Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:08 pm
words 102

Sleeping peacefully Fer’n was so glad to have Nemat up above her. it made her feel so very safe. Walking up the next day she was happy not to be alone and wondered if they would actually find anything in the mountains. The next few days of travel were rather uneventful. She was certain to share a few stories with him every day because Nemat was a good listener and seemed to enjoy her stories. Toward the base of mountains she started to see burned patches of grass which made her excited. “oh do you think these were made by a deava?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:17 am
"I think it might be. I dont know what could of done this to the grass." He started to walk straight to see if he could see a cave. "Hey i think i see a cave." he yelled
(count 3 cool  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

Ner’f heard others calling out and snarled. The last thing he wanted was to be disturbed today. The noise was coming from outside so he decided to do something that would make others leave him alone. Snarling he started to prowl to the front of the cave. He knew the sound would reach the others before he did and it likely sounded more menacing with the slight echo.

Fer’n looked around. “I think it must be a deava. I don’t know what else could have made this.” She nodded like she was super certain even if it was only like fifty percent. She trotted after Nemat to investigate and heard low growling. “I think you woke a bear!” She nudged him like they should leave.

words 125  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am
Nimat stood there frozen with fear. He tried to move, but i couldn't. He could not feel his legs.
(19 count)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Words 167
Fer’n tried to move Nemat away. “Come on you don’t want to get in the way of a bear that just woke up. That’s a good way to end up scratched to deep to walk.” She would have said more but a gust of black flame washed past her making her duck to Nemat’s side. Bear’s didn’t’ have flame. She was to curled into Nemat to peek at what caused the flame but black flames made her hopeful only Nos and Ner’f had them that she had seen. Maybe it was Nos!

Ner’f kept right on growling but when he got the entrance he let his flames spread out quickly and far without thinking or careing if there was others out there. He kept moving out to deal with this mess and get some peace that he desperately wanted. He stopped when he saw a brown phim curling into a blue one. That just pissed him off more. It made him think of his lost little Fer’n.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 pm
Nimat had no clue what to do. " SSTOOP!!!" he yelled and he blocked Fer'n from getting hurt. Just in case flame started to come out of the cave. "Why are you trying to kill us!? Show yourself! " he turned his head still blocking Fer'n to look into the cave so see what ever made the flames would show them self.

(Count 62)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 am
Ner’f came the rest of the way out of the cave with a snarl on his face. “I’m trying to get you gone fool phim! Use those feathers of yours and be gone from my sight.” It was clear he was annoyed and his black flames bathed his feet while his wings were half spread to make himself more imposing.

Hearing such a familiar voice Fer’n wriggled again Nemat’s wings and peeked her head out to see Ner’f standing there yelling at her! Making a whimpering noise she called out to him. “Ner’f!” Why was he so mad and upset?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 pm
Nimat jumped back uncovering Fer'n when he heard her call out a name. Why did that name sound so familiar to him. Then Nimat thought about then he remember Ner'f is who we have been looking for."Yyyou are NNer'f?"
(count 39)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Words 96

Ner’f hissed and his eyes narrowed. Was that really Fer’n? She seemed thinner than he remembered. The other male made the mistake of speaking and Ner’f attention went back to him. “Yes I am Ner’f, do you have a problem with that blue boy?” Ner’f let his flames die down but was stalking toward the male exuding menace.

Fer’n smiled when Ner’f seemed to calm down. He was still his super grumpy self but he looked nicer when he wasn’t setting everything on fire. She tried to sit up as he came over to say hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 pm
"No i don't! I am just saying because Fer'n has been looking for you." He said as he looked over to Fern'n who looked like she was sitting up.
(count 29)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:51 pm
Words 145
Fer’n was looking for him? That was strange she was the one who left and how could she not find her way back home. It hadn’t been that long since Nos forced him out. Snarling he watched as Fer’n got up and came closer.

“Nerrr’fff!”
She launched herself at him and glomped the male calling out happily. “Oh my gosh you won’t believe this I had such an adventure and I couldn’t get back home because I didn’t know which way Nos took me all the time and then I was so so so lost and I met Nemat and he was nice enough to tell me I was near a tribe it’s not far. Did you know there is a tribe here? It’s that way.” She waved a wing. She didn’t fear the deava’s flames because it was Ner’f and he never burned her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 pm
Nimat was confused why the flame are not harming her.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:07 am
words 123

Ner’f had to quickly quell the flames or they would singe Fer’n the stupid fool. He still had some of them out but for the most part they were gone now as Fer’n was up and trying to hug him. Snarling he shoved her away only to have to cling back to him the second she was dislodged. Finally he gave up and just sat there clearly annoyed. “You left.” Two words that he wanted to hurt her.

Fer’n smiled when Ner’f stopped shoving her away. She turned and looked at Nemat and waved to him signaling it was ok to come closer. “Hey! This is Ner’f and Ner’f this is Nemat.” She grinned happy to finally have introductions out of the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 pm
Nimat did not know what to say but "hello ." he said quietly. Nimat did not want to be on Ner’f bad. He was also so scared that he didnt even notice that Fer’n was saying his name incorrect.

( cant count computer is messed up)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm
Words:106
Ner’f snorted at the sniveling male phim. So weak and pathetic looking there. He grinned like he was going to eat the other fox. “How sad does the little phim want to fly on home?” He simply felt like being cruel after all this. Why was Fer’n traveling with a weakling? Why had she even left in the first place? It made him more annoyed thinking about it.

“Well he might since he is part of a tribe near here. He was telling me all about it while we traveled together.” That was all Fer’n had time to say before Ner’f launched himself out at Nemat.

(all good. Your choice if you want Ner’f to tackle Nimat or not

sorry for the delay. A bad few weeks in RL)  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff