Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Grand outdoor garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

Alice still found violet strange but she seemed friendly. When Ren was mentioned she could not help back step back closer to Ash. "I see and thank you, but won't Ren hurt you for not doing what she wants?" she asked worried now. she knew her great aunt was not a kind heart woman. she watched Violet move around before looking at infinity. "every one is welcome to join us for the night" she said smiling, "tonight is a night to forget are worries and remember what joys we have."

She knew the other guest would be coming soon and was happy things where all ready for the night. she just hoped Grann and Sebby would love this. "Ummm all right" she said as Violet hugged her and said a few things. she shivered and looked to ash. she could not help but be worried.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 am
((Okay, I'm a bit at a loss on what to post. So if it's short, forgive me))

Ash saw that all of this was disturbing Alice and making her uncomfortable, so he put his arm around her shoulder and held her close, even placing a tender kiss on her head against his shoulder, "It's alright, my lady... Remember... Even if you get taken again, no one can ever hold you for long," he whispered to her softly.

He wanted to pull her away from the strange cat but didn't want to be rude to Lockhart. He'd seen the small signs of anger, possibly rage kept locked down tightly, at the mention of the Re and knew that he probably shouldn't be left alone right now.

He was also disturbed by the fact that he'd been right about the cat's presence here. Ren had, indeed, sent her here to take Alice. But the feline seemed to have some kind of a conscience about the deed and had decided, for the moment, not to do it. Though that didn't mean that she wouldn't do it later...

He ran one hand soothingly over Alice's back, hoping to ease her discomfort, not caring what the others thought about his familiarity with her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image
heeartbrokenanderernfinityockhart
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: Lady Alice, Ash, and Violet. Mood: Humble
»»»OoC:To Gypsy: It's okay. I bs'd my last post. LOL. Yours was fine to me. C:«««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Perfect! However now he had second thoughts on Violet; a probable slave to the Re. Ash had already taken his precaution leaving Infinity to decide on his own how he should react. He did not know Lady Alice well but considering her importance around here he might as well comply. Pleased to hear Ms. Blackblood's response, Infinity replied with yet another bow and said, "Then I bid you adieu until then? I'll be lurking around here if you don't mind. I assure you, my lady, I won't be in your servants' way." As he stood up tall, Infinity gave the three before him a farewell nod. Thus, his journey to find a new white rose began! Wandering into the greenery like a lost child, awaiting surprises to unfold before his eyes.

(( Semi-Exit, he's still there just looking at flowers again. XD))

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:32 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

♠Cat that was trapped in a mirror♠

Violet rolled her eyes at Alice and ash " naa.. stop being a scaredy cat.. like i said before i dont like getting in between a war, i just have to still lady Ren that i could not get to you. If she try hurting me.. then she can have her luck with that." Violet grin slowly went away " look Alice.. i know you dont trust me, dont blame you really meow but i i really wanted to kidnap you i would had done it by now or that i would not had said i was a kidnapper... how stupid would that be, anyways.. im going to look around naa. see you around alice" Violet soon hot her grin back and just started flotting around the place, spotting the sir Lockheart. " meow.. you are a very strange guy mr lockheart. Im guessing you loved the story.. about the wounder land?. yes i had read the book myself but the cheshire cat in that story was a boy... how stupid, im clearly a girl.. " Violet said throwing her voice around lockheart as she was invisible to him but soon she put her arms around his neck behind him as she flotted so Violet didnt be too heavy on his back then showed herself with a delightful grin on her face..

♠Now free to play game♠

Devossy

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: Violet. Mood: Depressed
»»»OoC: Lame post is lame. ; _; Sorry. I brain farted all over it.«««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Infinity hadn't gone too far into the garden until he felt a familiar presence snuggling onto him. Arms wrapped around his neck as the cheshire floated playfully behind him. This surprise caught the vampire off guard. Here he held the rose from his pocket lightly in his left hand's grasp as it then fell gently to the ground. Not much of a loss there. He wanted a new one anyway. A soft sigh escaped Infinity's grin as he petted her head with the side of his own skull. "Come to join me Miss? How thoughtful of you." Infinity responded rather kindly. He was still cautious about the girl, not giving Violet his full trust. It was only for now he'd Violet float as she pleased. "Ah, I see that! Such a misguidance on the author's behalf. It's only unfortunate they can't meet you in the flesh like this." His eyes shifted down to his loafers as he stared at them blankly. "It was a nice story indeed. I've read many books but that one was read to me for a change."

Quote:

Quote:

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 am
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

The feeling of his hands going through her hair made Violet giggled because its been so long when someone had petted her head, it was lovely feeling, someone nice to just pet her but sadly the petting had stopped but her grin never went. " meow, someone needed to join you...after all them two just no fun at all. " Violet said putting her feet onto the ground her tail gently hit his back as Violet walked around him to his side as her tail brushed along his back but soon the tail dropped down behind Violet.Now by his side she took his arm and grinned but when looking into his eyes she could tell he was sad, maybe lonely?. Maybe. " meow...you dont trust me do you?. No one does, dont blame you. Not alot of people do, dont know why, i did say i was going to kidnap Alice but i changed my mind about it... not like i get anything good out of it, also i never liked getting in between wars, its just not my thing. " Now Violet felt sad about everything all she wanted to do was to meet Alice again but she didnt know where she was untill lady Ren told her her wereabout was. Violet's head gently layed on Lockheart's arm that she was holding onto as her eyes looked at the flowers. " no matter... i guess, i just return to the mirror and stay there and wait out the war...i mean no one looked for me when i was trapped with in the mirror. everyone sooner or later forget the cheshire cat " Violet looked down feeling really down now, her lovely bright purple color of her dress soon started to change to gray, her mood was chaning and so was her bright colors.

♠Now free to play game♠

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

Alice could not help but smile up at Ash before she nodded her head and curtsied to Infinity. "Guest will be arriving soon and I do wish for you both to join us" she said, "I hope to see and speak with you later at the party." She was going to say some thing to Violet but the cat girl had wondered off. She was going to see if Violet need a dress for the party to wear or some thing nice. Sighing she all so wanted to tell the girl why she was so fearful of Ren.

Turning to Ash she smiled at him. "Again thank you" she said as she went for a kiss but stopped when Hades Appeared and let out a loud bark that shock the area. "Hades bad boy" Alice said looking up at the hell hound till she saw the look on it three heads. "hope is in trouble" she said eyes going wide. He baby girl was in trouble and had sent Hades to get help. "Ash please she is my only child" she said looking at him, "please go help her. If Hades has come here for help that means he needs Demons help."

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 am
Ash looked at the three-headed hound a bit worried at first, hoping the beast wasn't here to take him back to Hell's Cradle. But Alice made his eyes go a bit wide as she told him that the beast was bound to her daughter, "Someday, you're going to have to tell me how she got that hound," he told her in a voice that only shook slightly.

But he got control of himself again and gave her a light kiss and a smile, "I'll be back soon," he told her softly as he gave her cheek one last gentle caress then he ran over to the hound and vaulted onto his back, knowing full well that he wouldn't have to give the beast any signal to leave.

All Hades needed was Ash in contact with him. Travel with any of Hope's beasts would be beyond easy for Ash since they were basically from the same place. Can you say instantaneous transportation? But that meant that Ash was gone right after he gave Alice a teasing wink, the huge hound able to leave the garden intact.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

Hades just grinned its fangs sharp and white. He looked at Alice and let all it heads nodded before he howled and disappeared in the flash. Hades could sense Alice worry and fear for his master. He would make sure that Hope came back in one piece as he left with Ash. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
»»»OoC:«««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The luscious fur presented by Violet's tail sent a little tickle down Infinity's spine. Its gentle touch, almost cloud-like, averted his previous attention on the rose buds to the cheshire beside him. Such a sly girl she was; having already slipped an intimate hold on Infinity's arm. A cold body beside one plentiful with fur--decorative rather than protective. Infinity would've considered a more comfortable option. Miss Violet, on the other hand, was fond of this intimacy by now. It would be rude of Mr. Lockhart to back away now. He locked his arm tighter around Violet's and guided her along with him as his walking pace gradually slowed. All this talk of war was a lot for Infinity to handle. Century after century was nothing but bloodshed; battlefields bathed by bodies; dismembered or whole. And for what? Exactly as Violet mentioned: to get nothing good out of it. Content by her decision to turn away from the Re's influence, it opened more doors to this mild relationship. Nothing too romantic for he wasn't looking for the sort.

Of course, with every moment of joy comes the demon. It was a recurring fiend to the game called life whose sole purpose was to demolish spirits that generate euphoria.

Anguish.
Alienation.
Animosity.

Infinity had experienced all three of these. He thought he'd forget about those feelings. Unfortunately, the next topic Violet brought up revived those old recollections. Infinity hadn't expected to have similarities with his furry partner. His crimson eyes drooped down towards a patch of flowers (coincidentally, the very ones Violet was glancing at). The smallest of frowns appeared on his face only briefly before returning to that same emotionless gaze. "Deny it if you will, but I understand how it feels to be forgotten. No one to care for you. No one to recognize your existence. I've grown to just accept being pardoned from the world and live my wretched life in solitude." Infinity's tone was more grim than the one he proposed earlier. While upon greeting Ms. Alice with courteous communication he rarely showed any sort of sign of despair. Now was different for the vampire couldn't hide his distaste for the subject at hand.

Quote:

Quote:

Black_Rabbit_D

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:12 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

Having someone knew her pain was rarely...happy, someone that could understand you and gone what you have been. It was something Violet smiled about, slowly her colors came back, her smile returning to her lips. Soon her eyes looked at him with great delight as she kepted her arms around his arm. " things are what they are... i dont understand that. trust me or not.. in the end you always think... did i pick the right path. " Violet soon let go of his arms as she smiled before turning invisible but only to reappear in front of him " you and i... we the same but you... you need to smile, you can be sad forever, i tryed and it failed because there is always something to smile about. " Violet said as she started to smile, her deep blue eyes looked deeply with in his as she put her arms around his neck. Both of them was very close indeed, no one around to see, no one to hear. With out knowing Violet gave Lockheart a kiss on the lips..

♠Now free to play game♠

ll Yokai Loki ll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image
»»»OoC: It broke my heart to type this. crying Sorry, I forgot to delete the stuff from the last post. «««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With no hesitation, Infinity placed his hands at Violet's waist tightly. His eyes closed slowly as if he were to return the cheshire love gesture. However, this was not his intention. The vampire pulled back from Violet's lips and stared into her blue eyes, sulking like a dog who wimpers when it desires attention.

"My apologies, Miss Violet. But I'm afraid I've discarded any, if not all, sensations of love. A true smile will cease to exist from these lips of mine." he muttered shamefully. A subtle touch of his chilled white gloves was enough to signal the woman to release him--or so he hoped. Either way, his decision was made. No pardons from the "always" merciful male.

Quote:

Quote:

Black_Rabbit_D

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:58 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

Violet slowly stapped back, her paws covering her heart as she looked down onto the ground, her first kiss and he does not even feel anything, not even a spark from her. " i see... i though.. you and i.. was the same, i though we understand each other, and each others pain but i guess i was wrong. " everything felt cold and dark, a smell tear came down her cheek and that tear was just as cold. " im sorry for kissing you.." Violet turned herself Invisible as she could not stand of him looking at her like she was a foolless cheshire with hope of finding loveed by anyone. Soon you could hear tapping what sounded like footsteps running away and sobbing of the cheshire

♠Now free to play game♠

ll Yokai Loki ll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: Violet Mood: Depressed
»»»OoC: Q .Q OMG VIOLET NO. crying «««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"M-Miss Violet!" Infinity stuttered, reaching an arm out to grab her. Alas, his attempt came up short. Any remnants of the saddened cheshire were lost except for the dissipating frequency of Violet's feet tapping on the pathway. What had he done? There wasn't any other possible way of wording it really. But the predetermined outcome failed to reach his conscience; such a mess he'd gotten himself into! He couldn't betray Her, even if She were no longer living. Watching....watching....watching every mobe he made. Even so, She was his destined partner; gone before Her own time. It was never his purpose to linger here and, as they called it, settle down, not with anyone other than his faithfully departed lover. 'Til death do us part? It wasn't even one fourth of connection they shared. Unconditional, but ridiculed by those with conservative mindsets like the Re. The tragic loss scarred Infinity for good; leaving an invisible mark on his chest that may never heal. Infinity had long cast aside that those types of feelings towards anyone but Her. Who other than himself could understand this predicament? No one. Who other than himself could for him like She did? No one. He. Just. Couldn't. It would have made a mockery of all the great things She had done. He stood stiffly; listening to the sound of Violet's scattered footsteps impaired by her sobbing. Mixed emotions of sadness and glee collided with one another. Unsure of which to feel first, Infinity stood silently. The area around him seemed to close in on him while the air cold and frail. Once again, the lonely Lockhart had shut himself from the world.

But what was this?

A small breeze flew past him muttering the words: "follow." For what? To make things worse? No, he wouldn't let it turn out that way. Tis be a disservice to the kindness the cheshire had shown. It's only a misunderstanding? And are you...content with it?... His response to the breeze with no answer. Nature urging him to decide.

He pursued Violet; her footsteps still fresh in his ears. Being of his species made tracking others swift work; those basic five senses each receiving a special boost. After only a few minutes, it seemed he had located the cheshire cat, Violet. Her sobs struck Infinity like stakes; silently killing him. He hated nothing more than to witness (or listen to, in this case) a female in distress. He was the cause of it and soon to be its solution. Before moving a muscle, Infinity called out to her as a sign of his nearby presence. "Miss Violet, I had not intended to cause you such pain. If there's anything I could do to reconcile for my actions, say it now." The vampire's overall tone was that of sympathy and care. In one last effort to grab her attention, Infinity reached out his hand to her. If in fact he had preached to the oxygen, there went away any hopes of a delightful evening.

Quote:

Quote:

Black_Rabbit_D

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

(( x3 love the new look ))

Rubbing her eyes, trying to take away the tears that she never done before, sitting on top of a mirror but hearing Lockheart she stopped her sobbing " he, he came looking for me?... but i though " The cheshire cats mind was thinking too much so she shook her head and smiled because thats the only thing she was good at, to smile.
Violet appeared to Lockheart sitting on top of the mirror as she slightly smiled, still feeling slightly sadden, " No, you didnt cause me pain, i did it to myself, hoping someone would understand my pain, hope that that person would feel the same feelings for one another. The truth, i..i just, i just someone to love me and i though you would be the one. Sadly, i was wrong. " Her eyes closed her heart started to hurt, only wanted someone to love her was just something she always wanted in her life but now everything felt like it was comeing down around her, glass on the floor, feeling herself being trapped again but only with her heart. Violet jumped down off the mirror and smiled but her eyes looked sadden. " you are strange vampire and.. i, i kinda like you for that " Violet blushed slightly knowing that he could not feel the same way about her.

♠Now free to play game♠

ll Yokai Loki ll

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas