Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 am
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip watches Seiji carefully, then decides the man is alright. He knew what he was doing. He then gets up. "Well then, I'll be going to my room then." He says. He turns to Xia. "You can come to me for anything." He says, smiling at the boy. He brings Xia's hand up to his lips so that the boy can tell.

He then lets go and walks out of the room quietly, entering his room and looking around. After making sure everything was there and moving certain things around, he turns and walks out of his room, heading for the kitchen. It would be best to introduce himself to the other resident as well.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 pm
butterfingercrunch
Genkawolf
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia heard movement but it was minor so perhaps a head movement by Seiji since it was distance. Oh how he hated his loss of eye sight. He was tempted to just walk in his panther form the whole school year. How fun would a fire be and by some dumb luck he couldn't house his other form. He doubted this but that had been one of the many annoyances in his mind. Xia hunched feeling the advance toward him by instinct. He fingers covered around the metal pressed in his palm feeling it finding the differences. He felt thread and eased about trilling it around his fingers. It would be fun finding the key holes later on. "Thank you very much... Doctor Seiji. " He wondered calmly about it as he was now thinking about the tank. Why would you tell a cat about fish... Xia nodded to him though, "Thankfully I am not a house cat. They go crazy for closed doors you know." He chuckled though he did tend to leave his old door open a lot. Not every room though.

"Oh...Right you are the doctor....I was suppose to report to you since..." He hated this. It made him feel like prey and not the fierce predator he was supposed to be. "I am suppose to check with you due to my condition." He shrugged. It meant either they were suppose to assign some poor student to walk around with him or he was to avoid PE or some notion like that. What kid wants to play soccer or football with a panther if they were normal? Xia sighed before glancing at Philip. "So why can't we go in when the doors locked? You turn into Hyde or something?" He smirked calmly.

His eyes locked onto Philip who moved once more. He turned lightly. "Oh..Okay ...mmm Thanks for .. you know walking me here..." And not letting me run into a wall or fall. Xia stated. He blinked nearly jerking back at the motion as he felt the hand at his lips. He raised a brow. "Um sure... I'll do that." He was trying not to shake his head. Xia followed with his eyes after him.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:08 pm
tiny14xx
Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato felt a chill go up his spine at the mention of the word rabbit. Nobody ever asks what his race is out allowed since its obvious by looking at him or smelling him, not the breed. He knew humans couldn't smell scent so he concluded this person he had heard had to be either part predator animal or shape shifter. "Hanging in a tree, rabbit, not a house cat territory, this person has to be of a animal of feline of some kind. Neko can't be it" he thought getting intel from his ears listening.
Sato had finished making the vegetable tempura by the time he heard someone heading for the kitchen. He put the knife in the sink and used a large spoon scoop onto two plates once he located the plates and spoons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip walks into the kitchen and sees a small boy scooping some tempura onto 2 plates. He stops at the doorway. "I'm Philip Blackwell. I'll be staying here from now on, it's nice to meet you." He says simply. He could smell the scent of freshly made food in the air.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato gripped the large spoon tightly at the sound of some approaching the doorway of the kitchen. He avoided looking over in at that direction until he heard the voice. The person's voice didn't sound like the one he was hearing earlier, he still feared that particular encounter. He set the large spoon down then looked at the guy. "I know, Seiji spoke about you and I can hear everything that goes on in this house. My name is Sato Yoshi" he responded to him. The looked human, but he was still feeling nervous because he doesn't know what to expect from him and he is pleased the guy was keeping his distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

"Seiji already told you..." Philip then nods. "Oh, and I'm human, if you were wondering." He wasn't going to leave things up to the boy's imagination. He wasn't sure what the boy would think up, but he wanted to make sure his identity was confirmed. "And your tempura is cooling." He says. If it were left alone for too long, it would lose the perfect crusting that tempura was supposed to have.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
"That helps a little for the nerves" said Sato about Philip informing that he is a human. "I don't mind eating it even when its cold" he said and he wasn't feeling at that hungry like he did earlier before Philip and Xia showed up. He picked up one of the plates and carried it to the table. He pulled out a chair that was near the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip nods when Xia says he didn't mind eating it cold. He himself wouldn't be able to. He would have to make it over again, to get the right crispy texture and to make sure everything was just right. He looks at Sato and says, "I assume you're a shapeshifter?"

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato ate some of the vegetable tempura off his plate as he listened to Philip. He shook his head then swallows after chewing, "I'm not a shape shifter. What I am is what you see, a usagi" he answered. He thought shape shifting into a rabbit would have been useless ability to make you more vulnerable to predators or getting captured. He did not want to ever get eaten by anything all because he looks part rabbit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:24 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

"I see." Philip said. He looks around and then asks, "Can I use the kitchen?" He was planning on making something to eat. He hadn't eaten in a while, so it was about time.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato assumed Philip figured out that usagi meant rabbit person in Japanese since the guy didn't ask a follow up question. He shrugged, "The kitchen doesn't belong to me and I'm done cooking" he answered. He didn't own the house he lived in it also he was done cooking. He resumed eating finishing in just a minute, at least he doesn't have to worry about feeling hungry later. He thought Philip was strange then again he thought all humans are strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip nods and begins to look around the kitchen. He made sure he knew where everything was before starting. He heats a pan with some oil in it then mixes together water, milk, egg, sugar, and flour, then puts in the frying pan. He adds in some specially prepared sugar and sesame seeds and lets it cook in. He flips the pancakes when they're done cooking and then plates them. It wasn't the typical western pancake but rather a Korean pancake he had learned to make a while ago. It's sweeter, and more filling at the same time.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:10 pm
butterfingercrunch
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato glanced over at the plate of vegetable tempura on the counter that was left for Seiji wondering if he was going to eat. He got up and brought his plate over to the sink then washed then dried before putting it away. He watched Philip for a few seconds before leaving the kitchen and walked to his bedroom. Sato needed to get his notebook and mechanical pencil so he could to class, he didn't want to go empty handed. After entering the room he put the items in a bag that straps around his upper part of his body then he closed the door after leaving the room. He jogged on out of the house in a hurry and made sure he has his house key with him then jogged off to class. He didn't want to be late plus his rabbit instincts were urging him to avoid a chance of encountering Xia.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Work, work, work. If h said he hated it...he would definitely be lying!~ Although Seiji was a bit nervous about the other two and how they may get along, his work and sense of duty as a doctor called to him and led him to draw near the boy again before sitting next to him. As he sat down, he heard the other's comment and had to suppress a chuckle as he crossed his arms.
                              "First, no, I do not turn into Hyde, I just have a personal issue and I tend to not trust others with it and second, what is it that you are needing me to check? We may not be in my office, but I am still able to tend to you for treatment regardless."

Thoughts: Another job~
Feeling a little bit:Excited

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:21 am
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia turned to him as Seiji moved closer. He shrugged, "I'm assuming they are wondering how bad my eye sight is and if I will be needing a babysitter to certain classes." So far he had to have Philip walk him here. "If I'm in my panther form I'll be fine. However..." He paused hearing the door close down stairs. He assumed ...the rabbit seeing as Philip was still moved bout. "It seems some students might have problems with that." He wouldn't really attack people unless they pissed him off. He liked helping people really.

OOC:

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces