Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] CAMPING TRIP | THE END ON PAGE 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 pm
"You call this a set up butler?" Cormick came to sit over with his appointed help for this camping trip..."I've seen better accommodations from a harpies nest. Where is the rest of my serving crew?" he looked around...

Team You Came To The Wrong Neighborhood STATS

Name: Shun
Team members: TK, Shun, Davnica, Cormick

Tent HP: 56

Items used/gone: (Just update this as you use things)

Syusaki
Anderleit

Zaikt rolled 5 20-sided dice: 1, 16, 14, 10, 17 Total: 58 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 pm
The camp t-shirt was not exactly the most stylish of attire, but Elium tugged it on anyway, not bothering to question just why it was required. He was on a team with just one other boil--alright, he could deal with that! The plague eater looked over at his teammate, giving him a relatively cheerful wave; might as well try to make a decent first impression, right?

"Uh, hi there! You know what we're supposed to be doin', right? 'Sides...settin' up th'tent, that is. I can manage that fine on m'own 'f you don' know what to do--um, not sayin' you don't, okay. I'm jus'--yeah. Yeeaah."
Such a nice way to go about establishing first contact.

TEAM NOT DYING THIS TIME STATS

Name: Elium.
Team members: Elium and Xavier.

Tent HP: 58.

Items used/gone:

kurotomato
HOWDY HO FRIENDO

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Shun turned towards other as he was addressed, glaring at the boy with his one good eye.

"I'm not your bloody butler. I don't know if you've heard, but this is a camping trip. You'll be serving yourself, kid. If that's not something you can handle, then get lost," he mumbled. This was off to a lovely start.

Syusaki
Anderleit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm
Cormick scoffed and then gave Shun a snarky grin.

"You are looking at the superior Puca heir Rordan Cormick Mcallister. And you are my butler." He nodded, "Camping, I don't know what this is, and I can handle ANYTHING." He narrowed his eyes, "You challenging me?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:53 pm
Shun faced Cormick more fully. Rather than saying anything this time, he just summoned his daggers to his hands. He was hardly in any mood to be taking this from anyone, let alone someone who apparently had an inflated ego.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm
And as two of his group members conversed--but perhaps argued would've been the better term--the undead boil chose to zip his lips and amusedly watch the pair. His arms were folded across his chest as he watched both boils from afar, but when the only familiar face decided to conjure his weapon, TK decided it was probably to start intervening. "Now, now," he began as he stepped forward and stretched out his bony arms. "Since we are going to be together for the next few days, I think it best to remain on civil terms, do you not agree?" he answered as he looked between them both.

Name: TK

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Cormick stared at the daggers, then back up at Shun. Then back to the daggers.

"Going to go hunting Butler?"

BD

Items used/gone:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Xavier was wilting. And he didn't like his shirt.

"I, um," he said. "Well."

Quote:

Items used/gone:

Zactura
HOWDY FREND
I APOLOGIZE FOR XAVIER >_>

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:04 pm
At Cormick's question, he scoffed lightly.

"Yes. I am. My prey?" he crouched down, "You."

Shun's gaze flicked over to TK as he heard him speak up. Civil? With this guy? He considered his options for the moment. His good eye narrowed briefly, and he straightened up once more. His daggers vanished, and he relaxed himself some.

But... then he turned and threw a punch at Cormick's face instead.

Items used/gone:

Syusaki rolled 5 20-sided dice: 15, 9, 16, 16, 10 Total: 66 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 pm
"Camping trip! Campingcamping trip! Soso excited!" The hellhound chattered animatedly to her two groupmates. Unfortunately she was unfamiliar with both of them, but that didn't stop Alecto from eagerly holding out her clawed hands to them both. "Supersuper excited to bebe with you guys! Let's have funfun!" Her voice rose with each other until she was practically shouting and the glow of her eyes nearly blinding.

Team Pink Glass STATS

Name: Alecto
Team members: Alecto, Mmur, Xaejil

Tent HP: 66

hope you don't mind /lies on floor
Smerdle
[quote="iloveyoudie]

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 pm
TK stood tensely as the altercation continued, but when the reaper looked at him, he stared back calmly. Fortunately, he seemed to see sense in the skeleton's words and removed his weapon from view.

...only to punch the other student. He frowned, sighing softly as he folded his arms again. "I suppose that is better than the other option," he murmured quietly.

Name: TK

Items used/gone:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:12 pm
"Ah the bag of bones speaks too!" Cormick had thought the guy was decoration to ward off the robbers.

Back to shun, "you're saying that cause I'm a puca aren't you, I just want you to know that I am a DOG puca and not a RABBIT puca as people have commonly mistaken me for the weaker of our demon species..."

He watched the daggers disappear, as if he did that of his own charm and then smiled. "So what will you hunt for oof-" Then he was punched and laying on the ground and ringing sounds and just....

How, who dare...

Items used/gone:

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 pm
"No, I was saying that because you're being a little t**t. Keep this up and I'll be more than willing to continue serving you my fists. Unless you'd rather prefer eating my blades," Shun said lowly. Letting out a huff, he turned and went to start getting a tent up. He may or may not have been wondering if he could use the puca's skin as a tarp.

Either that or try to figure out way to see to it that he sleeps out of the tent.

Items used/gone:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm
"Youuuu well? Alrighty then, I c'n deal with that." Elium's mask twisted into a smile, and he held out a hand, being careful to mind the claws on his gauntlets. "Name's Elium. First year, Undead dorm. Bein' that we're gonna be stuck in th'same tent, we might as well get to introducin' ourselves!"
He was sort of excited about this, even if his teammate wasn't, by the looks of things.

kurotomato
ALL IS WELL AND ELI IS CHIPPER FOR SOME REASON???

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
Zyphiris rolled 5 20-sided dice: 8, 19, 7, 1, 5 Total: 40 (5-100)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm
Edel wasn't familiar with anyone from her team, although she did recognise the very handsome, very under-dressed nix from the demon booth during the House Cup event. The ghoul managed to keep herself from staring at him for longer than it was appropriate, turning away to cough lightly before introducing herself, "Uh, hello, I'm Edel. Pleased to meet you."

The camp t-shirt sported a rather peculiar design that wasn't particularly to the taste of the frost demon, although she would comply to the instructions and put it on anyway. She also felt slightly relieved, now that a certain other team member would be more clothed.

"Shall we set up our tent?" she asked hopefully, mostly because she had no idea how to. Which showed, as she clumsily hammered one of the holding pins into the ground.

TEAM SNOW SPARKLES STATS

Name: Edel
Team members: Llyr, Sibyl, Efflo

Tent HP: 40

I'll....roll for the team if you don't mind |D
kurotomato
Eight
sammpai

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items