Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Werewolf Arranged Marriage (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

He sat down next to her and put his hands on her, "I wouldn't do that to you. You're my friend... I would never lie about something like that."

Luna then hugged him. "Thank you." She said as she hugged him. Then her tail appeared and started to wag. She had never hugged anyone like this before. She had tears all over her face, but they had gone from sadness to happiness. Then she looked at him with a small smile on her face. She then took a deep breath and said "I love you Riley. I always will, but if you don't want to get married, I understand. I want what's best for both of us and our packs. But, if you just want to be friends, that's just as good for me." She said looking at him. She wanted him to decide for himself whether he wanted to marry her or not and if he chose not to, being friends was just as good to her.

He paused as he looked at her face. She was beautiful, smart, faithful, and needed him... Looking in her eyes he began to wonder if he was falling for her as well... Gently he lifted her face up and kissed her lips deeply and passionately. When he pulled away he said, "I don't know how to love yet... You're gonna have to show me how to love as we are married."

Luna kissed him back when he kissed her and it was just as deep and passionate. "But you've already begun. But I'll do my best to make you happy." She said as Koda came into the room with his tail wagging as he jumped onto her bed. "There you are sweetie." Luna said as she saw him. Koda then looked up at Riley and nudged his hand on top of Luna's, trying to help. Luna smiled and blushed a bit but was happy that Riley was going to give her a chance.

He smiled as he intertwined his fingers with hers for a moment then kissed her cheek again, as he then put his other hand on koda. Maybe married wasn't so badly

Koda's tail wagged when Riley put his other hand on him. Luna smiled before she leaned against Riley and looked at Koda before saying "Thank you sweetie. You're a good little one." She then kissed his nose before he snuggled up to her and laid down, ready to fall asleep. He started to nod off some while he was sitting up. He yawned as he fell asleep with his head on Riley's leg. Luna giggled and said "I guess it's bed time. Would you like to stay with us?" as she looked at Riley laying her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he smiled as he nodded, "Yeah... i'd like that." He climbed into bed with her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek and put his hand on Koda.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna laid down in his arms. Koda was sound asleep under his blanket that Luna had placed over him before laying down with Riley. She smiled as she snuggled up to Riley and laid her head on his chest, her ears going back as her head went under his chin. "I love you Riley." She said as she stayed close to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he hesitated when she said she loved him. he starred into her eyes for a moment, then said, "I love you too." He then snuggled with her; not as one nighters, but as lovers for once.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 pm
Dante Kazahana

The next morning, Luna woke up and smiled when she saw Riley. Koda had snuggled up to her and had his face buried in her stomach. She smiled as she saw that he was still asleep. She then kissed Riley and then kissed Koda as she woke up. Luna cared for both of them very much and wanted them to be as happy as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:15 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

The next morning, Luna woke up and smiled when she saw Riley. Koda had snuggled up to her and had his face buried in her stomach. She smiled as she saw that he was still asleep. She then kissed Riley and then kissed Koda as she woke up. Luna cared for both of them very much and wanted them to be as happy as possible.

He smiled as he felt her kiss him as he awoke. He looked at her and smiled, "Hey beautiful... how did you sleep?" He pat Koda on the head as he looked at him.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:17 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna smiled and said "Very well. How about you?" She then picked up Koda who was awake and wanted to be in his mommy's arms. Luna smiled at him and said "Someone's a little snuggle bug." As she poked his nose with hers. Then she looked at Riley and snuggled close to him with Koda in her arms still.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna smiled and said "Very well. How about you?" She then picked up Koda who was awake and wanted to be in his mommy's arms. Luna smiled at him and said "Someone's a little snuggle bug." As she poked his nose with hers. Then she looked at Riley and snuggled close to him with Koda in her arms still.

"Great waking up to you two." he said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, his arm wrapping around Koda as well.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 am
Dante Kazahana

Koda's tail wagged as Riley placed his arms around her. Luna smiled as she was pulled close to him. "I'm glad." She said sweetly before she kissed him happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:38 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Koda's tail wagged as Riley placed his arms around her. Luna smiled as she was pulled close to him. "I'm glad." She said sweetly before she kissed him happily.

(hmm what do you think should happen?)  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Well we could timeskip to after the wedding and say she's pregnant with his child? We don't have to. It was just a thought lol.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Well we could timeskip to after the wedding and say she's pregnant with his child? We don't have to. It was just a thought lol.))

(Sounds good to me lol)  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 am
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

(Sounds good to me lol)

((Lol would you like to start?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

(Sounds good to me lol)

(Sure)
Riley awoke in bed several days after they got back from there honeymoon. Now that he was married he was a lot happier now he was married, but was happy to have her as his wife.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 am
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

(Sounds good to me lol)

(Sure)
Riley awoke in bed several days after they got back from there honeymoon. Now that he was married he was a lot happier now he was married, but was happy to have her as his wife.

Luna smiled as she woke up in Riley's arms. "Good morning, my love." She said before she kissed him. She was almost due to have twins. though they didn't know what the genders were. But Luna had a feeling that there was a boy and a girl. She then smiled as a now half way grown Koda woke up as he heard them talking. Then he crawled over to them and Luna pet his head. Koda had really grown since Riley first met him. But the two of them were best friends.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff