Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The wolf and the wanderer (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:27 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor opened his eyes and the little dream he was having was over"no girl in the village would ever take me...i'm noting none of them like"he know this for sure about he only seen in the village maybe one time a month and all the other time to far in the woods where the monster live at so geting people out here at any time of the day never going to happened  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:27 pm
draknic

Hazel woke up earlier and was feeding her pups. When they were done, she went over to Viktor, jumped onto the couch, and curled up next to him laying her head on his chest to try and comfort him, since she was sensing his distress. Hazel whimpered as she laid with him, looking at him as if to say that it would be okay.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor close his eyes but felt that short pain inside of his heart again.he use to being alone for most of his life"i'm fine it's just that am thinking about my life right now"he then pushed it away to the back of his head and pet Hazel's head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm
draknic

Hazel's tail wagged as Viktor pet her head. She licked his hand before she looked at him with a look that knew he was upset but then she laid her head on his chest before he could even notice. She wanted to do something nice for him and she knew that if he was to be happy then he had to meet his own mate.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor take out one of his guns and pulled back on the silde making sure there noting inside of it'i'm a hunter the people in the village are not those that could like having me around...being alone in the woods will be there even at the end of my day"he said with a light smile before closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:39 pm
draknic

Hazel just watched him then noticed that it was snowing outside. She then went over to the window and put her ears back wondering what he would do if she left for a little while to surprise him with the girl in his and her dreams. She whimpered a bit as she looked at the blizzard outside deciding to wait until the snow ended. She was nervous about leaving her pups but knew that Viktor would care for them until she got back. She laid around her pups for a while not wanting to leave them for long.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:28 am
Dutchess of Wolves

VIktor walk down to the basement to see how the deer meat is doing so far"ok everything go"he then move back to the living room and seen the pups are doing so fine"those are going to be very playful once they are much older...why do i keep thinking about that girl from my dream"a old photo showing VIktor when he was a kid with his mother and father"don't know why i throw it away"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:29 pm
draknic

Hazel tilted her head a bit. Once the snow stopped, and Viktor was in the basement, Hazel went into town, dodging dog catchers and everyone else who tried to catch her. She wouldn't stop until she found the girl in her dream. But then, just as she had given up hope of finding the girl, she saw the girl in a pet shop. She wagged her tail but was caught by the dog catcher and started to yelp and struggle until the girl said "Let her go!" The dog catcher nodded and released Hazel who went over to the girl. SHe'd slipped on an old collar when Viktor wasn't looking that had his address on it. The girl got Hazel into her car and took her home to Viktor knocking on the door with Hazel on the leash. She was worried about her pups and the girl could tell that Hazel had been gone for a while.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Hazel tilted her head a bit. Once the snow stopped, and Viktor was in the basement, Hazel went into town, dodging dog catchers and everyone else who tried to catch her. She wouldn't stop until she found the girl in her dream. But then, just as she had given up hope of finding the girl, she saw the girl in a pet shop. She wagged her tail but was caught by the dog catcher and started to yelp and struggle until the girl said "Let her go!" The dog catcher nodded and released Hazel who went over to the girl. SHe'd slipped on an old collar when Viktor wasn't looking that had his address on it. The girl got Hazel into her car and took her home to Viktor knocking on the door with Hazel on the leash. She was worried about her pups and the girl could tell that Hazel had been gone for a while.

the story about Viktor have been told in the tone how he was rise in the wild by wolves and others that he ia a ghost that live in the woods.he opened the door and seen the girl"h-hello...hazel why did you leave?"being around another human made him shy and can tell how he was acting.he was never showed people skills.he let hazel into the house for she can cheak on her pups"t-thank you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm
draknic

Hazel went to feed her pups knowing that they'd be hungry. The girl blushed as she saw Viktor and said "You're welcome. I knew that she was trying to lead me here for a reason. I've seen you in town buying hunting things. But you don't stay very long. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to....maybe.....grab some coffee or something?" She said blushing as she looked at him with a smile. Hazel looked over at them watching hoping Viktor would say yes.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor don't know what to say and he said the first thing that came to his mind"yes..that would be nice"can see he was trying to hide his face not showing it was red like a apple"so...what time will it be happeneding"not knowing how much of a hole is digging himself right now.one of the pups have find it's way down into the basement and started to cry for help  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:30 pm
draknic

"Well....whenever you're free. Hazel's ears perked when she heard her pup in the basement. The girl then looked at Viktor saying "Is everything okay in there? Sounds like you have a puppy in trouble." Hazel nuzzled her pup and carried him in her mouth back to the bed not knowing how the blind and deaf puppy could make it into the basement. She made sure he was okay with the help of Viktor and the girl, who was named Violet, and let him snuggle into her fur. "He should be okay. Poor thing just got scared." Violet said as she pet Hazel's head saying "You're such a good mama." She then looked at Viktor. "If you're free now, we can go." She said blushing with a shy smile on her face.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor blushed again then slowly try to look away"ok we can go now"there was a car on VIkor's land but it had not been working for years and last time it did was the week before his grand father died in the woods"i don't stay in the town for long...so this is the first time i'm going there longer then haft a hour"he had to remove the weapons on his body seeing how he live out this far.after removing three blades and six guns putting the away in a gun locker"Violet so how long have you live inside of the town"he asked her with a light smile on his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 pm
draknic

"I've lived here for as long as I can remember. I was born and raised in the village, but lately, it seems rather boring. I think I might need a change of scenery but I'm not sure." Violet said smiling shyly as well as blushing as she waited for Viktor before they would go to the town in her car. Hazel wagged her tail as she watched them hoping things would go well.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor nod his head and looked out the window of the car"my mother and father pick to keep following their path and it cost them...so my grand father taking me in after that but i don't know what happened to him"he give a short story of his life.something deep down inside of his heart tell him to kiss the girl right now  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff