Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Principal's Office (AWAY INDEFINITELY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Keith looked at Adrien. Very attractive the man was. He wasn't much to look at...to himself. The rest of the world...he was a stupid man. He was a walking runway model bishounen in the flesh. He just didn't think like that. "You are welcome. I will merely request some supplies and parts." He said with a smile. He smiled at him. "Ah! Yes. Before I forget I wish to give you something I made. Even if I had not gotten the job."

He pulled out a small droid (see image below) that was actually quite intelligent and set it on the desk. "This little droid is one of a kind. He can't talk except through your email or instant messagings. He is for in case you are in need of mechanic work and I don't sense it. Or to protect you just in case. It will protect you with minor shielding. Its name Is JAS. It is now yours Principle Adrien. It has an AI and can help you with things you will need to do as principle." He said.

He looked at him. Smiling he placed a hand to his lips. "Yes. When the time is right you shall know. I..." He stopped. Feeling a weak ripple...then it was gone. Shaking his head. No. It was impossible. The force never showed signs in such places.

User Image (JAS)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

"Of course." Adrien says. "Forward all your requests to me. I need to approve them before they go through." He then takes the droid in his hand and looks at it carefully. "Ingenious." He murmurs. He looks at Keith and listens as he beings to speak, then cuts himself off. "What's wrong?" He asks, concerned.

[ooc: ~]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 pm
・°☆.。.:*ɭеɣϊ Ӄеαȶσɳ ・°☆.。.:*

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

Levi was frantic! He practically ran into the principal's office, or at least the waiting room, and looked toward Principal Princeton's door to see that he was busy with someone else already. The astronomy teacher bit his lower lip nervously and began to pace around the waiting room. He absolutely had to talk to the principal as soon as possible before this got out of hand! What was he going to do if his whole class started to think such things about him when they were not even true?! The tall male ran his fingers through his unkempt hair, muttering curses, as he sat down in a chair only to get back up a few minutes later to pace the floor once more.

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

butterfingercrunch

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Keith pulled back with a bit of a smile. "Thank you Principle Adrien. I will make sure to get you the requests before. If you need the funding to get them please...let me know. I do not wish for payment other than food and board." He said seriously. He smled. "I am glad you like it." he said. He wnet to explain but someone else entered. A smile crossed his lips and distance place itself in place. "Oh its nothing. Don't worry about it. Nothing wrong at all. Most likely I was just overthinking. For it may just be a mind's tricky ripple from tightly kept secret. Must be I just need to sleep." He said politely. "Ah. Seems I have taken up enough of your time. I shall make my leave. Thank you Principle Adrien...see you later." He half bowed to the male. "Pardon me. I am on my way out." With that and like graceful wind he left the office.

(exit_

Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 pm
Dart Edigoa
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Adrien smiles and watches him leave before walking over to the door and looking out. He had heard someone come in. His eyes settle on a figure with rather messy hair. A very familiar figure. He freezes by the door for a moment, wondering what he should do, then relaxes and decides to act professionally. The past was the past.

"Is something the matter?" He looks at Levi, maybe a bit too concerned for someone who had decided to keep things professional, but he couldn't help it. It was Levi, his ex.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 pm

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

When the principal's doors opened, Levi jumped in surprise while turning his attention toward the door. Out walked a long haired male who looked younger than twenty-one, but he could not tell if the man was a teacher or a student. The astronomy teacher shook his head a little as he moved out of the man's way, muttering an apology as he did so. Levi's attention then turned toward the doorway to see the familiar blonde standing in the doorway looking back at him. He cleared his throat before shaking his head at the principal's inquiry of whether something was the matter or not. Levi ran his fingers through his hair as his gaze fixed upon Adrien's. "Yes, something is the matter.." The taller male then walked past Adrien to enter the man's office.

How long had it been since he had been in here? It seemed like only yesterday that he was hired by Adrien's grandfather, but it had been quite some time. Time enough for Levi to not constantly think about how the relationship had ended. It was time when Levi had tried to move on and forget that they were ever in a relationship to begin with. Still, that did not change the fact that up until now he had been able to avoid seeing Adrien… and seeing Adrien now, and how good the man still looked, was not helping in the least bit. Mr. Keaton sighed as he paced Adrien's office while purposefully looking everywhere but in Adrien's direction.
"We have a serious problem. I just overheard a couple of students talking about how you and I were having a secret relationship.. and if that wasn't bad enough, they're trying to say that you and I are messing around in the classrooms after hours."

Levi groaned at the mere thought of it all! Had he and Adrien still been in a relationship then maybe things would be different, but Levi was single! He had no idea if Adrien was in a relationship or not, but if the man was then there could be issues there too. Both of their reputations would be on the line if a rumor like that continued to spread through the school. And that was exactly what it was; a tactless rumor that was forcing Levi to stand in front of the man who broke his heart… "Even when we did date we didn't mess around in the classrooms.. it was tempting but we didn't do it.. So why are rumors surfacing now?" Levi let out a groan as he finally plopped himself down in one of Adrien's chairs and pinched the bridge of his nose to try and stave off his growing headache.

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

butterfingercrunch

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Adrien had been planning on staying completely professional. But when he heard about the rumors, he freezes. They had never done such a thing. They weren't even dating anymore. Hell, he wasn't seeing anyone right now. He then frowns and sits down at his desk.

He sighs, pressing a hand to his temple for a moment before looking up. Levi had a headache. He remembered how Levi had reacted whenever one was coming up. He stays silent for a minute longer, the silence uncomfortable and awkward, before speaking. "I can't do anything about rumors. Would you know who started them?" He could only punish the source. But how had the one who's started it known?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 pm

User Image

Levi glanced up to look at Adrien as he sat behind his desk. The man had not changed a bit, except maybe became more handsome, and Levi found that once he looked at the man he could not look away. Adrien always had that affect on him, but Levi always felt like he had to fight for Adrien's attention. Ah, but that was in the past and it should stay there otherwise people really would spread around more rumors!

Adrien had finally broken the silence to ask if Levi knew who started the rumors. The darker male shook his head while leaning back in the chair.
"I wish I knew, mon etoile, but I only overheard students talking about it as they walked by my classroom." He was in such a state of shock from everything that he had not realized he used the old nickname he had given to Adrien when they were dating. "I don't have a clue how anyone would have found out that we even dated to begin with… I never told anyone that I was with you because I didn't want to damage your reputation… So, what should we do?"

He crossed his legs with his ankle resting on his knee before he continued to speak. "As if it's not stressful enough that I don't have a place to sleep, now I have to worry about students getting the wrong idea about me."

butterfingercrunch

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:12 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Mon etoile...? Adrien looks up at those words. Was Levi thinking? They were no longer together. It was impossible. But perhaps...? He clears his mind of his despicable thoughts. He had let Levi leave him. He hadn't stopped him. He wasn't allowed to want him back, or to hope.

He then pauses again. "You don't have a place to stay?" He asks. He felt livid. Sure, they had ended their relationship badly, but as the principal, surely he was trustworthy enough to do his job? "You should've asked me! I'm the principal, not just some-" He cuts himself off, takes a deep breath, and calms down. He starts again. "You will stay at the Manor with my brother and I."

"As for the rumor, well..." He sighs, wishing he had more tea. "We'll have to see if the rumors die down on their own. If we actively pursue it, then it'll cause even more trouble." He rubs his temples. "Does that sound good to you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 pm

User Image

Adrien was quick to jump on the fact that he did not have a place to live. It was true; after his last relationship failed he had nowhere else to go. When the weather was nice he did not mind sleeping in his car, but now that school had started back up he did not feel safe doing so. His gaze drifted toward the floor as Adrien started to scold him for not asking him. How could he have asked him? It took every ounce of courage and self control for Levi to even be sitting this far away from him at this point, that it would be almost impossible for him to casually tell the principal that he had no place to stay. Adrien then told Levi where he was going to be staying.

Levi's eyes widened, his mouth falling open, as he stared at the man. What in the world was he thinking?! The rumors would only get worse if people knew that he would be staying with Adrien and his brother. The principal had sighed before bringing up a valid point; if they were to try to openly stop the rumors or make some public announcement against the rumors then they would only get worse. Levi nodded in agreement that they would have to pray the rumors would die down.
"I understand what you mean, but do you really think that staying at your place with you and your brother is such a good idea? I mean, don't they have any other open housing on campus? If push comes to shove then I'll just keep sleeping in my truck." Avoiding rumors was one thing, and trying to avoid having to see Adrien around his brother was another. Their relationship was partly why Levi and Adrien's failed. Levi could never get over the brother complex that Adrien had for Prince, and he certainly did not want to have to live with it.

butterfingercrunch

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Adrien looks almost... conflicted, as he speaks. "There's no way a teacher of mine is going to stay in a truck. As the principal of this academy, I have a duty to all my staff. I'm not going to let certain... things... stop me from doing my job." In his head he screams why don't you trust me with at least this? but he avoids speaking the words that were stuck in the stoppered flask of his mind. "And there's another student staying with us already anyways. It won't just be us three." He struggles to come up with the right answer- the answer that would make Levi stay. He had let him go before, yes. But that didn't mean he wouldn't try to get Levi to see sense.

"As for my brother and I- you know there's nothing going on between us. That you had even considered it..." A look passes by quickly on Adrien's face. It looked as if he had been hurt by the thought that Levi would've thought such things of him. But it was an old wound. Why were there so many old wounds? He hated it. That this man would make him bleed, and wouldn't see it, and that he wouldn't let, no, couldn't let, this man see how he bled. He hated it, but he didn't say a thing. He tried his best to hide it. It was the only thing he could do. He wasn't going to risk showing his wounds, only to be cut deeper.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 pm

User Image

Levi watched Adrien as the man continued to be persistent. Why was it that he wanted him to stay at his house so bad? Was it to save face of the school, their relationship? The astronomy teacher looked away from Adrien with a sigh, "You're so stubborn.. I guess if it's not just the two of you then it'll be okay." Upon hearing Adrien explain that there had been nothing going on between the two brothers, Levi's eyes snapped toward his old flame. "Don't. I don't want to think about it.."

How many times had he watched Adrien's lingering hugs to Prince? Or the ways that Adrien's eyes followed after his little brother? There may have been nothing physically going on, but he was not comfortable with it. Not to mention the unattractive fact that Levi was always jealous of the way Adrien looked at Prince and not him. Levi cleared his throat and relaxed a little in the chair as he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. "When should I move in?"

butterfingercrunch

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile arrived shortly after he had left his shared dorm. His hair was still slick with water, though the chill that came post-shower wore off already. He took a look around the office, it didnt seem like anyone was around, and he couldnt really tell if anyone was with the Principal. Visiting the Principal always bothered Virile, he didnt really enjoy their visits, mainly because formality was such a pain. The silver haired man heaved a breath and collected his thoughts before knocking on the door lightly.
After a few raps he opened the door, stepping in a moment before noticing someone else already there.
"Ah- I'm so sorry I didnt realize there was anyone else in here, excuse m- " He stopped as he got a better look at the face of the person who sat across from the Principal. "Levi..." He breathed out, a moment, biting his lower lip before looking back to Adrien.
"ah, right sorry, ill wait outside." He said quickly, suddenly extremely nervous. He closed the door and took a seat in a chair a bit farther from the door than probably necessary.

σσȼ : 』  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:28 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Adrien sighs again. "Fine. You may move in when you're ready, but it should be as soon as possible. Students shouldn't see a teacher living in his car." He sighs. Levi obviously didn't want to think about Kouta and him. But there was nothing. He would never violate his brother. The mere thought was disturbing, and disgusting.

He looks up at the raps and the sudden opening of his office door- he hadn't given permission to come in, and he was in the middle of being so incredibly stressed right now, but he would let it pass. He nods at Virile when he says he'll be waiting, wondering what those whispered words meant. For some reason, he felt a pang of jealousy. Jealousy he wasn't supposed to feel.

[ooc: expect me on less for a while now.. sorry!]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 pm

User Image

Adrien had sighed and informed him that he could move in as soon as possible. Levi nodded and he knew that Adrien was right; it would be bad if students saw him living out of his car. During the summer it had not been a problem because the campus was all but empty, but he could only imagine what rumors would surface if students found him sleeping in his car. The astronomy teacher looked toward the door when he heard the knocking. He had expected whoever was on the other side to give Adrien a chance to say that he was busy or that it would be just a minute, but his eyes widened when the door was opened uninvitingly.

Levi's shocked expression did not leave as he saw who had been knocking on the principal's door: Virile Mortimer. The brunette swallowed thickly as their eyes met, and he heard his named whispered on the male's familiar lips. A chill ran down his spine and he shivered lightly in the seat, while looking away from Virile and Adrien. The astronomy teacher's nerves were already shot from the rumors of Adrien and himself, and now Virile was in the office too?! He decided that someone was definitely out to get him today. He cleared his throat before turning his attention back to Adrien.
"During my break between classes I'll go ahead and move into the manor. You've got my number, just let me know when you'll be there and I'll head over. Au revoir. " Levi then stood from his chair and moved to open the door to Adrien's office. When he opened it he could see Virile sitting away from the door. The man looked back to Adrien, shutting the door behind him, and then returned his gaze back to Virile. "Vi, what brings you here?"

butterfingercrunch
Aww! I hope everything will be okay!

Rageroomies
Decided on Vi for Levi's nickname for Virile xD

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items