Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy kept staring at him and noticed how he never looked or even tried to look at her.She watched him burn out his cigarette and then start to eat."You really won't care what happens to me after your boss takes me right?Right now you could have treated me like nothing and not care if I got sick or ate,but why are you treating me as if I was normal,your boss wouldn't care if i was on the verge of death but you do."She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack finally turned to her, revealing some ocean blue eyes underneath his hair. "My boss asked me that you be in good condition until he picks you up. I don't care much unless I get paid for my job," he explained. He turned away and finished his fruit and put the can on the counter. "Ready to go?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at his blue eyes and blushed softly.She listened to him and nodded softly"Yeah I'm ready.'She said.She kept carrying her wet clothings and walked to the door.She sneezed again and waited for him."IS theres a jacket?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm
kyonko Banyez

"There's one in the car. It should do for now until you get some other clothes. Any other question you have before we go?"Jack asked a bit annoyed from her many questions. He liked it better when he was allowed to tape and tie his kidnappies. But this guy was loaded and he wanted to find a way to get more money out of him. He didn't really care what the guy wanted with such a teenage girl half his age, but business is business and it was different from life.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded softly and looked at him"Im sorry for asking for tho much"She said to him. She opened the door and waited for him to get the umbrella for them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:32 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack went to the front door and opened his umbrella for them. "Ladies first." He may have been rouge and all but he still had his manners. He checked his watch and saw how late it was getting. "We'll have to hurry up if we want to at least get a good motel before they all fill up."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:36 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy watched him open the umbrella and blushed as he saod Ladies first.She walked out of the door slowly, but made sure to stay close to him, just so she wouldn't get wet.She looked at him as he spoke and nodded " I'll go in quickly"She said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:02 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack led her to the car and opened the back door for her. 'Ugh, what am I doing? I preferred it better when I could do things my way,' he thought. It.was already hard enough doing kidnappings nowadays and even harder treating the kidnappie like he was a bodyguard. He got her into the car and went to the driver's side and turned the ignition on. "We'll look for a place to stay and tomorrow we can get you those clothes."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 am
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy watched him open the car door for her and blushed.She got into the car and placed both of her hands on her lap.She watched him start the car and nodded"Okay and if we share a room I dont mind giving you the bed to sleep on"She said

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 am
kyonko Banyez

"We'll see about that," Jack said. He drove outside of that town and headed for the first motel that was out of the city. "Stay in the car." He got out and went to the front and, lucky enough, they had extra rooms left for them. He booked the space and went back to the car to get Lucy. He opened her door. "We've got for two so don't expect much else."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked out of the car window and watched the scenery. She sighed softly and nodded as he told her to stay in the car.She waited in there and jumped abit as the door opened.She looked at him and nods"Oh okay."She said as she got out of the car.as she got out of the car,she hit her head with the door and winced."DO you really trust me to be alone,aren't you worried I'll escape."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I didn't say you'd get your own room." He led her to the room that they got and opened the door. "It's late so get some sleep." He waited until Lucy got in the room and closed the door behind him. The room was pretty big and it had two beds that were far apart but enough for one bed to be close to the door. "I'll be sleeping on the bed by the door. Make yourself comfortable."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he said they''d be sharing rooms.She followed after him and walked into the room.She looked around it and nodded softly as she waited for him to pick his bed.She walked to the other bed and sat on it.She moved around abit in it and laid down.She looked at him" Will you kill me if I try and escape?"She asked him as she was cured up onto her on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm
kyonko Banyez

" 'Course not. Then I wouldn't be paid at all," Jack answered her question. He went back outside to his car and got a case out of the trunk of the car and went back. "If you do try some way to escape, I'd have to go against orders and do things my way. And trust me, it ain't pretty, Miss Lucy." This was the first time he referred to his kidnapees by their name. It was just something about her that somehow irritated him or cause unknown feelings and thoughts to start popping into his head. He opened his case and readied some guns in case of an emergency. "I got a call earlier to do some other business so don't take too long tomorrow with your lil shopping. Got that?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:18 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and nodded softly.She watched go to the car and waited for him.She listened to him speak again and blinked as he said her name.She watched him open the case and stared at his guns"I just need quick things,I'm not a slow shopper."She said to him and laid down"And I have cash so i'm fine Mr..."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff