Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Lost Clans] Yves' House Atop a Tree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 am
[Settling In - PRP] Unexpected Help (Yves x Nomiki) - ???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:13 am
[HH 1v1] Take Flight (Yves x Joy) - ???

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:23 pm
[PRP] Catching Up (Yves x Iyari) - ???

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:33 am
[META] Yakov Petrov Journal

Quote:
gaia_crown [ THE MAX RP POINTS YOU CAN EARN PER CHARACTER ] is 25. If you have the arcana bonus unlocked for THAT character, it is 30. You cannot go over 25 points (arcana unlocked 30) for a single character from this meta, EVER I will seriously take all your character points back if I catch anyone cheating!

gaia_crown [ YOU CAN ONLY TRANSFER RP POINTS OF *ONE* CHARACTER TO ANOTHER CHARACTER ]. That means if you rped 15 on Steve, 15 on Mary, pick if you want to transfer Steve or Mary's points. Yes you can transfer points to non meta characters. YOU CANNOT TRANSFER POINTS TO A BRAND NEW, UNENROLLED CHARACTER UNLESS IT IS THE QUEST CHARACTER YOU RPED IN THE META. This means that if you win a new premade or new custom character from this event, they CANNOT be given RP points! The only exception is if you won the quest character that you actually roleplayed in the meta.

• Example: I rped John, I have 45 eligible points I earned on John. I have unlocked the Arcana necessary for the 30 point unlock, I can now spend these 30 points on John, OR 15 on John, 15 on my char Steve, who I have not given any other meta rp points to.

• Example2: I rped Sue, with 30 points. I also rped Steve with 30 points. In this case, I cant transfer 5 points for example from Sue to Steve because they're BOTH maxed. However, I can transfer points from Steve, to Jimbob who didn't have any points. I cannot transfer points from Sue however, only from Steve to Jimbob.

• Example 3: I rped Sue with 30, Steve, with 30, and John with 30. I now want to give points to Jimbob. I can give him up to 30 from ONE of the three (either Sue, Steve, or John), while the other two keep their points. I can't give him 90 points that's super illegal.

gaia_crown [ RP points transfers ] You CAN transfer rp points you've earned in this meta to another char. MAX 25 (that leaves you with 5 points just for your own char). If you decide you're giving 15 meta rp points to Steve and then you give them the 20 from the raffle, you'll lose 5 rp points that way because they cannot go over 30!

gaia_crown [ RP POINTS DISTRIBUTION: AGAIN CAPPED AT 25. EVEN IF YOU EARN LIKE 1231242332 points, its still CAPPED AT 25, I cannot emphasize this enough, and will be going through all growth requests to check to make sure nobody cheated. Of course, if you got the arcana, it's 30.

gaia_star
  • +??? points: For EACH level your character got levelling up in the rp. If you forgot to enter their rps, just do it now. If you'd like to submit more rps, then hang off calculating points until you're ready. Don't claim points you don't have any for yet!

• Example: I am level 108 in the levelling up RP system, I have 108 points (CAPPED AT 30).

• gaia_star +1 points: For EACH Arcana rank maxed per character.

• gaia_star +1 points: For EVERY 5 quests completed per character.

25 MAX POINTS TOTAL PER CHARACTER (30 with bonus)

Rebellion Meta RP Points Tally

Total = 30

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:54 am
[GM ORP] Horsemen "Orientation"

x, x

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items