Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's First Customs [Winners Pg 1 and Pg 10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 am
I'm Common and I don't Care!

Entry Line: Kettyn || Half-Uni || Heavy || Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (Horn only)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Buffy
WIP Needed?: Oh Yeah

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Human flesh color
Face: Same as above.
Eyes - Light Grey
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Opalescent - This color
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Glorificus
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Hell Goddess
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: Use This Please
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Could You put "Buffy Cosplay" on the bottom of the cert?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 am

Entry Line: FallenThroughMidnight|| Uni-Cerynei|| Minor|| Twins (both for me)
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink.
Tail: Unicorn tail, preferably the male tail if possible. Pink like the rest of the body, with black tribal markings wrapping around.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): If not over the limit on twin variations, I'd love her to have the spike or two-prong Cerynei antlers in silver like her sister's unicorn horn. Otherwise, no horns at all for her.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little pale/pastel flowers in her mane, on a necklace, around her legs, wherever you want to put them. Just a few flowers somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: flowers like these or these or these. It doesn't have to be exact, just inspired by that flower type.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Claru
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Timid
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink. (can be identical to her twin's or not at your discretion)
Tail: Cerynei tail, the old sleeker one, with a black tip or tribal marking at the tip (not as many tribal markings like on her sister's due to the tail being tiny)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, in shiny silver.
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: silver color

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little butterflies following her around, perching on her, whatever you want to do with them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this one and/or this one and/or this one, they don't have to be the exact species, and you can simplify the pattern, but something inspired by the black-with-a-bright-color type of butterfly would be great.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tiatha
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Compassionate
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 am
Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Entry Line: xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx || Hippo/Kelpi crossbreed || Moderate || Solo!
Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Crossbreed Hippogryph/Kelpi
Concept Origin: Legend of Korra Cosplay/ interpretation
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: White with light blue markings
Face: Up to you!
Mane: Probably white or blue or both, custom hair but what it looks like is up to you. Im cool with hair down, up-do’s, half up-do’s. My only request is that theres a slight wispy look to part of it. However, if that doesn’t work with your interpretation of it then ignore me!
Tail: Markings and Color CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Obviously this is a hard one since shes really a spirit…. Shape. This is why its CC and up to you!
[X]
[X]
[X] Marking design

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Falcon Style Wings
Fins: I’d like the Fancy Back fin Please!
Scales: Up to you
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: You can use any of the other traits from either breed, just not the Hippo Head Mane feather things

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC: ANY that you think of!!! Im not the biggest fan of full on clothes though! I do love armor, scarves, cloaks, capes, jewelry, badassary, epicness.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raava
Owner: xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Working on it…
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [x]

She’s the spirit of Light! Go crazy! And Happy Valentine's Day! heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 am

Entry Line: Niyaru Delacroix || Regular || Extreme || Twins
Quote:
User Image

Saiketsu Grimm
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character with touch ups from Kara Asumie
WIP Needed?: Yes, I'd love sketch(s) and WIPs
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Saiketsu Grimm
Owner: Niyaru Delacroix
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

Body:
**Black with red tribal
User Image

**long,custom fetlocks

Face:
Eye color is a deep red
**Inner Ear Color is CC
**a little blood spatter
**CC color facial markings under the eyes

User Image

**He should have fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane:
**long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and skulls.
**long bangs sticking out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own custom kind of style.

((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style and it serves as a good reference for the length of hair I have in mind as well as the braids I imagine.))

Tail:
Same style as the mane, braided and long in length, with skulls and feathers in the tail also.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
**Reference Done by Kara Asumie

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:
I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself.

Custom Items:
**A necklace with a few skulls decorating it
**bandages wrapped around the lower legs I'd like for the leg to have feathers and a skull, placement and arrangement of the items and how many of what item is CC
** a top hat spattered with some blood
** a grim reaper scythe on the ground, the styled scythe shown is just an idea of the kind of wicked sort of twisted thing I'm looking for but the scythe could be CC

**Reference Done by Kara Asumie

User Image

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I like Kara's reference for the Scythe and such so of course I got permission for that.

Vasilios Grimm
Edit Category: Extreme
Body Build: War
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed?: Yes
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vasilios Grimm
Owner: Niyaru Delacroix
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Malevolent
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Red and White

Body:
**White with red tribal
User Image

**long,custom fetlocks

Face:
Eye color is a deep red
**Inner Ear Color is CC
**a little blood spatter
**CC color facial markings under the eyes

User Image

**He should have fangs sticking out of the mouth.

Mane:
**long Gray/silver with white feathers and blood red jewel drops.

**long bangs sticking out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own custom kind of style.

((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style and it serves as a good reference for the length of hair I have in mind as well as the braids I imagine.))

Tail:
Same style as the mane, braided and long in length, with feathers and jewels.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
None

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'm not sure, he is the total opposite of his brother, more refined and prince like. He still has the insanity like his brother but he hides it where his brother can't control it. He decorates himself in the blood jewels, he doesn't like blood getting on him, so I can't really see blood splatter on him but maybe more jewels of some sort? Make him appear more refined, princely, and elegant maybe?

Custom Items:
**jewel drops and white feathers. Red, white and silver in color. (The jewel drops have to be red in color but the feathers could be CC.)
**Different Scythe - More elegant like, something more suited to fit him. It could either lay on the ground or have it attached to him somehow? I'm not sure
**Where his brother has a necklace of skulls, maybe his necklace could be one of jewels or something of the sort? CC?
**bandages wrapped around the lower legs, where his brother will have possible feathers and skulls, I'm not sure what this elegant prince could have so CC for the items?
** I'm not sure I would want the same sort of styled top hat, or maybe a different sort of a hat for him all together? CC? No blood spatter on the hat though.
None - jewel drop is already linked

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original

((I envision a lot of things for my "Grimm" twins and the more I think about them, the more the vision isn't so clear and concise that I can put it into words. I have a good vision of them inside my head so if they are chosen, don't hate me or want to kill me if I have you change or tweak a lot of things xp ))

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:16 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: LydaLynn || Hippo'Suti || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Hippo'Suti
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: White - she should look fairly 'pure' all colors should be in white with gold and light blue available for shading/lines/accents/etc.
Face: White - she should look fairly 'pure' all colors should be in white with gold and light blue available for shading/lines/accents/etc. Eyes should be blue with almost no 'whites' to them, long lashes are love!
Mane: custom very long, layered hippogryph feathered [feathers only please] mane white with gold for the rachis/calamus/shaft - style shown below - feathers should be like rooster tail feathers like reference from below
Tail: Ulun'suti scaled tail, but feathers from mane should extend down the spine [length of feathers shortened to make sense/CC], back of the tail, and end in a feathered clump at the end of the tail, hopefully looking like they blend into the wings as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front clawed legs from hippogryph and raptor claws on rear hooved legs with long-ish fetlocks on rear legs only.
Reference Image(s): Hair style [down to knees, please] but with feathers instead of hair.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Hippogryph falcon wings, white with gold to match the mane.
Fins: None.
Scales: Back, Belly, and Leg from Ulun'suti
Pelt: None
Beak: Hippogryph beak
Other Notes: Generally she should resemble a feathered dragon as much as possible. She's an OC from a tt RPG where her father was an angel and her mother was a dragon. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Black tiger cub between her legs like this.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nuaelnae Hathiel
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Caring
Mate: ~
Tag Background: 008 A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White with gold to match mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Lightning [I understand, as a cross-breed she only has access to Static Flare].

Familiar
Owner: LydaLynn
Familiar Name: Jeptha
Familiar Breed: Bobcat [If it's possible to cert it as 'Tiger' that would be prefered]
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Impulsive
Familiar Description: Black tiger cub - tail should be edited for a long fluffy tail, face and ears also need editing. Thank you.

Accessory color: CC
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Own - Critter on Soquili's
Tag Colors: CC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:33 am
Entry Line: Tara de Draiocht || Hippogryph || Heavy/extreme? || Solo

Quote:

Edit Category: heavy /extreme?
Soquili Species: Hippogryph- no beak, leg feathers/feathers, or wings.
Body Build: reg
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Šerloks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Plushie Conversion
Temper: Penetrating
Mate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse

Mane: Custom hair: Curls/wavy like i tried for in the plushie ^^;
Tail: the new Curls tail but shorter/thinner
Reference Image(s): User Image
---Take away the skull marking and just leaving the music notes
INSPIRED BY THIS The music~ violin~ Possibly a violin marking?
I updated the plushie a little bit... here is uncert
Both legs down and a bored expression on his face please
Trading Post Items:
fixedScarf like this-- Can I get a pattern like this? WITH a small spray painted yellow smiley face like so: hi!
IF not then Same color as his horn
Custom Items:
- Human skull by his back hoof.
- Tea cup

He is basically an OC based on Sherlock Holmes BBC. I was trying to make him like 221B baker street flat inspired (:
Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

pinkdog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:37 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: pinkdog || Ulun'suti/Hippogryph Crossbreed || Moderate || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Hippogryph Crossbreed
Body Build:
Concept Origin: myself
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: back scales, belly scales, leg/body spikes + scale markings on her side and top of her legs, and up most of her neck - she is supposed to look like a dragon, so lots of scale markings are great. The only place I want to leave no scale markings in on the lower back part of her side (like a soft underbelly) and on the lower part of her legs. Coloring: A mix of gold and light blue, with pink accents.
Face: Menacing expression. + scale markings to the cheek and bridge of the nose
Mane: n/a
Tail: Ulun scaled tail + extra scale markings running all the way down the tail. Pink color running down the bottom scales of the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun raptor claws, leg spurs, and leg scales + Hippo claws. Claws and hooves are gold, skin of raptor claws and leg spurs are pink.
Reference Image(s): color swatches - do not need to be exactly these colors, but to give an idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Ulun horns, gold
Wings: Ulun scaled wings + more scale markings running up the "arm" of the wing. Wings are soft blue with pink accents.
Scales: Ear muffs, scales, and scale markings as mentioned above, but the theme for this design is to look as much like a dragon as possible ^^. Ear muffs are gold, same as horns.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a baby dragon sitting at her feet or flying next to her, CC. I think that some thick gold medieval jewelry with large red gems would be nice, perhaps as a chest/neck pendant, a pendant on the nose (the chain draped over the face), and perhaps one strapped to her back thigh as well
Reference Image(s) for Items: almost perfect pendant reference for necklace or nose, but with ruby stones, inspiration for necklace, perhaps for thigh, but with larger gems, inspiration for necklace, but thicker gold, jewelry ref, jewelry ref, to give you an idea of what I mean about draping chain over her face

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: pinkdog
Breed: Dragon
Temper: Moody
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

Price: 5.05 Mil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:42 am

Entry Line: tefla || Regular Draft || Mod-Heavy || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Body Build: Draft
-- Male Leg Up or down:
Concept Origin: Twin sister to Gaston
WIP Needed? Yes
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vanora
Owner: tefla
Breed: Beach Beauty
Temper: Soft-hearted
Tag Background: This
Tag frame color: Like Gaston
Tag feather color(s): Similar to Gaston (except the "color" of the feather to represent the shirt would be pale blue)

Body: Same as Gaston (if not a shade lighter) (( No chest hair! ))
Face: Same (eyes, same green as Gaston)
Mane: Black - A little longer than Gaston's (more feminine)
Tail: Black - A little longer than Gaston's (more feminine)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as Gaston
Reference Image(s): Gaston

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Shirt/Vest - Instead of the same tan color that Gaston has, can his twin wear a shirt that is a pale blue color and trimmed with silver.
White Oleander - Tucked into her mane by the ear facing the viewer.
White Oleander

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Twin for Gaston

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: pippi18848 || Angeni || Heavy || Solo

Quote:

Edit Category: Major
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: My mind
WIP Needed? If you want

Body: Pale lavender with silver coloring markings of sorts[be creative with colors and designs. I totally don't mind you taking initiative and adding other colors]
Face: Same as body
Mane: Be creative, make it look good.
Tail: Same as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as Mane/Tail
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2 Wings, make them pretty colored. xD
Fins: Na
Scales: Na
Pelt: Na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bells of all sorts all over! Necklaces, anklets, strung in his mane/tail/fetlocks, attached on his wings, etc. Varying colors and sizes. Be creative! <3
Other Edits: Long mane and tail and long fetlocks as well. Be creative with the hairstyle.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazim
Owner: pippi18848
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Musical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A
**Angeni Domain** Bells
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bells
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Nazim has a passion for bells and the music that can be made with them. Their sound is wonderful in his mind and to share the beauty of the bells is what he lives for.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): The ability to hear the sound of a bell from a far distance. As someone who is so passionate about bells, it only seems natural he would be able to pick up on the various sounds of them.
Create bells: I wouldn't say conjure them from thin air, though that would be cool. But taking materials of the land, branches, leaves, etc. and whisper some words and bells are created. This would not be something he can do ALL the time as it would cause him to become tired the more he did. At most he'd only be able to do a few a week.

Personality (required In general): Nazim is a very kind and generous soul, who loves wandering the lands to share his joy in the bells. He's always willing to share bells if he hasn't over-exhausted on his powers and if he has he'll take one from his collection that decorate him.
When he has time to stop and stay while, he'll show other soquili's and even two leggers how to make music with a string of bells, or even bells he's managed to get to stay on a stick. It brings him great pleasure in showing others these joys.
If he's not busy showing others the joys of the bells and the sound of their music, he will work on creating his own songs, and his own music to sing with the bells.
Plot ideas (required): - Discovering the Silver Willow Bell Herd: During his wanderings, he will stumble upon the small herd who incorporate the bells into so many aspect of their lives. As much as they want him to stay and be part of the herd, Adelle fears having someone so beautiful and kind being around and possibly being injured by Neva. So she tries to convince him to leave.
- A Long Deep Nightmare: Somehow, Nazim falls into a deep sleep, either by poison, plant, or injury, and he goes through a series of events such as losing his bells, or that no one in the land enjoys the sounds of the bells in his dreams. Eventually he will wake up and realize it was all just a nightmare, but still can't shake it. And makes himself even more determined to spread the love of the bell.
- Raising a Child of Evil: The angeni happens to find a basket far from the herd he now considers his home and decides to adopt it. Turns out there's a kalona with a great need to taste blood inside. Will his love and the beauty of the bells help change this foal into a not so fearsome kalona? Or will he himself get injured in the process, and potentially losing faith in his bells for a small period of time?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: She-Ra of Etheria || Angeni || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, roman nose, leg feathers
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach her knees, semi wavy, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach her fetlocks, semi wavy, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than her main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2, colored to match her body
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A Spear laying at her feet, brown shaft, grey spear tip, a few feathers should be tied onto it where the shaft meets the tip with leather string.
- A mask upon her face, somewhat bird shaped (see Ref pictures for better idea) Several feathers at the top of it, some medium brown, some red, two horn like knobs on it, near the top, various long strings hang down from the top of the mask, laying over her mane, they reach her shoulder, the mask eye holes should be open so you can see her eyes underneath.
NOTE: I would like a version of her both with and without the mask.
- Arm bands on her front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
[Mask Ref 1]
[Mask Ref 2]
[Armband refs]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cyane
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Tactical
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with her
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Battle
Justification for Domain Choice: Her entire life has been filled with the sights, sounds and smells of battle even while still in a basket. Being raised by a group of warriors she was taught the important of protecting those who needed it and fighting against evil. She has a great knowledge of battle tactics, for both offensive and defensive situations, knows when to fight and when to back down, and will be a teacher of those who wish to learn from her domain to better themselves. She has the power to lend strength or tactics to those on the good side fighting evil to ensure victory in battle and will only ever use these powers to aid the good. (Note: Her domain and powers have been approved by Uta)

She-Ra of Etheria

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: DraconisSiirexus || Skinwalker - Bobcat || Unedited-Minor || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category:
Unedited-Minor
Soquili Species:
Cursed Bobcat Skinwalker
Body Build:
Draft - Normal nose, leg feathers
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
New Concept
WIP Needed?:
If needed.

Body:
White body with maybe some glimpses of dark red, but when not having her pelt she has markings of red hearts with a black crack on it at the cheek and shoulder.
Face:
Eye color matches the red of the red hearts with a black & red checker marking and has some red like markings on the bottom of the lip with black dots at the ends.
Mane:
Red, like the eyes, and is a mix of three edited manes; Forelock on the head is like the Forever Foal mane, and the rest going down is a mix of Wild and Long manes.
Tail:
Same as the mane, but goes like this; starts like the Forever Foal tail, but as it goes down it is a mix of Long and Wild tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
The hooves are black and the fetlocks should be a faded red.
Reference Image(s):
Un-Pelted Full Body Ref - Facial Up-Close Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
No
Wings:
No
Fins:
No
Scales:
No
Pelt:
A plain black pelt for the pelted version
Other Notes:
No

Trading Post Items:
No
Custom Items:
No
No

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Broken Valentina
Owner:
DraconisSiirexus
Breed:
Valentine Skinwalker
Temper:
Unloving
Mate:
N/A
Tag Background:
024 Red Thorns by chibizoo
Tag frame color:
Black
Tag feather color(s):
White with faded red

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 am

Entry Line: Kaliskanny || Kirin/Kelpi Crossbreed || Heavy || Twins
Quote:
Soquili Species: kirin/kelpi crossbreed mock breeding
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: mock breeding between Zelfrax and Hepzibane
WIP Needed? please and thank you.

Body: the green/grey like the father, the branchy things if possible.
Face: eye color, blue like the mother....definitely the tusks like the mother
Mane: red like the mother's color...
Tail: kelpi like the father
Hooves/Fetlocks: kirin hooves like the mother
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Zelfrax Uncert

User Image
Hepzibane Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): single horn that is a mix of the parents' horns.
Fins: like the father
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: just a nice mix of the parents.
Breeding agreement is here

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: I would love for a good mix of their accessories, they eyeball jewelery, the goat horn, the bangles.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see the parents above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Direhorn
Owner: Kaliskanny
Breed: Swamp Mockbaby
Temper: outlandish
Mate:
Tag Background: 013 (muddy swamp)
Tag frame color: something that matches
Tag feather color(s): something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, Samuel Carlin gave me permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: kirin/kelpi crossbreed mock breeding
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: mock breeding between Zelfrax and Hepzibane
WIP Needed? please and thank you.

Body: the green/grey like the father, the branchy things if possible. Back fin like father a must for male or the eel tail back fin.
Face: eye color, blue like the mother....definitely the tusks like the mother
Mane: red like the mother's color...a beard (not exactly like the dad, but something.)
Tail: eel tail (with out those side fins if possible) - unless not allowed, then the fierce tail like the father
Hooves/Fetlocks: kirin hooves like the mother
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Zelfrax Uncert

User Image
Hepzibane Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Fins: like the father
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: just a nice mix of the parents.
Breeding agreement is here

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: I would love for a good mix of their accessories, they eyeball jewelery, the goat horn, the bangles.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see the parents above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Razorspine
Owner: Kaliskanny
Breed: Swamp Mockbaby
Temper: moonstruck
Mate:
Tag Background: 013 (muddy swamp)
Tag frame color: something that matches
Tag feather color(s): something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, Samuel Carlin gave me permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 am

Username of owner(s): Ragers
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Kamiki || Half-Angenicorn || Mod-Heavy || Twins

Quote:

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes, thank you smile I also realize that this isn't qualified for the twin slot because I'm keeping both and they are super rare heart

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:48 am

Entry Line: Rita Zyon || Kirin/Flutter || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kirin/Flutter
Concept Origin: OC/Original Concept
WIP Needed? Sure ^^

Body: Light brown (palomino like) coloured with white dappling on her rump/ tops of back legs. She has white going up her front two legs and none on her back legs.
Face: Like her body colour (no white though). She has green eyes.
Mane: Dirty blond. Her hair is pulled back and flows behind her, reaching the tops of her legs. There are small pink flower petals in her mane.
Tail: Kirin old style. Her tail is the same colour as her body and the tuft of hair at the end is white. I'd like it if the hair tuft was longer, touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin hooves. White please.
Reference Image(s):
Hair Style 1 Hair Style 2 Hair Style 3
Hair Colour Colour 2 Colour 3
Markings (I'd like it if the brown for the body colour was lighter, like a palomino's instead) Palomino Palomino 2
Wings Wings 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn, style 2. I'd like it if it looked damaged in some way. White horn please.
Wings: Unique wings, dragonfly style. CC for colours.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Mix of pinks. Original kirin style please.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Her expression is edited. I'd like it if her eyelids were half over her eyes, like Jericho's is. Also, if she could be not smiling but maybe smirking a little that would be great.
Jericho

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, silver for the band and pink for the jewel.
Custom Items:
-She has a cream scarf loosely wrapped around her neck. It's long, reaches her knees. The ends are frayed.
-Around her tail are 3 silver bracelets. 1 of the bracelets has a pink lily attached.
-Hanging on top of her scarf is a silver and bright purple lantern, a small one that is held by a silver chain.
Scarf Scarf 2 (I like the style and colouring in 1 and the way she wears it in 2)
Bracelets Bracelets 2
Pink Stargazer Lily
Lantern

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raiella
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: OC or Kiriflutter
Temper: Passionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out