Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
The most dangerous robbery [PRP Areo x Alban] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:04 pm
Alban just rolled his eyes and patted his bed. “I’ll sleep on the floor next to you and you sleep on the bed. My sister might not bother us but if she ever found out I let an injured fox sleep on the floor… well…” Alban make a cringing face. “Not to mention my mother and the rest of the tribe. We really aren’t cruel to strangers you know.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 pm
Aero got up and wiggled onto the bed. A slight blush came to his cheeks as he curled into the bedding. ALl he could smell was Alban scent and it was... rather welcoming to him. Alright... Thank you... Alban." He was the diabetes inducing kind of sweet. He didn't want to get bother by anyone, let alone a family member that might asks too many questions that would make anyone uncomfortable. "Are you sure you are going to be comfortable there?" He looked to Alban, then looked away. "And if you want to you can use me as a pillow... Since I took yours."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm
“It’s not a problem Sayre.” Alban chuckled as he laid down. “I sleep outside half the time as a scout so this is fine.” He was not about to use poor sayre as a pillow. That would simply be wrong. He hardly knew the male and wasn’t going to do anything that would cause any discomfort. “Hey don’t worry so much. Just rest for now and we’ll work on getting your memories back once you’re well.” He would have to go back to the water and perhaps a bit upstream of it. Still that would have to wait a while. Alban’s paw tapped on the stone floor very softly while he considered all things that would have to be done.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:57 pm
Aero shrugged and put his head down. He was hoping that Alban would eventually fall asleep as well. That way he could slip out and find the stone tablets, then make a dart for it. As he thought about it he felt his stomach sink and it made him feel a little sick. What was that nauseating feeling? He groaned inwardly and decided to give his mind a break and actually get some rest.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:19 pm
The rhythmic tapping of his paw continued for some time until he noticed that Sayre really seemed to be asleep. The urge to go hunt for a clue was stronger than ever, but how could he abandon this helpless fox to wake up in a strange place with so few memories to call his own? His father would scold him for even thinking of such a thing! Taking a deep breath he lay his own head down looking at the red male. “I’m sorry Sayre. I’ll do my best to help you find your memories. First thing we do when you get up will be to start asking around the tribe and see if anyone knows who you are. A nice face like yours would be hard to forget.” With that mumbled to himself Alban fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 pm
After squirming about Aero jolted upright. He looked around, he was still in a little pain but not as much has before. He got up and stretched what he could without hurting himself. He had to get out of there, get away before the one person who wanted to help found out he was being deceived. He wanted to thank him somehow. He took off his bandanna and left it by him and stamped the ground so it left a clear paw print. With that he slipped out, hoping to find the tablet. Only he was leaving with a little more than he wanted... a feeling of guilt.

Reoakee

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:11 pm
Alban woke up some time later and went to glance at his charge. Sayre was not where he had been. There was a mark on a bandana he glanced at it. There was a paw print. Looking around he wasn’t in the room either. A small amount of panic started to form in Alban’s chest. Not only was Sayre hurt but he was lost now in the maze of a den the tribe called home. Alban got up and circled around in several small circles. Finally picking up a scent he started out but had no idea how far along Sayre would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:17 am
Aero snuck around the tribelands, avoiding everyone and anything he could. He had found a faint scent of himself and hoped that would lead him back near the falls. Though... the closer he felt to escaping the heavier the guilt felt. He sighed and stopped, letting his bottom plop to the ground. He couldn't do it. His ears flicked back and waited. He had a feeling once Alban woke he'd coming looking. So Aero or to Alban's knowledege, Sayre, would wait.

Reoakee

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm
The tail took him back outside and while not quite the way he had come the first time was actually close to where he had found Sayre. Sure enough eventually he crossed the male just sitting and starring. Concerned Alban moved to his side to check on him. “You know you did fall off a waterfall. I am pretty sure that qualifies as one of those time you should stay in bed and not kill yourself by hiking about outside alone and exhausted.” Alban shook his head managed a disapproving look that would have made even his father proud. “Sayre I’m sure you’re eager to find your memories and get back home but you should rest first. If you are not comfortable in the tribe keep then just let me know and I’ll make a place out here somewhere safe for you, but don’t just wander off on your own.” Lecture over he looked Sayre over critically. “are you alright?”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:19 pm
Reoakee

Aero took a deep side. "Aero. My name is Aero. I am fine." He let that sink in for a moment. "Alban, I'm sorry." He looked away from the other. "I don't have kind of memory lose. I originally came here for one thing. Your tribe happened to hold the other half of a stone tablet that my mother, Sayre, had found many years ago. We were both rather interested in what information they held." He let out a sigh. "Though it seems like we will not get to know." He looked towards Alban. "I wanted to slip out and just tries to find the tablets and return it. Just let you live on. I just.. couldn't. You took the time to take in some stranger and take care of them. No questions asked. I didn't have it in me to just go. Which is why I'm sitting here telling you all this."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 pm
Alban stared at the other fox in shock for a moment. His mind tried to process if this was a joke or not. Sayre was not who he claimed to be and was actually a thief? Starring hard at the fox he was sorely tempted to bit or strike the other male but all the same he had been taught to well to harm an already injured fox. Taking a steadying breath to calm himself he stared very hard at Aero. “Well that was a damn fool thing to do. This is a tribe of wisdom and sharing. It would have been nothing to simply come and ask to see the tablets.” Still the fox had to have some honor or he wouldn’t be correcting his mistake as he was. In a gentler manner Alban gestured back toward his tribe. “Now we really should get you back to rest before my dear sweet sister hunts us both down and kills us for not listening and taking care like she and all other healers tell us to.” He was going to be mad with Aero for a while but he couldn’t bring himself to really hate or dislike the other fox. Just feel a sense of disappointment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:13 pm
"I didn't know the customs of your tribe. Its awkward for a thief to just ask for something." His ears were pressed back and he was about to apologize again, and then leave. Hoping he would be able to recover the tablets. "Wait... you want me... to go back?" A fresh wave of guilt washed over him again as Alban still insisted to take care of him.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 pm
“Well yes. You are fairly banged up and weak. So it only makes sense to take care of you. The tablets are stone and likely to sink sooner or later in the stream. They can be found later. You dying in the wood because a predator found weak prey is something of a onetime thing that I’d rather see avoided.” He nodded his head and took a few steps before turning his head and looking back. It seemed like Aero was having trouble moving for some reason. “You ah.. can still walk?” Alban wasn’t certain and certainly didn't sound completely sure if Aero was still in a lot of pain or not. Just because he had lied about his name did not mean he lied about his injuries.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:41 pm
Aero nodded. "Thank you Alban..." He was still sore but after the rush of adrenaline wore off the pain did kick back in again. "I'm still sore but nothing I can't handle." He would still feel guilty if Alban had to shoulder him back to their resting spot... again. He got up and hobbled after Alban. Feeling he very much deserved this for being 'a damn fool'. He chuckled inwardly. Alban had a point. He was rather foolish.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 am
Taking the way back Alban was certain to take it nice and slow for the injured fox. All the while he was really hoping he didn’t run into any of his siblings who would tell his sister and even worse his parents that he had been foolish enough to lose a fox that was injured and under his care. Really Alban would have to be a lot more careful in the future with S..Aero. The name rung strange in Alban’s head but he rather liked the sound of it. Aero, Aero, Aero, it had become a small chant in his mind. Still he scolded himself, now was not the time to be thinking such things. First he would have to get Aero to rest then he would either have to find the tablets or alert other tribe members to find them so that they could be retrieved. A small thought crossed his mind but he would have to talk to Aero about it after Aero had time to heal.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff