Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What's your sexual orientation? o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    in a way, they kinda do? which is probably why some people are nuts about it- but really, at the end of
                    the day, not so important, yanno? especially gender- like i definitely identify as female, but i'd love to be
                    able to change from male to female whenever i wanted, haha.

I mean that makes sense, but still ******** people. It really doesn't matter, people just aren't used to that fact yet.
And same here xD

yeah, screw people man. well, as the younger generations get older, i guess it'll
                    be more accepted? but idk, might not. you never really know, i suppose.
                    man wouldn't that be awesome?! like if you're not feeling up to putting on a bra
                    or w/e that day boom you're male and then backwards again. that would be so
                    awesome.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome razz

science better be getting on that soon, i s2g. either that, or i should be blessed
                    with the power to reverse things by a magical being please and thank you

Lol, well I wish you luck on the magical being thing xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 pm
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    in a way, they kinda do? which is probably why some people are nuts about it- but really, at the end of
                    the day, not so important, yanno? especially gender- like i definitely identify as female, but i'd love to be
                    able to change from male to female whenever i wanted, haha.

I mean that makes sense, but still ******** people. It really doesn't matter, people just aren't used to that fact yet.
And same here xD

yeah, screw people man. well, as the younger generations get older, i guess it'll
                    be more accepted? but idk, might not. you never really know, i suppose.
                    man wouldn't that be awesome?! like if you're not feeling up to putting on a bra
                    or w/e that day boom you're male and then backwards again. that would be so
                    awesome.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome razz

science better be getting on that soon, i s2g. either that, or i should be blessed
                    with the power to reverse things by a magical being please and thank you

Lol, well I wish you luck on the magical being thing xD

why thank you! i hope it ends up well for me too, would be awesome, haha.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:15 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
Full on homosexual male here! I dated a couple girls in highschool, and fooled around kinda but have only been truly intimate both psychologically and physically with men. I LOVE MEN biggrin

"Manly men" cx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:20 pm
SkeletalWreck
DragonSlayer Arcos
Full on homosexual male here! I dated a couple girls in highschool, and fooled around kinda but have only been truly intimate both psychologically and physically with men. I LOVE MEN biggrin

"Manly men" cx

Of course! The manlier the better razz  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
SkeletalWreck
DragonSlayer Arcos

"Manly men" cx

Of course! The manlier the better razz

Mmmhm 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 am
I'm bisexual. 3nodding Initially thought I was a lesbian, but ended up falling for a guy. Ended up losing several friends because of it because self-realization is treachery, apparently. razz  

PixiecuTT

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 pm
PixiecuTT
I'm bisexual. 3nodding Initially thought I was a lesbian, but ended up falling for a guy. Ended up losing several friends because of it because self-realization is treachery, apparently. razz

Hmmm, well I see it as there loss. You were trying to find yourself, that doesn't make you a bad person...
Anyway, hopefully you are well over that cx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm
SkeletalWreck

Hmmm, well I see it as there loss. You were trying to find yourself, that doesn't make you a bad person...

Oh, I agree. I mean, they aren't bad people, I think they were just projecting their own insecurities on to me. It's like they felt I was rejecting homosexuality by falling in love with a man (which is silly). razz  

PixiecuTT

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:37 pm
PixiecuTT
SkeletalWreck

Oh, I agree. I mean, they aren't bad people, I think they were just projecting their own insecurities on to me. It's like they felt I was rejecting homosexuality by falling in love with a man (which is silly). razz

Yeahh, that doesn't make sense. Hahaha, sometimes people are just stupid and have a problem xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:49 am
I'm a 0 on the Kinsey Scale.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

saiyankev

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm
im Bi-sexual, like guys and girls, but love girls more.. im very picky on my type of guy but when it involves having 'fun' wink looks don't matter.. i wont go to much into detail bout that, but i love girls... i have nothing against dating a guy or guys getting married but i personally want to marry a girl and have kids of my own  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:00 pm
I like men. So I guess I'm homosmexaul. >;|3  

Goats Eat Dandelions

Bashful Dabbler

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:14 pm
I am bisexual. I also include polyamorous while not a sexuality it deeply determines who is willing (or not willing in most cases) to date me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Wooh! I have not posted on here in a long time. Alright, to just dive into it then, I identify as a heteromantic (as far as I know) asexual.
Feel free to ask questions, I've gotten really good at explaining it to people if need be.  

xiWings

6,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Laciful

Shy Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:30 pm