Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:26 am
((Lets start this thing! First Post! YAY!!))

From the first light of day, the Valkyries launched an attack on the Lord of Darkness's castle. Using mirrors and the light of the sun, they burned many of the vampires sleeping within the walls.

'Such cowardly tactics...' Fiona thought. 'This is a massacre, but I don't think we could have taken them head on at night...' The party of three valkyries that she led continued forward until she peered out the window and saw the sun setting. "We must escape. Signal the others! We must flee before the vampires and undead can counterattack!" She ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" They replied, all of them escaping and signaling the others inside to do so. As the force escaped, Fiona looked at the setting sun with some relief. They had some time.

"Fiona, what is the meaning of this!" The commander demanded.

"It's almost nightfall. The Lord of Darkness will be at full strength. We can attack at first light again tomorrow." Fiona replied.

"You coward!" The commander replied, slapping her.

"I'd rather be a coward then unnecessarily sacrifice an army to that monster." Fiona replied.

"Commander, Lilly's squad hasn't returned yet." A valkyrie reported.

"But I told her to return before..." The commander began as Fiona's eyes narrowed at the commander.

"You're despicable! And just because she's the daughter of a powerful god!" Fiona told the commander before racing inside to find Lilly.

"No, Fiona!" The valkyrie called.

"Let her be! She's an eyesore!" The commander snapped. "Have the rest of the valkyrie return before the undead can counterattack since Fiona ruined everything!"

Lilly was wondering through the Lord of Darkness's castle aimlessly. Her five valkyrie friends traveling with her had gotten ahead of her, and she trailed behind. 'I don't like all this fighting... I just want to go home... Oh, the sun is setting. I should head back.' She thought with a smile.

Fiona rushed into the castle, running down the vacent halls as the sun continued to set. 'I don't have much time.' she thought, rushing towards the Dark Lord's throne room and seeing Lilly. "There you are! What are you doing?! We have to get out NOW!!" Fiona yelled.

"But... but my friends." Lilly replied.

"I already called a signal! They probably left by now! We need to get moving or else we're both dead meat." Fiona told her, grabbing her arm and forcing her down the hall to escape.

"Die monster!" Fiona and Lilly both heard when Lilly forced Fiona to stop. She peered through a slight opening in the door, seeing her five friends standing before the Dark Lord's throne.

"Is that... him?" Lilly asked. "We have to go help." She said, reaching for the doorknob when Fiona grabbed her and made her stop.

"No Lilly." Fiona told her, sending a magical signal to the five valkyrie, which they ignored. Fiona swore under her breath.

((Whoo! ... sorry it's so long! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 am
"Oh, what's this? Some pesky insects have crawled into my chamber" the Dark Lord said nonchalantly as he sat casually on his throne, a glass of wine in hand. He took a small sip. "You certainly have courage. However, you're also incredibly stupid for thinking you had the smallest speck of a chance to face me, and for that you're going to be punished". He awaited them to strike first.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 pm
"Get out of here." Fiona told Lilly.

"But-" Lilly replied.

"Do it!" Fiona yelled at Lilly. "Fly out the window and go directly to the army. They won't leave without you, and we don't need all of our troops coming in to save you after nightfall." Fiona told her.

Lilly's eyes widened with fear as Fiona turned towards the door.

The valkyrie in front of the Lord of Darkness swallowed hard, her resolve wavering. She began to sweat as she gripped her sword. "D-die!" She yelled, raising her sword as Fiona rushed into the room.

"Idiots!" Fiona yelled. "Get out of here!"

"Fiona?" Two of the valkyries asked.

"But the Dark Lord!" The valkyrie with her sword drawn objected.

"Stop disobeying orders and leave!" Fiona cried.

"But-"

"We're almost out of time! NOW!!" She yelled, her eyes focused out the window. The sun was already beginning to fall behind the mountains. The valkyries hesitantly tried to turn and run for the door where Fiona was standing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 pm
Berith Astaroth, the Lord of Darkness smirked evilly and simply waved his hand. Suddenly chains created by dark magic appeared around the necks of the Valkyries which prevented them from leaving. "Oh? What makes you think you can leave? You dared to have the gall to not only break into my castle, but to try and attack me. You think I'm going to let you get away unharmed?" he asked, then chuckled.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 pm
The valkyries screamed as Fiona turned towards them with alarm "Chains?" She muttered, trying to think of something quick.

"No!" One of the valkyries yelled, drawing her sword and attempting to break the chains, but her sword broke against the chains, sending the broken blade skidding across the floor. She looked at the broken hilt with alarm and dropped the hilt. "Enchanted swords of light have no effect?" She muttered confused.
"No! I don't want to die!" One yelled.
"Fiona, please leave us! Get out of here." Another cried, drawing her sword and rushing the Dark Lord.

"No! Stop!" Fiona yelled as the other valkyrie swung at Berith.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm
"You really are an idiot" Berith said as he blasted the valkyrie attacking him with a shot of dark energy. However, he didn't kill her. He didn't like doing quick kills. He liked making his enemies suffer for a while. Plus, he could use some new slaves. "Please stop trying to attack me. You're only embarrassing yourselves by showing how pathetically weak you are" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm
"I-I'll never give up." The valkyrie replied, slowly standing after she was hit.

"Stop it! You'll die and he'll-" Fiona called.

"Don't look down on us, Fiona. We... we can not run now." the other valkyries told her.
"We just have to... finish the job."

At that all five of them rushed the Dark Lord, running passed Fiona as she grit her teeth and began to back away from the Dark Lord's throne. The valkyrie were right. They couldn't run. But Fiona felt if she turned her back on them, she could never forgive herself.

"Fiona, get out of here while you still can!" Another said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Berith Astaroth shocked all the valkyries at once with dark electricity without as much as raising an eyebrow. He then sipped his drink. "You simply don't know when to give up. I admire your persistence though. You'll make good slaves" he said. He then shifted his eyes to Fiona. "Now who are you?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 pm
'Slaves... then I suppose... as long as they make it through this... even if they are undead.' Fiona thought with a frown, looking away, about to turn and run when he asked the question. Fiona's eyes lit up with slight bafflement at his question when he looked at her. "Me? No one of consequence." She replied in a dull tone. "I'll likely be dead by tomorrow morning anyway."

"Huh?" One valkyrie said with surprise.
"What are you talking about?" Another asked.

"I signaled the army to escape." Fiona replied.

"Y-you idiot! That's treason!" A different valkyrie said.

"You're the idiots! What good is fighting in the night when one vampire can kill several of us. There is no pride in death. Or did you not realize the sun was... has..." Fiona muttered, realizing the sun had fallen behind the hills. She rushed to the window, looking down and seeing the army still there as the undead began to emerge. "No! Damn it all!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm
Berith put his drink down and stood up. "Ah, nighttime. My favourite time" he said. As he spoke, more chains appeared around the valkyries which pulled them to the floor. "Now my army can really begin to slaughter yours" He slowly walked over to Fiona. "As for you. I guess you're not going anywhere. Good. You can stay and watch as your friends here are put through the enslaving process. I have to make sure their wills are completely broken and that they won't even consider defying me. Of course, to do that requires rigorous amounts of torture. I do hope the can survive it. Consider it a punishment for the arrogant thought of believing they had even a slight chance against me" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:56 pm
Unable to take the sight, Lilly turned and jumped out the window to go down to the army. She looked below, seeing a swarm of undead charging the army. She dived down to go help the valkyries.

Fiona quickly turned, breathing quickly as he approached her. She looked up at him, not with fear but with eyes trying to find something, anything that could get her and the others out of this situation.

"This is all your fault Fiona. If you didn't call them off, we could have won! We could have..." One of the valkyries yelled.

Fiona looked towards her, then looked down. This was a nightmare, except there was no waking up.

"Don't listen to her! It's not your fault. Go and live!" Another yelled, shooting a blast of light towards Berith. It missed, hitting Fiona as she tumbled backwards, about to fall out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 pm
Berith cast a shield over the window so that Fiona couldn't fall out. He turned to the valkyrie who shot the light at him. "Aha. Sneaky little one, aren't you?" he said. He then pointed to the chain on her neck which began choking her. He then looked back at Fiona as he was doing so.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm
Fiona hit the barrier on the window, falling to the cold hard ground. She huffed, slowly sitting back, breathing heavily. She could hear her friend choking as she looked up, seeing the Dark Lord's boots as she slowly stood back up, trying to keep her wits about her and trying not to cry. She looked up into his eyes again, looking determined but not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm
"You see? You see how futile it is to try and face me? Now, where were we? Oh, yes. The enslaving of your fellow valkyries" the Lord of Darkness cruelly teased. "Minions! In here! Now!"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm
"How can you take delight in such disgusting feats." She asked, with a strange flux in her voice. "What the?" She muttered, feeling a bit dizzy as the light of the full moon peered through the window.

"Odin?" One of the valkyries asked.

"It's Odin spell! Odin, save us!" another valkyrie called. Fiona's eyes lit up like a doll as she began to move strangely.

"My body is... No, Odin! St-!" She muttered, her body lifting in the air as her eyes becoming vacant. "These are my dolls. You can not have them without my say." She muttered, drawing her sword. "Source of light." She muttered, her sword absorbing the moonlight before she flung it at the chains.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff