Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow that Live in Life(DrakXDutchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:38 pm
draknic

Rachel smiled and said "She'll be fine. She just has a broken wing." She said putting the wing in a splint so it could heal properly. "There. Just make sure that you bring her back to me in a few weeks to make sure it's healing properly and make sure she takes the pain medication I will prescribe." She said after picking up Kurasa and gently handed her to Artorisa.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:36 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa kissed Rachel and smiled at her"i will have to buy you something nice"he left heading home with Kurasa inside of his hand and put her down inside of the cage.mixing the meds into the bird feed"hope everything would be fine with Rachel"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:20 am
draknic

Rachel smiled as he left. Kurasa woke up the next morning but wasn't eating. She ate a few seeds and some water but nothing more. She knew she needed time to heal but she felt as if she was not important to Artorisa anymore. She stayed quiet in her cage, hoping that she was wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa was asleep in the room waiting for Kurasa got up.he slowled opened his eyes and move over to the cage and opened it.holding his hand out for her to jump onto his arm"how are you doing Kurasa...that mage did a number on you but thanks to Rachel you are not five feet under"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 am
draknic

Kurasa was still angry at Artorisa but jumped onto his hand and climbed down his arm, got onto the bed, and laid herself down on his pillow next to his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:26 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa smiled at Kurasa"it will be a few weeks before you can fly once more"leaned his head down onto the pillow thinking about how fast it happened with that dark mage hiding in the shadow just to attack Artorisa only to fail  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 pm
draknic

Kurasa looked at him and started to groom her feathers as she usually did in the morning. She was a very well groomed bird for a crow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa close his eyes feeling the moring sunlight showing from the window"so what is going to happened now"he asked himself with his sword on the ground from rushing and leaving it on the floor.his demon had had started to glow a dark red  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 am
draknic

Kurasa looked at him and started to hop after him before she tilted her head at him and cawed asking if he was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artrorisa leaned down nad put Kurasa on his shoulder walking down to the kicthen cooking himself some dinner"feeling better Kurasa..are you going to eat the bird food soon"he asked with a light smile on his face before looking back to the food  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 am
draknic

Kurasa cawed at Artorisa saying She was going to when she was hungry. she rarely ever ate when she wakes up in the morning. She was an early riser but for some reason, didn't eat her breakfast. Then as she was on his shoulder, she waited for him to put her on her perch before she started to eat her food hungrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa put Kurasa on the perch and smiled at her"i need to cheek if i have any more work for this week"he move around the house cleaning up everything and move over to the list of guard hours"so noting for me to do...that nice to hear"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:57 am
draknic

Kurasa ate her food and watched as Artorisa checked the schedule. When he said they didn't have guarding duty tonight, she felt a bit relieved. Then there was a knock on the door. It was Rachel and she had something for Kurasa. "Artorisa! Are you home!?" She called as she waited at the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa opened the door and bowed when he seen Rachel"hello what made you drop by"he asked with a smile on his face till he seen her holding something"is that for Kurasa?"looking at it not knowning what it could be  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm
draknic

"Why yes it is. I thought maybe she'd like a little friend. I found this crow injured last night. I thought they could keep each other company while she heals." Rachel said as she smiled uncovering a male crow. He too had a broken wing but Rachel's cat would not leave the poor thing alone so she knew that he would be safe here.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff