Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake looked back at Pierre"i may look for the holy order but there is another group who is more powerful...in time the world it be showed it place"the dark magic showed into of his eyes

" so you are not a man of god then?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:46 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake put his hand under Pierre's chin and kissed her lips"i walk the path of light but my real plan is to help my masters"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake put his hand under Pierre's chin and kissed her lips"i walk the path of light but my real plan is to help my masters"

Pierre kiss him back passionate than before. she want it to never be over as she took her hand and took off his hood, running her right hand through his white hair. " This is so an unholy desire we are starting"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake hands move down Pierre's back"it maybe a unholydesire but it better then lying to each other about it"he leared resting his head on her neck  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake hands move down Pierre's back"it maybe a unholydesire but it better then lying to each other about it"he leared resting his head on her neck

Pierre giggled at his statement and started to kiss him again " Bu we could if we want"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake thinks about it for a bit"so Pierre maybe we can find place to be alone"he then move away from her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:33 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake thinks about it for a bit"so Pierre maybe we can find place to be alone"he then move away from her

" there is a little house in the forest, that my clan hided all the spells books at. we can go there? for what cause though" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed Pierre's cheek"noting but something over taking me for a bit...i don't think we are ready for that"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:47 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed Pierre's cheek"noting but something over taking me for a bit...i don't think we are ready for that"

" I know what you mean.. whenever we kiss, I feel like I want to give you my body and soul" she admitted to him blushing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake give Pierre a hug"when every you are ready...let's head over to that house"he said in a low voice  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake give Pierre a hug"when every you are ready...let's head over to that house"he said in a low voice

"We can't never speak about this ever, you know. We don't even know each other names"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake nod his heads'ok Pierre we have a deal..."he had a feeling they are going to fall in love soon  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake nod his heads'ok Pierre we have a deal..."he had a feeling they are going to fall in love soon

"we are not!" Pierre shouted aloud reading his thought. when a witch become emotionally involved with a person that is not their family. they start to kelt with that person connecting their minds like thoughts to communicate with each other .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes and looked at the door"so playing mind reading games now...great the only place where i can think about anything is now taking away"he was joking around with her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes and looked at the door"so playing mind reading games now...great the only place where i can think about anything is now taking away"he was joking around with her

"Well it not something I can control now. you can read my thoughts too! I can't believe I was going to let you bed me for my 1st time" she cross her arms and turn her back to him. she was really upset that he was joking about her magic like that.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff