Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought Mr.Takao won't find out if he did break one of the rules, but he knew if he did that he would it be acting out for attention which he would rather avoid that kind of attention. He grabs himself an apple by using his ability to get from the kitchen counter before heading for the front door. "Wish myself luck to making some new friends" he said quietly to himself then opening the door using his ability then locked it with his key once he was outside. He used the short cut to head back to the school grounds. [exit]
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to the manor after dark and he walked the long way instead of the shortcut there. He had returned from his new friend's dorm and he doubt the manor owner has any rule curfew. He used his key to unlock the front door and go in instead of using his ability. He went up the stairs to his bedroom to get ready for bed. He has a personal bedtime he attends to keep for now.
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris got ready for bed and wrote in his journal before turning in. While he slept everything in his room levitated three feet off the floor. He woke up in the morning and everything was set back down just the way they were before he had went to sleep. He slowly sat up and stretched his arms above his head then got out of the bed. He stepped out his room and went to the brother to take a quick shower then return to his room to put on some clothes. He grabs his knack sack and headed down stairs and left the manor. [exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to the manor using his shortcut after coming from the garden. He had met two people there, but unfortunately his presence was ignored all together, he might as well had been air itself. On the bright side at least he kept his emotions and his ability in check. He used his key to get inside the manor instead of using his ability then he walked to the kitchen thinking maybe today would be a good idea to cook that dish he had promised Skyler for dinner. He checked the food supplies to make sure the kitchen has what he needs.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was pleased to see the right ingredients he will be needing has been supplied. He stepped out of the kitchen and headed back to the foyer then left the manor to return to campus. [exit]  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:20 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris led his first and only good friend to the manor through the short cut. "Here is the manor that I live in" he said gesturing towards it then walk towards the manor. He unlocks the front door with his key as usual then let's Skyler go in first and follows in after him into the foyer.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked around and smiled. He walked in when Moris opened the door. "This is really nice."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Gives me that feeling of what you get from homes of old horror stories" said Moris. "What we're in name is called the foyer" he informed while he closes the door. "What take a look around the east wing or see my bedroom first?" he asked him.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler agreed with Moris about the house looking like it could be in a horror story. "I really want to see your room."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiled at hearing that his friend wants to see his room. "Ok, follow me upstairs" he said before heading for the long stairs and started climbing them. He was pretty sure his friend can handle the long stairs since the guy is athletic.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and followed Moris up the stairs. "Wow, I've never seen long stairs like this."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"The longer the stairs the higher the ceiling is for some of the rooms on the first floor. Plus its fun to slide down on" said Moris. Once they got to the second floor and walked over to his bedroom. "This is my name plate" he said pointing to it and it was next to the door then he opened up the door and enters his bedroom.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler was amazed at the house and continued to follow Moris. He looked at the name plate and smiled seeing they reached his room. "Nice."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Oh, it slipped my mind to mention there is another roommate that stays at the manor who I also haven't met yet" Moris informed him. "You can try out my bed if you want to, Skyler" he offered. "First thing I like about this room is that the theme is neutral colors" he tells him.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked around and sat on the bed. "I like your room." He smiles at Moris.

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces