Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 pm
"Oh well, more for me," Kuroi Culumon waddled off to obtain another glass of sake for himself.

By that point the various baby digimon belonging to Crystal had managed to tire themselves out playing with the Nyaromonz and the Digi Gnomes. Choromon, the dozen Mokumonz, Petitmon, Yukimi Botamon, Chapmon, Kapurimon, the dozen Tokomonz, and Wanyamon all swarmed around Crystal to return to her Xros Loader for a nice long nap. Accompanying them was the Nyaromon that had previously taken up residence on Crystal's lap. Chibi Hackmon and Yuki Agumon had managed to tire themselves out while sparring and also returned to Crystal's Xros Loader for a break.

"You appear to be very good at handling the young ones," Wizarmon observed in amusement.

"That's because Crystal is interested in making friends with any kind of digimon rather than worrying about which ones are going to be the strongest in combat," Zapmon spoke up. "It makes her a natural as a babysitter."

Tailmon, being much more sensible than the likes of Banchou Hitsuzenmon and Kuroi Culumon, came up to Shiro with a glass of actual water and a small bottle of aspirin. "Here, if you're going to converse with Banchou Hitsuzenmon, you're going to want to have a clear head."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Shiro took the water glass and aspirins, smiling a bit "thanks, Tailmon." he said with a lighthearted voice despite how... well, reverberating it sounded from his thoroughly changed body, though he did take the aspirins and drank down the water while setting the glass down a moment with his eyes narrowing at Strabimon "i must be doing -something- right if i'm still alive yet -weak- to you." he said with a venomus hiss, finally, before calming down rather quickly and closing his eyes to focus a bit, still rubbing his temples to help circulate the black blood in his veins a bit faster to get the aspirins going and all.

Roveth of course whistled while smirking a bit to the 'Child' of Light "you know, Shiro just does what he does by instinct, and yet he's taken on foes like Daemon, Barbamon, Belphemon Rage Mode if what he and Kiriha told me right, Ragnamon, Shade Destroyermon when Shademon was doing his crazy crap, not to mention the hunting he does in the real world... i'd say he's a -lot- more experienced than you are, given how much you've lived a sheltered life, even when dealing with the Idiot Bagra Empire and all." Impmon then spoke up "i'd call ya conceited little p***k, myself." of course Roveth nodded lightly in agreement "that about sums things up, so don't look down on Shiro just because you always see him when he's not his best. if anything, given he's the wielder of the Legendary Warriors, and can Spirit Evolve into their forms... he probably knows your advanced forms quite well."

Jake meanwhile was trying to calm down Lemina to no effect, only to finally twitch at her ranting (and loudly) cursing self, befoure letting out his own frustration in a nigh invisible weight pouring down on -Everyone- (not anyone strong enough to handle it like Banchou Hitsuzenmon and literally -CRACKLING with raw power as Lemina tembled "damnit Lemina, don't think you're the only one who worries about keeping up with others! i've been worried about keeping up with Shiro Roveth and Crystal for a long time now! why do you think i always JUMPED at a chance for those late night Hunts? because i wanted to prove to them i am still capable of fully backing them up! it didn't help usually but dammit, i wish i had a way to increase my own capabilities too, since i think i've downright lost my ability to go beyond Ultimate since Sadame and Tim!" of course, this cued a massive upswell of energy, not from Lemina or Jake, but from the item(s) resonating with the two of them's emotions, wishes, and Jake's raw -presence-, something shiro has yet to do, while he has similar ways, Jake's is all natural, no need for alternate methods, and with that, what looked like an odd Bracelet with an hourglass shaped button of sorts as well as a Gauntlet that seemed to be covered in prismatic looking dragon scales, with a large round orb in the middle, looking similar to an eye, with concentric circles around a very -small- pupil, yet once the glove slammed right into Jake's suddenly yanked up left arm, the sound of a dragon with the calm voice of 'now, this world shall know...' popped into Jake's head, as he popped his eyes open, which became like the orb on the gauntlet, purple with concentric circles, though nine tomoes spread along the circles spun around them lazily, it seemed that the mix of something within Jake's body mutated it slightly, while the gauntlet formed up and along Jake's arm, then body, eventually becoming a full blown upper chest armor, neck included, to take the entire body, however it stopped there, apparently the creation was taxing, and the chest and arm and neck armor faded away, leaving a pair of matching rainbow dragon gauntlets. for Lemina, who was freaked out by the sudden pulsings of power from Jake, and the weird gauntlet, got tossed to the side when the bracelet earlier mentioned slammed into her own arm, sending her spinning, and then crashing onto the ground in a heap with a groan "ugh... what... the hell?" she muttered while laying on the ground, still unable to move from Jake's 'Presence'.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm
"Hmph," Strabimon huffed and crossed his arms in indignation at Roveth and his Impmon. "I may be inexperienced, but at least I know better than to think that winning a lot of battles determines how strong you are." He gazed levelly at Roveth. "So, tell me, human, what is the meaning of true strength? If you don't know the answer, then you're just as inexperienced as I am."

He turned away, moving to collect the empty snack trays to carry them back to the shop's kitchen.

"Socrates once said, 'To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.'" Crystal mused to herself. "Of course, following that path will only lead you around in circles."

"By that logic, to have true strength is to know how powerless you are," noted Wizarmon. "And knowing your limitations is an excellent show of wisdom."

Zapmon found the entire conversation completely incomprehensible and, feeling bored by it, decided to return to Crystal's Xros Loader until she was needed again.

Crystal was disrupted from any further philosophizing with Wizarmon when Jake's presence manifested itself inside the treasure storehouse. She winced outwardly, "It's definitely been a long time since I've sensed that. I hope Jake isn't doing anything too crazy in there."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:02 am
Shiro saw Roveth about to respond and held a hand up with a shake of his head, apparently now thinking a lot more clearly as he sighed "actually, Strabimon, Roveth more counts strength in fighting because he believes in survival of the Fittest. personally, myself, i'm just glad to be alive in general, i could do without the fighting, but it's so ingrained in my life that i'm always constantly at risk." of course, Gabumon decided to pop out of the Xros Loader again and looked around for a bit "heck, Shiro spends more time with his friends and even the digimon under his command to make sure they can defend themselves in case we have to go on without him, granted, he seems to have uncanny luck of surviving so i'm wondering if he's been both blessed and cursed." of course this got a minor grumble from Shiro before the two of them felt Jake's presence go off like a bomb and shiro had to instinctively grab his left arm to keep his right from whirling to unleash an Iron Reaver Soul Stealer into the Warehouse as he clenched the right hand into a tight fist, a few drops of black blood dripping from it while he sighed "there goes the neighborhood... then again it's been a long time since i felt Jake snap like this."

Roveth of course gave off a 'tch!' noise before watching as the tired digimon go back to their Xros loaders, and shrugged a bit, sitting on Behemoth while looking on a bit amused in general, of course Impmon was also glaring annoyedly at strabimon, before pondering something, and whispered up to Roveth, who looked down in mild surprise, and then got one of his 'Blackmail' grins on his face, but filed the possible information away while the weight of Jake's presence slammed into the area around him as well, making Impmon quickly retreat to the Xros Loader to get away from it, while Roveth had to take a few sharp intakes of breath to keep himself from reacting and letting out his Killing intent to counter the presence "ohhh boy... and i thought it was bad when Shiro blows his top, Jake's like an active volcano that has not had any activity for a long time but -still- active enough to keep people wary... hope he doesn't destroy anything..."

Jake had looked upwards, before closing his eyes to a half-lidded state, and proceeded to focus energy around him, after a few minutes the presence would lift finally, though another item seemed to fly from the box that held the gauntlet and the odd bracer thing now on Lemina's arm, it was a sheathed sword, which when caught, caused Jake to visibly flinch as the extra power flooded his body, making his auraexplode, but no more presence showing up, and starting to let off orange-gold squares of digital aura, Digi-Soul in fact, while the blade seemed to literally shift within Jake's hand as if alive, he merely looked at the blade before it took the form of a Tanto, Sheathed, with a dragon designed hilt and guard, before putting the Tanto on his back as he looked to Lemina and helped her up "... you alright?" Lemina nodded, frowning a bit lightly "yeah, but i have to ask what the hell that was about, and what -this- is." she said, showing her arm with the odd device on it, making Jake Blink a bit "... no clue." he said with an indifferent shrug, and looked at the gauntlets he was wearing "these... i have no clue what they do either." of course Lemina snorted "well, aside of growing out an armor for your body made of dragon scales, they screwed with your eyes, they look different. Jake blinked, and unsheathed the Tanto to use the reflection to see his eyes, and went wide-eyed slightly seeing them so changed" whoa... what the hell! i liked my hazel eyes, dammit, i was the normal one of the group, not fair!" he whined a bit on the eye thing, though it seemed with a buzz of energy that was mixed with digi-soul, his hazel eyes was back, though Lemina would still see them the concentric circle with tomoe eyes, a small -illusion- was casted on them from his emotions to let everyone else who hadn't seen his new eyes just see his usual hazel ones. "... let's just go back to the others." he finally said a bit morosely, before sheathing the Tanto, and following Lemina out of the warehouse.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:51 am
Tagiru, who had never experienced Jake's presence before, had fallen flat on the ground along with Gumdramon who was whimpering involuntarily like something had severely frightened him. Ryuudamon, still keeping an eye on the two of them, felt it too, but having accompanied Crystal for as long as he had, the dragon samurai managed not to lose his composure.

"It's no use trying to explain yourselves to Strabimon," Tailmon spoke in response to Shiro and Gabumon. "You know the real reason he singled Shiro out as his rival is because Miko Sakuyamon sees such favor in him. Strabimon is jealous because he knows he'll never impress her the way that you have."

Strabimon returned with the newly refilled snack trays, setting them back down so everyone could help themselves, and turned away from Tailmon's comments with another huff, a small blush plainly visible on his face. He was already embarrassed enough for having nearly dropped the dishes on his way inside when he felt Jake's presence. He didn't need to find Tailmon talking about him behind his back.

"Strabimon is a very stubborn child," Banchou Hitsuzenmon mused to herself. "But he needs to expand his horizons if he truly wants to change."

"Who asked you!" Strabimon snapped at her.

"Why, Miko Sakuyamon, of course," Banchou Hitsuzenmon answered with a Cheshire Cat grin. "She only wants what's best for you."

Crystal, of course, went to check up on Jake and Lemina. "Care to explain what that metaphorical explosion was just now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm
Shiro had nodded in response to hearing Tailmon's words, and decided not to press on it, though more worried about the fact of Jake's presence actually still permeating the area a bit, he shivered mentally, before looking to Gabumon "anyway, you best get back in the Loader, just in case." Gabumon nodded while proceeding to do so as Shiro himself closed his eyes, before his aura changed, one from the light-heartedness and 'weak' front he tended to pull off by sheerest of instinct, to show his true self, a man who has seen too much too fast in his life, andk nows when to take things seriously "i guess my first question to you Banchou Hitsuzenmon... is what has been going on in that digital world we just jumped out of to come here?" he queried, figuring to hit the current matters before hitting the nails on the coffin he wanted to find out about, namely the reason why he had overstepped the boundaries (again) of impossibility to become the possibly first person of having a Triple Magical Origin despite things, and the third origin tying to a mythical entity that had even Shiro wondering if his life was being played out anf ******** with like this to lead to this ultimate conclusion.

roveth of course sensed the seriousness in the air, decided to shrug and take a few snacks to eat on while looking to finally check on Tagiru, however when he saw him flat on his arse and even Gumdramon squeamish/scared, he raised an eyebrow, before remembering what had happened a bit ago with Jake's presence, and grinned, before letting off a chuckle as he let his eyes twinkle "oh-ho... what's this? i see you've fallen over from Jake's mere presence, granted, almost everyone would be similar, but those of us around him are used to it given the times he's really been ticked off... and something probably happened to trigger it again." he then sipped a bit on the sake saucer he had procured from Kuroi Calumon "in fact, i think you're actually getting a better deal, dealing with Shiro's bloodlust and his crazy cursed sword... i don't think anyone from our group wants to face Jake when he's really truely mad. given that's he... is the only one of us aside from Zapmon, who has gone -beyond- Ultimate level in evolution." Impmon just went wide-eyed and looked to Roveth "wait wiat wait, you mean that dopey looking guy who went off after that angry chick is a hybrid like you as well, and can go beyond ultimate!?!" Roveth nodded a bit, holding his chin a bit "yup, sure can... well, he used to, something as of late has been holding him back, buthe's the most stable of the known hybrids given he was the first success. the second was Shiro, which led to me eventually after i split off from him as a dark side or evil twin, which well.. that's another story." he said while waving it off, shuddering "anyway, i only know a bit from what i've heard from Shiro... the times Jake's gone wild when really -really- mad... surpasses even some of shiro's crazy antics, barring Grand Megidramon X." he said glaring over to Shiro, who had the decency to blush a bit in embarrassment.

Jake had looked up as Lemina and himself just came out of the warehouse, sweatdropping "well... Lemina and i got into a shouting match.. an emotionally fueled shouting match that struck a few too many chords and well.. made me snap a bit." he said with a nervous chuckle while Lemina sweatdropped" not to mention we got these things." she said, motioning to the weird gauntlets and her own bracer/watch/whatever it freaking was type thing, looking a bit haggard, probably from being near ground Zero of Jake's presence "we didn't do too much damage with it did we?" she asked, while Jake sweatdropped, giving her a bland 'Ya think?' look, which with the new eyes (hidden to Crystal) made her flinch all the more.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:50 pm
"A foreign agent, the one you know as Skull Knightmon, was able to cross the dimensional divide from the Dark Area," Banchou Hitsuzenmon explained in response to Shiro's question. "In doing so, he came into direct contact with the power of the mythical dragon digimon known as Graildramon. Graildramon's unbiased power to grant wishes allowed Skull Knightmon to instantly construct a brand new Darkness Loader and with it he forcefully Digi Xrossed himself with the still sleeping Graildramon to become Skull Graildramon. With his influence as Skull Graildramon, he has raised an army and is making preparations to conquer the neighboring digital world as well as your human world. However, at present, Skull Graildramon is unable to harness all of Graildramon's special power and so he is biding his time until that power awakens."

Crystal was only half listening to Banchou Hitsuzenmon at the moment because she was still concerned about what had happened with Jake and Lemina in the treasure storehouse. "Well, apart from scaring the living daylights out of some of us, you didn't cause any real damage so I guess we can let you off the hook." She looked meaningfully over at Tagiru and Gumdramon, the latter of whom had regained enough composure to flee into Tagiru's Xros Loader so that he wouldn't have to experience that again while Tagiru struggled to get back on his feet wondering why the atmosphere still felt so heavy for some reason. "In all honesty, you might very well be doing the rest of us a favor having traumatized the two of them like that."

"Anyway," Crystal glanced over to Banchou Hitsuzenmon. "It sounds like we might finally get some answers about what we're doing here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 am
Shiro quietly listened, though he grew pale when the mention of Skull Knightmon happened, and even more-so when he had found the mythical Graildramon -AND- managed to Digi-Xros with it "well, at least i partly know -why- i was targeted in a way... god, why did it have to be- him- of all mons...?" he whined a bit, while Patamon spoke up from the Xros Loader "wait, Skull Knightmon.. wasn't he that guy you met along with i think Lilithmon, Bagramon, Blastmon, and all those other Digimon from the Bagra Empire when your soul accidentally dived into the dark area?" of course, Shiro nodded, and lowered his head while still looking pale "pretty much in a nut shell, though i don't know what's become of the others except my own observations, Skull Knightmon was -not- a Digimon i even wanted to speak with down there, aside from that new incarnation of Vamdemon who got his a** removed from existence by Skeith.." he muttered, before looking back up to Banchou Hitsuzenmon "did Skull Knightmon, as Skull Graildramon, target me because he could feel the connection between myself and Graildramon, from my Third Origin?" he asked, still looking serious despite being pale and all.

Roveth himself was frowning when the mention of the Dark Area hijinks occurred, as he narrowed his eyes "ahh yes... i do remember beating the crap out of you for that stupidity with the Dark Area, jeez.. doing a labor intensive creation spell and you freaking nearly killed yourself by doing so... che." of course Impmon sweatdropped at his new friend's antics and just shook his head lightly while Roveth looked over to the side, seeing Sangloupmon, he went over and started talking to him at the moment to get the current info on numbers for this growing army of Skull Graildramon's.

Jake of course sweatdropped as he did lift his presence off the area a while ago, but seeing Tagiru still so very affected meant he really had lost it then, as he sighed "yare yare... remind me to apologize to him later for it though Crystal... he shouldn't have been subjected to it." Lemina snorted a bit, while looking at Jake "if you ask me i think you need to take that kid under your wing and beat down his wild energetic self into a tempered sword, like how you moulded yourself after one too many mishaps with getting too energetic or overly emotional about things." Jake sweatdropped, before pondering on it "only if i need to be a motivator using my presence, which i can use at will Lemina, but it's usually weaker if i'm not well and truely ticked off." of course, Lemina mumbled 'with those new eyes of yours and your presence, i bet one death glare would shut Tagiru up at any given moment!' this led to Jake eyerolling before hissing a 'shut up!' to his Betamon partner turned human.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 pm
"Last I heard, Dorbickmon, Zamielmon, Gravimon, and Splashmon were finally reborn as good digimon and entrusted to Yuu to be raised properly as part of his team," Crystal noted joining in the discussion with Banchou Hitsuzenmon.

Banchou Hitsuzenmon looked meaningfully at Shiro. "You are being targeted by Skull Knightmon because he realized that you are the key to awakening Graildramon's true potential. Without your power, Graildramon is nothing more than a sleeping dragon."

"So then, Skull Knightmon needs Shiro to be able to harness his full power as Skull Graildramon," Crystal concluded. "But even without being at full power, Graildramon's influence is enough to command an army. Those digimon aren't very strong individually, but so long as our digimon are hindered by being unable to evolve normally, we can't do much to fight them, let alone get close enough to confront Skull Graildramon."

"And that is precisely why you were brought here," Banchou Hitsuzenmon continued. She unfastened a small pouch attached to her kimono and shook the contents of the pouch into the palm of her hand so that everyone could see the SD card sized computer chips, each marked with an image of a golden sphere merging with a pastel green colored sphere to represent the transformation of a Digital Core. "These Core Chips, when inserted into the Code Crown slot of a Xros Loader, will allow your digimon to evolve normally using the data from that other digital world."

There were 14 chips in total, enough for the group of chosen children as well as the usual assortment of digimon hunters.

"I guess Tagiru won't be completely useless after all," Crystal commented seeing the excess number of chips. "We can send him back to the human world to give the extra chips to the others without us having to waste any more time."

"But with only four chosen children, won't you be terribly outnumbered?" asked Wizarmon.

"If these were any ordinary chosen children, then it might pose a problem," noted Banchou Hitsuzenmon. "But these four are some of the most resilient chosen children ever selected to defend the digital world. More importantly, these chosen children are anything but ordinary."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm
Shiro shook his head while sighing a bit before looking to Wizarmon with a small smile "not many people are usually concerned about us, thanks though.. as for our numbers, i honestly expect it to not be just the four of us for long, especially when Taiki hears who exactly is at the head of this mess." he said while looking to Banchou Hitsuzenmon a bit, frowning "on the topic of my.. connection with Graildramon's power... was this meant to happen, me gaining two more origins, one being the key needed to help Graildramon, or was it just pure damned luck like always when i survived not only having my Digi-core shattered, corrupted beyond belief, so on by shademon, but also the infusion of a large ammount of Inu Daiyokai energy that should've poisoned me and killed me?" he asked bluntly, with a -lot- of emotions in his voice, more particularly tiredness, and a bit of agitation.

Roveth returned from hearing from Sangloupmon ,who disappeared off the map again to the information network as he frowned ".... i know i hate to say this, but you've willingly let us have a lot it seems, while you say the warehouse is for those to find items that are meant to be theirs, the core Chips can't be on that same list, can they?" he said, while his Xros Loader started up, and started annoying Roveth with a few beeps, and so on within the range of the warehouse, sweat-dropping he looked at it and decided to take care of that first "... you can answer my question without me present, excuse me. dratted interruptions." he mumbled, and proceeded inside to go quickly find out the source of those beeps.

Jake of course frowned when he heard Roveth's mentions of a price, and just turned to watch everything with what seemed to be a passive eye, though if one were to look under the illusion, they'd see narrowed eyes of distrust, given he knew how often things got out of hand when it came to 'gifts' and all, and he -really- didn't want to fight this Hitsuzenmon or whoever just to obtain something they'd need against this army. Lemina herself just scoffed at Roveth's timely interruptions and just frowned a bit lightly when the word price was mentioned, making her of course think to the times she's done her own extortions to gain money, she was an equal opprotunist extorter in fact, she went after allies -and- enemies alike, though much to Jake's ire she gave any money she made to him for him to use, when he didn't need it.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 pm
Banchou Hitsuzenmon swooped in close to Shiro, catching his chin with her thumb and index finger to tilt his gaze upward so that she could look him in the eyes at what some might consider uncomfortably close range.

"You really are a foolish child," she spoke tenderly. "You willfully became a hybrid by refusing to give up Daemon's power when you regained your human body. In doing so you've made yourself exceptionally vulnerable to data corruption by assimilating additional data, both consciously and unconsciously, without stopping to consider how long that data has been in circulation, how many times it has been reconfigured to achieve its present form, or even the true origins of the data you have assimilated. You subconsciously integrate the data you've assimilated into your core without thinking about the consequences that might result from doing so."

Banchou Hitsuzenmon pulled away from Shiro with a wistful expression. "To put it simply, whether or not this was meant to happen is irrelevant because you brought it all on yourself. You made your decision when you wished to alter your fate with the Dragon's Tear and chose to sacrifice your humanity to become a hybrid."

"Now, as to the subject of payment," Banchou Hitsuzenmon's Cheshire Cat grin returned as she spoke. "Well, I'm certain you all must have noticed that the treasures in the warehouse could use some dusting. And while you take care of that, there are some rather exquisite bottles of sake somewhere that I'd like for you to fetch for me." She then procured a small slip of paper from the sleeve of her kimono. "I'll also need one of you to return to the human world to do some shopping for me."

"Is that... a grocery list?" Tagiru asked dumbly.

Crystal had already face-faulted so she couldn't comment on it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:12 pm
Shiro of course sweatdropped at Banchou Hitsuzenmon's words, while rubbign the back of his head when he was let go "... right... well, the other question i had was why did Graildramon choose me, in particular? i mean nothing bad by this question or am i whining about it, i'm just honestly curious, given i know i am not stable at all as a Hybrid." he said after the new question asked, granted he litterally had to facepalm at the mention of the grocery list, with a sigh "in the case of the shopping list, i'll go and take Tagiru with me, since i'm not the best when hunting sake, and it's... best, if i do not go into the warehouse again, Tagiru can hand the core chips over to the others and tell them what's going on. Roveth can probably handle getting the sake, given he tends to find the good stuff for himself as it is." he said with a mirthless chuckle while some of his own Digimon within the Xros Loader groaned, knowing -exactly- what Shiro meant by Roveth's luck with booze.

Jake meanwhile just sweatdropped and raised a hand "i guess i can handle the warehouse cleaning, given i don't think there's anything else that might react to me." he said while Lucia nodded a bit, snorting "more than likely there's nothing, though Lucia or Black V-Mon might find something, who knows?

Gene meanwhile had finally come out of the Xros Loader in his human form, stretching a bit with a tired yawn ,before looking about "well... this is new." he said plainly, obviously not knowing where he was, though he could tell it was somewhere between the realms, so to speak, as he tilted his head, before looking to the facevaulted Crystal "err.... did i miss something?" he asked, clearly confused and all since his nap from within Crystal's Xros Loader.

Roveth... still seemed to be in the warehouse at the moment, so excuse him, however he will probably grin at his little 'task' and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:33 pm
"It was hitsuzen," Banchou Hitsuzenmon answered simply in response to Shiro's question. "There is no one else Graildramon could have chosen other than you."

Crystal picked herself up from collapsing at the sight of Banchou Hitsuzenmon's grocery list. She looked to Gene and gestured to Banchou Hitsuzenmon. "You've met Yuko Ichihara. Well, this is Banchou Hitsuzenmon, a digimon constructed from the digital world's data on Yuko to watch over the digital world's iteration of Yuko's wish granting shop."

Glancing at the shopping list as it was handed from Banchou Hitsuzenmon to Shiro, Crystal cringed visibly at some of the expensive meats and other exotic ingredients that were on it. Poor Shiro was really going to have his work cut out for him just finding some of the items on the list, never mind the cost of actually purchasing them.

"She's exactly like Yuko," Crystal added with a visible sweatdrop. Still, it was a small price to pay considering the importance of the chips Banchou Hitsuzenmon was giving them.

Slashmon emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader without being summoned, somehow donning an apron and sporting a small broom. "Well, you can count on me to help with the dusting. I have plenty of experience with cleaning from my time running the digital world hot springs resort."

Crystal nodded, rotating the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight the Fan Beemonz. "And I know these guys will be more than happy to give you a hand with the cleaning since it will give them something productive to do. Reload, Fan Beemonz!"

Crystal's twenty-seven Fan Beemonz materialized from her Xros Loader to swarm eagerly around Slashmon waiting for instruction. After thinking on it a little bit more, she also sent out the dozen Alraumonz she had captured in the digital world rescuing Gaomon and Kokabuterimon since they seemed to get along well with the Fan Beemonz and also because they could prove useful by dusting a greater amount of surface area by extending the vines on their arms.

Crystal sighed inwardly to herself. "Guess I should attend to some of the work myself..." She decided to head into the main shop to find a spare apron and some dusting equipment for herself, guessing it would probably be in roughly the same place it was kept in the original shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 pm
Shiro merely nodded to the answert, figuring he wasn't going to get much on it so he would do what he always did with no information on a 'curiosity' question, he'd leave it be and just roll with it as he flinched at some of the items on the list "... definately like Yuko..." he muttered under his breath before turning to Tagiru while handing the leftover chips to him, after passing out the ones for himself, Jake (who'd hand his to Roveth inside the warehouse) and Crystal "better get started now then.. come on Tagiru, let's get back to the real world." he said, before opening up a gate using the Xros Loader, and tugging him on through without to much of a complaint coming from Shiro.

Jake meanwhile just nodded, summoning Lucia as well as she returned to human form looking at Jake with raised eyebrows, before she got explained everything and the three went inside to get gear for dusting as well, and went to help Slashmon and the Fanbeemonz and Alraumonz in dusting, but he did also pass on the chip he was given for Roveth to him.

Gene meanwhile just sweatdropped hearing mention of Yuko and looked right at the digital equivalent, before shaking his head and looking away muttering 'why'd there have to be more than one?' in his head before joining in on the cleaning crew, as he sighed a bit tiredly, however he didn't complain about the work, given he was using it somewhat as training for when he was working on trying to copy Ranma's Saotome Anything Goes Martial Arts and using it as a training regimen to expand his hand to hand moves.

Roveth meanwhile had apparently found the items he was picking up on his Xros Loader, an electric guitar that looked pretty badass (think Canti's when under Atomsk Mode), a silver and black gun pair (Cassul and Jackal), and oddly enough, a huge cannon that looks to be anti-tank weaponry, but can be wielded easily by him (harkonnen Cannon.) with the ammo stored away in a case just below the crossed guitar and cannon, and what looked like four or five more cases being put in the Shadow realm for safe keeping, when he had been updated with the 'price' of things, Roveth just sighed, and fully expected something like that before going to go get the list for Sake from Banchou HItsuzenmon, and then disappearing with Sangloupmon to handle getting the booze, Hitsuzenmon's required number, and of course picking up a good bit for himself, too, since he -always- knew how to find the best booze for the lowest prices, and able to get more than enough to last him ages.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Tagiru let himself be dragged along by Shiro without complaint, apparently still stunned into relative silence after the shock of witnessing that huge army in the other digital world and subsequently experiencing Jake's presence during his brief stay with the group at the strange shop. Because of these events, Tagiru had a lot to reflect on and wasn't at all accustomed to doing so.

Crystal pocketed the chip that was given to her by Shiro, waiting to actually insert it into the Code Crown slot of her Xros Loader until it was paid for, and set about putting on an apron and a dust mask, then grabbing a broom and feather duster in preparation to start cleaning up the treasure warehouse. It might have taken one person an entire day or more to dust off everything in the warehouse, but since there were so many of them attending to the task, the actual time it took for them to do so was reduced to just a few hours. Somewhere toward the end of that time, Crystal happened upon a small card tin that had fallen from one of the shelves. When she reached down to pick up the cards to put them back into the tin so she could place it back on one of the nearby shelves she was forced to double-take seeing just what sort of cards they were and the fact that they immediately started glowing at her.

"No way," Crystal stared at the set of cards she now held in her hands. A complete set of Device Cards for the Digimon Battle trading card game that was popular back in the Tamers universe. Pawn Device, Rook Device, Knight Device, Bishop Device, Queen Device, and King Device. They were all there. Of course, the only person she knew to have all of these cards, at least before he started giving some of them away to fellow tamers, was the legendary tamer, Ryo Akiyama. "I wonder how they got here." Crystal knew she hadn't wished for them. She had barely any idea of how the cards in question even worked in battle. And yet...

It's never a coincidence when something in the digital world starts glowing at you, Crystal thought to herself before pocketing them. "I'm sure I'll be able to figure out how to use them if I really need to."

When the job of cleaning up the treasure storehouse was finished, the Fan Beemonz were gathered in the courtyard outside the main shop building each with a full-size jar of honey and a bendy straw provided to them by Strabimon under orders from Banchou Hitsuzenmon herself. The Alraumonz were content to soak up the sunlight while soaking up nice fresh water from the pond with their roots. Slashmon, of course, helped himself to a nice hot cup of tea and settled down to relax in close proximity to the snack trays in case he got hungry.

Crystal removed her apron and returned it, along with the dust mask, broom, and feather duster she had borrowed to the closet she had gotten them from before settling down and securing a cup of tea for herself.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff