Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Training Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

"wait did you say Hylarr" Yellan said a bit shcoked before she looked at Masa and then back at the twins, "Grann's mate is a Hylarr female named Sebastet. In fact i meet ehr before all of you showed up. she is staying at the blackblood house if you want us to take her there"

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 pm
User Imagespace"You cannot be serious," Luther growled as the omega tried to get him to play. Was this lycan daft? "I don't have time to play you fool,", he muttered, but no sooner than the words had left his mouth, than the omega had run off. For all Luther knew, this runt was either an older child, or an adult who had gone soft in the head. Either way, Luther couldn't let the dominant pack get their hands on him without beating himself up over it. Growling, Luther shook his head and started off after him.

space"I really don't have time for this..." Sensing, his frustration, the shade surged forward, following the lycan as Luther lost sight of it, calling out to the man so he could catch up. He found himself in a large training area, the shade swirling around a small group of people. It whispered to him, identifying them as a pair of lycans and that set of demon twins. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

space"Of course. Now he's nude." Shortly after he stumbled upon them, the demon girl gave the daft lycan a set of clothes. Satisfied that he would be okay, Luther turned to leave...  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:42 pm
Blade turned when she heard someone else at the training area's door and recognized the stranger from the market place, fully able to hear his comments and turned to her brother with wide eyes, "What did you do this time?" she asked him in a hissed whisper, clearly annoyed with him.

Wind held his hands up as if surrendering, "Shad-" he started, only to have her cut him off instantly with a glare and a pointed finger, "Don't call me that!" she told him with a low growl.

Then she regretted snapping at him when he lowered his eyes and gave a soft sigh at his whispered 'sorry' to her before turning to the stranger, "I'm sorry if he bothered you... He doesn't always think too clearly in wolf form," she said then passed an annoyed look to her brother, "Obviously," she added and gave out a tense breath.

She rubbed her face with one hand in annoyance, "I don't need this... I really don't..." she muttered to herself then grabbed their pack and headed for the door, waving a hand at the coldness of the shade as she passed him as if it were nothing more than an annoyance, "I need some air..." she said to everyone, "Before I rip something to shreds," she muttered to herself as she passed the stranger even though she really didn't intend for anyone to hear her.

Wind looked on helplessly, a worried look on his face as his sister left, "I shouldn't have tried to call her that... she hates that name... I shouldn't have done that..." he said softly, clearly not doing very well in the confidence department. Of course, the scars that his t-shirt barely covered were a good testament to why he had confidence issues... It looked like he'd been tossed into the middle of a pack of rogue were's one time too many...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm
User ImagespaceLuther grunted in reply to the demon,

space"The runt was no trouble." Luther's unnatural eyes passed across the younger of the twins, and then the two lycans. He gave the two a polite, if brief, nod of acknowledgement. His eyes flicked back to the runt.

space"Calm down, omega." Already, he was sick of the boy's sniveling. Luther had very little patience for weaklings, but he was confused at how a lycan could be so pathetic. He glanced over his shoulder as his sister breezed past, stressed more than she should have been. At the least, her brother was safe.

spaceThe shade bristled with anger at the demon's gesture. True, it didn't affect the entity either way, but it was enough to anger it. It swirled about, searching for a way to retaliate. Instead, it opted to undo the demon's shorts and let them fall to the ground...  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 pm
Blade felt something cold again and was about to wave it off again when she felt a different breeze entirely and went red in the face. Right before her shorts tangled with her legs and she hit the ground face first. Behind her, Wind gave a surprised gasp and started to move over to her. Only to be pulled up short when she gave a low rumbling growl.

His pale brown eyes went wide and he simply reacted. he grabbed the stranger's arm and pulled him further inside and away from his sister then stood between the three 'important' people (stranger included) and his sister.

why soon became very apparent...

One moment, she was laying on the ground growling, the next, she was a black leopard the size of a small horse...

Did she have temper issues? Yeah, one could say that. But one had to wonder why the usually submissive brother was doing the brave thing by standing between the others and the pissed off cat.

"Crap... Whoever caused that, please don't piss her off any further... I hate it when she gets pissed off..." he muttered softly, finally acting a bit more aggressive as the cat turned to face everyone with a feline snarl. He shifted a bit to get her attention then gave a surprised grunt when he was pounced on.

But he didn't stay under her for long, a surge of fire blasted her off of him and he got to his feet with his pale brown eyes still on her, "Just let me wear her down so she'll calm down again..." he said softly, hoping this was going to work this time.

Of course, he'd shown that he wasn't exactly defenseless in his human form. In his wolf form, he was basically a big puppy. His sister, on the other hand, had temper issues in both forms. He just wished that they'd been able to find someone dominant enough to knock her down a peg or two... Sometimes her feline nature was a royal pain in the a**...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:59 pm
User ImagespaceLuther, if he could have, would have reigned in the shade, but it was as much a hindrance as an ally to him. He could only stand back and watch as the demon, now some sort of werecat, attacked the runt. The shade whispered to him, expressing its delight, and then surged back to the werecat, yanking on her tail. Luther shook his head, muttering,

space"This is going wonderfully." He relaxed his arms so that he could draw his shotgun. Foreseeing trouble, he loaded it with rock salt before he and Soren had arrived in the marketplace. Luther thought it prudent to not try and kill anyone in Sandman territory.  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:15 pm
thus always to tyrants

Blade was about to launch another attack when something pulled on her tail, making her spin around to attack whatever it was. But she didn't see anything there, that only added fuel to the fire and had her brother swearing under his breath as she began turning in circles looking for whatever had pulled her tail.

At least Wind wasn't getting attacked anymore, so he simply moved over to the others, keeping a wary eye on his sister, "Can I ask what pissed her off and actually get an answer?" he asked softly, frowning as he watched his sister trying to find whatever was messing with her, clearly a very unhappy leopard...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:49 pm
User Imagespace"I could explain it. You wouldn't believe it."

spaceLuther said curtly, watching the panther pace, snarling and hissing. The shade was very pleased with itself, nudging at the panther's sides, batting her ears. Luther was never able to get a fix on what the shade was really up to. Some days, it was a malevolent force, trying to take control of him and wreak havoc, while some days it was like a child. Flexing his fingers, still ready to draw, he continued;

space"Short version, I'm haunted. Your sister attracted its attention.  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 am
thus always to tyrants

Wind's eyes went wide at that as he watched his sister trying to get at the thing annoying her, looking like she was possessed or something. But he did have to admit that it was highly amusing to watch.

"Okay. I can accept that. I can even appreciate the irony of a ghost messing around with a very large cat just for the hell of it. I'm just grateful she's not trying to make me into a mouse," he said with a simple nod, apparently taking the guy at face value.

"I'm Wind. That's my sister Blade," he introduced them both simply, hoping he wouldn't have to explain what had set his sister off in the first place but was expecting it anyway.

"Sorry she got upset," he added as he watched her do a leaping bat at whatever pulled her ears that time, land, then turned to snap at whatever poked her in the side.

this was looking truly bizare and totally hilarious the longer it went on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:35 am
User ImagespaceLuther grunted in acknowledgement. He wasn't really interested in meeting people. Especially not a runt lycan and his demented sister, however, he was polite enough to not say what was on his mind.

space"Luther. You may call me Luther. How much longer is she going to be like this?" He had not been this amused in quite some time, but he had business to attend to, business that lay beyond the door blocked by the angry panther.  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 am
thus always to tyrants

Wind acknowledged the name with a simple nod as he folded his arms across his chest as he assessed the confrontation of his sister with the ghost, "Shouldn't be too much longer, she's starting to wear out," he said with a half-shrug.

A few more movements and sure enough, his sister simply laid down panting hard, the tip of her tail flicking lightly over the sand. She did, indeed, look tired, her anger worked out of her system. A few more minutes and she shifted back to her human form, thankfully able to hide most of her nudity since she was laying mostly on her belly. she was still panting softly as she lowered her head to one arm briefly, "What the hell was that?" she gasped out softly, all evidence of her temper gone from her voice and showing that she had a truly beautiful voice to listen to when she wasn't upset.

Wind just grinned at her as he moved to her pack and pulled their one blanket from it then placed it over her before gathering the remains of her clothing and put them inside the pack, "Congratulations, sister dear, you just made friends with a ghost," he told her simply, unable to keep from teasing her a bit.

She raised her head to show a face that was truly beautiful when she wasn't glaring at someone to simply stare at her brother, "A ghost..." she said it softly as if having a bit of trouble believing it. then she remembered that she and her brother weren't alone and turned wide brown eyes to the others and actually blushed before she lowered her face to her arm again with a pained sound, unable to believe that they'd all seen her not only loose control but naked as well.

She wasn't as comfortable nude as her brother was, obviously...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:35 pm
The shade was extremely pleased with itself, dwelling around Blade's head, blowing her hair about as Luther looked on, standing beside the runt and the other two lycans, who had thus far been silent on the spectacle before them. Litter narrowed his eyes, beginning to become irritated by the shade's behaviour.

"That's enough," he growled, folding his arms over his chest. He had very little control, if any, over what the shade did, but when it behaved like a child, he found he could scold it like one, at least until it returned to its cold temperament. The shade swirled around Blade one last time, nuzzling her cheek, as if to thank her for the fun. Luther turned to Wind;

"Do you have a change of clothes for her?"  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 am
thus always to tyrants

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Wind gave a nod to the stranger then looked a little lost on how to explain her being uncomfortable at the moment as he dug through the pack for his sister's clothes. To tell the truth, he thought that if they'd been able to find her a mate a long time ago, she wouldn't be having this problem. He looked down at her and frowned to see her 'banging' her head against her arm, clearly more embarrassed than usual now.

His attention was caught by something else and moved his pale brown eyes to the pack, which he frowned at before digging into it with a bit more determination, "Um... Blade? ... Where's your extra set of clothes?" he asked her softly as he closed his eyes, hoping that he wouldn't get the answer he was expecting to hear.

Blade kept her head down and the blanket over her so that no one would see her blushing. This had to be the worst day of her life. The Alpha's and the stranger all had to see her as weak now... She'd gone apeshit over a ghost and was now actually blushing because she'd shifted back to human form in front of them. Great...

Then Wind asked her a stupid question and she answered it without lifting her head, "In the pack," she told him, speaking her words carefully so that he wouldn't mistake them for anything else.

With her head down, she didn't see Wind turn a pained expression on Yellan, hoping for a little help on this one, and shake his head to her, saying that the clothes weren't in there....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

Yellan just stood there shocked and confused for a bit before she shrugged it off. she was use to craziness in her life. Ever since the war and she married and became a were life was not normal. She smiled and nodded to the stranger as she watched poor blade get teased by the ghost. "will that was interesting" she said with a light laugh. she looked at Wind and isghed before she kissed her mate. "don't get mad" she said to Masa as she began to stip down to her bar and panites. she was use to wearing barly nothing as she took her clothes to Blade. "they might be a bit big" she said smiling at her.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 pm
User ImagespaceLuther had to turn around again as another one decided to disrobe. He grunted, staring up at the sky with his white eyes.Not that he cared about nudity, but one of these lycans was very thoroughly mated, and the other temperamental. The shade had returned to its orbit around the undead human, in a relatively neutral mood, which helped to calm him down. Inhaling sharply, Luther dropped his rucksack to the ground.

space"I have a spare cloak. One of you may use it." He knelt beside the sack and withdrew a dark brown cloak, long enough that on both the women it would have been too long. He wasn't being kind for the sake of it, however; he could use the help of a werecat for his upcoming hunt...

space"I could talk the shade into holding your blanket as a curtain, if you'd like to retain your modesty." What was left of it, anyway. Luther unfolded the cloak, draping it over his forearm, presenting it to both women.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff