Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Inspiration
To the Glory of God Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 am
Garland-Green
Tsur
Garland-Green
Tsur
Wow, really pretty there Garland. :O Wish I could visit.

Warning if you do. Everything is very expensive, and you may not find food you like.

So long as I'm on the Word of God I think I could survive. razz But I know what you mean. Is it like Switzerland? Because that place was insanely expensive.
I think Norway is one of the most expensive countries in the world if I don't remember wrong. High up on the list. Perhaps just beat by Switzerland.
Bring provision. lol When I visited the US I loved how cheap everything there was, and the great selection of food. I had food I had never tasted before here in Norway. You are privileged with the options you have.

Yeah, we are unfortunately spoiled in that department. Could explain our obesity and waste of food. >< We aren't eating ALL that food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:02 am
User Image

The golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana) is an Old World monkey in the Colobinae subfamily. It is endemic to a small area in temperate, mountainous forests of central and Southwest China. They inhabit these mountainous forests of Southwestern China at elevations of 1,500-3,400 m above sea level. The Chinese name is Sichuan golden hair monkey (川金丝猴). It is also widely referred to as the Sichuan snub-nosed monkey. Of the three species of snub-nosed monkeys in China, the golden snub-nosed monkey is the most widely distributed throughout China.

Snow occurs frequently within its range and it can withstand cold average temperatures. Its diet varies markedly with the seasons, but it is primarily an herbivore with lichens being its main food source. It is diurnal and largely arboreal, spending some 97% of its time in the canopy.

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:59 pm
Enormous Explosions On The Sun  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:23 am
User Image

Mudskippers are members of the subfamily Oxudercinae (tribe Periophthalmini),within the family Gobiidae (Gobies). They are completely amphibious fish, fish that can use their pectoral fins to walk on land. Being amphibious, they are uniquely adapted to intertidal habitats, unlike most fish in such habitats which survive the retreat of the tide by hiding under wet seaweed or in tidal pools.

Mudskippers are quite active when out of water, feeding and interacting with one another, for example to defend their territories. They are found in tropical, subtropical and temperate regions, including the Indo-Pacific and the Atlantic coast of Africa.
- Wikipedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or9NUEroVcE

Mudskippers—marvels of the mud-flats!

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:41 pm
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen heart heart heart lol What an amazing God we have and serve!!!!!!! There is not another like him! smile God is awesome. mrgreen 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

smile i think a new life is also something worth talking about ^__^ our God is perfect even before we were born we knew us and caled us by our name smile heart  

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 am
Garland-Green
User Image

The golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana) is an Old World monkey in the Colobinae subfamily. It is endemic to a small area in temperate, mountainous forests of central and Southwest China. They inhabit these mountainous forests of Southwestern China at elevations of 1,500-3,400 m above sea level. The Chinese name is Sichuan golden hair monkey (川金丝猴). It is also widely referred to as the Sichuan snub-nosed monkey. Of the three species of snub-nosed monkeys in China, the golden snub-nosed monkey is the most widely distributed throughout China.

Snow occurs frequently within its range and it can withstand cold average temperatures. Its diet varies markedly with the seasons, but it is primarily an herbivore with lichens being its main food source. It is diurnal and largely arboreal, spending some 97% of its time in the canopy.

Those are beautiful monkeys. Praise the Lord.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 am
Angelus1987
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen heart heart heart lol What an amazing God we have and serve!!!!!!! There is not another like him! smile God is awesome. mrgreen 3nodding

He is awesome indeed! biggrin All glory belongs to Him.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:42 am
setsuna_PT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

smile i think a new life is also something worth talking about ^__^ our God is perfect even before we were born we knew us and caled us by our name smile heart
heart 3nodding It really is.

Job 12:10
In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:51 am
User Image

The Indian giant squirrel, or Malabar giant squirrel, (Ratufa indica) is a large tree squirrel species genus Ratufa native to India. It is a large-bodied diurnal, arboreal, and herbivorous squirrel found in South Asia. It is called शेकरू 'Shekru' in Marathi and is state animal of Maharashtra. Adult head and body length varies around 14 inches (36 cm) and the tail length is approximately 2 ft (0.61 m). Adult weight - 2 kg (4.41 lb) [Wikipedia].

Youtube  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:06 am
User Image

An extinct pre-flood creature. Dunkleosteus (“Dunkle’s Bone”) is one of the largest arthrodire placoderms ever to have lived, existing during the Late Devonian period. This hunter, measuring up to 10 metres (33 ft) and weighing 3.6 tonnes (4.0 short tons), was a hypercarnivorous apex predator. Few other placoderms, save, perhaps, its contemporary, Titanichthys, rivaled Dunkleosteus in size.

Disrageard the commentators mention of millions of years.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Genesis 6:11
Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight and was full of violence.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

The prickly dogfish (Oxynotus bruniensis) is a poorly known species of dogfish shark in the family Oxynotidae, inhabiting temperate Australian and New Zealand waters. Reaching a length of 75 cm (30 in), this brown to gray shark has a very thick body with a prominent "humpback" and extremely rough skin. It is further characterized by two enormous, sail-like dorsal fins placed relatively close together. Both dorsal fins have a spine embedded mostly within the fleshy leading portion of the fin; the first dorsal spine is tilted forward.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image

A giant isopod is any of the almost 20 species of large isopods (crustaceans distantly related to the shrimp and crabs, which are decapods) in the genus Bathynomus. They are thought to be abundant in cold, deep waters of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. Bathynomus giganteus, the species upon which the generitype is based, is often considered the largest isopod in the world, though other comparably poorly known species of Bathynomus may reach a similar size (e.g., B. kensleyi).

Youtube  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

Horseshoe crabs are marine arthropods of the family Limulidae and order Xiphosura or Xiphosurida, that live primarily in and around shallow ocean waters on soft sandy or muddy bottoms. They occasionally come onto shore to mate. They are commonly used as bait and in fertilizer. In recent years, a decline in the population has occurred as a consequence of coastal habitat destruction in Japan and overharvesting along the east coast of North America. Tetrodotoxin may be present in the roe of species inhabiting the waters of Thailand. Because of their origin 450 million years ago, horseshoe crabs are considered living fossils. (wikipedia)

Supposedly a 150 million year old fossil. It looks exactly like today's horseshoe crabs.

User Image

Youtube  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:13 pm
This thread is a great idea! My favourite animals have always been dinosaurs.

User Image

“Take a look at Behemoth,
which I made, just as I made you.
It eats grass like an ox.
See its powerful loins
and the muscles of its belly.
Its tail is as strong as a cedar.
The sinews of its thighs are knit tightly together.
Its bones are tubes of bronze.
Its limbs are bars of iron.
It is a prime example of God’s handiwork,
and only its Creator can threaten it.
The mountains offer it their best food,
where all the wild animals play.
It lies under the lotus plants,
hidden by the reeds in the marsh.
The lotus plants give it shade
among the willows beside the stream.
It is not disturbed by the raging river,
not concerned when the swelling Jordan rushes around it.
No one can catch it off guard
or put a ring in its nose and lead it away.

Inspiration

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff