Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blushed and ducked her head, "I'm sorry Master." She said, embarrassed by her state of dress and partial uncleanliness. the shop owner was stingy, and rarely bought anything for the slaves, preferring to hoard all coins and gold for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:14 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus opened his mouth to say something then shut it quickly turning the radio back up. "Repeat this is Iron, the whole lot of you owe Delta some rounds. We just toke down a whole two squads of of orcs and those annoying wargs of theres." A voice shouted over the radio. A dog started barking in the background then Naxus turns the radio back down. "Told them it was good to have Riley with them." He said as he toke a turn into what looked like a small residential area. "Now where the heck is it?" He asked himself as he slowed down some.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Shadow Battora
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Roselia listened to the transition, then looked up at her Master, "What are my duties to be once we are at your home Master?" She asked, curious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus tilted his head slightly for a moment. "For the most part helping with house work, with any of my nir'vod staying in the house, and giving a hand with any beast that drop by to." He said coming to a stop in a medium sized house drive way. "Also helping with Riley when he is home instead of with me." He added checking his phone for a second.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia was so confused, Nor'vod? Riley? Beasts? She really hoped her Master explained more. She just nodded her head demurely, "Of course Master." She said obediently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus got out as he started talking again. "For the easy part I tend to a good few war beast, most of whom are recovering from some injures from a mission or just on break in the are." He paused going into the back of the humvee to pull his mossen nagent out and shouldering it. "Riley will be back in a hour maybe, otherwise he would come barking right now." He said pointing at the gate with the sniper rifle. "Aside from that its all generic house care."  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked, then nodded, "Of course Master. I'm good with animals, it's a trait most Elves like myself share." She assured him as she followed behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus walked to the side of the frront door than placed his hand on a scanner next to the door.He waited a moment than input a password and the scanner turned blue. "Hand." He said pointing to the scanner. "Hold it there until it turns green." He added.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:25 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded and placed her hand on the pad until it flashed green, then looked up at her Master for further instruction. She was so lost, she'd either lived in a forest ( as a small child) or in a cage, this technology was foreign to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:41 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus placed his hand on the pad again and this time the door unlocked and he opened it steeping inside. "That pad will confirm who you are and unlock the door for you.... Or if your not in the data base like a intruder it will have you shot." He said as he kicked his boots off before stepping up onto the wooden floor. He let out a sharp whistle that nothing responded to. "Guess we are alone for now." He added as he walked toward the living Rom. "Any questions yet?" He asked turning around slightly.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked up at him, "Is anyone allergic to anything so I know what to avoid?" She asked, honestly so flustered with all the shiny new things around her she didn't know what to ask her Master.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:09 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus hit the wall once and watched it flip over a section housing two sniper rifles. After putting the one on his shoulder on the section and fliped it back over and into the wall he started to think for a few seconds. "Aside from a few picky beast every so often most of us had allergies breed out of our DNA...." He said walking to a couch and falling backwards onto it. "Just do not give Riley chicken. He Bates it for some reason." He added pointing to a picture next to the couch with four combat dressed soldiers and a large German shepard dressed in armorial.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia walked over and looked at the picture, though she didn't touch it for fear of being punished if she didn't have permission to do so, "I'll keep that in mind Master Naxus." She replied as she looked over at him, "Is there anywhere I shouldn't go?" She asked, "What are my limits within the house? I don't want to accidentally disobey you Sir."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus thought for a moment. "Aside from you might want to knock on most closed doors before entering, the only real room you should not go into has a retna and hand print scanner so you could not get in if you wanted to." He said as he started flipping through some take out menus. "There should be basic room up stairs and directly to the left on the left hand side next to the stairs, also would you like anything? I have not been shopping this week yet." He said spreading the menus out on the table.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia moved a little closer to her Master, he was a strange man it seemed, but who was she to question? She glanced over the menus and bit her lip, "I've never had any of this, what would you suggest Master?" She asked, almost ashamed to ask. He'd bought her to take care of the household and here she was needing guidance in something that was clearly a common occurrence.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff