Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Is Survival in Paradise Possible? (OPEN! Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 pm
"Good, let's start with the fire for now. Weapons can always be made later. Besides, something is keeping the pests at bay for now. Let's go meet up with the other girl and make a slightly more solid plan." John said, not wanting to have to stick to the current plan for long. At the very least he wanted to improve on it. He walked over to the first girl he met, hoping the one he was talking with would follow. "So, do we know what's keeping them at bay?" He asked, hoping she'd have a status update.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

It all came out in a blur at first, bright blue eyes opening up to a new place. Confusion naturally, but the memories were evident that caused a small tremble in her hands. There was moisture along her torso and lower body. Between the immense shock and the calm of the natural elements her voice was lost. She sat up, realizing most of the moisture was blood that was of the bodies that were near her and possibly some from her from the cuts along her arms.

Sage's attempts to stand were futile, any movement caused her an intense pain that only ceased when she stopped Most of her pants were torn, she could see some small cuts, but mostly formed bruises along her legs "I..." her throat was lethargic from the screaming, she remembered it clear enough though she remembered the sounds of those that were dead now. Her voice was weak, her legs were weak, in this strange place in such a near impossible situation. There was hope when she saw some moving around, some had survived that she could see and she'd reach her hand up and out towards them in a light, waving motion "H...He.." moving her hand back to her throat to feel for injuries, everything else felt intact. Maybe the shock was numbing the pain her body felt, or the adrenaline, the only thing was clear was that any movement of her legs caused plenty of agony. She could move them at least, which meant they weren't severely broken.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Victoria noticed someone else wake up. "I'll join you in a moment" she said before walking up to Sage to check if she was injured. Since was the probably the only one that had a first aid kit ready she figured she'd help patch up injuries. "I-if you don't mind I'd like to check for injuries." she said softly before pulling out her first aid kit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

She was relieved to see Victoria come over with a kit, some what, she wasn't sure how much it could do besides stop the bleeding along a few cuts. She held out her arms where she felt was the most injuries, a weakened smile as she gazed towards the girl. Her eyes were filled with doubt, a tinge of fear, confusion and simply ambivalent. "Staa..." she shook her head, attempting to communicate though she'd willingly held herself a little closer towards her. "Can't" it was more of a breathless word.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 pm
Sapphire turned as she heard the steps. Actually... I'm not sure why... But they stopped and ran from the flames at least. But they seemed to stop and listen before climbing into the trees. Maybe they heard something frightening?" She said quietly. Almost afraid that her voice would startle the creatures into coming down to investigate. "M-maybe we should gather all the injured into the plane and try to shut off what parts we can and leave the parts we can't alone. At least for the night if no one shows up?" She said thinking about their options. There really weren't any.

She didn't want to set down the flames but in order to move the bodies she had too right? With care she set the flame onto another branch away from the rest to start moving the bodies of survivors. At least they had survived.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:41 pm
"I'll be alright. Just give it some time," Victoria said as an attempt to be reassuring. Even though she wasn't sure of the situation herself. She didn't waste much time before getting to work. Cleaning, then bandaging the wounds. From the looks of it nothing too serious she couldn't handle. "M-my name is Victoria Hellsing by the way"  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:49 pm
"Okay, that sounds like a decent option." John said as he looked around. There sure were a lot of people on the plane, which would mean a wide array of injuries. Some seriously wounded, some somewhat wounded, some that got off scott free, and some who were dead. They would probably have to prioritize who got into the plane first. Help out the wounded and request that those who are able assist in transporting people to the plane.

Then a thought occured to him. "How comfortable are you sorting out the dead?" He asked, knowing that it might be too much to ask of her to do. After all, she would have to check for a pulse as well if the patient was breathing. If she could find neither one she would have to treat the person is dead and move on, be it man woman or child. If they had a pulse but weren't breathing, they might be able to do cpr if they had the spare manpower, though it didn't seem likely seeing how few were conscious and how long it's been since the crash. He figured maybe he could have her scavange for wood nearby and make piles by the enterances, this way they could have fires keeping the animals at bay.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

She nodded when she heard her name, speaking though her voice came out in the lowest of whispers in attempt to exchange her name. She let out a huff of air, figuring she could tell her when she could speak. It stung, it stank, and it burned just a little through the sterilizing and bandaging, but she was feeling a little better perhaps through just a psychology. She was grateful no less, but it was hard to be a little overwhelmed with relief when the smell of blood and essence of death tingled. She leaned her forehead closer towards Victoria's working arms, an implication of hug, gratitude, affection for what Sage could barely express in her physical and mental state.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:23 am
((Sorry on my phone ignore all misspellings and lack of color))

Sapphire nodded to his agreeing with her idea. But stopped at his next question. Tapping her chin slightly she looked at the one she had been about to pick up. "I'm alright with the dead. In fact, we probably have a ton of injured... " she said quietly still. She hadn't used her voice so much since she was back in their state! Maybe this would change her for the better? No probably not. She would probably die if it was up to her luck. "What I mean is that if we use the clothing from the dead bodies that isn't covered in blood, we could use the cloth for wraps and such... It's just an idea." She continued before checking the body she was at. Breathing but hardly and with a very weak almost not even there. Did that make this person dead?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 am
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Mikhail slowly approached the two nearest figures. Two girls. One apparently tending to the other's wounds. He recognized them from the school, but really didn't know them all too well past their appearance. He normally would be quiet at this point, but something was causing him to be more forward. The adrenaline? Panic? Whatever it was, he raised his hand a bit, speaking up. "Uhm... I can help with patching some people up..." He dropped to one knee, making sure she still had space to work, and breathe. "I have some first aid experience." Training with his instructor usually meant some 'outside-of-fighting' training. Namely, first aid. After all, the Martial Arts are a defensive study, so first aid fit well into the mindset. She seemed to know what she was doing, but a second set of hands couldn't hurt, right? Even if not, he did have a bit of experience with last rights. He wasn't a priest, exactly, but he knew how to comfort someone as they... well... passed. He gave a small smile to them both, more out of habit than anything else. Keeping calm, to him, was of vital importance.

for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

((Edited))  

ninja-boi92

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm
[ Sorry for the long post! But these are all my characters, so I couldn't help it ]

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ X ⓦ ⓘ ⓝ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓑ ⓞ ⓤ ⓡ ⓝ ⓔ

User Image

Everything hurt. His eyes opened, their light green color sparkling with pain as he just laid there. Renard could hear muddled noises about him, but nothing seemed to focus quite right. He couldn't think about it for too long either, because the ache of his head was not like that of a pounding headache, but some sort of never-ending white noise that played throughout his head. There was something hard right next to him that did not move. He breathed, taking large breaths, the taste of blood on his lips. He managed to move his hand, it not hurting too much, and touched his lips. The familiar red color marked his fingertips, as some sort of red flag. And then Renard was suddenly awake. The noises began to make sense. He could hear moaning and crying and yelling and talking. And then something else. A sort of weird breathing, like a snort. Renard rolled to his side, and flinched. Not because of the pain in his ankle, which seemed to be only a minor sprain, but because of that. What the f-? He had never seen anything like that. A cat-like anteater thing sauntered about the ground. Renard later realized that there were bodies on the floor. The hard thing next to him was a dead body. Renard freaked, but couldn't move too much. The animal walked about, and then Renard noticed there were two…three… And they were just walking about. Until one of them dragged off a body. Renard mentally cussed, and grit his teeth. He willed himself to move, and managed to prop himself up on one shoulder. He could get a better look at the dead body next to him.
It was of a girl with short hair. She looked young, so he presumed she was one of the many young passengers on the plane. That's right. They were students on a field trip. And one of them! Renard looked around, almost frantically. Yet he could not find her, his heart racing. His mind began to clear from its former grogginess. His eyes danced, and caught onto the brightness of the fire girl. She glowed like some sort of goddess, swatting at the animals and defending the bodies. Renard watched, captivated. The animals seemed to retreat into the woods, as if they were startled but by something else. Renard licked his lip, which still tasted like blood, and stood up.

As soon as he did that though, his head swam. So he knelt back down, holding his forehead in some pain before taking a few moments to stand back up. He looked around now. Confusion was the first thing. Where was he? Why did the plane crash? What was this place? What were those animals? Renard saw some bodies on the floor, dead or barely alive. Others were up and about. They looked scared and just as confused as he was. And injured too. He inspected himself. He only found that he had only bruises and a few cuts on his body. He had a cut lip and small sprain on his ankle. It throbbed slightly when he stood, but he guessed that it would hurt a little more if he started to walk.
They were all on the plane. Renard had to guess about 300 but he didn't know how many people were usually on planes that size. He knew a lot of them were from high school, because his girlfriend was on the same trip too. He was on the plane too, because she insisted that he come along so that they could spend the vacation together. Renard couldn't be bothered to turn her down, so he decided to tag along. Next,the pilot and CA's said that they would be experiencing some turbulence. This was normal, so Renard didn't think too much of it. That was, before the plane began to shake more vigorously than normal. Almost like it was jerked out of the sky. He remember some people were flying about, others screaming and holding on. And then it was dark. He remembered that. The lights turned off, and a loud noise ripped through the plane. The windows outside were pitch black even though fifteen minutes before they were shining brightly over the sea. After the lights turned off, Renard had to assume they crashed. He couldn't remember falling or getting hurt. Only just that he blacked out. The plane itself looked horrible. Some of the plane was torn, which Renard guessed that was how a lot of people fell out. He assumed that there would be some people in the plane still. Renard also assumed that out of all the passengers, it was safe to assume that half of them were dead. He bit his lip; they were so young. Of the other half, they were either injured, shaken up, missing, or about the place. He spotted the girl with the fire talking to someone else who was alive, guessing that they would probably start mobilizing people into the plane. The plane, surprisingly other than the tear, was in pretty good shape. He had to thank the pilot for their survival.

Renard then tried to move towards Sapphire who was checking a body. His ankle hurt, but he had sprained it before so it wasn't a pain he didn't expect. He also realized he was very sore. Maybe that's why he couldn't move right when he woke up. "H-hey. You," Ren called, waving his hand to get her attention. Others were checking bodies or looking at the wounded. More people either just stood there in shock or made their ways to the plane. He looked at the fire she had set down, its flame still burning. He looked back the woods, still worried about those animals. "Where are we? What happened?" Renard paused, before looking around as if in deep concern. "And umm, I'm looking for someone. She goes to your school. Her name is-" Interrupted.

ⓒ ⓐ ⓜ ⓔ ⓡ ⓞ ⓝ X ⓦ ⓐ ⓛ ⓚ ⓔ ⓡ

User Image
"Lenore!!!" His voice was full of desperation. "Lenore!!!" Cameron paced around, on the verge of tears. He had to wipe at his eyes, removing his glasses. They had a large crack in them. What happened? They were all on the school trip. He was yelling at one of the boys to sit down when the first jolt happened and then all this. Wherever there weren't bodies on the floor, there was blood. His students. HIS students. The ones that he'd been teaching all throughout the year. The ones that he had supported, the ones he had disciplined, the others that he had scolded or joked with or helped out. His students. Some of them laid about, never returning to the classroom again.

Where was his sister? Lenore Walker, his little sister. Everyone knew her as his sister, the teacher's sister. She was a runner in track and field. She had a few friends, but was very popular. He heard rumors about her often. Where was she? His light, his star, his family. Why did this have to happen? He was a young teacher who many of his students either liked or found annoying.
Manlihood or pride was nothing to him at this point. He wiped at the tears in his eyes, glancing about every once in awhile to look about.

Cameron moved, unaware of his bleeding knee. He had just woken up, unaware that there were animals in the woods. All he knew were that some of his students were dead and his sister was missing. And he yelled without much mind of his surroundings. "Lenore!!!"

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ X ⓦ ⓐ ⓛ ⓚ ⓔ ⓡ

User Image

Lenore was alone, and it was quiet. Well, it was quiet besides the small cricket sound and the weird animal noises around her. She was surrounded by trees taller than herself. Where was this place? This was not her hometown nor was it an airport. Right, they crashed. Lenore looked up towards the sky, the canopy of trees blocking her way of vision. She then looked down at herself. Lenore had cuts all over. And lots of bruises too. But mostly were cuts and scrapes, most likely because of the trees. They probably broke her fall too, which was why she didn't break anything. She sat upright, looking around in hopes of finding anyone. She was alone in the middle of the woods, with all these strange noises. Eventually she stood up and dusted herself off before deciding to start walking. But before that, her main fixation was getting her backpack. It hung by a branch up in the trees. She had taken it when their luggage started to spill from out of the cabinets overhead. It was only convenient that she had found her backpack, and took it with her. She had put it on, and then the plane began to shake some more. She couldn't really remember anything after that. Maybe she hit her head.
Lenore guessed that she landed in the trees and her backpack got caught on a branch, which probably broke her fall. Lenore must've slipped out of the straps and landed on the floor. She didn't know how long she was blacked out.

Lenore gave a huff before starting for a trunk of a tree. She guessed she'd have to climb for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 pm
"Thats good" Victoria said. There was a hint of relief in her voice. Soon she was digging though her bag again. She pulled out another first aid-kid. However this one was smaller. "I'm going to see if I can find some more supplies" she said before getting up. However she feels it might be better to see if she could get this other girl somewhere safe. As it would probably not good to leave her here. "Maybe after finding a safe place...."  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image

Sage looked over to the other boy, giving him a soft smile and moved in an attempt to stand up again. She didn't make it an inch off the ground, shuffling her legs slightly she'd reach her hand up towards Victoria and shook her head "I can't stand..." in a low whisper, mostly carried in her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:42 pm
"Yeah, let's go ahead and do that. I'll go an-" John started, but was cut off when a boy started walking towards them. It seemed like he was trying to get the purple haired girls attention. "Erm, go ahead and help this guy out. I'll start classifying people. The people that seriously need help I'll cut their shirt down the middle starting from about the middle of the shirt. The ones that can go without medical aid will be untouched. The dead will have a rock or a small pile of dirt on them, something you would recognize and couldn't miss." he said as he knelt down and examined the closest body.
It just happened to be the one the purple haired girl just checked out. Weak pulse, barely breathing, but nothing that can be done with the materials on hand. He just left the person alone and moved one. He quickly went through and examined the people, cutting shirts with a pocket knife he had on him, marking the dead, and never taking more than five to ten seconds a person.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:51 pm
"I might be able to carry you... " Victoria said before glancing around for a safe area which can be used as a base. There was not too far off that was clear of the dead. There were some airplane parts that could be used to make the base. She put the backpack on backwards so the bag was fount-ward, and she'd be able to carry someone on her back.

A moment later she'd be able to pick her up and take her to the base. Once setting her down she went to work with the scarps to make a shelter of some sort.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff