Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:05 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale continued to watch his feline student so more while playing with his chain. He chuckled a little finding Kei's antics with the butterfly quite amusing. He pulled out his water bottle from his bag then drank some from it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei gave up on the butterfly and ran over to Dale. "Lets play!" He smiled brightly and herd something in a bush. He looked over to were the sound came from and seen a squirrel. His ears cat ears and tail soon showed. Ears perked up and tail moving side to side, his cat instincts told him to pounce on it. He held back though, wanting to play with Dale.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:01 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put away his water bottle after Kei ran over to him. "Okay. what game?" he asked before Kei got distracted by something moving in a bush. He looked Kei up and down after the cat ears and tail appeared thinking it made the boy seem extra cute. He stood up so they could play together.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran looked at Kokoro with a weary look that he shared with Hayk, "U-Uncle Hayk's class you mean?", he asked, a bit insulted by Kokoro's comment, but too nervous to let it bother him too much, and bowed, "I-I am D-Dikran M-Makre, Its a p-pleasure to m-meet you.", he stood back up, his hand back on his sword handle.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 am
maru-shadow
about two or three posts down is joe-san's post XD

JoeKoudo The Communist

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo took his free hand and patted Dikran's hand. He gave him a look like he has social skills issues too. Do not over read things. He let go of Dikran's hand. Nodding his head to Kokoro. "Dikran friend...Kokoro try be friend but I was scare...d." He said. Sounding it out. He pulled on Dikran's hand. Trying to silently urge him to sit with them. He looked at Kokoro. "Sir Hayk...say Kokoro ally of country." He said softly. Trying to explain with words he knew.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:51 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale and tried to think of a game they could play. "Lets play hide and seek!" He held on to Dale's arm and started to jump up and down. He smiled wider thinking of more games. "Or tag!" Kei couldn't stop thinking of more fun games. His tail swaying to his excitement.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought the first suggestion wasn't going to possible to do in this open area because their aren't many places to hide. "Alright, tag it is" he agreed to play that game. He thought the game could be a good challenge with a hyper neko involved. "Do you want to be it or should I?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:03 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly, still jumping. '' I'll be it, you have till I count to five to run!'' He smiled taking a few steps back, starting to count. '' One.... two.... three.... four.... five!''

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was a little surprised that Kei picked himself to be it thinking it would be the other around. Once Kei started counting to five he began jogging off in the left direction of where they were standing in the open area. He glanced back at Kei when the neko boy reached five.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:30 pm
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran grew a tad pale, but it didn't seem to effect him. He removed the sword from his waist, and kneeled down aside the two, placing the sword on his lap, "U-Uncle Hayk I-is a very different person y-yes...", he told them, "B-But it is a g-great h-honor to be o-one of h-his a-ally countries I-in c-class...", he finished speaking.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

When Kei was done counting, he spotted Dale to his left. He smiled brightly, tail swaying, and ran after him as fast as he could. "I'm gonna catch you!" He was so happy that he had someone to play with, it made everything more fun. As he was getting closer to Dale, he stretched out his arms.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:43 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale Chuckled happily as Kei chasing after him. He was starting to have some real and safe outdoor fun and the neko boy is enjoying himself too. Dale changed his direction to the right when Kei close and picked up a little speed, making his chain swing some more.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei giggled happily, having a lot of fun. He followed Dale when he went to the right, his tail flying behind him and his ears sticking out. he tried to run faster and catch up to him. "You may be a wolf, but I'll catch you!" He stretched out his arms again when he got near and jumped.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"A cat chasing a wolf. Isn't this fun" Dale said smiling. He turned around in time to catch Kei when he had jumped, "Alright, you caught Kei" he said afterwards, "Now its my turn to chase after you" he said grinning.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Dale's comment and blushed a light pink when the man caught him. He giggled and ran away from Dale, smiling brightly. "You'll never catch me!" Kei ran as far away from Dale as he could and looked back to see where he was.

Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces