Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gallows Valentine Day Customs! WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular body
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC of mine, my original design
WIP Needed? No, but is always nice
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lily
Owner: Kaitaia
Breed: OC
Temper: Thoughtful
Tag Background: 018
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey splotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
Face: grey with white patches on face, bright green eyes
Mane: Long, goes to about half way to her knees. Kind of like style #5 here: http://nyuhatter.deviantart.com/art/Anime-hair-style-215806297 ; Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Tail: Similar in style to the hair, halfway down her calves; Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves: black in front, pink in back. fetlocks should follow the body colours.
Reference Image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Sebastian.png
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8337/kaitaialieh.png
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: She is the twin sister of Sebastian <3
~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Red rose in her hair by her ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/343/3/8/roses_by_mihaela_vstock-d4cp35o.jpg but just the one by her ear, and red
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Existing pets in the references belong to me. All pets are based on this original pet, that I made. The design is mine.

EDIT: Feb 12/14: I would rather pay for my own custom. ^^; I have way too much gold and I'd feel bad if I let someone else pay.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm
edited: 2/11 to add more info

MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

I AM LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: crossbreed-alicorn
Body Build: draft no roman nose, w/ leg feathers
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC/fursona - mate of Tygress Nadine a different version of this boy as a wind in a blonde color scheme is in my quest thread, I decided to return to a white squirrel for more variety with his mate.
WIP Needed? no

Body: white, grey, slate blue see references, feel free to expand on the markings. I'd love a marking, perhaps a tribal, of a squirrel climbing his leg.
Face: blue eyes
Mane: Color: CC Style: Wild
Tail: Color: CC Style: Medium
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves in silver to match his horn
Reference Image(s): white squirrel, kestrel- mostly for the wings but also the slatey blue color, climbing squirrel - can use any ref for the squirrel marking I just figured I'd include one, I can find more too if you'd like.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): classic uni horn -silver
Wings: style 1 or 2 whichever you prefer to work with, with the color and pattern inspired by the kestrel ref but feel free to play with the shades of blue/grey
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: William Salali
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: spirited OC
Temper: skeptical
Mate: Tygress Nadine
Tag Background: CC

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Entry Tag: SilverShieldwolf | Wind | Moderate?

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not needed

Body: Like the ref pics, spikes and horns are not needed.
Face: see ref
Mane: Wild with a bit of blue grey
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Duality Cert Matope Cert TLN Cert Modifox Cert
Matope Uncert TLN Uncert Modifox Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Eagle style
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: The star on her chest or shoulder.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Air Power
Owner: SilverShieldwolf
Breed: OC
Temper: Effective
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Something to signify the Air Force
Tag frame color: Something that matches please
Tag feather color(s): Something that matches, please

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own all the pets in the refs as seen with certs.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original - cockatoo
WIP Needed?: YES PLEASE!

Body:
Color: White
Face:
Color: White, with dark gray nose area. Paler orange than hair tips on cheeks as blush.
Eye color: Olive
Mane:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Tail:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Color: Dark Gray
Reference Image(s): [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], Daenerys Targaryen (One), Daenerys Targaryen (Two), My ref 1, My ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I wouldn't be opposed to feathers randomly placed on his body to give the illusion that he has feathers.

Custom Items:
Color: I'd like for everything but the feathers to remain the same color. I want the feathers to be orange and yellow. Cascading chains, longer ones have orange feathers, shorter have yellow. (See my ref)
Placement: Three large versions hanging over back, necklace, maybe some feathers in hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], My ref 1, My ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chasm
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Breed: Regular
Temper: Warming
Mate: Taja [ Uncert ] [ Teepee link ]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:59 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): II--Gen3sis--II
Breed: Ulun'Suti
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yar  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 pm
RARE

Entry tag: Kaliskanny | Kirin/Kelpi | Heavy | Twins

Quote:
Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: kirin/kelpi crossbreed mock breeding
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: mock breeding between Zelfrax and Hepzibane
WIP Needed? please and thank you.

Body: the green/grey like the father, the branchy things if possible.
Face: eye color, blue like the mother....definately the tusks like the mother
Mane: red like the mother's color...
Tail: kelpi like the father
Hooves/Fetlocks: kirin hooves like the mother
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Zelfrax Uncert

User Image
Hepzibane Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): single horn that is a mix of the parents' horns.
Wings: n/a
Fins: like the father
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: just a nice mix of the parents.
Breeding agreement is here

Custom Items: I would love for a good mix of their accessories, they eyeball jewelery, the goat horn, the bangles.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see the parents above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Direhorn
Owner: Kaliskanny
Breed: Swamp Mockbaby
Temper: outlandish
Mate:
Tag Background: 013 (muddy swamp)
Tag frame color: something that matches
Tag feather color(s): something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, Samuel Carlin gave me permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: kirin/kelpi crossbreed mock breeding
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: mock breeding between Zelfrax and Hepzibane
WIP Needed? please and thank you.

Body: the green/grey like the father, the branchy things if possible. Back fin like father a must for male.
Face: eye color, blue like the mother....definately the tusks like the mother
Mane: red like the mother's color...a beard (not exactly like the dad, but something.)
Tail: eel tail (with out those side fins if possible) if not, then the fierce tail like the father
Hooves/Fetlocks: kirin hooves like the mother
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Zelfrax Uncert

User Image
Hepzibane Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: n/a
Fins: like the father
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: just a nice mix of the parents.
Breeding agreement is here

Custom Items: I would love for a good mix of their accessories, they eyeball jewelery, the goat horn, the bangles.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see the parents above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Razorspine
Owner: Kaliskanny
Breed: Swamp Mockbaby
Temper: moonstruck
Mate:
Tag Background: 013 (muddy swamp)
Tag frame color: something that matches
Tag feather color(s): something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, Samuel Carlin gave me permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): Teh Roarie
Breed: Warhorse Regular or Cerynei or Wind or Unicorn (must be a war though)
Level of Edits: Moderate (he has mod edits. /vanity >_>)

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Would prefer if the mate was more of a CC interpretation of what Hoto needs than me making a custom form. So more of a CC anyway. I can provide a guideline through a PM if I win though. Hototo

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:16 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers.)

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Kirin/Wind | Heavy | Twins)

Twin 1: Uzor

To be lovemated to Mest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Wind
WIP Needed?: Yes please <3

Body:
- Brownish/tan base ██████
- w/ lighter tan/white splotches ██████
Face:
- Sandy brown eyes ██████
- Long eyelashes Edit
- Cyan markings ██████ around eyes
- Sad [removed](frown, downturned eybrows, etc.) Edit
Mane:
- Long luxurious thick golden braids tied w/ cyan ribbons, trails slightly on the ground Edit
Tail:
- Long luxurious thick golden braids tied w/ cyan ribbons, trails slightly on the ground Edit
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves/fetlocks
Reference Image(s): See right image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Alt Kirin horn ██████
Wings: Heron Wind wings ██████
Scales: Alt Kirin scales ██████
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
- White cloth draped around back w/ small bits of jewelry and gold hanging from it (feel free to take creative freedom here, I wasn't quite sure how to make it look on the ref)
- Elaborate gold bangles, necklaces, and other misc. jewelry (CC quantity/placement)
- I would like some gold jewelry hanging from his wings (not pictured b/c drawing wings is awful ; n; )
- Other non-item edits marked with 'Edit' above
Reference Image(s) for Items: See right image for relative placement/color, CC jewelry design

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Uzor
Owner: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: CC
Temper: Shy
Mate: Not sure if lovemates can be put here, but if so, Mest

Twin 2: Tikhaya

((Note:: Tikhaya is a blank slate character-wise, so as long as the small species bits I like are present and she keeps within the heavy edit category of her brother, I give creative freedom to do as you wish with her ))

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Wind
Concept Origin: OC - CC twin
WIP Needed?: Nope, mostly CC

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves/fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: Heron
Scales: Alt Kirin
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tikhaya
Owner: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: CC
Temper: Fragile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:32 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Reg
Body Build: Draft or Reg surprise me!
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? Would love one

Body: CC just go with Día de Muertos/voodoo
Face: CC just go with Día de Muertos/voodoo
Mane: CC something to fit
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/140/5/8/day_of_the_dead_by_pete70003-d50iq0c.jpg
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/152/7/1/day_of_the_dead_girl_illustration_by_dchism-d51xnx4.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/037/c/c/day_of_the_dead_operetta_by_meownyo-d5u0avc.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/184/1/3/13f7cb0b2e6214c130dcf0dfd0571c2c-d55vmci.jpg
http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/voodoo.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/028/a/0/voodoo_girl_by_ninjatic-d389naz.jpg
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None unless hes got a skull mask
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: This whole custom is CC, I just want it themed around Día de Muertosand voodoo

Trading Post Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rajinish'Imamu
Owner: Ovarian Paint
Breed: Day of Voodoo
Temper: Cocky

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:32 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Cat Skinwalker/Kirin hybrid
Body Build: Draft - Draft fetlocks - Normal nose - Alt Kirin tail and hooves/feet only (No scales, no horn, etc)
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Not really, but you can share if you really want to. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Body: Mostly white, with some light purple/lavander tiger striping as you see fit.
Face: CC/See body
Mane: CC, dark purple in color (If you do unpelted)
Tail: Dark purple in color (If you do unpelted)
Hooves/Fetlocks:Draft fetlocks - Alt kirin hooves dark purple to match the claws of the ref
Reference Image(s): Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s)/Antlers: N/A
Pelt: Colored like the reference, cat teeth also colored like the ref
Other Notes: Angry expression, I would like an unpelted version as well if you do them (no saddle) and if willing/possible the cat form too (with or without saddle - Will pay extra to get the saddle on the cat form if you're willing however, see: Rageclaw)

Custom Items: The saddle, but could it be made more intricate than the reference. I'd like the saddle belt/strap to be visible, holding it on.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref - Saddle idea maybe? <-- Not in those exact colors but something intricate like that in brown/silver/etc

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frostwind
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Frostsaber
Temper: Cruel
Tag Background: Winterspring

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:40 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Plots
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: She is colored like a grey Andalusian
Face: Her eyes are a baby blue.
Mane: Ringlet, with different shades of grey/white/black all blended.
Tail: Weave, beads light blue, hair the same color as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks - black.
Reference Image(s): Coloration, Mane Coloration, Coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Her wings are a pale translucent blue in the dragonfly style.

Trading Post Items: The tabards, the two that drape over the back, not the connecting scarves, unless they look good on her. The tabard is a pale blue.
And a dream catcher necklace around her neck, it is a pale icy blue. And CC what will look good. The feathers are from a snowy owl. [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bexoi de Papilio
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Impetuous
Tag Background: 010
Tag feather color(s): Spotted like the mare  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy Twins
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed? Nah I trust you

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dreamer
Owner: Natelie
Breed:
Temper: Serene
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: CC whichever you think fits
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s): Simular to her markings and colors

Body: Black & White base (colored like a husky)
Face: Black & White, light blue eyes
Mane: Long Black slightly curly at the ends, portion pulled back into pony tail colored lavender
Tail: Much like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light purple to purple flames up the legs (think backwards from normal dark to light), black hooves, one yellow star on front foreleg with orange outline
Reference Image(s): Plushie, pet ref, second pet ref, first ref without wings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Style 5 lavender
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Drop down gold chain earring with star at the end, one gold round stud above it, long gold chain in mane that sits in back of head with star and dangling gold strands, same shorter strand on tail (see ref)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy Twins
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed? Nah I trust you

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lunar
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Mellow
Temper:
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: CC whichever you think fits
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s): Simular to his markings and colors

Body: Black & White base (colored like a husky),
Face: Black & White, light purple eyes
Mane: Long Black straight, portion pulled back into pony tail colored Sky blue
Tail: Much like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light blue to blue flames up the legs (think backwards from normal dark to light), black hooves, one white crescent moon on front foreleg with grey outline
Reference Image(s): See sister ref above

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Style 5 light blue
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Drop down silver chain earring with crescent moon at the end, one silver round stud above it, long silver chain in mane that sits in back of head with crescent moon and dangling silver strands, same shorter strand on tail (like sister)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind, Nerp Wing style
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A slight tan
Face: Eyes are grey
Mane: Dark brown with a long single braid that comes down from her right side.
Tail: Dark brown like mane, medium length straight like Carolina but not touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves are black with a tiny red flame design on them.
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Look like the mockingjay reference
Other Notes:

Custom Items: On her chest toward the left side is a gold tattoo of the mockingjay. Hanging across her chest and shoulders is a bow and on her back front leg there is a quiver of arrows (Bow and arrows picture), on the inside of her right back leg a knife is strapped on. Also on her left front leg around her ankle is an orange string with one white pearl hanging from it.
I would also like for there to be a Mockingjay bird flying behind her wings looking her, and another perched on the top of the cert looking down at her. Reference image of the Mockingjay is the best picture to look at to get a look at the bird.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockinjay, reference for wing color, The marking, Reference for bows and arrows
Also for her facial features I do not want her smiling, but instead I want her to look serious.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katniss Everdeen
Owner: Shikon Miko
Breed: The Mockingjay
Temper: Defiant
Mate: Peeta Mellark
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Forest Green
Tag feather color(s): Mockingjay feather color (see image)

Can you please put on the bottom of the cert “The Hunger Games Cosplay”? Thank you =D  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Up to heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Regular.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Tolkien elven inspired character.
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC/ Silver in colour.
Tail: CC / Silver in colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): CC.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style two.
Other Notes:

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nimloth
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Serene.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Note: Nimloth will ultimately be mated to Luthien and Alastair's son (hopefully one will be male at some point.) Nimloth was Dior's wife in The Silmarillion. Totally CC, I trusted Mind with a total CC for Luthien and she's stunning, please note her lineage in the link, silver hair would be genetic to her line in Tolkien's world.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff