Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 pm
((I know, but I think that's more of a generalized introduction. That's what is about to happen.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:13 pm
lil_lollypop1
((I know, but I think that's more of a generalized introduction. That's what is about to happen.))

(*Nods affirmatively* I guess that makes sense. I would like to hear from Mommi on this though since I'm still kinda confused. sweatdrop )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 am
[O.o I am sorry about that you guys. But yes they are still 'Outside', hence my post saying 'before the mansion'. I always like to start before the drama happens, so they haven't even walked up the front steps yet. Don't bother editing your prior posts, we can just re-begin if that would be simpler.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 am
MommiiDearest
[O.o I am sorry about that you guys. But yes they are still 'Outside', hence my post saying 'before the mansion'. I always like to start before the drama happens, so they haven't even walked up the front steps yet. Don't bother editing your prior posts, we can just re-begin if that would be simpler.]

(Naw. I'll just do a bit of editing. We're already moving anyway. On second thought, I'm just going to delete my post and make a new one.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 am
Leprechaun_Sean
MommiiDearest

(Naw. I'll just do a bit of editing. We're already moving anyway. On second thought, I'm just going to delete my post and make a new one.)

[Okai. Hopefully everyone who has made an incorrect post reposts lol]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 am
The whole time, Huey was simply following the group. He had his headphones in his ear and was content with his music. From what he could tell though, a few of the students seemed to be bickering with one another. How lame he thought. Couldn't everyone just get along and try to make the best of things? No, of course not. Huey had to get stuck with a bunch pencil pushers and stiffs. The only person in group who Huey could possibly get along with was Nicki. From the looks of it, Huey could probably get along really well with her, if you know what I mean.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 pm
((I double checked mine. They're good to go. Btw, should we contact vampirequeen95? She's the only one who hasn't posted yet, and she may not know that we're open. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 pm
lil_lollypop1
((I double checked mine. They're good to go. Btw, should we contact vampirequeen95? She's the only one who hasn't posted yet, and she may not know that we're open. ))

[Yeah, good idea. I'll PM her.]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 pm
MommiiDearest
[Yeah, good idea. I'll PM her.]

((Cool! :3 ))

Luna looked at Huey, who was half spacing off half drooling over the Nicki. She then turned her head to Nicki, then Christopher, then Jay. She didn't really know any of them, nor did she particularly want to. Not to mention she had a slightly personal grudge against Chris. She sighed. "So are you sure you won't send anyone back, Miss Mazie?" Luna asked her. "If that's the case, let's just get in, get out, and be done with it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 pm
"Okay then, you take the top and you take the bottom. It should help us cover the house faster anyways." Jake managed to say right before Christopher spoke. It didn't particularly matter to him if he explored the house with her or not, but he did want somebody with her. Something about the house just felt forbidden. It appeared as though Luna didn't notice his comment though, as she addressed Christopher instead. So, instead of pushing the issue, he just stood there and let them discuss it amongst themselves. At least this way he could get a balanced view of all the options availabe to them.

((Sorry it took so long to post again. Between work, volunteering at the FD, and regular household duties I haven't exactly had time to post the past couple of days.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:42 pm
"No, Mr. Gruber is an adult and has told me that the best thing would be for us to remain together and find some help. He can sleep on the bus and the door locks, so pip pip, not to worry." Mazie smiled gently at the students and gestured forward. "So now I guess all we go forth and knock on the front door." She strode towards the mostly dark mansion before them, her eyes lingering on the lights that shown brightly along the bottom floor. That clearly means that the house is inhabited, the female thought to herself. The stairs leading up to the door creaked slightly under her weight as she ascended them, but they seemed steady enough. Glancing back once more at the students who stood on the lush green overgrown front lawn, she smiled reassuringly once more and lifted the large brass knocker to let it fall heavily against the door.
Moments later the door creaked open and a pale faced man looked out at her. He squinted and peered down his nose at the small group. "Can I help you?" His voice rasped out in a deep timbre.
Straightening her spine, she nodded, "We were wondering if you had a telephone we could use? Our bus broke down a ways up the road and we seem to not have any cell service.
The elderly man stepped back and opened the door wider. "Please come in, I will retrieve the master and bring the telephone."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm
"I guess it's safe enough" Christopher said and walked up the stairs to follow Mazie. The house looked kind of spooky, but if it was inhabited, it couldn't be all that bad. If the owner had a servant, they could afford to keep the house tended.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 am
Luna huffed. She had to have read this sappy Horror Fiction a hundred times already. "So we get both the vampire and the land line." She muttered under her breath, so the servant couldn't hear. 'Good grief!' She thought. 'Now I don't want to go in there. The vampires always go after the pretty virgins... but I don't think I could forgive myself if they called me a coward... I'll just have to be smart about this...' She thought as she also walked up the steps. She shot Christopher a glance as if saying there was something obviously wrong here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:06 am
Mazie stepped into the house and smiled again, "Thank you so much. We will just wait right here." After the man had turned and walked away, she spun on the students and frowned. "This is not a horror movie. Nothing bad will happen. And vampires do not exist." She lowered her voice as she spoke, barely over a whisper though she knew that the closest students would here.
She looked around at the entry hall and took in the plush rug that stretch across the ground. It looked freshly vacuumed, no footprints trampled it save for where the small group stood. A table with a vase of dried wilted flower sat against one wall and picture frames and different shaped mirrors dotted the walls as they stretched away from them. At first glance everything appeared clean and normal, but upon closer inspection a layer of dust coated everything not regularly touched. Cobwebs took up the corners.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm
"Of course there isn't. What would be in there? Vampires? Werewolves? Come on guys, stop acting like we're in a slasher movie." Jake said, not even having heard Mazies comment about vampires. He decided that if people were here it must be structurally stable. He walked in and noticed immediately how clean it was, or at least that's how it looked until he notice the fingerprints in the dust and cobwebs in the corners.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff