Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Academia of Art & Trade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:07 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Standing in the entrance of the Manor _ Chakra: 140 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ An abnormal amount of steps led up to an entrance, which was left unlocked. Hiro reached out, grabbing the decadent handle and pulled the door to the Shinsetsu Manor opened wide. Immediately, Hiro was entrenched within a grand foyer for greeting new guests to the lavish manor. Lovely. He walked about, seeing nobody about in the entry. Odd, considering the Hokage himself proclaimed it full of "his team." Well, if this served any indication, his "team" currently consisted of Masahiro and Hiro Tanaka himself. Dandy, just ******** dandy.

"Hello! Anybody home?" Hiro shouted. The walls in the manor carried his voice throughout the nearby hallways and corridors. Where was this so-called team anyway? Were there even ANBU on guard? s**t. Not exactly the best welcoming committee here.

Well, since he had time to spare. Hiro decided he could work on those techniques once again. Focusing on a spot in the foyer in front of him, Hiro returned to the mantra he began earlier in the day. Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog. Each sign with a single finger, the index of his left hand. If using regular chakra wouldn't work. Perhaps he needed more to focus it and perform such a technique with only the smallest of movements. In this attempt, the resulting clone appeared. He indeed had the Hiro facial generalities, but none of the distinguishing marks. The hairline was off, the clothes were an off-shade. It was even a couple centimeters too short. Nope, that one wasn't right. Close, though. He finally felt like he was on the right track.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: Disgruntled _ Techniques Used: Digit Seal, Illusion Clone _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Training Post 4/6

Wolfe Whitehorn
Avedis Angelus
I Tortured Sleep I
GalagaHero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:29 pm
Location: Exiting back to the Streets _ Chakra: 50 / 150 _ Stamina: 50 / 150

★ ▌ Progressing nicely, however rather bored. Hiro Tanaka had taken to a point of sitting in the foyer, working on his techniques. By this time, he had resorted to sitting with legs folded beneath him. The handyman practiced using only a single finger to form the signs for his illusory clone with each of his eight digits, succeeding after about seven to ten attempts with each finger. He was beginning to understand the requirements. To perform with a single finger, he had to pour more of his energy into the effort. While inefficient with his already-limited pool, the usage and adaptability, the things which brought him to attempt to form such an idea, could be invaluable.

Now if only he could get that damn pinkie to keep the first knuckle bent.

The last of his struggles occurred on the left pinkie. A full curl was easy. Fully bending it backward on its own had proven easier than even the ring fingers. But to bend the first knuckle without the second following suit; that was a greater challenge. As he sat, he continued to work to get both joints of his pinkies flexed and capable of performing the most difficult of the new seals: the Tiger seal. With a serious face, he continued to work the pinkies, He flexed and held the position for as long as he could, then relaxed and repeated. Hiro needed to get his fingers flexible enough to use all his fingers at will. Until at last, he felt comfortable with making another attempt with each. He thought the four words that had become a mantra. Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog. The first sign slightly painful with the pinkie workout, but he succeeded. The last three signs were almost too easy. In an instant, two solid clones appeared in front of him, sitting cross-legged just like Hiro.

"Huh," Hiro huffed. The edge of his mouth curled, forming a small grin. The briefest grimace of satisfaction in his work. He wondered how long he had been sitting there in the entrance of the building, just waiting for something. With a groan, he uncrossed his legs and shifted to stand up. "Screw this," he mumbled. He turned his back to the hallways, and walked back over to the door, opening it and walked out.

Mood: Satisfied _ Techniques Used: Digit Seal, Illusion Clone _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Training Post 5/6
Wolfe, I'll return whenever you or somebody else posts here.

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Pushing himself off the wall, Klaus felt that a bit of work was better than doing nothing at all. It would take his mind off of how awkward it was to be in the same room as the Hokage, at least. Removing his coat, his muscles he had worked up from his training showed below the short sleeves of his shirt. Setting the coat down on a nearby unused table, Klaus gathered his tools to start the furnace running. [1/3]

Grabbing some tinder and gathering some charcoal Klaus fired up the furnace. At first it was more delicate work, making sure the initial fire was tended to, but as the charcoal started to burn, it just needed airflow to keep the flame lit. Looking for bellows to stoke the flame, he found a foot-pump type-as well as a mechanical one. [2/3]

Deciding to use the foot-pump over the mechanical bellows, he set it up next to the furnace, and began feeding the fire with a steady stream of air. Shoveling a bit more charcoal into the furnace, he tended to the fire until it was burning hot, then set up the mechanical bellows to keep the flame lit. Wiping a few beads of sweat from his brow, he grabbed his coat and slung it over his shoulder, then leaned up against the wall again. [3/3 Blacksmithing - Preparation Complete]

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Avedis Angelus

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives/Other < < <

Appearance: Wears the Konohagakure Leaf Headband on his head, where it belongs. His hair covers it somewhat, his bangs coming down over it. He wears a harness with which he keeps his Bow of Blades close, and a katana is tied around his waist like a belt.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Alright. Good, for both of you. Now, from here you two will assist me in working on a new longsword. Seeing as Soshi had to refrain from this work and leave us, I will be placing a handle of my own creation into the job, so as to not slack on any aspect of it. Nanami, layer those slabs of steel by size and bind them with clay on top of this piece here, and straw too. Then bring them to me." The Hatake said as he pulled up a long rod of iron with a mark of white chalk where she was to stack the layers of iron upon it.

"Klaus, I want you to move over to the anvil, and once I get the bound iron chunks to temperature, you're going to use that hammer beside the anvil to strike hard where I tap with the marking hammer." Masahiro said as he moved over beside the forge himself and took place at the foot pedal to the bellows, waiting for the others to do as they were instructed.

[ [ Basically, this will start a round robin style of posting. First I want Tor to reply, doing as she was told, then I will post, then Galaga. We'll work on the item creation in the order it would happen. You must each have five posts worth of material by the time we finish making the longsword or the assistance mission will be a failure for you. Although, do not attempt to overdo your duty, or you'll be chided for doing so. ] ]

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 18000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster.
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
                                                      The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.
                                                      Hatake Blood: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
                                                      Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
                                                      Somewhat able to read movement.
                                                      Can view chakra colors brightly.
                                                      Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:
                                                      • Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
                                                      • Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
                                                      • Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
                                                      • Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
                                                      • Speed Moderately Increased
                                                      (slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:51 pm
Location: Standing at the doorway in the mansion _ Chakra: 125 / 150 _ Stamina: 125 / 150

★ ▌ From outside the grand entrance, Hiro had moved quickly up the stone steps overlooking the rest of the street, near the edge of the village. The grand mansion, which had been transformed into a place to transcend the specialty skills that are the backbone of every village, no matter whether ninjutsu or otherwise. True crafts. The ones which are necessary for the betterment of society. At least, that's what Hiro believed. And that's exactly what Hiro strove to gain. Now, hopefully he would be able to gain something, anything from this place. At least maybe work, money, something to justify his being here.

Hiro decided this time, he'd try knocking first. Roll sound

Tap. Tap. Tap. Hiro banged on the heavy door with full fist. No simple knuckle knock. Rather, more like a hammer fist atop the metal frame. Three times, before he grabbed the handle once more and entered the facility. Sound speed. He took hold of the handle, and pulled it wide once more, looking into the foyer again. Roll camera. The visual once again appearing as he stepped into the mansion. This time, from down the halls, there seemed to be a few sounds of clanging hammers happening down the hall. Camera speed. Well, time for take two of this scene at Shinsetsu Manor. Hiro walked down the hall to find where the sound came from this time. He stood in the doorway as if on mark, watching four people seemed hard at work.

A sudden, loud clearing of the throat resonated from the handyman. Getting set for whatever was to come, Hiro was ready to get their attention. In particularly the Hokage, who stood at a forge, pumping oxygen into it with his foot. Action.

Mood: Ready _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
All right, I'm back.

Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
Avedis Angelus
I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Ah, there is the man I requested. Mister Tanaka, I have a request for you, and it will involve some travel. Are you up for such?" The Hokage turned and asked as he felt the gaze from across the room.

"I have a project that I will need some smithing help with, but I want you to also be aware of some other principles that are required to make the kind of materials that the project will require." He said as he waited for his students to do as they were told and the man's response.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 19000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  NightshadeV1
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                Nanami watched her sensei for a few short minutes, tilting her head slightly. The way he confidently moved around the workshop, she could tell that he knew what he was doing. Nanami looked down at her own hands, quiet. She only hoped she could become as great as Masahiro; he always seemed so wise and knowledgeable. The woman let out a soft sigh and began getting to work, forcing herself to abandon her thoughts for the physical labor in front of her. She first laid out the pieces in front of her so she could see their relative size side by side. She then arranged them from shortest to longest before stacking them carefully. The metal was a lot easier to touch now and wasn't so sharp around the edges, which allowed her to pick them up without needing any type of gloves for the time being.

✗¦ 1 // 5;; ???? ]

She carefully carried over the iron by quarters; though they were only slats, all of the metal on top of eachother would be too heavy for her to carry on her own. She made a mixture of clay and straw and used that to bind the slats to the singular piece of iron in front of her in between of the marks that Masa had left for her. Three more trips later and the female was done, turning to Masahiro and giving the man a thumbs up to tell him that she was done with this particular task. She was excited to see the sword when it was finished; she couldn't wait to see something she had helped create.

✗¦ 2 // 5;; ???? ]

User Image
                                                ✗¦ CHAKRAx 275 / 275 x ✗¦ STAMINAx 225 / 225 x ✗¦ RYOx 0 x ✗¦ ACx 0xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ✗¦ MED / TAI x ✗¦ D-RANK GENIN x ✗¦ KONOHA x ✗¦ BYAKUGAN x ✗¦ TERU TERU BOZU
                                                xxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

✗¦ Mission Information

✗¦ Passives
                                                    The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view
                                                    The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system
                                                    The Byakugan can see through solid objects
                                                    The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )
                                                    The Byakugan can magnify, zoom, & see within the infrared spectrum

✗¦ Other Additives
                                                    ● Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A. Can retrain into a different (or the same) jutsu if desired.
                                                    ● Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
                                                    ● Queen of Rot: Any offensive technique dealing with tenketsu causes tenketsu rot upon successful contact

✗¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                GalagaHero
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:48 pm
Location: Standing in the doorway of the working room in Shinsetsu Manor _ Chakra: 140 / 150 _ Stamina: 140 / 150

★ ▌ At least this time, there were people present. Clearly Hiro's attempt at gaining the attention of the locals here in the Manor was successful this time. Excellent. With his face set upon the silver-haired head of the ninja village, Hiro braced himself stoically for what would come. Lord Hokage spoke, turning to see Tanaka standing and immediately began to prepare him for an order of somewhat substantial importance, given the grievance in the elder's tone. His nostrils flared upon the words he spoke. Travel, you say? What sort of travel. This had piqued the handyman's interest.

"What sort of travel we talking here?" Hiro asked, voice vibrant and even rubbery to an extent. As Hatake continued, the worker's eyes furrowed, pondering the predicament and how they all led into the alert. Smithing, and other things that he needed more hands to perform to its fullest extent it seemed. His eyes shifted down, glancing about the floor as he processed the intent in the man's voice. He took in a soft breath, releasing it out in a gruff exhale. Why did he think s**t was getting ready to hit the fan? Looking up, Hiro stared into dark brown eyes of Hatake. "I'm getting the sense you're expecting the village to be attacked by somebody sooner rather than later."

There was a pause between them as Hiro stared into Hatake. Silence. He watched Hatake look to the others behind him, hard at work. They were in Hiro's peripherals. Unconscionably, Hiro began to nod. He understood the situation, at least well enough by what little intel was given. Sure, he'd play gopher. It was clear Masahiro wanted another person to know some of the more valuable location of resources. Somebody who could actually put them to use. Sure. Hiro could be that guy. "All right. Tell me what I'm going after then." If things were happening sooner rather than later, then he would have to be prepared to do his job just as much as the soldiers who would be out there on the front line would have to do theirs. Well then, time to get to work.

Mood: Concerned, possibly overly _ Techniques Used: Kage no bullshitting or small talk _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Let the games begin, boys and girls.

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

Avedis Angelus

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Ah, no. Nothing so serious, but preparation for the future is something that sets heavily upon my mind. I actually want you to pick up some mechanical volumes and a copy of the Book of Gelel. We're going to be doing a lot of work with Chakra Steels and mechanical pieces." The Hatake said as he took the slats that Nanami had brought over for him and arranged the iron pieces on the end of the bar.
                                                  [ 1/5 ]

"You'll be travelling to The Village of Artisans, Takumi, to pick up the following items. I've written down the stores I know to sell the following items, to make the trip more time efficient for you, Hiro. I've also included some material orders we'll need for some projects around the village. Easiest way to transport them will be to seal them into my Jounin Scroll." He said, spreading clay and ash over the iron slabs, then pushing them together into the forge.
                                                  [ 2/5 ]

Rinsing his hands off in a basin of water the Hatake looked to Klaus and pointed to the flames, dancing wildly.

"Klaus, watch the flames for heavy sparking. Once the sparks begin to rise from the surface of the flame, that means that the steel is ready to be forge welded together. Once it is, pull it from the forge and begin to lightly tap it down with that hammer there." He said as he pointed to the hammer on top of the anvil.

"Slowly, gently. It'll make a swishing feeling as it's consolidating, then a decent thump once it's consolidated enough to work." He finished as he continued to approach Hiro.

"Here's the list of what I need you to pick up, and the Ryo you'll need to purchase it all. I'll need you to pick yourself up the Mechanic's Manuals Volumes One and Two. A Genin Scroll or Two for yourself, and a probe set. Those all can be found at the Scribe and Scraps Shoppe. Then I need you to go over to a shop called The Forge. From there you'll purchase 160 Iron Ore bundles from, and another 100 Charcoal Ore bundles from the shop as well. The Ores I want you to seal into the Jounin Scroll. Should take a B-rank release of chakra to seal all of that, and it shouldn't be a problem for you. Then head over to the the shop called Wood and Iron, they're largely Puppet supplies, but they also sell The Book of Gelel. While you're in Takumi, feel free to purchase anything else you find that you want before coming home. As to the funding for it, well, here." Pulling out a satchel of Nine-thousand Ryo and a Scroll that had his family crest emblazoned upon it he handed them to the man, as well as a list of the things he had just described.

Quote:
                                                  Scribes and Scrap:
                                                  Mechanic's Manual: Volume One: 200 Ryo.
                                                  Mechanic's Manual: Volume Two: 1000 Ryo.
                                                  Genin's Scroll x 2: 800 Ryo.
                                                  Probe Set x 2: 1000 Ryo

Wood and Iron:
                                                  Book of Gelel: 1000Ryo

The Forge:
                                                  160 Iron Ore Bundles: 4000Ryo
                                                  100 Charoal 'Ore' Bundles: 1000Ryo

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 19000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  NightshadeV1
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:57 am
Location: Standing by Masahiro _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ The aroma of freshly hardened steel. That was a scent that Hiro could never forget from his childhood watching his father toil at the forges. It filled the room he, Masahiro Hatake, and a trio of other workers stood within. As he listened to Hatake's directive, his eyes couldn't help but linger onto the female of the group, setting new iron down one by one, shifting them across the room. Oh how he desired crafting the pieces into something useful. But those were not for him. No, perhaps he'd get his own set of toys to mold into what he desired. After this gopher run.

Eyes shifted back and forth, watching and listening while Masahiro pushed his hands into clay, preparing it for whatever his next step would be in his little project. "Uh huh," Hiro said blankly, watching the two directly in front of him work. So far, it sounded like he needed to find books. Not that he minded it. Hell, he'd get to read them too if he was out to gather information. Hatake continued explaining how this would be a trip to another land, another village. Tanuki would be the destination to pick up these books, along with a few other items. Apparently heavy enough that these things would have to be sealed in a scroll. Lovely. What was he wanting Hiro to bring back, a mountain?

"Okay? Do you have the scrolls then? Or..." Hiro couldn't help but ask as there remained a pause in the order. The Hokage went over to wash off his hands from the clay and iron he was messing around with for his project of sorts. And for a moment, he seemed to just be lost in the shuffle of others working. Damn, Hiro was really hoping this would be a proper duty such as the ones these ones did. Even dickhead was getting into the act. Hatake spoke to the other, whom Hiro never really noticed the resemblance between the two until now. The handyman listened to the Hokage give his liege orders. Forge-welding steel, the original welding style. Yet something was missing in the direction. The hammer and anvil was right beside the forge, yet the hammer's wooden handle wasn't showing any heat being atop it. Wait. Hold up. This was wrong.

"Oh for ******** sake, get him to pre-heat the damn anvil first!" An exasperated Hiro called out. "You don't want the dickhead to take a piping hot piece of steel and hammer it like that on top of an ice cold stand. You lose all the heat and malleability that way." Mistakes like this were things Hiro took to heart from the hard-learned lessons passed down by his father. He was berated too for not knowing it the first time. But Hiro learned. Of course, back then he was only eight. This one, at least double the age of when Hiro first learned to weld steel.

Hatake quickly turned back toward the worker, and returned his focus on giving Hiro his task at hand. There was a list, some money, and a special scroll just for Hiro. He took a look at the list, glancing down at all the things Hatake wanted him to get. Then took the scroll and cash. In with the other scroll, the Shadow Clone scroll, he pocketed Hatake's special seal. Then he began to count the money out. Five thousand, six, seven, eight, nine grand. Excellent. Hopefully he wouldn't be too stuck on the change. Hiro folded it in with the cash he had earned earlier in the day. Last but not least, he folded the list of resources down into a small square, placing that in a hidden fifth pocket in the front of his pants.

"You sure this will cover it all, Hatake?" Hiro asked. Hey, what's a few extra ryo, after all. Right? Besides, It'd give Hiro a chance to make sure the brat was able to tend to the anvil beside him properly before he left. He couldn't stop eyeing the boy, making sure he didn't cause too much damage to the piece. After all, don't want to have to redo work on a perfectly good chunk of metal.

Mood: Suddenly stressed, mildly irritated _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Yup. It's that guy again.

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Masahiro rose an eyebrow as Hiro freaked out about the anvil and a need for it to be pre-heated. Shifting his stance the Hatake chuckled a little bit, heating the anvil to a high enough temperature would ruin the face, quite possibly the entire cast block.

"If the Anvil sat in a cold location, I could understand warming it, but if we were to do so now, it would be pointless. You see, if I were to heat it to a point where it would keep the metal warm enough to continue work, I would ruin the ductility of the face and the cast block itself. If we work the metal and it cools because of the anvil, the answer is just a simple re-heat and working it again. As we continue working the anvil will warm up a bit, so that it takes longer to cool down the work. But, just as we warm it up in working it, it gets points to rest slowly, to prevent the metal warping or grains of martensite expanding within it." He then rubbed the back of his head as the young man asked about the cost of the materials.

"Yes, it is quite enough. But if you only want to pick up one Genin Scroll for yourself, instead of both, then you can have the spare cash from it for whatever you want. I just figured you'd like to have something to carry your tools around in, without having to physically carry them all everywhere.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  NightshadeV1
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Exiting the manor _ Chakra: 150/ 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Huh...well, Hiro Tanaka learned something about the smithing craft on this day. Thinking back on it, and how cold the former Kohona forge used to be, what Hatake said made sense. Winters like the one Kohona had just escaped out of leading into the spring were common in the land of fire. Yet in that forge, the air would be frigid. Keeping the anvil warm enough to work would have been necessary. What would have been a necessity for his father and the other smiths of the old forge may not have applied to this forge setup, or the one in the Gauntlet. And now that he looked at the anvil closer, Hiro could see it was definitely different than the one at the old forge; smoother, flatter. Lesson learned. No two forges were equal.

Maybe he'd ask what the anvil he had was made of, so Hiro could gauge the temperature needed to stay under on the flattop.

But that was for later. Hiro got his lesson, and now focused back on the task in front of him. He gave a few soft nods, listening to Hatake talk more about the money and the scrolls. Uttering out an "oh," Hiro shifted his eyes back to Masahiro. "I'll see what I can find. I should get going though. You should see me back tomorrow then." Hiro stepped backward, away from the Hokage and his group of minions, before turning back toward the entryway. Supplies on his person, Hiro now had a new objective lying elsewhere from the village of Kohona. Now to make his escape from the manor.
▌★

Mood: Humbled, don't get used to it. _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
So do I get a job point for this lesson, learning something from you on this?

Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
I Tortured Sleep I

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2555 / 2555 < STAMINA > 1395 / 1395
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taka perched herself up in a window, being rather sneaky off in the shadowy side of the newer academy. She sat there for roughly three minutes. By now taka had taken in pretty much everyone in the academy; like she knew mashiro was there.. She knew what each person looked like and was pulling up files in her minds eye.Not so much names, but a generalized identity of the individuals. So she had a plan. Her eyes swept over to a hyuga that had peaked her interests. She figured, hey a concomitant student could be waiting right there. So she swung her legs in and stretched her arms over her head, one hand clasping her wrist while her back popped audibly. She let out a little sigh of happiness then suddenly paniced as she "lost her balance" bodily crashing down into a mixture of chairs and tables that were under the window. She broke several of them and winced as her arm popped back into its socket on its own accord. While the dust settled she henged herself into the little hyuga girl and would stand up, brushing herself off and made her approach.

She moved up to the white haired woman, a perfect visage of the girls self down to body language and personal scent. She waved as she approached but didnt get to close. "Yo stay back a bit I dont want us to be killed by a paradox. Now I dont want to alarm you but Im you from a few months in the future. See heres the thing. You are about to miss an opportunity of a lifetime if you dont meet this girl who has been watching you from outside the building. She really wanted to ask you to dinner but got shy and ran off. We personally didnt know it at the time but in the future it snowballs and causes the world to end. We cant have that. So like, if you want to meet her she goes to her quiet place by the river when shes upset with herself. Im not saying we totally save the world, but the chances of things turning out as badly go way up if we follow this present course of action."

She said this all trying to match the girls speaking voice and catch mashiro's eye, offering him a subtle eyebrow raise if she could garner his attention.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • <SANNIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library (good for 10 ninjutsu/genjutsu, 1 buki/tai-style, or 2 custom jutsu), 10 free training/missions posts
                                                        • Santa's Knowledge (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Regular Thursday (-1 post to any combination of 2: learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Assassins mark: Able to attack vital organs with ease of a medical specialist.
                                                        • Spiral Weave: Giant animal: Red Fox
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 am
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

The flames danced around the metal as Klaus waited for it to begin sparking. Watching closely, the boy focused on the work, probably the best way to distract himself from his emotions. Once the metal started sparking, Klaus would pull it from the fire with some tongs, so as not to burn himself. [1/5]

Setting the hot metal down on the anvil, he began tapping it lightly, as the Hokage had said to do. Sure enough, Klaus could almost feel it meld together. As he worked the metal delicately, he began to feel the metal pieces solidify. [2/5]

During his forge weld, the genin from before at the dojo would make an arrival. Klaus looked away from the genin, and focused more on his work set before him, letting his father take care of the new arrival.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

NightshadeV1

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

Sorry for the wait, been wrapped up in a lot of other stuff, and haven't had the mind to post until now.

> > > Passives/Other < < <

Appearance: Wears the Konohagakure Leaf Headband on his head, where it belongs. His hair covers it somewhat, his bangs coming down over it. He wears a harness with which he keeps his Bow of Blades close, and a katana is tied around his waist like a belt.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image
Bast, following the directions of a particular hawk-masked ANBU, found herself hurtling toward what appeared to be a chateau that smelled slightly of soot. She landed with a heavy thud on the lawn, then headed inside the smithing complex. There, she spotted Masahiro teaching some of the younger Shinobi in the noble art of smithing. It seemed this location was a bit safer than the Office, but even so, the woman did not relax her Assimilation.

"I seem to be a magnet for these sorts of things, Masahiro," she stated, keeping her speech slightly enigmatic in case the other Shinobi present weren't yet privy to what had happened at the Hokage's Office. "I dare say that towel you lent me is dry now."

Wolfe Whitehorn

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces