Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam thought for a moment, a sly grin on his face. Intimate, she said? Perfect. "It should be quiet at the Fallen Angels nightclub, this time of the night. Very intimate." He smiled, and held her hand tighter. "This way", he said, and led her across the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:07 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore said nothing, having gone in thought. She was very much attracted to Adam, despite her denial of her feelings. Her hunger for his blood was overwhelming though, and she anticipated on her next meal. She nodded after awhile, agreeing on the night club. She had been here once, but had failed in picking up a meal here. Lenore vaguely remembered the layout, and grew a bit concerned, but the squeeze of his hand sort of reassured her. She couldn't help but be surprised. She didn't believe she could catch this sort of prey, nor could she believe his compliance to still be with her. He seemed willing to be alone with her, almost like he had intentions of his own. But it didn't matter to Lenore. She was a vampire now. Even though it had only been a month, she was already stronger, both physically, by instinct, and mentally as all. And while she wanted to have a peaceful and enjoyable drink from Adam, if he tried anything or put up a fight, Lenore wouldn't mind forcing herself onto him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 am
Greedy Fat Cat

This was going well, Adam thought. He paid the entrance fee to Fallen Angels for the both of them. Once inside, he led Lenore to the darkest corner of the club. There was music on, loud, so no one would hear what was soon to occur in that dark shadow. "What would you like to drink?" He asked Lenore, ready to get up and get them something from the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:00 pm
Another Damned Vampire

It didn't matter what Lenore had to drink, simply because alcohol no longer had its kicks like it did. She didn't like the taste of it either, never one to drink enormously. But she suspected Adam expected her to drink, to loosen the mood. She leaned into Adam, who was about to get up, using the excuse that it was a bit loud, to speak into his ear. She randomly picked a drink, asking for a Jack and coke.
The nightclub itself thrived like a busy street. She wouldn't say she liked it, but it fit her criteria of a feeding spot enough so that she couldn't complain either. It glittered and flashed with lights and colors and faces. Lenore felt a little wary, wondering just what kind of person Adam was.

Lenore was curious. Earlier, Lenore watched as Adam stared at that drunk girl at the bar. He did follow her to the tavern, and punch that guy. After all, he brought her here of all places. Lenore felt it was a little fishy, but again, she had no fear for these kinds of things now that she was no longer human. Moreover, there was still something that stood out about Adam that made Lenore want to keep him. He was so desirable, Lenore grew a little impatient waiting on her meal. She failed at picking up the man at the tavern, making herself look like a fool. Moreover, she embarrassed herself by getting caught up in her own lie earlier. Feeling like she was done for the hunt today, Lenore just wanted Adam to be back with the drinks and enjoy his company for awhile.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:21 am
Greedy Fat Cat

There was a line at the bar. Finally, it was Adam's turn. He got Lenore the Jack and coke, and for himself, again, a water in a vodka glass. He returned to their table. "Here you go." He told her, and sat down right beside her, very close, almost touching.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:15 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore looked at her drink, almost a little hesitantly. She should drink the thing, if only to look like she was enjoying herself. She sipped it, the alcohol burning down her throat bitterly. She found that drinking anything but blood or water tended to go down uncomfortably. She hadn't gotten used to it quite yet, and made a small face about it. "Thank you," she murmured, now becoming a little wary that Adam sat so close to her. She felt that every move she'd made had to be careful.
Lenore had to plan out how she was going to drug him without him seeing. She usually could distract the guy from looking away, or they usually weren't paying attention in the first place, but Lenore knew that Adam was much too sober and observant. She decided to complain about her drink tasting weird, so that he could get back up, opening her mouth to speak.

Again, the buzz of her phone rumbled besides her. Her bag muted some of the noise, the resonation of music muted everything else. But Lenore could feel it. That would make the fifth time already. Lenore bit her lip, placing her hand on the bag before cursing herself a little. Adam would have to wait, her father was another story.
She hadn't seen him in a little less than a month even though she often visited regularly. She stopped seeing him, stop answering his phone calls, and ignored his visits. She didn't how to approach her father now that she was a vampire. Would he figure out she was different? Would he disown her? Worse? Lenore didn't say she loved her father, for what happened with the whole divorce, but she cared enough for the man. She knew she could never tell him, but she didn't know if he would notice anything. Or figure it out himself. He was a smart man, and was intent on his education back in the day. Lenore decided that she would have to make a big lie about everything. She took her phone out of her bag, looking to Adam with an apologetic gaze.

"I have to take this. Be right back," she murmured, getting up and leaving straight outside. She sighed when she was far enough to be a little quieter, and called her father back.
"Hello?" A deep, old voice answered, tinged with worry and hurt and a little anger. "Lenny, Lenny! Where are you? Why have you been avoiding me? Are you okay? Is something wrong? Do you need money?" The barrage of questions overwhelmed her a little bit. Lenore leaned against the wall, looking up at the sky. "Dad," she said, beginning with some sort of explanation to explain this situation.

Back at the nightclub, there sat Lenore's bag, slightly opened. She had recklessly left it there, despite the drugs, and various other things in there.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:31 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam wondered who was calling Lenore so late at night, and why did she feel obliged to answer. Could it be that she did really have a boyfriend? It was unlikely, but Adam was insecure enough to suspect it. As she walked away, Adam took a look at the contents of her purse, hoping to learn more about her. There was a wallet, some makeup, and other ordinary things there - but also drugs, more specifically, some of them were drugs normally used to knock someone out, usually for criminal purposes. He closed the bag, wondering about Lenore's true intentions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am
Another Damned Vampire

"I'm sorry."

"But that doesn't explain why? Are you sick?"

Lenore crouched down near the wall, her face troubled as she tried to explain herself. "I am more than healthy, I've just been busy with school and gigs, that's all." She felt guilty for ignoring her father, who concerned himself greatly over her. Ever since her mother passed away after their divorce, he always felt regret for abandoning Lenore. Lenore didn't blame him, but she didn't love him as much as a normal daughter would. There was a stilling distance that she kept with him, which had always made her father feel uncomfortable. Which was why he felt, especially now, he had the need to take care of Lenore now.

There was a pause on the phone, before he spoke again, his voice a little more calculated. "You have a boyfriend, don't you?"

Lenore froze, not knowing how to reply. Maybe this was the excuse she was looking for. She immediately thought of Adam, looking back at the nightclub, before clearing her throat. "Umm, yes. I have a boyfriend."

There was a small laugh on the other side of the line, and a small "I knew it!" Lenore heard as he composed himself again, rolling her eyes at her typical father. "Oh, is he nice?" He asked, in a lighter, almost happier tone. If it was one thing her father loved, it was her having a boyfriend. Lenore's boyish attitude always worried her father, if only because he did want grandchildren and Lenore wasn't intent on having any relationships. The few times she did have a boyfriend, her father was real keen on her keeping them. If she had a boyfriend, it meant that he could take care of her when her father wasn't around, and it also meant that Lenore wasn't as much as an introvert as he thought. Lenore knew this, which was why she was hesitant on dating just anyone, though it wasn't like she was attracted to just anyone either. Lenore was indifferent to those types of things, and when she was attracted to someone and she did want to have a relationship, she considered it a little more special than any old thing. Which explained why she only had two boyfriends ever, and why she hadn't dated for a year.
Lenore sighed, before standing up, walking back towards the nightclub. "Dad, I have to go. I promise I'll talk to you later," she assured, before hanging up without him being to say much of anything. She trotted back inside, spotting where she left Adam. She waved a little and sat back down, close to him.

Lenore noticed her purse, hoping Adam didn't look into it when she left, and cursed herself for leaving it recklessly. She didn't show it though, and casually closed it. Lenore turned back to Adam, feeling apologetic that she left him. He probably wondered who it was. "It was my dad, sorry," she explained, bowing her head a little bit. She looked to the drinks, no longer interested in drinking them. But she still needed to drug Adam if she wished to feed. And she did, greatly. But the happiness her dad felt about her potentially having a boyfriend haunted her. She looked into Adam's eyes now. He could be her boyfriend, and make her dad happy. However, her desire to drink his blood was just as great. She pondered this situation, looking into his dark irises that twinkled with mystery and light.

"I like you," she blurted out, now getting a little nervous. "A lot," she added sheepishly, blushing a little. She looking down a little, embarrassed at herself.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam smiled wryly. "Do you now?" He asked in a soft voice. "Really? So you're not planning to, I don't know, knock me out with roofers and sell my internal organs to the highest bidder?" He made it sound like a joke, but he really wanted to see her reaction. "For the record, I like you too, but all this seems too good to be true." He waited to see how she would answer. He did like her, and felt guilty that his own intentions were about wanting to drink her blood. And then? He did not want to think about what would happen after that. He'd be careful to drink just enough to make her feel lightheaded, not so much that her health would be in danger.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore was attracted to him, yes. Which discomforted her a little, if only because she had never felt such a feeling towards anyone so quickly. Moreover, while she did like Adam, she could help but feel a little suspicious about him. And while she had an overwhelming need to bite him, she betrayed her instincts because she didn't just want that to be the end of whatever this was. She shifted in her seat unnervingly, looking at Adam.

Was that a joke? If so, Lenore did not laugh right away. It would be a weird joke in the first place but because she did posses those drugs in her purse, she had come to suspect that he looked through her purse when she picked up her phone. So did that mean he knew she was going to drug him? Then that would be awkward. So Lenore made a small laugh, looking at him weird. "What the? Of course not. Do I look that shifty to you?" She asked, though she didn't really want to hear an answer to that. She tilted her head, her bangs tickling her forehead. "Why is it too good to be true? Good things happen all the time, only pessimists say that things are too good to be true," she commented.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:52 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam turned to face Lenore. "I admit, I may be a bit of a pessimist. It's just, well, you're such a wonderful person, beautiful outside, but also you have a beautiful mind. And I have never been fortunate enough to get attention from a girl like you. You're so perfect, you're way out of my league." Adam was looking her right in the eyes, and he did mean every word he said.

[Note: I will be without internet access for the next five days.]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:04 pm
Another Damned Vampire

[ That's totes fine! I don't mind! ]

Lenore reddened, bowing her head a little so that her hair covered some of her face. She felt like a child who was being praised by their parents; never having that sort of compliment before. It made her a little uncomfortable, because she didn't know what she could possible say.

She looked down at her lap, her hands shaking a little. Lenore bit her lip, placing a hand on his, gently. "That's too...too much of a compliment, Adam," she admitted, looking back up at him with an embarrassed face. He looked too sincere to be kidding around, which made Lenore blush more. Her face was warm, and she gave a shaky breath. "I mean, considering how drawn I am to you," she said, a little embarrassed. "There's something special about you, I don't know how to put it," she murmured.
The mere thought of drinking his blood was irresistible to her. As a vampire, she was enchanted by his blood. But as a human, there was this wonderful feeling she got around Adam, like a small bubble of lightness.

She leaned in to him, noticing every movement he made. The smell of his skin, the twinkle of his eyes, his heartbeat. Lenore leaned in, breathing softly before kissing him first, pressing her lips into his. This lasted only a second, before Lenore pulled back. She was still red, and looked away, too self conscious to look at him quite yet. Her eyes landed on her drink, to which she took and drank the whole thing. It burned down her throat.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"It was not just a compliment, I..." Adam began, but was interrupted by the kiss. It was soft, like the touch of a butterfly's wing, yet it set his heart and mind on fire. He wanted Lenore's blood, but also her, all of her. He did not want to ever have to walk away from her. His heart beat fast, like it never had, as human or vampire. "Wow." He breathed, surprised, awed, and a little afraid. No one had ever had this kind of effect on him before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:37 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore's heart raced. Maybe it was because of her attraction to Adam, and their shared kiss made her feel excitement and an exhilaration. But she knew very well that it was partially her hunger, which burned through her throat. What side of her was more prevalent? She had been a human all her life, until just a month ago. However, her vampiric side had by far taken over her life since then.

She looked to Adam, who looked a little surprised. Lenore blushed, her dark eyes lowering. She didn't drug Adam yet, but her head was telling her to bite him anyways. It didn't make much sense to her heart, nor her rationality, but her instinct was to bite him.
Lenore squeezed his hand a little, her hand still holding his. Despite the conflict in her head, she leaned in for another kiss, then kissed his jaw. Before she could react, she was kissing his neck.
Her mouth salivated, ready to just taste his blood. Yet she couldn't even imagine the taste of it quite yet. She opened her mouth, her fangs now more apparent, ready to bite down on Adam's tender skin.

And yet she couldn't exactly put herself to bite him. Lenore stopped, the hunger in her lashing out in anger. She moved back, covering her mouth. She was a little disgusted with herself. Lenore gave an apologetic smile. "Umm, that was unlike me," she admitted. "The kissing, I mean." She shifted a little in her seat. She was beginning to find that she couldn't stand to be with Adam at this point. He was too tempting for her, especially when she didn't just want to bite him. She didn't even what to think of what would happen if she did proceed to bite him.
"I have to go," Lenore murmured, her resolution to her confusion. She shouldered her bag and stood, looking at Adam.

[ I felt that it wasn't like her to do that, so cat_razz ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:33 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam was startled by Lenore's continued affections. As she kissed his neck, he held his arms tight around her, shivering with excitement. And then the magic moment was over, and she was leaving. "Please, don't go like this. At least give me your phone number", he pleaded to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff