Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:13 am
“Oh don’t be silly. I’d only sick them on you to bring you back to me.” Kyi grinned what she thought was the most evil grin she could give under the circumstances. She splayed her wings just a bit. “Well this song bird thinks she is lucky to have you.” With Kush snuggled next to her she didn’t want to fall asleep but knew she probably should so she would be able to have enough energy later and not run the risk of becoming grumpy. That was one thing she inherited from her mother Rael. Mornings had two modes, decent or ungodly horror.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:08 am
"Then there will never be a need for one for I will always want to be at your side." Kushana smiled. "Now my little song bird, please return to your slumber." She nuzzles into Ki. "If not I shall hum to you until you do." It's not Kush had anything spectacular to do. As much as she would like to explore the area she would rather not get lost... Then Kiyoshi would have to wake the dead to bring her back.  

TheOriginalLurker

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:10 pm
The irony of being Kushana’s little song bird while actually being much larger then the green fox was not lost on Ki and yet a part of her appreciated being taken care by the other fox. “While humming me to sleep sounds amazing I would hate to fall asleep and miss a single bit so I’ll behave for once and go to sleep just snuggled up in your warmth instead.” Snuggling up as close as she could manage the phim let herself drift off to sleep comforted by the other’s presence. When they woke she would take Kush back to her home and introduce her to the others though perhaps she’d take the long way and just walk with Kushana first. That way she wouldn’t have to share her so quickly and could just enjoy some time with her first.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:06 pm
Kushana thought she might as well relax while she had Kiyoshi to herself. She was sure she would be shown around to Ki's family, friends and other tribe members, which would make Kush uncomfortable. She's never really been paraded about. Though she knew she would do anything for Ki and wants her to be happy. If she were to be a good mate she would have to get used to being around family. Kush was sure she would be meeting the Elder as well. She was sure the Elder would place her somewhere. What part would Kush play in the tribe? Or would her unusual condition brand her odd. She shook the the thoughts from her mind and started to hum anyway. Once Ki did wake Kush would be sure she would be ready to finish the walk to the Tribe. As nervous as she was she did had to admit she was a little excited.  

TheOriginalLurker

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:43 pm
Lurker 1615
Reo 2347

word count so far. Lu indicated she might wish to continue she might not. so not submitting yet.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff