lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 pm
((Cookies! *glomps* ))

After finishing the clock, Kira set it to the side and walked outside the door, seeing the baker across the street as she stretched her arms. 'It's such a beautiful day...' She thought with a smile, then noticed the elf across the street. 'He's... pretty...' she thought, looking at him as he slowly walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 pm
Silfa continued the discussion with the rambling clerc for a short while afterward, pitching in with her own professional insights and personal anecdotes when appropriate. Before too long had passed she managed to get herself out of there, along with several storybooks and a small handbook on tips and new age tools for the modern mechanic. Sadly, the book wouldn't be of too much use to her as she knew most of this stuff already, but it was good to keep around in case she had to deal with a less experienced mechanic and didn't want to explain the given terms or techniques. Still, it was something. She once again found herself ducking as she left, lest she bump her head. Briefly, she wondered who that man she met before was - and where she might ever get a copy of the book he went off with.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 pm
((ello~))

Koi rolled up the paper bag he had been given his bread in, he tossed it in the nearest bin and went on his way. He kept moving his eyes from person to person, trying to spot anybody that would really make all this worth it. Sure sometimes it seemed a bit...shifty. Person after person, they all seemed to get worse, almost as broke as he was, seems like the effects of the war were finally starting to seep through to these people...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 am
Max made his way to a quaint little cafe as he sat in one of the outside chairs behind a fence. The waitress came and took his order before returning with a cup of imported tea and a plate of mildly sweet pastries. He then looked at his book, slowly flipping the pages as he read it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 am
Kira swallowed hard before stumbling after Koi. "H-hey..." She muttered, uncharacteristically shy as she gripped his sleeve. "Are you new around here? You're going to the slums." She told him, trying to steal another glance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:27 am
Kois eyes went wide the moment he felt the tug at his sleeve. In one swift motion he reached to his waist, pulled out the hidden dagger and had it up to the persons throat. It wasn't the best reaction but it was the one he was accustomed to, especially when the ones trying to get to him were usually the authorities.
His expression immediately changed when he saw it was just a girl...a girl he now had a knife on. His eyes darted around and and he noticed all the people now staring at him, waiting for him to do something. Slowly he pulled the knife back and tucked it away "I'm so sorry..." he said, trying to take a few steps away from the girl.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:08 am
((Sorry for the plain black. Typing from the phone.))

After 5 minutes of debate, Jorva stepped from a small bakery, munching contently on a warm cinnamon roll. Though he did have some spending money, he WAS still in uniform. For different people he met, this could mean a myriad of responses, but for the baker, this meant a round of "go ahead. Have one on me." As tempting as these offers could sometimes be, Jorva still felt a bit uncomfortable accepting them. At least without a polite decline first.

He still had a decent amount of time to spend before he was required back onboard the ship, but the big question plaguing his mind was "what now?" He glanced around, finishing off his snack, before heading off in the direction opposite the one he'd come from. Perhaps he'd find something of interest soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:52 am
Fendrial stretched his legs and wings as he rested in a clearing in the Laputa gardens. Yawning, he rolled onto his back, wings spread to absorb the sun, while he made sure not to crush any plants. Finn would have his head for that. Anyways, this clearing was his for his naps. He wanted to sleep here in the sun, it was the perfect place, so he talked to the elves and they helped him out. The only thing he had to do was not eat meat for a week. A hard task, but it was worth it. He ate fruit the whole time anyways.

"I wonder where Finny and Brand are now, anyways..."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:13 pm
((It's cool.))

Kira was taken by surprise by the knife, and she looked at him with wide eyes. As soon as he put the knife away, she huffed. "What the hell was that for?!" She demanded, though her expression softened when she saw the fear on his face. "Oh no! You're not getting out of this that easily. You're coming with me." She stated, grabbing his hand and looking up at beginning to drag him towards her shop across the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:34 pm
((Thanks for the opening, Valiant.))

Finn woke to the sun shining into the hollow in a tree where she slept curled against her fox squirrel brother. "Oh! I've slept the morning away! Brand, wake up! Time to get up you sleepy squirrel." The fox squirrel woke and stretched, and they rode out of their hollow out to the sunnier area of the gardens. It was such a warm day on Laputa, it was no surprise they had slept so long.

Seeing Fendrial stretched out in his clearing, Finn leapt off Brand's back and flew ahead. The fox squirrel sped up to keep pace with her. He was protective, and no matter how friendly the blue dragon was, it was his natural instinct to be wary of him. Finn and Brand reached Fendrial just in time to hear his comment, and Finn rolled her eyes. "Finny? Really, Fen? I'm two years old, you've got to stop calling me that. It's Fynwybhair or Finn. You know that," she said, smirking.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 pm
((No problem))

Fendrial was slightly shocked to hear the little maiden's voice. The amusing little Fae was scolding him, again, for calling her Finny. He didn't really do it because she was young, but because she was such a good friend. "And I am over five hundred years old. Everyone is a child to me. Except for the Elves and the Dwarves. Finny, I call you that, not for your age, but because I love you soooo much." He said it jokingly, but it was true. He loved the Fae and her squirrel brother. They liked him even though he wasn't a dragon. They were good. Even if Brand was wary. Can't fight your nature.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:11 pm
"H-hey!" he said as the girl started pulling him away from the scene. Although he could have easily pulled himself from the girls grasp he thought it better to not fight her, especially after what he had just pulled. "listen, I'm really sorry...there's no need for anything drastic..." he said as he was taken into the shop.

((ugh sorry its so short ;-; ))

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Finn giggled. "Oh, you dragons live so long. It's not fair! I'll only live for ten or fifteen years at most, and you get to live for hundreds and hundreds of years," she pouted. Then she smiled. This was a conversation they'd had many mornings. It was almost routine. "And how are you today, Fen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 pm
A low rumble emitted from Fen's chest. A polite way for a dragon to laugh without being loud."You'll live forever in my heart." He smiled at her, without showing his teeth. Brand didn't like the teeth. "I am doing very well now that my friends are here. Actually, I was planning a day trip to the world below. They have good sweets. Would you two like to come with me?"  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:47 pm
"You're going down to the mainland?" Finn glanced at Brand. The fox squirrel went down with her sometimes, but he preferred to stay up here in the gardens. Finn did as well, but if Fen was going..."Sure. Why not?" Finn shrugged. Brand hissed. He didn't want to go. "Well, you don't have to go if you don't want to. I'm sure Fen can protect me just as well as you on the mainland," Finn responded.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff