Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP]Tell me your disires~ [Nos x Riku] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 am
Broken words made up life. Still the girl was a fool to allow so much free range. It was smart of her not to allow for something related to another and the child comment was just amusing as could be. Perhaps he should ask for one in the future just to see how others would react. “Simple enough. I would only ask for something you can give as I said. You will agree to exchange something of yourself for the ability to feel the beauty within yourself?” He wanted to be sure it was phrased just a certain way. To feel beauty within one’s self was a tricky part. Some said it but actually just wanted attention and love, still others actually just needed a boost of confidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:58 pm
Reoakee

It wasn't like Riku had much of her own to offer - nothing mattered enough for her to care if he took it. Besides, the deal was impossible. Unobtainable. He'd fail, he'd go home and she'd continue on with a mundane life that never had much to offer in the first place. Humming lowly, the woman flicked her tail side to side briefly in thought, bright eyes slowly flicking up to lock on him.

"Yes. That's our deal."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 pm
Nos just smiled. The deal was set and agreed now all he had to do was to make it come true. He walked around her eyeing her critically as if weighing her amount and placing her into a category. “Alright then. As long as it’s agreed we can start any time you’d like to.” A few half plans formed in his mind but it would be best to take it slow at first and give her small tastes to make her crave more and more like a addict to their drug of choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm
Reoakee

She allowed him to circle her, flicking her tail at him once. Was she on display? The scar over her heart was visible, and briefly she shifted to cover it with an arm. Her bright eyes glimmered in amusement at his next sentence, head turning to the side and allowing hair to kiss down her shoulder.

"Or perhaps we can wait for you to be prepare. I am ready to go any second." Sure, she should tell family, but why? Why bother? Her family would not suspect much then if she vanished, for they'd assume she was with this masked man. If she left without warning and he kidnapped her, well, a faster response would happen. People would seek her faster. It was a safer bet, anyway.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 pm
He chuckled. “And be accused of kidnapping a princess? Well I suppose in this case I really wouldn’t mind being the villain to take you away.” He was tempted to wrap a wing around her and guide her away but that wouldn’t work out to his plans. Instead the young female before him would have to take the steps herself if her desire was to be granted. He bowed his head and took a few steps back offering a space beside him with a gentle way of a wing. “Lucky for you I am rarely as uncouth as I often portray myself.” He had the first stop in mind already though it was a go distance away. “When you are ready I would like to know are you averse to flying with me? It would make travel easier on the both of us.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 pm
Reoakee

Her tail flicked against her back, brushing off a leaf that had fallen upon it. Bright eyes flicked away from the 'Daeva, her features growing grim. Flying. She was not a fan. Still, it'd be more practical to utilize his ability to fly, and take far less time than it would walking.

"As long as I'm not dangling from your jaw or barely in your paws." She grumbled, casting him a brief and serious glance. "Pretend to drop me or actually do and I will drag my nails down the nearest limb as I'm falling."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm
Ah the look on her face was priceless though Nos was careful not to smirk at her. “I have to admit your reluctance is smart and amusing. Though you really don’t need to worry, I would hate to drop someone who has struck a deal with me after all; if I did I would never be able to fulfill my part of the bargain.” He sat back having his wings half spread and offered her a place right in front of him. He would easily be able to snag her lithe form and carry her but it would be her choice to walk into his clutches. That was what made holding those like her so sweet. Their choice to do all this to themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 pm
Reoakee

Her eyes simply narrowed at the male, casting a glower briefly at his response. Oh, he thought he was smug, mm? The vixen flicked her tail dismissively, though a smirk laid briefly on her lips. Her eyes caught a glimmer of a challenge as he seemed to offer her to come closer, probably to seize her for flight. Instead, the vixen stood, playfully flicking an ear and jerking her head as a silent: 'Come get me'.

"I may have agreed to come with you, 'Daeva, but a little exercise would do you good." Gently leaping to the side, the slender female offered a smile. She might as well try and get along with the male, in-case he had ideas of kidnapping her.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:01 pm
She was baiting him? Aww it was cute, though a folly. “I get far more exercise than you’d think being chased out of places and burning insects.” He gave her a smile and got up but did not pursue her. Insteand he looked back where he was sitting. “Mmmm.” He almost added a comment that he was certain would annoy her. The only thing that stopped him from doing so was he was still attempting to play nice since they had a deal. “I do have a question for you. I do need to stop by and check on an old aquatance. Would you be willing to come along for that small side trip? Fair warning she rather hates me though her mate has no qualms with me. I have a promise to keep there and I dislike falling short no matter who it is for.” How would she take this bit of information?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm
Reoakee

Blinking up at him, she seemed mildly disappointed by his denial for the game. Slowly sitting back up and flicking her tail around her haunches, she made a mental note to keep her playful side under wraps. He wasn't interested in that. Tapping her tail fluff against the ground, her head cocked to the side, bright eyes blinking back at him in response.

Visit someone that hated him? Why? Why bother when he knew it wouldn't go well? Besides, what had he done to earn that hatred? Ah. Did it even matter? She had despised Haru years ago for only one reason. He hadn't deserved it. She had visited him recently, too, despite their animosity. Mentally shrugging, she decided to put off any judgement until they met said acquaintance.

"As long as I don't get injured in any potential squabbling, then alright. That's fine."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm
Letting you get injured is the furthest thing from my mind my dear. I actually adore you after all.” He winked at her and moved so that could carry her. He briefly considered letting her ride on his back and carrying her through the sky but there was that small risk of her wriggling off and trying to ‘fly’ in play hoping he could catch her, and he didn’t want to deal with that. Wrapping his front legs around her he breathed in her ear. “Are you ready lovely lady to meet a blind gem who would like to slice me to ribbons if she could?” Not waiting for a reply he scooped up and launched himself hard from the ground beating his wings. A good amount of dust and ash would be kicked up but he didn’t care. The tripe to the lake was long enough and he intended to get there quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 pm
Reoakee

Flicking her tail dismissively at the males sweet words, the vixen grunted in his direction as her only verbal response. Examining her claws to ensure she could give a proper scratch should he drop her during their flight, the vixen barely had enough time to retort when his voice suddenly rang into her ear and she was seized. Like a disgruntled cat, her ears flipped down and a glower towards the ground followed as he ascended.

"What did you do to her, anyway?" She questioned, tail twitching as the wind hit her face. It felt alright, perhaps, but she wouldn't enjoy the wind burn she was sure would follow shortly after.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am
Nos considered pretending her words were lost due to the wind, but that would mean not only would she ask again later, but he would be denied the amusement of dealing with her now. “Not much I simply drop by her a few times to check up on her. She is rather hopeless and needs a bit of help from time to time or she would likely starve to death. She hates that I help her yet knows it’s needed. That’s a bit of a sore spot for her.” Nos really only did it because he knew how much it irritated the vixen to have handouts given to her. It was really more of a game to see how long she would starve herself before she ate the food that he brought her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:16 pm
Reoakee

So, basically, the girl was lazy and waited for Nos. That or she was dependent on the male. Riku could not imagine being so dependent on another, ever. She was used to be alone, even if half the time she hated it. The artistic vixen squirmed slightly in Nos' grasp, trying to get more comfortable. She was sure of one thing, this flying deal wasn't such a great thing despite what 'phims and 'daevas claimed.  

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Nos made sure to hold on nice and tight to the little vixen. He’d hate to have lost a deal when he was still setting up the fall. The flight took a while and he made sure to take breaks enough so he could stretch his legs and let Riku move about a bit too. He made sure to not say a word about this particular kindness to her and wondered if the mouthy little tart would actually thank him and show some manners. Not in the least disappointed by her actions he made their way to the little gem’s hiding spot. Of course they would have to land a bit away from Kaynite’s usual haunt and walk up. No sense in traumatizing the vixen in front of Riku… had he been alone it would be a different story.

User Image

Kaynite was happily and blessedly asleep hidden for the most part in her little root den with only her hair peeking out. She was dreaming about laying in a bed of flowers and all the soft scents that often accompanied such places.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff