Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm
Getting into the arts and crafts classroom after a delay Keith took a seat in the back. It was expected by now where he would sit. It was expected on what he would do with his art supplies, and it was expected to keep the patient some what calm. The supplies had been picked out specifically for him. Ones that even when a flame was created would not be allowed to grow very large. The paints, crafts, colors, oils, paper, all of it carefully picked out to keep him atleast a tad bit happy. It wasn't much but the ones assigned to him felt this was a necessary evil. In the end it kept him from trying to off himself if anything.

Sitting at his place Keith looked over the art supplies he had been given. His free hand going to his pocket to finger something he had gotten earlier during the day. It's plastic shell and grinding wheel felt so good in his pocket as he simply played with the lighter wanting to light it but knowing he needed to wait. "Soon" he muttered deciding it would probably be best to wait till that night. For now he would simply play the part and do as he was told. For now atleast.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore frowned, being shuffled along to the arts and crafts room. The nurse tried to soothe her agitated mood with her gentle voice. "It's arts and crafts, your favorite," she repeated, stroking Lenore's hair. Lenore wouldn't have it though, and kept stopping in retaliation. Tate followed, to which Lenore didn't mind. Most of her hallucinations followed her anyways. After being coerced into a chair in the front, paints and a canvas were set before her. Lenore looked around the room, unsure of her surroundings until she recognized it as, indeed, the arts and crafts room. Her face lit up brilliantly, and she even laughed a little.

"Can you paint me today?" Ed said, his large, red eyes staring up at the girl. Lenore looked down to the floor at her side, tilting her head. "Of course," she replied softly. Ed was her favorite. He often accompanied her when the nurses weren't around or when Lenore was by herself. She glanced to Tate, happy now that Ed and Tate could now be introduced. Lenore opened her mouth to speak, but Ed's deep voice rang out again before her.
"I already know all about Tate," Ed stated, his black body ruffling about. Lenore smiled creepily then, surprised that they knew each other and excited that they did. She grinned at Tate before settling on her materials, grabbing only two colors from the many non-toxic, harmless, and cheap paints.

Black filled the canvas by her messy painting as she rushed to get the color onto the white. Lenore painted branches from its sides, assumably wings, and large talons. She made huge evil red eyes and no mouth, even though Ed had one, before painting spiraled horns from atop its head. A demonic looking thing to say the least, but it brought Lenore much joy. "How do you like it?" She asked, a little clearer than usual, looking again to her side where Ed sat, watching her paint his portrait. He grinned wickedly, and Lenore clapped her hands.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

Stepping into the art room behind Lenore, he decided to sit on her left side, clear sight of her canvas. He watched her for a moment, grinning and looking around. Confused as she spoke to the empty space, he leaned over and asked, "Who are you speaking to, My Dear?" His voice was smooth with a bit of curiosity. He looked up at her painting once she had finished and a grin crossed his lips. It was dark and evil looking, something Tate could admire. For little supplies given, her art was beautiful.

Leaning back in his seat, he looked at the blank page before him. Taking orange, yellow, red and white, he mixed beautiful skin tones together and painted with his finger. Gracefully dancing across the canvas, the torso of a woman became clear. She was laying down, one arm above her head and the other down at her side. Lifeless. As he painted her face, no significant features were made. There was no nose, eyes or mouth. He began painting her hair, a golden blond with strips of brown. As his grin grew wider and more savage looking, he dipped his fingers in the red pain and began to stroke the canvas. Blood. This was a painting of a young naked woman, brutally murdered. He used black to accent the depth of cuts and slashes on the woman's body and for more shading. His eyes were full of excitement as the picture became more gruesome. A chuckled escaped his lips and he starred at his masterpiece. Such delight rushed through him.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

[[ooc;; my computer has some sort of virus so I need to restore it to factory settings. It should be back online tonight, but I will try and post through my phone. Please bare with me~ Thank you!]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

Trevor didn't know what to say, Alexis giving up her meal for him despite his endless hunger. "Thank you... Bee. That was, well, very kind of you." He looked over to her, his deathly gaze and stitched up face contrasting with his gentle smile. "You're the first person to do something like this for me. Everyone else avoids me because of my rather insane and ridiculous addiction to the undead." He told her, his plate of raw meat given to him. "Endless hunger, biting addiction, love of dead animals, slowly movement... The only thing left to do is actually die and be revived as a true walking corpse." He looked down at his bloody slab, his mouth practically watering. "Excuse my sloppy eating... This will get ugly..." As he said that, Trevor mauled the bloody meal, ripping it to shreds and devouring it in mere minutes. His face was once again covered with blood, dripping down to his clothes. "It's not a pretty site, but it tastes so amazing..." He said with a bone-chilling grin.

But They Also Bring a Meal...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore was a bit confused; didn't Tate see Ed? She glanced to Ed, who flapped his wings before settling. "Shhhh...," Ed whispered, putting what appeared to be a finger of some sort to his toothy mouth. Lenore pouted, still confused. "Ed," she murmured, glancing back to Tate, who looked at her curiously. She looked back to Ed, but he was already gone. He tended to disappear on her, especially when people were looking at him, or when people asked about him. He was the shy sort, she guessed. It made her lonely when he did; he never said bye. She looked down at her painting; at least she had that.

Lenore grinned as she looked back at Tate, shrugging as she did. "He left. He's shy." She looked down, a little saddened still, almost childlike, but looked up again. "But he'll come back again. He'll come back if I paint another picture of him." She played with the back of her chair, her fingers tracing the frame. "He said that if I kept on painting him, then he knows that I still love him. He said we should all paint the things we love." She glanced to Tate's canvas, now curious about what he was painting. "Do you love her?"
She couldn't make much sense out of what exactly it was, only that it was of a woman with red all over her. Her eyes widened with a spectacular curiosity.

[ okay! I hope everything turns out well! ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

xxx D o r o t h y xxx S t e p h e n s xxx
D o n ' t xxx F a l l xxx A s l e e p

x W a t c h - Y o u r - B a c k. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u t e xxxxx

As the door swung open, there stood a girl with blonde hair, standing about 5'5'', bright blue eyes and pale skin. She was starring out her barred window, still wearing her overly baggy white sweater. She did not say a word as the nurse came in with clean clothes and socks. A simple glance over her shoulder with an almost deadly stare, the young girl walked past the nurse and out into the hallway. She wanted nothing to do with this place. Her hair swayed down her back as she walked down the eggshell hallways. The nurse ran up behind her shouting and grabbing her shoulder, ''You must get changed before coming out of your room! You know the rules!"

The petite girl stopped in front of the cafeteria doors that were only a few feet away. Removing the nurses hand from her shoulder, she took another step, still without a word. The nurse pulled her sleeve and without hesitation the short blonde began pulling the opposite direction. She stretched the sleeve, pushing the doors open to the cafeteria and began dragging the nurse in. One quick tug, 'WHACK' the silent patient smack the nurse across the face.

Once released, she ran into the cafeteria and took a seat in the far corner, placing her forehead on her folded arms. She was shaking with anger and a bit a fear. The nurse got to her feet, shook her head and left the cafeteria.

M i s e r y xxx P a s s i o n xxx L u st xxx F e a r

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:08 am
User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

Tate looked at Lenore with a raised brow of confusion. He studied her for just a moment while listening to her speak of Ed. "I did not see anyone there. He must be one of your angels." He said with a slight smile. He did not want to make the girl feel uncomfortable, especially not knowing her illness. He took his index finger, with a spot of red paint and dotted his nose. Glancing back at his artwork a small sigh escaped his lips. "No. I did not even know this woman. She is one of many I have..seen." He spoke hesitantly after hearing her speak of loving things. Tate had no real love experience in his life. Only murder and hate. Was murder his mistress? Its possible. The woman in his painting was only one of which he had ravaged and killed many years ago. This painting not only showed the obvious lust murder he had, but even a locked emotion of mourning and remorse for her. Being in this hospital cause Tate's inner demons to ease and his conscience to resurface. He hated that feeling. No one should regret what they have done in their lives. Glancing back at Lenore he spoke again, more softly, "What makes you love Ed?"

Al looked at Trevor and smiled as he spoke about her kind gesture and his hunger. "We are all different here. I question why some of us are walking among the sick minded, but looking in the mirror I remember that sometimes you cant see it on the outside." She spoke with sadness in her eyes as they shifted down the table. When the meat plate was brought over, she watched curiously as Trevor devoured the raw bloody food before him in a matter of seconds. It made her stomach turn. Not because of the food itself, just eating in general. She never wanted to eat another thing as long as she lived, but ached knowing one day would come where she would have to suck it up and force herself. Looking back up at the young mutilated patient, she smiled warmly. "If its right in your eyes, then who cares what others think. We all have flaws, yours is just as misunderstood as ours. " She giggled before placing her hands gently on the table. When the young girl ran in moments ago, she watched her pass by for a second and then shifted her eyes back up to Trevor. "Example #1. The mute. She doesn't say a word for years, yet attacks people without hesitation. No one is perfect. We just live day by day hoping to get there....If you'd like, from now on I mean, I can give you my meals to ease your hunger. I don't need to eat anyway and you are always starving. Its a win win." She smiled hoping to help a fellow friend.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore tilted her head, scrunching her nose to think. She blew a small breath out before pointing to Tate's painting. "If you don't love her, why did you cover her in red? Red means love." She nodded her head in confirmation, as if she had the final say in that matter. Of course Lenore could not totally comprehend Tate and his insanity. She had a childlike and simplistic mind, so complex concepts such as murder and erotophonophilia were things she couldn't even begin to think of.

As for his last question, she stared up at the ceiling, her mind wandering, as if swimming for a thought. She struggled to explain her feelings, and it showed on her pale face. Her dark eyes glanced back down again, her face a little indifferent despite her loving tone as she spoke. "Because he told me to love him. Ed tells me to do a lot of things. And he's always there for me. And," she mumbled, before concluding her last, messily strung together thoughts, "he doesn't lie to me. The others told me they were fake, and that they were imaginary. But not Ed. Ed tells me he's real." She pointed to Tate, her eyes a little dead as she spoke. "Like you. You're real. You and him are the same. So you must be angels!" She spoke, her mood lightening.
Her moods often swung about the day, and despite her disruptive and horrid morning, it seemed now (at least, temporarily) she was happy. "Tate and Edgar, the angels," she chirped.

No matter what, whether it be nurse, doctor, or patient, they could not convince Lenore that Ed wasn't real. Tate would soon realize that Ed was merely a figment of her hallucination, a facet of personality and unconscious. Lenore surely could not tell the difference to what was real and what was fake, despite everyone telling her that she had a disorder. Her attachment to Ed was for this very reason; he supplied her motivation and told her she wasn't crazy like everyone told her she was. There it lied the reason why she loved Ed so much. And Tate would remain on her good side if he did the same.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whereabouts: Cafeteria
Audiance: Dorothy
Personality: Yasei
Music in my mind: Lights Out

Yasei was finishing up his breakfast as he heard the doors to the cafeteria opening. He looked over, a mouth full of food and chewing, and watched as the petite girl was pulling her way backward through the doors. He stopped chewing for a moment to watch as she played tug of war with the nurse. She was actually dragging the nurse now, which had him smiling as he continued to eat. It was interesting watching her, even as the nurse was smacked and finally had to give up. The nurse got up at the girl ran across the room, though she was apparently finally through with her and left. His mixed eyes looked over to see her lay her head on her arms. Swallowing the last bite of his food, he tilted his head slightly as he studied the silent girl.

His expression was curious as he stood from his seat and walked over to her. He leaned on the table a bit as he sat down with a sloppy 'plop'. "Hey, what's up with you?" He asked, his own way of asking if she was ok. Yasei wasn't exactly the best at being gentle, that was all Aiden... His eyes regarded her with the same curiosity that had him watching her from afar. The sight of what she had done was amusing, but now she just sat here quietly. He gave a quiet sigh and leaned onto the table, his arms crossing in front of him as he set his chin down on them. "Rough morning?" He added, orbs of blood and gold watched her, waiting for an answer of some kind, any kind.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:20 pm
AsterxxForge
User Image She finished her painting for now, sitting back with messy hands to look over it. She felt there was something missing to it, something that she felt it needed to complete the image. Beyond just the one sense she was using, so she stood and wiped some of the paint against her tan shirt. She gazed around the room full of people who were doing paintings or other crafts, but her eyes were only seeing the items. Paintings that were half way done, some things that weren't done and other canvases that were full would sometimes appear blank or not there at all.

She'd look towards the wall that contained many other paintings that patients could hang up and show off in the public, she knew where that wall was and would slowly walk past others towards it. Though she saw a couple of nurses in this room, she always found a way to avoid walking into another patient. It was more of the stranger of the mind's capabilities, she suffered from a strange and confusing condition that was still hard to comprehend this day though easy to see it was a strong defense mechanism of the mind. It couldn't be helped. She'd eventually reach the walls and gaze on for inspiration, whilst thinking of something she could add. There were a few pictures that were darker, morbid, though there was no fear to the images themselves. She wondered who painted them, and why even. A well drawn image of a forest fire caught her eye, the forest black in ash during the dead of night as the fire encased the life. Bright colors as such caught her attention easily, she'd attempt to reach up to touch the finger painting though she was stuck down on 5'2" thus reaching would be a tad difficult.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

Tate looked at Lenore with a bit of shame in his eyes. He spoke softly, almost silent, "Red, for this particular matter, is blood. Death and pain. I stabbed this woman twenty times in the chest before shoving the knife into her throat. I watched her life drain from her eyes as she choked on her own blood, filling her mouth." His eyes starred at his painting, almost as if he was feeling pain and grief for the first time. When Lenore spoke again, he looked up at her and let a small sigh escape his lips with a smile. He knew there was no reasoning with her about fact and fiction of her mind and decided to let it continue. Someone with her mental instability could not be changed and should not for their own safety. "If you want me to be an angel, then an angel I shall be. Don't let anyone tell you what is real or fake, who is trust worthy or not. You believe what you want and never forget it." He spoke with such honesty and kindness, a side he has never shown before. He felt as though this girl before him had the mind of a child, one that needed protecting and nurturing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

xxx D o r o t h y xxx S t e p h e n s xxx
D o n ' t xxx F a l l xxx A s l e e p

x W a t c h - Y o u r - B a c k. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u t e xxxxx

Lifting her head as a voice spoke to her, Dot gazed at the young man. His fiery hair and two colored eyes made her smile. He was interesting. When he asked her these questions, she looked down at her hands and then back up at him. She looked around the room for a moment before opening her mouth, almost as if to sigh, and got up. The young blond walked over to a counter ,beside a nurse next to the kitchen, and grabbed the plastic ketchup bottle.

Sitting back down, an evil grin crossed her lips as she aimed the plastic tip of the bottle down and began writing on the table with the ketchup. 'Hello, I'm fine. Why do you ask?' She glanced back up to the young man and placed the ketchup at the end of her sentence, leaning back in her chair.

M i s e r y xxx P a s s i o n xxx L u st xxx F e a r

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore narrowed her eyes, looking at the dead woman on Tate's canvas. "Death?" Her hands tightened, her mind thinking morbid thoughts, memories her mind chose not to remember. THe idea of death, and killing, and pain brought back a particular memory she did not want to think about. Her breath slowed, and she thought hard to dismiss it. But to her, focusing was difficult; it was like shooting darts. She eventually wasn't even breathing, holding her breath, until her face turned a light pink. Lenore gasped for air, laughing a little, when she could no longer hold her breath. She swallowed hard, before speaking. "Ed says blood is blue when it's inside. He said we are filled with sadness all the time. When it comes out, it becomes red, and we are covered in love because red is love. You killed that lady, and gave that lady your love," she stated. She tried to her best to explain Tate's reasoning for killing women, the best she could, with her faulty reasoning. Lenore had damaged morality; she could stab someone with scissors and feel justified by it. So murdering a woman didn't seem too bad if Tate did it was some excuse. She did not understand murderous intent, nor hate. Nor any other reasoning, unless it was just or they were told to do it. Ed told her to do a lot of things, and she did them without hesitation. Even if what Ed told her to do was what got her here in the first place.

Nonetheless, Lenore was pleased with Tate's compliance. She looked down, her face a little warmed by the thought. She looked up at Tate, who seemed accepting of her. He let her be who she was, unlike everyone telling who she was supposed to be. Ed symbolized her ability to cope with this. However, Ed's disappearance still bothered her; she didn't know why he left without saying goodbye.
"I believe in Ed..." she murmured quietly, to herself. She put her chin on the back of her chair, closing her eyes. "I believe in angels."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

Thinking about the logic behind what Ed told Lenore, Tate chuckled. It made his crimes seem more pleasing. He loved murdering and raping women, so to cover them in 'his love' would be a correct statement. The love he had was for their blood and pain. He even smothered most with it. Drifting into thought for a moment, he smiled. Ed seemed to have a great impact of Lenore and was much smarter than most imaginative creatures he has heard of before. "If that is what you believe, then that is all there is. Its your life. You should be able to live it how ever you want, even if some disagree, it doesn't matter. If you are happy, then keep living." Tates voice was almost shaking. He felt a weight on his chest as he thought about every murder, every wound he created, and started to feel nauseous. "This place...has changed me." He said to himself as he leaned back, trying to keep his mind clear from any negative thoughts and powerful emotions. He wanted to remain himself. The murderous, vicious, savage hungry for blood. It is all he has known for years, but now, after four long years in this cage, he had begun to feel. He looked over at Lenore and smiled. "What should we paint next?" He asked trying to ignore his feelings and keep the conversation going.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Though Lenore agreed, she said nothing. This place had changed her too. She was a bright person, thriving in her world before this place. Here, they ostracized her, telling her she was different. She was no longer free to think, no longer to vocalize what she saw. She grew to not talk about Ed and her others a lot, so it was comforting to see at least someone here appreciated them as much as she did. This place rewarded her for 'normal' behavior; she learned to not talk as much about her hallucinations as much. But this did not mean she did not see them anymore, no, if anything, this place made them seem more real before. She kept her eyes closed.

"I don't know," she answered, her voice back to a flat tone. "Paint anything." She opened her eyes, though they weren't looking at Tate. She eyed Aster, who reached up to touch a painting of a forest fire. Her eyes widened and Lenore stood abruptly. "Stop it!! Stop it! You'll burn yourself!!" She started screaming. "You'll die! You'll die!!" The heat was alarming. She felt the flames lick her feet and screamed again. She was sweating, and coughing, before she ran over to Aster, as if to tackle her down. The nurses grabbed her before that, though, and proceeded to calm the girl. This happened often, where Lenore would even imagine her own senses. It was not just a visual thing, Lenore honestly felt that Aster would burn to death.

Lenore struggled on the floor, the nurses holding her down. "Miss Walker! Miss Walker! It is not real! Look! Miss Forge is not in danger if she touches that painting! Calm down, please!" Lenore wouldn't have it, and began to cry for fear Aster would combust right then. The nurses called for the restraining officer, asking for a tranquilizer to put the frantic girl down.

[ I have become a bit sympathetic towards mental hospital tenants. Since this started, I've realized just how hard it is to roleplay and write as a mental person, mainly because I don't have the disorder myself. I have to literally put myself in the shoes of a schizophrenic, which is difficult. But it is so much fun, oddly enough, which is why I enjoy this rp. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff