Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Kichy and Lani's day of fun (Riley / Amrita ft. Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm
Mmm. Riley hummed thoughtfully, laying back down on the floor as Mot healed Amrita. Rest up, you say. She seriously considered that for a moment. What do you suggest? Five minutes? Ten?

She could get bored by then.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:07 pm
"We are fighting." She clarified, surprised. "Well, not angry-fighting. Sparring. Until I win."

"Five minutes, tops." Amrita promised Riley with a little chuckle. "But if you'd prefer, I'm probably well enough to get up and fight you right now." Mot's healing was doing it's job, but since he had yet to work on Riley, that meant Amrita would be in better health.

"How about you go get some FEAR tablets for us?" She suggested to Mot. "I mean, we might be at this for a while."

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm
Mot frowned even deeper, finishing off the last of Amrita's glaring wounds with a sigh. "You'll damage your cores if you act too recklessly." Mot slid himself over to Riley, giving the mind flayer an exasperated look.

He wasn't too pleased to be talked to like a maid by Amrita, his face sour as he began to pour his Fear into Riley's injuries. "Fear Tablets? I'm not sure how to get those. I don't feel like providing you with pick me ups is a good idea."

"And five minutes is not nearly enough!" Much scolding to be had. "Give it a day! A day!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 pm
Of course. I can still take you. Riley challenged her, right before Mot settled in next to her and gave her a very unhappy look. His exasperation made her slump with an expression he'd never seen on her - but had certainly seen on her face. Sheepishness.

Oh, come now, Mot. We're just having a bit of fun. We've been through so much more than this, and you know it. We'll be fine - especially with your expert hands healing us. Her expression lifted smugly, and her words slid away from her like silk. I feel better already.

Enoh Love
Bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:42 am
"I don't have time to wait a day!" Amrita protested with a bit of a whine, not unlike a child being scolded by their parent. She waited as patiently as she could for Mot to finish healing Riley, and the moment he was finished the patchwork got back to her feet and stretched.

"Ready for round two?" She was already settling into a battle ready stance, eager to get this started.

Nio Love
bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:59 am
"UGH!" Mot stood and threw his hands int the air. "I feel so used!"

He huffed and stormed off, muttering about disobedient friends and life choices.

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items