Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Fullmetal Alchemist - Lost Chapters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm
Alphonse started heading in the direction of the train's engine car by making his way toward the neighboring cars, climbing between them to make his way to the front of the train as quickly as possible. However, it soon became apparent that this hijacking was a little bit different than the others he and his brother had been involved in. For one thing, the train had stopped moving altogether. And although Alphonse couldn't see it himself, from the roof Edward would soon see that while the train had been brought to a stop, the hijackers had actually uncoupled the engine from the rest of the train. It seemed that this particular group of terrorists wasn't interested in taking hostages. They just wanted the engine. As such, the engine was already starting to move again, leaving the rest of the train stranded on the tracks.

Crystal also noticed the fact that the train wasn't moving and reconsidered her original decision to stay behind with Kuukyo. In fact, ever since that PA announcement, the train had been mostly silent aside from the whispering of frightened passengers. Then she heard the engine whistle in the distance as well as the rumbling of the engine beginning to move along the tracks, but the car they were in still wasn't moving.

"I don't really know about train hijacking cases, but is this normal?" she had to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:46 pm
Kuukyo blinked, and blinked again, before sticking his head out the window to see the pulling away engine, and actually blinking in confusion, before sweatdropping "... well that's just... rude." he said lightly while pulling his head back in the window "it seems the Engine's hijacked, and we're not hostages, we're kinda being left here." he scratched his head in obvious confusion while sending out another few pulses through the cars again with a bit of nervousness, as he looked around lightly "guess we wait till Edward and alphonse return..." he muttered, more worried about the other passengers and crystal than himself or the elrics, truth be told.

Edward of course did watch the engine pull away, and such and it just made him a bit slackjaw as he stood on the roof of the cars lightly "... what in the world kind of hijacking is that!?!?!"he shouts while moving to jump down to where his brother is "Al, think we should get on one of the phone lines to the station to tell them?" he decided to ask, frowning a bit while crossing his arms lightly, he didn't like this setup one bit.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Crystal unfastened the safety belt she had transmuted for herself, pressing her gloved hand against the seat bench again to return the materials back to there original state, although possibly looking slightly newer and cleaner than the rest of the seat. It quickly dawned on her that with the train marooned on the tracks like this there was now a very strong chance that the creature disguised as a soldier would be catching up to her. Worse still, that would endanger not only herself, Kuukyo, and the Elric brothers, but the other passengers as well.

"Sorry, but I have to get out of here," Crystal was already out the window when she declared her intentions to Kuukyo. Then, in the next few seconds, she had transmuted some materials from the side of the train car into a motorcycle and a helmet before speeding off without another word.

Alphonse, meanwhile, looked to his brother in confusion. "I guess we should at least check up on the radio operator to make sure this is actually being reported back to the station. The other passengers are going to need to be evacuated."

That was when he heard the revving of a motorcycle engine. "Wait, what was that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm
Kuukyo blinked as he watched crystal leave her seat, and pretty much jump out the window to make a run for it by motorcycle, of course, he just sat there for a minute or two, before getting up from his seat, and proceeding to head for the nearest junction on the train that was open, once he got able, he looked around ,before slamming his hands against the Briefcase, which began shining, and transmuting itself and it's contents into a Jeep able to fit five to six people with a good steam/alchemical engine as he jumped over the railing onto the driver's seat and revved the jeep into gear, before flicking the stick shift into first gear, and drove off quickly to go chase after Crystal.

Edward looked out the window to see crystal take off, and not too long later Kuukyo had done the same on a Jeep that suspiciously looked colored like his briefcase as Edward sweatdropped at this "... Kuukyo just ditched us." he said with mild disbelief, while looking to Al "let's go check on the comms officers and see about getting the military informed on this, then we figure out how to go chase after those two." with that, he began heading up towards the front of the train once more.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 pm
"Um... right," Alphonse answered, still a little shocked. He'd certainly thought from the way that Crystal talked that she seemed to be very well informed on the subject of alchemy, but she'd made it sound like she was still just a novice as an alchemist. And yet, there she was, speeding off on a fully functional motorcycle like it was nothing. She might even be a prodigy like Nii-san, he thought to himself. Either that, or it was just raw talent, but Alphonse really somehow doubted that. Still lost in his thoughts, Alphonse hurried after his brother.

Crystal immediately realized that she was being followed by Kuukyo since, between the two of them, they had the only vehicles with revving engines in the vicinity. She spun the motorcycle around to get a good look at what Kuukyo was driving to assess how fast it could go. So that's what he was lugging around in that briefcase. How the heck does he even carry it around? All those materials being so densely packed together must be insanely heavy, Crystal thought to herself. She shrugged and parked the motorcycle to give him time to catch up since there wasn't too much point in trying to outrun him when he wasn't the one she was running from, although she did have to wonder why exactly he and the Elric brothers were even on the train when they could have just ridden in Kuukyo's jeep the entire time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:13 pm
while Kuukyo had his Jeep out and all, he sighed a bit and put back on his shades to hide his eyes away from the sunlight and all as he grumbled a bit, before rubbing his arm ~good thing i've trained my body to it's near utmost peak to carry the briefcase around one handed.. but it's still a b***h..~ he muttered to himself mentally, before peering ahead, when he saw crystal's Parked Motorcycle he also drove down to a stop near her as he sighed, and lowered his shades to let his piercing blue eyes look at Crystal's calmly "you know... you'd think i'd get used to someone ditching me, especially when i have to babysit the Elric brothers." he said in amusement "but i didn't think my best friend's Sister would join in that little pastime."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 pm
"I wanted to get away from the train to avoid endangering the other passengers in case that guy is still after me," Crystal stated simply. She glanced at the motorcycle while removing the helmet she had transmuted for herself. "I guess I should reattach these pieces to the train car since we can just use your jeep to get out of here, but I guess you still want to wait for the Elric brothers since you're supposed to be their chaperone, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:34 pm
Kuukyo nodded lightly while rubbing his head lightly "the Elrics can handle themselves and if you want to return we can." he said with a smile, before sending out a few alchemic pulses into the area just in case, since with them being alone it'd be prime target for trying to go after Crystal, even with him around, he was just one alchemist.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm
From the looks of it, the train hadn't been followed by Crystal's alleged pursuer and she probably managed to lose him at the station since he couldn't have known which train she would board. That didn't mean he wasn't still after her, but that it would probably be awhile before he caught up with her again.

"Let's go back," Crystal decided. "I'll transmute the materials I borrowed back onto the train and then we can regroup with the Elric brothers. After that, I guess we should keep going by following the tracks to the next town instead of going back to the station we came from. I don't want to backtrack too much since that might make me an easy target."

Truthfully she would have known whether or not Envy was in the area by the signature of his abnormal concentration of souls. There was just no mistaking that aura.

Back on the train, Alphonse had followed his brother to the communications room where the operator was already relaying the situation back to the train station and calling for emergency vehicles to be sent out to evacuate the passengers.

"It looks like they have everything under control here," noted Alphonse. "So, Nii-san, what should we do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 am
Edward had sighed after getting everything settled, and looked to his brother while leaning against the wall "well, we'll wait for Kuukyo to get back and then i guess pile in with him in his jeep and drive to the next station on our list before Xenotime. though i'm surprised that he actually can -carry- that jeep around as a suitcase, makes me wonder what he's done to himself to allow that much strength.." he narrowed his eyes lightly in mild suspicion and all.

Kuukyo merely nodded while patting his jeep a bit lightly "Hop in then, i'll handle the bike." he said, getting out of the jeep's driver seat and proceeding over to start getting the bike into the back so it could be hauled back when he froze a moment, narrowing his eyes as he stood back up and started looking around ~something's feels off... while my pulses haven't sensed anything, i can't help but have a bad feeling... like someone wanting to cause torment's in the area... ghh, damn it, why didn't i challenge the Fuhrer... oh, right, he's not human..~ he then knelt down and resumed work.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am
Once they were back alongside the train car that Crystal had borrowed the materials from and Kuukyo had parked the jeep, Crystal hopped out to perform the transmutation that would recombine the parts back onto the side of the train which, like the seat cushion she had used earlier, returned to its original state, albeit shinier and cleaner than before she'd used the materials since she had essentially given the train brand new siding instead of trying to remember how banged and beat up it had been from years of use.

"Unfortunately, even once we reach the next station, we'll probably have to wait awhile for the tracks to be cleared so another train can come through," noted Alphonse. Well, at least they could ride with Kuukyo for awhile as long as he was supposed to be keeping an eye on them and they were headed in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm
Kuukyo had been watching over things, letting Al and Ed talk as he twitched an eyebrow, and proceeded to tap a nearby spot on the train, sending a slightly more focused pulse, to once again check for anything he should worry about, since he clearly missed the hijackers, either way, once his train sweep was done, and Crystal had finished returning the bike to it's normal form, he had went back to the jeep and drove it to the end where Ed and Al were, lightly sighing "come on and get in you two, i guess we'll have to head to the next station via Jeep and wait for another train there." he then paused, and looked to Crystal "also, you don't have to worry about anything getting you when i'm around, i'll be sure to protect you if you need it." he said with a smile, showing he wasn't going to baby her, but if she wants protection or help from him he'd give it no questions asked.

Edward of course hopped in the back seat with the intentions of sitting with his brother "i kept telling you we should've used your jeep in the first place ya b*****d." Kuukyo of course remarked "as much as i'd love to accomodate you guys, Central wanted you at least on the trains so they could know your general location, as with me and my Jeep, they don't know where i am until i show up somewhere with military personnel."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 pm
"I don't know why Mustang Taisa needs to keep us under such tight surveillance when he always seems to know where we've been anyway," noted Alphonse.

"I'm hoping once I've managed to put some distance between myself and that guy that was after me that I'll be able to stay out of danger for at least a little while so that maybe I can figure out what's so special about the notes that Jake sent to me," Crystal responded. "But I really don't want to endanger anyone else by trying to conceal myself either."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am
Kuukyo just snorted lightly as he heard that quip and all "uhm... Al, if it was the Smirking Taisa i'd have told him to piss off and let him deal with the backlash of yours and Ed's actions on his own, Central had next to information of what you were doing or much about who you both were except names and photos so they sent me to stick with you guys to get more information and the likes for them, since the smirking Taisa seemed to be hiding you two under their nose." he then looked to Crystal, wondering if he should be pragmatic or just be hopeful like her, he shrugged a bit, and once everyone was in the jeep, he started it up, tapped a button on the middle part to open up a few small rocket boosters, alchemized up enclosing on the jeep, and drove off at a decent clip rather than a normal drive and all, it seemed fairly normal for him though.

Edward had blinked a bit lightly and looked to Crystal "well, even if you're found you do have this old man here." cue tick mark on Kuukyo again. "as well as Al and myself to help get you out of there and keep those note from getting in the wrong hands." he said with a smile and rubbing his nose a bit.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 am
"I see, so Mustang Taisa hasn't been reporting our activities to Central headquarters despite hounding Nii-san to make regular reports to him," Alphonse commented with a slight sweatdrop. "And he accuses Nii-san of being lazy and irresponsible."

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but remember, as much as I'd like to trust you guys, my brother told me to keep those notes away from the military and both you and Kuukyo-san are state alchemists," Crystal noted to Edward. "Nothing personal, but I'm not really sure how long I can justify sticking with you guys."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff