Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nell's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:50 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

It didn't take too long for the man to look into the room "you lazy little b**** Get up i have at least one more task for you before i leave." he went to the front door and waited for her to come out.

...Then i don't have to worry"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara murmured foul word under her breath, all of them being directed to the man. " She Gets up and heads to the front again. She store the man in the eye and said nothing. Yet, the tension in her presence was felt. Something inside her looked for a faster demise of the male.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

The man returned the glare to Clara "follow" he said simply as he walked out the door, being smart he went to the elevator instead of the stairs, "You do know what your pourpase is now then don't you?" he asked not sure if she was listening or not.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara hated being close to him. To make It worse they were alone. She nods being mute. She takes a step away from him to turn and leave. Just looking at him made her upset and she was excited to turn back and do whatever she needed to do,  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell took a while to relax knowing they were gone left her a moment or two to gather her thoughts.

The man on the other hand was ready to be gone with her. "good then within a week she should be fine to come out of that place on her own, be able to at least be able to tell you what to do and actually show her real self to someone or at least some of it. " the door opened and he lead her out into the parking lot, out to a large red truck laying in the back was a twin sized bed mattress and all, even some simple things to help make the room look like a room instead of a flop house. "Take all this to the elevator, then up to that room you emptied.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara crosses her arms and looks at the guy. " Are you serious?" She stays standing in the elevator. " How the h**l am I to do that? This isn't something you can just make someone do." She frowns and takes a second to decide if she wanted to even try to bring any of the things he brought up into the room. The elevator would help with the small things but the mattress may put up a fight . Moving out of the elevator Clara closes her eyes to breathe, men made her want to go crazy. This one made her want to kill.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

The man glared to her."her behavior can be changed, she needs to have some assistance with that and that's where you come in, if you don't then i guess i could find some other use for you, such as my own personal pet. then try again with another one though i don't want to go out and get one of those weak little men with there tail between there legs. want one with a little will of it's own, not afraid of a little trouble" he staited as he opened the back of the vehical assisting her with taking out what would go into that room. "to think it's been a while since there's been a crow in the office." he smirked knowing she already hated him, didn't mean he couldn't use that as motivation for her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara carries things into the elevator and soon it was empty. Quickly learning in her mind he was a perve. " I would kill you is that wasn't a second offence." She growls and presses the button to go back to the room. Doesn't mean she wouldn't do it but she didn't want to. if she did they would send her back and she herself would be put to death. He probably knew that.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

The man chuckled "you know a little humiliation would go a long way in your training since i can see just by looking at you you were poorly trained to begin with." he helped her with getting everything out of the elevator, and the heavy things back to the room.

Nell was off in her room doing something with a bandaging cloth in front of her mirror luckily her hair had hidden a problem that would be hard to miss if she had fallen asleep, or messed up more then she already had.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 pm
gecloud

{{ Not complete sure what you are saying Nell is doing here.}}
User Image

Clara shakes her head and just places everything in the room she would have to deal with it later. " Good thing your not my master and the weak spined one is then. " She scowls and makes her point. This wasn't going to be his last trip to this apartment.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:03 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

((well if you look close to her picture you see the ribbon in her hair, it goes up to the top of her head and covers her left eye looked back to some of her old bios and what not and it was noted in them all.))

"looks like the birdy can peck." he smirked as he sat on the sofa. "to bad she would be willing to give you up rather easily." his hand went into his pocket

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:07 pm
gecloud

{{ohhh. My bad misinterpreting}}
User Image

By the look on Clara's face anyone could tell she was offended. " Birdy? Me? Birdy." She kicks his foot. " I don't give up for anyone." She gives him a threating look. She was up for doing anything that came out of his mouth. "Birdy?" her voice cold to him. That was te first time she'd heard that one.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

((it's all good, though i'll give ya a heads up about my work scedual i got one more day off, then i go in and work for 4 12 hour nights so if i post it'll be from my phone, but when i get off i'm off for 4 days.
))

"Yes birdy, you look like a crow but act like a sparrow or a robben, but lack there appearance. so what do you say, a penguin? what do you think?" he asked with a twisted smile only to feel her kick his rather expensive and shiny shoes.

Nell came out of her room, a bandage around her eye, but she attempted to cover it with her bangs but it still shown in a few places too meny for her tastes. but now that there was company she felt as if she needed to ware them once again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm
gecloud

{{np.. I'm at school and there is no signal so I cant get on until I get home anyways.}}
User Image

Clara kicked his shin. " Jerk!!" She took it as a stab to her ability to fly also and it made her mad. " im none of those things and if id stay in heaven you'd be the first person I would tell your guarding to drop. If you had one." She was seething with anger. not only was he comparing her to a bird but a flightless, defenseless, and un-useful one. Clara didn't even notice the females presence.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

((alright good though lest i change my shift i'll always work 4 nights and then be off for 4, and i can't bring my phone in with me. so if i do post on a work day it'll be with out the pic and all.))

The man closed his eyes and put on a fake smile to hide that bit of pain "Aww your such a kind little birdy." he laughed

just the sean alone scared nell back into her room once again

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas