Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Smoking In the Boys Room (False & Otto) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm
False as usual just wanted to watch the whole world burn, well, not entirely, just small localized parts that he found entertaining to cause trouble in and this one was currently a rather fun spot.

Speaking of burning right as Otto smashed the cat again, thankfully with more blunt then blade he got just that wish. The burning furball bounced wall to wall hitting a shelf setting the books gathered on it ablaze, the carpet was next, part of his robes as well but False was quick to slap that out as he scrambled to get his footing again.

"Oh would you look at that. The roof might soon be on fire." Sharpie at last came to a halt at the reapers feet before cackling at the joke the boil had made.

"He did it, not me."

"Doesn't matter, I hear humans hate when you set things on fire. Shall we go?"

"Do you really want him to throw that thing at you again?"

False seemed to actually ponder this for a moment, "No. No I do not." And so they dipped into another door and found themselves falling down a very very long flight of stairs.... that where going up?

A small part of False decided he was hating this house more then Otto at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 pm
Everything was on fire.

Otto watched from a distance as False escaped... up a flight of stairs. Pieces of the room were falling down around him, the heat becoming uncomfortable, even with a Fear ******** this noise.." He growled, clutching his pendant tightly.

"Deus Ex Machina." In a flash of blue, he was gone.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas