Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Web( open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:19 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! I'm not Sora, sorry My name is Justin, boring I know but my life is boring so it doesn't matter much!

I bet your life is not boring, what about sports or romance or friends?

Sports, I play on a JV baseball team! I play catcher, and romance, what's that? and I don't have any really good friends... forever alone, kidding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:30 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! I'm not Sora, sorry My name is Justin, boring I know but my life is boring so it doesn't matter much!

I bet your life is not boring, what about sports or romance or friends?

Sports, I play on a JV baseball team! I play catcher, and romance, what's that? and I don't have any really good friends... forever alone, kidding

' if we ever met in real life, let me should how to have a fun time cause youseem like you are lacking in some!"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

cool! You sound cool, though if we were near each other, we probably wouldn't know it! I am the boring average guy, and you are singed by a label, so you would be looking over me and I under you! but as you said before about not being able to be a normal teenager, if by some chance we could meet, I could show you some boring things that 'normal teenagers' do!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

cool! You sound cool, though if we were near each other, we probably wouldn't know it! I am the boring average guy, and you are singed by a label, so you would be looking over me and I under you! but as you said before about not being able to be a normal teenager, if by some chance we could meet, I could show you some boring things that 'normal teenagers' do!

Kairi smile to herself as she thought he would eating his word we probably wouldn't know it! " where do you lived because if you lived in L.A. are you exited for Popularity Is So Overrated concert?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Yeah I live in L.A. and the P.I.S.O. concert, I already have tickets and will keep them if I can, a while back I was going to go to one of their concerts but things happened so I had to give away my tickets... that was a sad day.. so are you going to it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Yeah I live in L.A. and the P.I.S.O. concert, I already have tickets and will keep them if I can, a while back I was going to go to one of their concerts but things happened so I had to give away my tickets... that was a sad day.. so are you going to it?

yeah for my job. so i guess i see you Friday?
she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

" Well it was fun to sing for you tonight and wasn't my band was freaking awesome?" Kairi laughed into her mic at the crowd. Kairi was wearing a black dress with a see through back and her pink hair shining cause of the stage light. she had her acoustic guitar and was sitting on the stage. " Well your question finally enter P.I.S.O. had made a love song and i want to thank a friend because he help me write it!" she said and begin to sing in the 1st place  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

" Well it was fun to sing for you tonight and wasn't my band was freaking awesome?" Kairi laughed into her mic at the crowd. Kairi was wearing a black dress with a see through back and her pink hair shining cause of the stage light. she had her acoustic guitar and was sitting on the stage. " Well your question finally enter P.I.S.O. had made a love song and i want to thank a friend because he help me write it!" she said and begin to sing in the 1st place

Justin hears the song start then stops and thinks back "no way..." he says to himself then laughs to himself "Liar!" then he is laughing and enjoying the music  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:37 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

Justin hears the song start then stops and thinks back "no way..." he says to himself then laughs to himself "Liar!" then he is laughing and enjoying the music

After the show, Kairi and her band signed autograph for hours. Kairi love her fans but she admit it was boring as ever if you repeat it. Kairi place her head on the table after most of the fans left.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

After the show, Kairi and her band signed autograph for hours. Kairi love her fans but she admit it was boring as ever if you repeat it. Kairi place her head on the table after most of the fans left.

Justin walks up with half a smile then holds out her new album "um, hey could you sign this MyLifeIsFairytale?" he says to her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:45 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

Justin walks up with half a smile then holds out her new album "um, hey could you sign this MyLifeIsFairytale?" he says to her

kairi looked up shocked but kept calm "MyLifeIsFairytale? i don't know what you mean but i be happy to signed this for you " she grab the album and sighed "Love Faith "  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

kairi looked up shocked but kept calm "MyLifeIsFairytale? i don't know what you mean but i be happy to signed this for you " she grab the album and sighed "Love Faith "

"well then, could you sigh it to ImFlyenHigh48? That shopuld help" he says smiling at her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

she signed out
( I changed the song)
Friday

"well then, could you sigh it to ImFlyenHigh48? That should help" he says smiling at her

" Sorry. you know it's late and i have to help my band get our equipment in our van" she started to get up and leave.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

"well then, could you sigh it to ImFlyenHigh48? That should help" he says smiling at her

" Sorry. you know it's late and i have to help my band get our equipment in our van" she started to get up and leave.

"oh, uh okay..well it is nice to meet you!" he says somewhat confused then turns around ads starts to walk away from the signing looking over his shoulder at her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

"oh, uh okay..well it is nice to meet you!" he says somewhat confused then turns around ads starts to walk away from the signing looking over his shoulder at her

"But you could help me and my friends?" She said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

"But you could help me and my friends?" She said

he turns around "how so?" he asks her  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas