Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 pm
Charis found himself covered up by the other phim’s wings and he was blushing furiously. He wasn’t quite used to this level of contact with a stranger but he couldn’t just pull away. He also just couldn’t respond as his voice was promptly trapped somewhere in the back of his throat. Keeping quite eventually he found himself drifting off to sleep quite warm and oddly enough feeling safe.

----User Image
The morning dew still made the land wet and her paws where mud covered and she was a bit cold, but still none of that bothered her right now. Before her was unmistakably one of her father’s all nice and cozy with some strange male she had never seen before. Was this her father’s beau and had he been introduced to the others while she had been gone living with the tribe? Karistal blinked a few of her eyes slowly watching the pair sleep wondering if she should wake them up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:51 pm
He couldn't help the smile that followed when the cute male didn't recoil from his wing. As they drifted to sleep he made sure he kept his wing securely around Charis, ensuring he was safe while they snoozed. Slowly, sleep embraced him and he fell into dream land.

- - - -

Yani stirred when he heard movement nearby. The sound was too close for comfort, causing one eye to open and flick to view a rather strange vixen peering at him. He didn't move, taking the time to scan her markings and.... extra eyes? Ah, she probably was a mutant. Crap. Was that word offensive? Well, either way it was pretty cool, honestly. But he couldn't imagine the headache it must cause to have that many eyes.

Though, now that he looked at her again her colors reminded him of... oh! She reminded him of the sleeping male under his wing! Shifting just a tad, the 'phim kept his wing around Charis, just in-case the vixen was a threat.

"Yes?" His voice was low, attempting not to stir the sleeping male beside him.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 pm
Karistal flicked an ear in greeting as her eyes focused on the quite noise. If he was awake then she supposed it didn’t matter. Moving closer she like the fact he seemed to be protecting her father. Laying down in front of them just out of reach of the larger males she smiled and tapped a paw out in front of her ignoring the strange male to get a reaction from him. “Papa C. Papa C.” she called out very softly and gently rousing her father.

Charis yawned and snuggled into the warmth for a moment before he remembered the warmth was actually Yani. More over someone was calling him. Tilting his head he noticed Karistal and his eyes widened. She was lying down and looking cute but had a grin on her face. He wondered what it could be about until he realized he was still snuggling with what was essencally a stranger. He didn’t want to move and offend Yani but he did want to make sure his daughter didn’t misunderstand. In the end he stayed where he was and gave what could only be the most awkward smile in history and tried to greet his daughter. “Good morning Karistal. Y-yani this is Karistal my daughter. Karistal this is Yani.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:24 pm
He was ignored! His tail flicked once, not used to being given little to not attention from anyone. Wait. Wait hold up. Papa C?

Oh s**t! This fox was Charis' kid! Oh deities, Charis don't snuggle into him! While he would normally enjoy that, Yani's cheeks were bright red as he realized just how this looked. His wing snapped off Charis, and he immediately regretted it. Oh great, now he looked like a jerk, but he didn't want the kid to think their dad was easy. They really were just cuddling for warmth, seriously!

Feeling awful for removing his wing so fast, Yani made sure not to move away from Charis, despite how close they were. It'd be a lie, anyway, to say he wasn't enjoying Charis' company or their closeness. Still flushing, the male glanced at the ki- Karistal, and nodded.

"Yo." He tried to feign coolness, however his nervous smile clearly gave it away.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 pm
Karistal watched the pair and tried her best not to chuckle. She did frown at how fast this Yani moved his wing away from her father. Was it seeing her that now made him uncomfortable. Closing her extra eyes she looked mostly like a normal vixen. The bone tail was a bit harder and the damn spiders always seemed to have webs hanging off her. The smile he gave her was so uncertain she actually frowned at him. Nodding her head she responded back without having to say anything to him at all. She held her eyes on him a bit longer judging him quietly and trying to figure the male out. Deciding it wasn’t worth dealing with she looked back to her father and gave him a smile. “It’s good to see you again papa. Did you come home to visit Nal?” She kept her extra eyes closed and her tail as much coiled to her side as possible though the tribe pendant she made no attempt to hide.

Nodding Charis smiled not even realizing how nerve wracking the situation might be for Yani. Before him was just his sweet little girl. “Yes. She is doing very well and so are your other papas.” He didn’t feel odd since Yani already had all the information so this was nothing new to talk about. He did notice Karistal’s ear eye open a bit and peek at Yani. She was curious about him. Well he supposed he would be too if he say Karistal or Nal with a stranger. “Yani helped me last night when I had been flying in the dar…” He closed his mouth at the large frown his daughter was wearing staring at him. He knew her dislike of his night flying but he had a loyalty to the tribe as well as to his children to see them. “Yani helped me last night and even gave me food…. please stop glaring Kari it’s really not nice.” He did notice all her attention for the glare was soley on him and there was non on Yani, though he really expected nothing less after all she was grumpy about his night flight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:15 pm
He felt chills run up his spine when she frowned in return, immediately snapping his head to the side and avoiding any and all eye-contact. s**t, man. Charis was cute as heck, he couldn't risk making his daughter hate him! It would all be over before it started! Damn, though, the kid was cold. She completely ignored him and turned her attention to Charis. Just keep staring at the flowers over there... yeah... they looked nice.

Hm? What? His head snapped back to view Charis when he heard his name, unconsciously snapping his tail side to side like a dog pleased to have their owner look at them. Sheepishly, he glanced back at the daughter when Charis noted her glaring.

"It's fine." He mused. Well, to be honest he wouldn't like seeing his mom with someone, either...

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 pm
“I’m not glaring at him papa.” Her eyes narrowed at her father. “Of all people flying at night.” She noticed her father’s blush and look at his paws. Standing up she moved even closer to her father and placed a paw on his head like what her father’s all used to do to her when she was little and misbehaved. Clicking she shook her head and turned her head so her ‘normal’ eyes would be on this Yani. “Thank you for taking care of my father.” She took her paw off her father’s head and sat back as he stood up. The bones in her tail creaked as she flexed it calmly. Yani seemed rather quite.. She kept an eye on her hip trained on him. What was going through his mind right now? He refused to look at her when possible so perhaps her oddness was disconcerting more than she thought it would be.

Charis stood up and pulled his wings in a look of contrition. “I know, I know. You are right still I am so used to flying at night in the human locations with all their little lights that I tend to be more active late night and early morning anyway. I just didn’t expect to end up so tired though after flying all day it’s hardly a surprise.” He looked at his sweet little girl who was so serious and stubborn. He was so proud of her. “How have things been going for you Karistal.” He smiled warmly hoping to hear more about her life in her tribe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 pm
Yani actually let out a loud sigh of relief when the vixen thanked him, tail wagging once like a dog being praised. Oh deities, she wasn't angry at him. Not like it mattered, right? She was just a tiny little fox... but Charis was such a sweet fella that he wanted to at least leave a good impression. Once the vixen seemed more interested in her father he chanced a glance, not really realizing the hip-eye was watching him. His head cocked to the side, tail wagging again. Man, she was cute, just like her daddy! Actually, she looked a lot like Charis. What did the other parent looked like?

Flicking his eyes to view Charis, his tail wagged briefly yet again. Man, he was a good dad, or so it seemed at the moment. The kid was lucky, Yani didn't even have a dad!

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:23 am
The other one.. Yani. Seemed to be staring at her a lot now but he looked happier at least. Strange, very strange. She closed her other hip eye quickly enough once it was clear he was looking at her watching Thinking it would best to include him in the conversation so that she could get a better perspective of the male she glanced at him she contemplated how to do so but the answer was right in front of her.. “Things have been going well for me. I left Eiru for a short time to come home. I am glad that I was able to see you. It’s been a while since our paths crossed.” Her bone tail creaked just a bit as even she couldn’t help but have it twitch a little in joy glad to see her father. She turned her attention to the other. “So Yani. If I might usurp a moment of your time. What brought you all the way out here?”

Charis smiled knowing that when Karistal did make it to Raust and the others she would find Nil in good health and her other papas well and happy. He nodded that it had been a while, but Karistal often left messages with Northland detailing her time with Eiru so he wasn’t to concerned though he would liked to have heard it from her mouth directly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm
Oh crap. He so was hoping she wouldn't ask that. Originally, he had come here to avoid the boyfriend of a girl he had tried to flirt with, but that wasn't something that would impress the vixen. He also didn't want Charis to view him as a player. Okay, okay, maybe he was a bit of a jerk at times when it came to trying to find the best romantic partner, but he knew if he ever settled down he'd never flick his gaze from his mate. Finding a partner was hard, and sometimes you need to try out all your options in hopes someone will stick around!

Still, that didn't sound respectable. Not one bit. He casted a glance towards Charis, a smile returning to his face. He wasn't even sure what this was all about, but he did want to leave a lasting impression on the shy male next to him. Heck, it'd be lovely if he could see the 'phim again.

"Mmm, well," He trailed off, tilting his head side to side. "I was getting tired of my old home. I've been traveling for awhile in search of–" He paused, flushing just a tad. s**t. How sappy this all was.

"Awh geeze. I dunno. I'm just traveling, hoping to find a place to settle down in and maybe start a family. Dunno. Came up here cuz I wanted to see if I liked the place, I guess." Now that was true. Wings folding tightly against his back, the 'phim just glanced around himself, nervously chuckling.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

Nalanna ran with joy and excitement through the forest. Papa R and Papa N had said that Papa C and sis Kari were in the area. She seemed to be running like a crazy person from all the excitement. Even though she knew she shouldn't because her tentacle could easily get caught on something and it would end up hurting her she couldn't help herself. It had been a long time since her family had been in the same place all at one time. Joyous noises left the little vixen as she ran. "PAPA, KARI" she yelled out in excitement not knowing exactly where they were but figured they would hear her.
She went to call again but didn't see the root that was sticking up just slightly in the muddy ground and it caught her paw sending her spiraling and tumbling. Her body ended up with mud patches here and there. Leaves and sticks stuck to her tentacle and her muzzle ended up in the mud hitting something hard.

Her eyes began to water as she pulled her muzzle from the mud and flopped down on her tail. The tears welled up as she brought a paw to her nose to touch it which hurt and caused her to cry out. She then started crying and mewing uncontrollably. Her body shook and her tentacle tightened its hold on the objects as she cried. Now she really did want her Papa and Kari but at the same time she didn't want them to see her as such a mess. So she got up and slowly headed off into the direction where she thought there were crying and mewing to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm
Charis smiled and gave the other phim a gentle tap. “This place is quite nice and would be a decent place so long as you don’t mind the quite. It’s a lot safer than the city as well. Karistal was looking at Yani and studyinging him but didn’t say anything at all which he supposed was nice but it was clearly making Yani nervous. It was then her ears swiveled and she stood up. “Karistal… what’s wrong?”

“Nothing yet I’ll be back after I see what’s happening.” She dipped her head and took off. There had been a voice and she knew the pitch. It was definitely her sister. The voice was faint so she might be some ways off but that didn’t’ matter to Karistal. Nal was shouting and that meant nine times out of ten she was lost or over excited and prone to accidents. It was some time racing before she heard the mewling and it was clear that Nal had found some trouble. “Nal?” Calling out Karistal kept up her pace and soon found a muddy messy sister that was crying. “Nal.” Karistal’s voice was soothing as she moved close to her sister and hugged her regardless of the mess. During this hug of course the eye on her ear was open and looking her sister over for injuries and swiveling about. Just finding a mess of mudd and a few leaves and things Kari smiled slightly thinking it was an easy fix all things considered. “Found you.” She raised a paw and patted her sister on the head.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:20 pm
Yani watched as the vixen padded off, glancing over at Charis with a titled head. She was gone as fast as she appeared, but he was sure she'd return. Dipping his head to view Charis, he offered an apologetic smile.

"Sorry I'm so awkward." He admitted in good nature. "I just didn't want her to think anythin'... well, anything embarrassin', y'know?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 am
Charis gave a brief smile to the other male. “I hate to say this but Kari is well… a bit blunt when she wants to be and stubborn as well.” He shook his head. “I’m not sure where she gets it from since Northland and Raust are so gentle and I’m not exactly tough. Either way if she was concerned she would have said something.” He paused in thought. “Actually you handled it better than most would have. She tends to be a bit unnerving at times with how she has the ability to glare at you from any angle.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:52 pm
Nal kept close to Kari. She was a mess and honestly hated anything slime touching her.... it was the rotten pear all over again. While her family laughed and soothed her and helped her clean up she still hated how it felt on her fur. She knew she was different but she had accepted hers but adding slime to it was a bit to much to her. "Papa," She fussed at Kari while her tentacle clung to her sisters leg afraid to let go. With Kari's help she made it to where her father was.

She froze just outside of his vision. He was standing there with another male!! That male had wings to... She felt something deep inside her and it felt off. She had never felt like this before so she didn't know what it was. She danced back and forth on her paws trying to figure out what to do. Why she felt like she did and then some of the mud slid down onto her nose and she lost it.

She came bursting out from where she was hiding pretty much scream crying " PAPA!" and dashed straight into his chest as she cried. She curled into him but used his body as a shield from the other male. She was crying papa and mewing all over the place. Today wasn't her day. She didn't like it. Something was off and it scared her. She didn't want different. No more different. At that thought she stomped her paw into the ground but kept herself pretty much glued to her fathers.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff