Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 am
MommiiDearest

"You've been very kind to me. Thank you". StClair replied, choosing not to answer the question about food. When she gestured at the bathroom, he was puzzled for a moment, until he remembered she had told him what room it was. "No, um, it's fine, you go ahead." He told her, feeling a bit embarrassed. People hadn't used to discuss such things so openly, back in his day. He kept watching the TV. The talkshow had switched guests, and the discussion was now about politics, which at least sounded just as insane as it always had.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:57 am
Another Damned Vampire

She clothes the door then and locked it behind her. Looking back at it, she shoved the laundry hamper in front of it even though she knew it didn't weigh a lot. For the next thirty minutes or so Calleiah spent showering, brushing her teeth, and drying out her hair. When she was finished she yanked on a comfy pair of soft grey sweats and a plain white t-shirt. After staring at herself in the mirror she wondered where her life was going. She ran a hand over her freshly washed face and sighed. "You're going to be old and jobless in a matter of years. Fine a real job, you bum." The female grabbed her sweater on her way out of the bathroom and zipped it up as she strolled into the livingroom.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 am
MommiiDearest

The talk show had ended, and StClair was now watching the evening news. He looked up when Calleiah returned. She was a pretty girl, he thought, it was a shame she chose such ugly clothes. Then again, from what he's seen, almost everyone dressed weird these days. He'd have a lot to learn. "I should get in bed. Goodnight, miss Calleiah." He told her, and left for the room she'd told he could use.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:47 am
Another Damned Vampire

[xD She should take him to a party with her coworkers, and it is all Victorian themed.]

She nodded, "Goodnight. Sleep well, don't let the bedbugs bite." Then her eyes widened and she shook her head, "That is just a figure of speech, by the way. The bed and bedding is clean." The female settled down on the couch and flipped the television to comedy central with the intention of watching a little humor. But it wasn't two minutes after she sat down that she felt the day weighing on her. "Meh. I'll just go to bed." And with that thought, she powered down the television and returned to her room. After she made sure the door was locked, of course, she pounced into bed and wiggled beneath the covers.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 am
MommiiDearest

StClair smiled at the joke about bedbugs. There, finally, was something that had improved from the old days. He went to the bedroom, and lay down on the bed. Normally, he'd have been out hunting, but now he knew he had to bide his time, until he figured out more about the new world. If people had little shiny boxes to talk to each other, what did they have in the way of weapons or alarms? He lay down, unable to sleep, just waiting for morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am
Another Damned Vampire

Calleiah had a difficult time falling asleep at first, but by the time midnight rolled around she was out.
When she awoke the next morning she could not recall her dream, but she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that had crept into her bones. The female dressed in a flowing ankle length green shirt and simple white blouse with a matching green ribbon laced up the front. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. After she finished she quietly walked to the kitchen and began to prepare herself breakfast. As the scrambled eggs she cooked up finished, Calleiah turned the heat off under a few strips of bacon and made her plate. She settled onto the couch and ate in silence because she didn't know if her guest was still asleep or not.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:42 am
MommiiDearest

StClair smelled the aromas of bacon and eggs. It had been a long time since either of those meant food to him, but it did give him the information that his hostess was awake. He got up and went into the bathroom. Being a vampire, he couldn't see himself in the mirror, so he just borrowed a comb from the bathroom cupboard, ran it through his raven hair and hoped for the best.

Then he went to the kitchen. "Good morning, miss Calleiah." The 'miss' came from long habit, without concsious thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:06 am
From her spot on the couch, she looked up and watched StClair as he started speaking to her from the kitchen. "Good morning sir StClair." She called to him, then added, "There is coffee in the carafe there, and creamer in the fridge. CUps hanging from those hooks under the cupboard." Lifting her own mug, she blew the steam from the pale surface and took a short sip. Still to hot. she realized, running the small burned spot along her teeth. "If you need, I can drive you somewhere if you need to go out."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 am
MommiiDearest

StClair smiled. He took a cup and poured some coffee into it. Then he joined her in the living room, pretending to drink from the cup. She'd get suspicious, he thought, if he never ate anything. "Everything is so strange. If I went out, I would have no idea what to do." He admitted. "But you have done more than you had to for me, and if you wish me to be gone on my way, I shall depart."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 am
"I don't know... I wouldn't feel right throwing you out if you have no place to go. However, I do need you to tell me some more about yourself. I also can't be comfortable with a complete stranger here." She set aside her now empty plate and cradled her coffee between her hands. The warmth seeped through her skin soothingly and she took another sip. "Before this town, where were you? How old are you? Do you have a record?" Another drink of coffee and she turned her browneyed gaze on him.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 am
MommiiDearest

StClair pretended to sip his coffee. "I was..." He hesitated, then remembered his cover story about the Amish. "I was one of the Amish. I was happy among them. I never ventured into the outside world. But I..." His brain raced, trying to think up a convincing lie. "My mother died. Because my father refused to send for a real doctor from outside. He said that God would heal her if that was God's will. So I got angry with my father, and with God, too. I couldn't live in that place anymore, nor serve that kind of God." He breathed deep, and sighed. "So I left, with not a coin to my name, nor any idea what things were like here among normal people." He pretended to drink coffee again. "My birth is probably recorded, but I have no papers of any kind to prove my identity. I had no idea where my father kept them. As to my age - twenty-six." It was, in a way, not entirely a lie. He had been twenty-six when he became a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 am
MommiiDearest

[Note: I will be without internet access for the next five days.]  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 am
Another Damned Vampire

[Okai, that is fine. I don't really post on the weekends anyhow, and Monday is going to be a busy appointment filled day for us here.]

She tilted her head a bit and her eyes slitted suspiciously. "Isn't it inappropriate to be alone with a female? You seem oddly at easy if you were raised that way." She stood and dumped her dishes into the sink before making herself a second cup up coffee. She stirred the creamer into the inky blackness for a moment before tapping the spoon on the rim and setting it on the counter. "Plus, where is your beard? And you don't really speak like I assume the Amish do." Also, at 26, wouldn't you be married with a tussle of children?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:26 am
MommiiDearest

StClair bit his lip. Lies were a swamp, and he was deep in it, and the only way out was to lie even more. He took a deep breath, though as vampire he needed it not. "You sure ask a lot of questions. First, I think if you were dressed as one of the Amish, I would indeed feel it was wrong. But here everything is strange to me, so I don't know how to feel - about anything. As for the beard, I shaved it the day I left, and left the hairs for my father to find, so he'd know I was not one of them anymore. Of my speech I can't say much, not knowing any other way to speak. And as to marriage - well, that's kind of personal, don't you think?"  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Another Damned Vampire

[I am going to visit family at the beginning of December. It is looking like Dec 4th - 16th. And I do not know if I will have internet.]

Her lips quirked a little bit into a side smile and she climbed to her feet, "Right... I am allowed to ask any question I feel fit, seeing as how this is my home." Gesturing towards him in a general way, Calleiah walked towards the door and slipped into a pair of matching flats. "One more question. Your clothing when I found you wasn't Amish or even southern by any standards. More... I don't know, Victorian perhaps?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff