thing to do would be to find a way to sneak out of here without being noticed. From all the noise I'm hearing, that may be hard. It sounds like there's a bunch of them" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:15 pm
"But I promise I was being really really good. It's not my fault Lily is being a crybaby and doesn't understand that she can't be the mommy if I'm the mommy and I'm not sharing!" Melody muttered, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "All I ever did was want to play..." she said, crossing her arms and pouting a bit. "Nobody else was listening to me, and they should have because I was playing really good and none of them were playing nice!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:23 pm
"Melody, you know we've had this talk before. You can't always have your way. Sometimes you have to play the way other people want to play. It's no fun if it's only you that gets to say what people do. How do you think that makes the other kids feel?" Alex asked, bending down to be more on her level.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:36 pm
"No, it's always fun when people say what I do. I always have fun. They also can have fun too. I make it fun for them! They don't make it fun for me if I have to listen to what they wanna do! I'm trying to be good and help them." Melody mumbled, trying to get up and away from Alex. She didn't want to be talked to anymore. She was a stubborn six year old that knew she was right, or...at least she thought she was right.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:48 pm
"Look at me, Melody" Alex said and placed a couple white gloved fingers on her chin to turn her head so that she was looking at him. "Just because you think it's fun doesn't mean they think it's fun. Do you understand that?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:49 pm

"From what the conversation is going to outside I don't think sneaking out at this moment in time is the best idea" Lee said as he listened to the conversation between Melody and Alex. "You don't know how these creatures will react to you" he muttered rubbing his chin as he looked around the room. It had all the furnishing of a normal house tho they were plastic. "What to do what to do" he muttered rubbing his chin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm
Melody tried her best not to look Alex in the eye but she sighed. "Yeah...I get it...Can I play now?" Melody said, trying to muster her cuteness together so maybe she could still get out of a punishment if one was coming. "Do you wanna play with me?!"  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:05 pm
"Hmm. Is there somewhere we can hid ourselves for the moment? We certainly don't want to be seen" Jason said, looking around to see if there was a box or something they could crawl in.

"Only if you play nicely. I'm going to go get Lily and I want you to apologize. Then we can all play together" Alex said with a smile. "Wait here." He then went to find Lily who was sitting in a corner, crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 pm
Melody watched Alex walk off and she grumbled, "Lily is a super crybaby. I don't want to play with her." She turned around and started to stare at the doll house. She stepped over and opened one of the doors, peaking inside. She then reached her grubby little hand inside the door, trying to see if she could grab anything within her reach.  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Jason saw the door open and froze. When he saw the hand reach in he made it for the back wall, jumping on the plastic couch to avoid the hand. He was worried it might break, but that was a minor issue, especially compared to what might happen if they were caught.

Alex walked back holding Lily's hand as she wiped a couple tears out of her eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff