• Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Asking questions should be a good thing. Shows how curious and interested you are in the subject" Dale assured him that asking a lot of questions is a good thing. For some people they would think he was invading in their privacy. He laughed a little because Kei's sense of humor definitely lighten up the mood a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Dale and agreed with what he said. He didn't know if he should ask, but decided to. "What was it that they were doing to people?" Since Dale left them, he thought it had to be bad. Kei leaned over the rail more and slipped. He covered his face and waited to hit the floor.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 am
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"They were hunting them and using them for sacrificial purposes. A lot of innocent blood spilled because of them" Dale answered not sugar coating it. He had to lunge forward without thinking and caught Kei just half an inch off the floor. He let a sigh of relief because he managed to catch Kei with barely seconds left. "Are you ok?" he asked with concern in his voice and was second accident Kei has today as far as he knows.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei felt Dale catch him and smiled when he looked at him. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm such a klutz." He sat beside Dale, "Well I'm glad you're here!" Kei smiled and laid his head on Dale's shoulder.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was happy to hear that Kei was fine and pretty close to suggesting wearing sporting pads. He lean back on the couch after Kei sits next to him. "Me too" he replied smiling because it means he will be needed. "You're certainly good company" he said to Kei.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale, with his head still on his shoulder. "I am?" He smiled when Dale said that, its the first time anyone has ever said that to him. He curled up on the couch and sighed.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded, "Yes, you are" he responded and kissed him on the top of the head for the second time before Kei curled up on the couch. He was feeling more comfortable now especially with Kei not up top on his bed. He hopes it doesn't turn out to be a terrible move for those people to comply to Kei's request about the bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei blushed when Dale kissed his head, but also smiled. He pulled out his cell phone and looked at the time. "It's almost 5pm." He put his phone down and looked up at Dale.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale liked seeing the young boy's blush as usual. "Didn't know it was this late in the day" he said after hearing what time it is from Kei. "Are you hungry or anything?" he asked him. "Time always seem to fly by when you're spending it with someone you like" he said to him and not in a joking way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at the thought of food. "I'm really hungry, I haven't ate anying really today." He blushed at what Dale said last and looked away, not wanting him to see him blush.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:34 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Well, we should be getting some food into that tummy of yours" Dale said smiling. "Do you want to go to the cafeteria or would it be okay for me to cook you something in the kitchen?" He asked Kei then noticed the boy looked away and figure he was hiding another blush.He didn't know if Kei can cook or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei giggled at Dale'c comment, then looked at him with a big smile. "You can cook!?" He tried to think of the last time he had a meal made by someone, it seemed like forever ago. He grabbed his arm and jumped up and down on the couch a bit. "I want you to cook, please!"

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:15 am
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded, "Yes, I can cook. I choose not to sometimes" he replied because he did eat lunch in the cafeteria earlier. He laughed a little at Kei's hyper-ness. "Ok, I will" he responded smiling. "Lead me to the kitchen and tell what you want to".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly and stood up, pulling Dale off the couch. He opened the door and pulled him to the kitchen. "I want fish!" He smiled when he got to the kitchen and let Dale go, looking at him.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stood when he was pulled then they left the bedroom to the kitchen. The room was just as impressive as the rooms he had seen so far. "Ok fish it is" he said after Kei let him go. He walked over to the fridge and opened the freezer. "How would like your fish to be cooked? Or would you like it to be uncooked?" he asked Kei.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff