Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm

She nodded smiling softly. “Thank you for that.” She tilted her head. “The song doesn’t really have an ending yet, but there is more to it.” She felt bad for singing an unfinished song, but it felt so good to get it out. It was nice Brock was such a good listener. She looked around. “So tell me if it’s not to much trouble, what would you like to do now?”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:24 am
He smiled as well. He was happy she took the compliment and didn't doubt him. "Will you sing the rest when you write it?" He was rather eager to hear the rest of the song. "What to do next, hm? " He pondered. "We could go for a dip. There are wild berry bushes near by if you want a snack..." Her kept thinking. "Unless you have something in mind you want to do maybe I can find it around here."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:46 pm
She shrugged her wings a bit embarrassed. “I’ll sing for you.” She considered eating but a bath sounded lovely she still had things in her hair and she hadn’t really kept up with her grooming as well as she should have in the past few days. “A dip.” She smiled at him softly and moved toward the river swinging her head back to look at him. “Unless you can’t swim of course.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm
Brock grinned. "I can swim as well as a fish can. If not better." He winked at her and laughed. He was only joking, of course. He looked to the water. "Shall we?" He stood by her and waited for her so they could go in together and him not act like a kit and jumping in just to splash the others around.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:44 pm
She laughed. So he was an advid swimmer. She was alright overall but she didn’t like swift currents and it always felt like it took a long time for her feathers to dry so she didn’t go swimming as often as other foxes might. She slipped in the water surprised he seemed to wait for her rather then just head in. “oh its cold!” She made a face and waited to adjust to the water before heading in a bit deeper and repeating the process. She knew she sounded like a whimp but didn’t care.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:33 pm
He grinned watching her slowly enter the water. "Next time just jump in and everything adjusts at once~" He smirked and dove under the water and slithered through the water to pop up next to her. "Luckily since the only thing that flows through here is the river there isn't much of a current, but it isn't still either." Usually there were many unwanted bugs with stagnant water but the light current was rather enjoyable if he wanted to lay back and drift about. Though there had been times when he would fall asleep and end up down the river.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:51 am
She shivered she hated that large shock that came with just jumping in like that. It was alright on very hot days but just for most days she couldn’t stand it. She gave Brock a smile. “Sounds like you’re half fish to be so happy.” A slower dancing tune ran through her mind that changed into a swift melody like a river trailing around them. The babble of the water only made her think on it more. She dipped her head under the water for a moment to help her clear it and surfaced for a breath a moment later. She was here with Brock not thinking about music at a time like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:22 pm
"I very well may be." He laughed as his hair flopped into his eyes. He swam closer to her smiling like a fool the whole time. "When I was taught how to fly, I was taught over a lake so if we fell or got tired, we had something soft to land on. So I guess swimming became a second nature." He smiled. "I like it though... Its not as great as flying, but its a close second."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm
She laughed at that. “I fell so often when I was first learning if I was taught over a lake it might have hurt a bit less.” She made a face and stuck out her tongue. “Still my mother was nice enough to make sure she gathered up a lot of leaves so I was lucky.” Though her luck tended to be more toward finding even the smallest rock in the leaf piles she still thought she was lucky. She wasn’t to sure about water being a close second to flying but as long as Brock liked it and it brought such a smile to his face than she supposed it was like that for him. “You’re lucky to have something like that. The closest I feel to flying but not is when I sing.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:51 pm
Reoakee

His large grin wasn't as foolish now, but a soft genuine one. "The songs that birds sing pale in comparison to yours." He laid back and started to float, using his tail and wings as rudder and paddles. "I bet even the angels are jealous of you." Even then, he still though she was an angel. Whether she thought so or not. He dipped his face in the water and floated about, spurting like a geyser. He couldn't help being silly, even more so in the water.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm
Arista blushed at his words. It was a high complement indeed. She watched him float and swim about. “Now that is a touch too far. Angels are supposed to have the most beautiful voices of them all. I doubt they would ever have any reason to be jealous.” She watched his antics with a smile. He was a rather strange fox, but strange in a good way. Not only that but he was at home in the water in a way she could hardly even imagine. She mimicked a few of his moves, but with far less grace.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:53 pm
Reoakee

He stopped floating and doggie paddled to keep his head above water. "Ha! I knew it!" He had a large smirk on his face. Once his smug little phase was over he swam over to her. "Angels do have the most beautiful voices, yet your voice is the one I get to hear. Not theirs. So you win automatically." He didn't any real angels would visit him soon to prove themselves anyway. Arista was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen and the most amazing voice to boot. To him, she was an angel.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 pm
“By default isn’t victory when you know you’d lose the real contest.” She rolled her eyes playfully. He really did have a sharp wit. He certainly had enough of a silver tongue that he might even be the kind of fox she had heard some songs about seducing angels. She focused on the water so he wouldn’t see her blush. He made swimming look a lot easier than it was. Trying to roll and float like him she dunked her head underwater at least twice before deciding to give up and just paddle like how she knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 pm
He shrugged and chuckled at her. "That's what you think. Depends on the judge. For example, If I were the judge there would be no contest!" He swam toward the shore and shook off some some of the water. He offered her a paw so he could pull her up. "If you stay in there any longer you'll become a prune. A beautiful. But pruney."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:31 pm
“Oh such a biased judge you are.” She laughed and took his paw to get out glad not to have drown herself while she was in the water. “Prunes are not typically beautiful.” He was a silly fox. Getting out she made sure to put a bit of distance between herself and him so she could shake out. Perhaps it was a bit messy but she preferred to get dry faster.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff