Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
Dreads V.S. Fros! [Rausta x Fawna PRP]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm
Original post Moon
words 52

"Sometimes, I usually live on this island and swim back to hang out sometimes... So I guess I swim often." The other did feel cold, he didn't mind she was close. "You cold, girlie?" He took of his hat, allowing a mess of dreads fall out and plopped it on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 58

More swimming. Bleh. She made a face at the sand so that he couldn’t see. “Ya, I’m cold.” Her ears lowered so that the hat stayed on well and didn’t fall despite her hair. “Swimming is a new thin’ to me. I don’t know if I like it or not. At least with water that tastes like this.”

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 pm
Original post Moon
words 45

"It is hard to get used to. I know where we can get the taste from your mouth. Come, you'll move and dry off and won't be so cold." He nudged her and pushed aside a thick jungle brush and let her ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 48

She got up ready to follow this male to the ends of the world if that meant drying off and not tasting the brine in her mouth. Moving calmly ahead of hit she really wasn’t sure what to expect the jungle was warm but the shade was cool.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Original post Moon
words 82

He traveled the path many times before, but never with company. The easily weaved between giant palm trees, staying in the shade. He then squeezed between to palms and found the spot he wanted to take her. Before them was a natural spring. He smiled. "Go ahead and take a sip. I promise, this will be some of the most fresh water you will ever taste." He was proud of this little hole of water. Very few others knew of its location.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 99

Following him here in the jungle was pretty easy compared to the water mess from before. She eyed the spring wondering if it was really going to be the freshest she would ever have. Still she liked this male and trusted him to an extent so why not? Dipping her muzzle down into the water for a drink she could taste some of the sea water but the pureness of the spring did help alleviate much of the salty taste. When she was done she raise her head and smiled at Rasta telling him how good the water was.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Original post Moon
words 50

Rasta joined her in the drink and smiled when she liked it. He sat back. "So what do you want to see first? " The island was small but it was home to more colorful birds and plants and even more fish. But he doubted she wanted to see more fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:18 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 51

She grinned at him. “Everything.” Practical answer no, exciting yes. This way she could figure out what kinds of things Rasta liked to do. Hopefully something fun she was in the mood to move and dance a bit. Her tail wagged wondering what this place had to offer someone like her.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:19 pm
Original post Moon
words 51

He smiled. "Ok, this way." He trotted over to a barrel lookin thing and took his paws and struck it. It made an odd sound. Kept playing it and beats and melodies came out. "This is a drum, humans play it and dance." He stepped aside to let her try it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 61

She watched fascinated by the object she circled Rasta and the item. She reached out a paw and tapped it a few times experimentally. Liking it she tapped it with her tail while Rasta used his paws. “Oh I like this.” She grinned at him and moved away from him to dance a bit to the rhythm he was tapping out.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 am
[Current Word Count: 1,151]

Rasta attempted to tap out a melody her heard the humans play. He had fun with the drum and was happy Fawna was enjoying herself. He couldn't help but to wiggle as he played. He let out a joyous laugh. It was nice spending time with the lively vixen, she was fun and spunky. He finished his random song and went over to join Fawna. "Now that that is done, what you want to do next, girlie?" They had been doing things that Rasta had done before. Maybe there was something Fawna had in mind. If she was hungry they could head back to the main island. The humans there often gave him delicious food and snacks.

[This Post: 117 - Total: 1,268]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm
words 133

Fawna looked back the way they came. “Well not in da water that’s for sure.” She looked around on the little island and caught sight of beautiful plumage daring in the tree tops. “Whoa! Would ya look at that bird.” She really didn’t want to head back through the water, so her best options would just have to be here on this island she knew nothing about. “Well we could go bird watchin’ if ya wanted.” Her body still had a lot of energy in it from dancing and getting around the island to burn a bit of it off sounded like a good idea. “Unless there is somethin’ else on the island that’s more interesting.” She let her gaze wash over Rasta letting him know just what she thought was more interesting.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm
Rasta caught the wave of her glaze. He blushed slightly. "I.. I have an idea. Follow me." He rubbed against her side to show that her signal was clear. If she wanted to see birds he knew where to go. He walked in front of her so he can clear the thick brush. They walked for a bit till they were in the middle of thick trees, they were shot and squat with thick leaves that blacked most of the sun. He turned and looked be hind him and held a paw to his lips. "Shhh.. Be quiet and come closer." He waited for her to do so then gently pulled on a vine. The vine pulled away a branch to reveal several of the birds she spotted earlier. It was mating season for them and many of the birds were snuggling and close together. He quietly circled around her and flattened the ground then laid down. He gently patted the ground next to him and gave her a soft smile. He hoped this was a decent mixture of bird watching and what he hoped that gaze had meant. He felt his heart thump a little faster and a little harder.

[201]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm
words 205

Following Rasta on dry land was a lot better than following him in the water. She had to admit she liked watching him walk but sadly it was not helping her use up the energy she had from dancing. She followed his instructions to be quite even if a part her wanted to challenge him to make her. When he tapped the ground by him she was glad she had obeyed and snuggled right up next to him to see not only what he wanted to show her but also to get close to him. His scent was a mix of herbs or something that had been burned. It wasn’t her favorite scent of all time but it was one that interested her, like the feast for the eyes that he was showing her with the birds. There were so many colors and some of them seemed to just be strutting around to have all the focus on them. Her tail contently flopped up on Rasta’s haunches and did a little twitch stroking him while her eyes stayed on the birds. It was amazing how she didn’t seem to move a muscle in her body yet her paw magically found his and was kneeding it.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 pm
Rasta looked down at his paw and saw hers on his. He smiled and lets his tail twist with hers. He never expected this random day, with this random vixen would end up like this. He was happy that she seemed to be enjoying herself. Everything was calm and beautiful... It felt... Right. He leaned down and gently nuzzled her. Then the nuzzled turned into a light nudge hoping it would get her attention. Once he had it he carefully took his paw back and lifted up her chin. He leaned in close to her, their noses were almost touching. Then he kissed her.

[104]  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces