Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
.GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceIf Blade were track Luther's scent, she would find it end at the bar in the market place, where Soren had continued to take up residence. Only now, he was sitting outside on a pile of bar garbage and broken glass, nursing a shiner with a cold bottle of beer that he was sorely tempted to drink...

space

Red Gypsy
Shenanigans with a drunk! This is gonna be fun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 pm
thus always to tyrants
And an unexpected surprise!

Bladed tracked down the one person she knew would tell her how to find Luther then snuck up on him and grabbed a mouthful of the back of his shirt to haul him out of the garbage. She drug him further down the alley before finally letting him go and putting one massive paw on his chest to growl into his face, letting him know she wasn't in a mood to argue with him.

Then she shifted right on top of him, ignoring the fact that he'd probably enjoy the thought of a naked woman suddenly appearing on top of him, "You're going to do two things for me, Soren, and you aren't going to argue with me about them. You're going to get me a set of clothes, exactly what I tell you to get, and you're going to help me find Luther so that I can knock him over the head and get a little payback for the b*****d shooting my brother," she growled at him, the look in her eyes showing just how close to the surface her cat was and that arguing was very much not an option.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
.GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceSoren kicked and flailed as he was dragged away from the bar, fully expecting to die right then and there when suddenly it was that girl from before. She was angry at him for something, and he struggled underneath her, not even distracted by the jiggle of her breasts as she fought to keep him pinned. Defeated, Soren swore,

spacespaceHe finally managed to push her off, crawling back to the wall of the bar and sitting against it, listening to Blade as she repeated her request. He spat some blood, sniffing indignantly.

space"Yeah, ******** that guy, right? Fine, I'll help you get the clothes and I'll tell you where I sent him, but there is no way I'm going after him with you. Where's my beer...?"

Red Gypsy
He'll need some persuading...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 pm
thus always to tyrants
How's this?

Blade glared at him again and actually started to crawl towards him, "You'll go with me, Soren... If you ever plan on drinking another drop or bedding another wench ever again... I'm going to give Luther a personality adjustment he won't ever recover from and you're going to see that it happens...," she growled at him, shifting to her leopard as she got closer to him and set one large paw right between his legs, claws extended.

She gave another low feline growl and flashed her teeth at him in a snarl that was fairly impressive, her jaws obviously large enough to fit easily around his neck. But she knew for a fact that it would be the claws between his thighs that would get his attention...

And she had no intention of leaving him to get the stuff she needed alone. She'd be going with him to make sure he didn't run on her. After all, she wasn't going to be able to drive the motorcycle when she got to Luther...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
.GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceAs Blade's claws poked holes in his trouser, Soren couldn't help but swallow nervously, holding his hands up.

space"Fine! I'll help you, damn it! I don't know what help you'll think I'll be. Get the ******** off me, and we can do some shopping, maybe get our nails done, and just have a great ******** girl's night out. Get off me!"

spaceHe stood up, brushing himself off bitterly and walked towards the darkened market place, Blade hot on his heels. It only took a few minutes, taking advantage of a very generous five-fingered discount before they had everything Blade asked for. He stopped near the bar, looking in the window.

space"Can we at least stop for a drink before we head out? We're going nowhere nice, I can promise you."

Red Gypsy
Very good! Lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 pm
thus always to tyrants
Thank you! I thought so too! I always find it amazing that a man will always do whatever a woman wants when his manhood is threatened...

Blade glared at him and gave him a growling push into the alley with her head. As they got deep enough into the alley, she shifted over and changed into the dark green tights and black tunic that fit her like a second skin. Since her boots were back at the pack house, she'd opted for a pair that were cloth instead of leather and fit her legs even better. The daggers he'd nabbed she strapped easily to her back and finally turned to him with a very pointed glare.

"At least you got the supplies too. The food and drink you got int he market will have to do. Now lead the way. We need to get going before the Kiba Pack decided to hunt down a leopard..." she added in a low growl as she gave him a push to get going, clearly not much on patience at the moment as she made sure the pack was strapped to his back securely.

Yeah, the thought of the local werewolf pack hunting them both down because she'd bolted on them might be an incentive to get moving...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:07 am
Red Gypsy

As they got to the Market Alice smiled up at Alice as she began to walk around. There was a few thing she wanted to get and everything and all so find a suit for him too. Many of the venders knew her and greeted her as she went around. She bought a few books, shoes and some new dresses before she stopped at one for ahs to pick out a suit for him self as she read a book.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 am
Devossy

Ash followed her willingly around the market, noting everything she bought as well as everything she looked at, sighed over, yet didn't buy. Then they were in the stall for him to get something to wear for their wedding. But all he saw were old-fashioned tuxedo's. None of them looked quite right for their wedding.

Until he saw something in the very back of the stall and pointed it out to the owner, who simply grinned at him, took it down, wrapped it up, then handed it over saying that there would be no charge as long as he made Alice smile.

So he moved to pull her to her feet and gave her a teasing smile before he kissed her cheek teasingly, "Well, I've got my suit for the wedding... How about we look at cribs next?" he asked her with his smile turning into a grin, knowing that would make her smile before anything else would.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am
Red Gypsy

Alice blushed and smiled up at him before she nodded. Though she thought it to early to look at cribs she would love to to that and look at some baby things. She hugged him and kissed him before leading him off to the carpenter. The old man and his sons where working on thing but they had some things made and out to show. "What style do you like for cribs?" she asked looking at some of the rocking ones. She liked the old classic ones to the modran style. She saw a few that she licked plus a rocking chair. "You know we have a few years before we can have a little one?" she said sounding a little down about that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 am
Devossy

Ash smiled at her as he pulled her in close and simply held her for a silent moment, "I know Sweetheart. But the reason I want to look now is because it gives me hope... Looking at these things now lets us plan for that day so that when it comes, we can be sure that we're prepared for it," he explained to her softly and held her for another long moment.

Then he pulled her back enough to look into her beautiful blue eyes, "I wish there was a way to speed up time for us, to make it so that we can have children sooner, I really do. But short of having a god intervene for us, I know that can't happen. Until then, though, let us plan with light hearts and no disappointments, let us buy things for our future little ones and set up a nursery over the next two years. Let us make things perfect so that we will be ready for them to join our lives. And let us simply enjoy the time with each other every day and night between now and then..." he offered, hoping she'd understand and smile for him again.

When she smiled, she set his heart on fire. When she laughed, he wanted to kiss her to taste her happiness. But he wanted the world to see her happiness too so that they could share int he joy she brought to him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:05 am
Red Gypsy

Alice looked up him loving as she kissed him deeply. She loved him so much more then anything in this world or her life. "True for now we can enjoy are selfless and wait." she said, "I love you so much ash thank you." She rested her head against him smiling liking the idea of setting up a nursery with him. Shge would have her old room remade and changed for the nursery so it would be next to Ashe's and hers. "will then lets get shopping then" she said smiling as she waved one of the carpenter's to them. She would give him a list of things she wanted made before she would drag Ash to baby clothes shopping. "You still have not told me names you would like?" she said as the carpenter got to them. "yes?" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 am
Devossy

Before he answered Alice, Ash told the carpenter what they were wanting to have made, making quite a list for the man, "We want two old fashioned rocking cradles made of cedar, a rocking chair in oak, changing table in cedar as well, small toys for boys and girls, a transportable bassinet made in rosewood, and a dresser and toy chest. Take your time with them, we have time to wait since we're preparing early. Design all of them with Lady Alice's crest carved into them and decorate them how you see fit," he told the man, making his eyes widen a bit at the order before grinning at them and congratulating them on preparing early. He told them how long it would take for the order, several weeks in fact, and promised them his best work.

Then Ash lead Alice from the carpenters to the stalls for baby clothes, "I'm not very good with names, Alice. Most of the time demons name their child very strangely or allow the child to choose their name when they're old enough to speak. I was named Ash because I left my first cradle in ash when I was a week old. I knew one demon who got named Slimy because he actually slimed his mother the first time she changed his diaper. So trust me, my love, any names you choose for our children will be perfectly fine with me," he explained to her with a smile, knowing that the situation was hopeless with him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 am
Red Gypsy

Alice was surprised at what Ash ordered but happy he knew what they needed. She could not wait to see what everything once it was done and in the room. She would paint the room in a cheerful colors for the kids. "Yes I will pick the kids name for I want some reasonable ones and not ones that are to strange" she said laughing at the fact he was named Ash for he burnt his crib. She was still giggling as she looked through the baby clothes. She was a mix of boys and girls clothes. "rapier and Sardinia work?" she asked

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:47 am
Devossy

Ash considered the names she suggested as she picked out clothes, adding a few choices of his own in the process, "How about Sardinia and Saber? They seem to work better together," he offered, liking Saber better than Rapier for a boy's name.

The clothes he'd picked out were very frilly girl's clothes then he moved into the boy's section and added a few things that were very boy-ish.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 am
Red Gypsy

"If by rare chance I have twins then we can name them that" Alice said smiling at him, "But if not is there any boys names you like I do have a few girl names I love." She would love to have a baby boy for she all ready had a little girl. Going she saw a cute little stuff teddy bear. Picking it up she went and grabbed a few more stuff animals. " there is all so Aislinn, Bree, Fay, Kumi, Moira, Psyche and Shoshanah" she said making a list of the girls names she liked. They where different and not like normal names one bit.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff