Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
The Walls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Esabel pointed to Sebastet instead, "That's the meany cat-lady that killed my puppies... Renny-Lady told me to come have fun... But them guard peoples just came and blew up the wall then left me all alone... Then they showed up... Renny-Lady didn't tell Esabel that you were supposed to come with me... What was I supposed to do?" she said softly to him as she cuddled into him.

Sebastet narrowed her eyes at the new addition and moved closer to Grann, knowing that either this one was going to take the girl away or make some new trouble. Of course, she had no idea that Ren would need Sebastet's blood for her attempts to combine the bloodlines... Still, the way the strange male was glaring at the both of them was troubling enough...

"Take the suggestion to take her and leave now..." she growled out, noting just how many of the other Re guards were dying behind her. Guards that had shown up after the fight with Esabel started...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:23 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug smiled at them. "I don't take lightly to people hurting my love." He snarled as he sat her down. "Love give me a few minutes ok I want some payback on these a$$es." He glared at Grann. "No I should be responsible and take care of you." He sighed picking her back up.

Devossy

RedGypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:36 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Sebastet tightened her hand on her sword and was moving to stand in front of Grann when the guy set Esabel down, then frowned when he picked her back up. It seemed that the insane female had found someone that actually cared about her...

Esabel was glad when he picked her back up. She could feel that her injuries were causing her to lose alot of blood. And she kinda thought she needed that stuff. She laid her head on his shoulder and pressed her hand to her side where her worst wound was, feeling it start to burn a bit.

"Take Esabel away from the meanies, Volug... I don't like it here anymore... They don't play nice like you do..." she commented, her voice getting softer as she spoke.

She even formed a portal for him to take her back. At least, she hoped it would. With her in control of it, there was no telling where it would take them, "You'll have to tell Portal where to take us, though..." she added, her voice now dropped to a soft whisper right before she passed out in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:50 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug glared as he turned toward the portal as he walked into it saying the tents. "Love I will help you once we get back I promise." He sighed as he would get Grann back as soon as possible. Once he made sure she was healed he would go back and kill Grann. He hated that man very much as he held his love in his arms.

Devossy

RedGypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:56 pm
Devossy

Sebastet gave a low growl as the couple disappeared and pulled a cloth from a pouch at her belt to wipe down her sword, "Well, she's probably going to be a while recovering from that one, at least. Just promise me you won't touch my sword until I can properly clean it," she said softly then gave a light kiss to Grann's cheek as she sheathed her sword, hoping he'd understand what she was hinting at.

The old Hylarr poisons were positively lethal and she still remembered how to make all of them. She turned to look at the damage the Were's were wreaking on the rest of the Re forces, noting the tag-team with a raised eyebrow, "Well, that's new..." she commented on how Taro and Wind were fighting.

Wind was having a blast. He'd go in and n** at heels or hit at the backs of knees, either distracting the person in question or tripping them, then Taro would move in for the kill. Then they'd start it all over again. It helped that the Re forces were underestimating Wind because he was so small and looked more like a dog than a wolf.

Of course, he was managing to get small cuts in the process, each one managing to make Taro even madder as the fight progressed. But Taro was taking his own hits as well, each one sending Wind into a small frenzy as he attacked heels and knees.

The last one, though, was expecting that attack and tried to side-step the smaller wolf, looking for the larger one to attack. So Wind did something completely different and completely insane. He actually took a running jump that landed him against the Re guard, knocking them both to the ground as he savaged the man's throat. That attack had a few of the other Were's looking at Wind with a new-found respect. As in, don't piss him off...  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:47 pm
Red Gypsy

"All right love" Grann said smiling at her as he chuckled. He wiped his sword on his shirt before putting it away. He lost another dress shirt to this random fights that where started. Looking to the were's he smiled happy to see they had dealt with the loss ends. Though he did not know who or what that small dog...or was that a wolf who was helping them. After everything was said and done he watched as Taro walked over to Wind in her large were form and pick him up to cuddle him in his arms and lick his cuts. "Taro come here please" Grann said waving at the were. Taro nodded and walked over to Grann and Sebby. "hows this?" Grann asked. "Wind and his mine" Taro said grinning with Fangs.

User Image  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:43 pm
Devossy

Wind wiggled out of Taro's grasp after licking his face happily and shifted to his human form, but stayed on his knees with his hair covering him for the most part while showing Taro's mark on his shoulder. He flashed a teasing look up to Taro then looked at Sebastet and Grann, "Yes, I belong to Taro... Happily so... I'm also a new member of the pack along with my sister Blade... Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll remain in wolf form until we can get back home and I can get some clothes on," he explained and winked at Taro, knowing he wouldn't like Wind being naked in front of everyone, then shifted back to his wolf form and moved over to sit at Taro's feet.

Sebastet raised one eyebrow at the man then looked over at Taro after Wind shifted back, "Well aren't you a lucky wolf..." she said teasingly then turned to Grann, "Imagine it, a were in this day and age mated to a wolf/demon hybrid..." she commented, easily scenting the demon in Wind.

She glanced at the results of the carnage and shook her head, knowing they'd have to post guards at the holes in the walls until they could get it rebuilt, "My love, I think you're lucky the council finally gave you what you needed to get the walls finished and take care of the guard situation..." she teased him a little, unable to help it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:33 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi showed up as he looked around for his wife. "Grann I am sorry um what happened? Is everything ok?" He asked looking around to see if everyone was ok and if anyone was badly hurt at all. Masaomi had been away getting somethings finished that he needed done.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Grann was a little confused about the whole thing but he was happy Yellan's cus Taro had found some one and was happy. "Will congrats two you both and thank you both for your help" he said before nodding to Sebby, "Yes and this will just give me more power to have my say over those young ones in the council." He wished he could end this war fast for he was really worried about what could happen if it went on. "Just a small attack nothing to bad" he said to Masa, "what about your task?"

"Thank you" Taro said before laughing as Yellan jumped on her mates back in her human form...naked. "where have you been love?" she asked hugging him tightly. She rubbed her chest against his back to tease him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm
Devossy

Sebastet shook her head over the whole thing, "Well I'm going to head back to the house. You guys enjoy the clean-up. I need a bath after dealing with that insane female..." she said simply and started walking, ignoring the guards who stepped out of her way with looks of fear on their faces. Too many people had forgotten what a Hylarr was so they mistook her for a freak of nature. Go figure.

Wind watched as Sebastet left but kept himself pressed against Taro since Masa and Yellan were present. Yellan had managed to convince him not to cower when they were around, but he still didn't feel totally comfortable around Masa. He'd been attacked by Alpha wolves too many times in the past to get over that instinctive fear altogether.

He also kept his eyes away from Masa since Yellan wasn't wearing a thing, not wanting to get on Masa's bad side by looking at her while she was in that state. He was also shaking, unable to help it when he put himself between Taro's feet. At least he wasn't whimpering...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi growled as he looked at Yellan. "I missed you as well baby but how many times do I have to tell you that you need to wear clothing around others?" He turned around covering her body with his own naked chest. He never wore shirts only pants. He glared at her as he kissed her. "I will deal with you in a minute." He said turning to Grann. "I have found out something with Gins hideout. He has been hiding a large creation down there. I could not get in but I managed to peak in when some of his guards where coming out from cleaning up. He is building a massive army down there. I over heard he only needs the blood of a Nogitsune for it to work apparently." He was not happy so being around others was not the best thing for Masaomi and his mate naked in front of others made him a bit annoyed.

Devossy

RedGypsy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

"All right but if you go back to the house talk to Ash we need it demon proofed for he was attacked from a demon and I don't want any one else getting hurt" Grann said to her as he watched her go. He wanted to follow after her and go home with her but she was right they need to clean up this mess and he was sure he would be the one put in charge of it. Truning back to the were's he jsut rolled his eyes before nodding to Masa. "I see will take who you need and see if you can get in there and find proof for the elders" he said, "I will send a group to find that Nogitsune."

Yellan just laughed as she suck her tongue out at him. "Will sorry I can't help it if my clothes get shered when I shift" she said as she wrapped her legs around him. She was happy he was back and jsut wanted to go home with him now or be let to change back to her were form so he would calm down.

Taro sighed and picked up wind before looking at his Alphas. "heading home noiw you take care" he said leaving as he carried wind back home.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:17 am
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi sighed as he held her covering up her bottom. "Well you have to learn to control that. "Now here out this on at least." He handed her part of his pants wrapping to at least cover up her top and bottom some. "We need to get you either bigger clothing or invent clothing that will shift with you." He chuckled as he kissed her. He then looked back at Grann as he answered. "I will make sure to take a small team with me this time sir." He looked at Yellan. "Your the one coming with me for this mission love but you have to promise to fallow all my orders and if I say we get the hell out we get out got it." He nipped at her.

Devossy

RedGypsy

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:19 am
Volug

User Image

Volug smiled as he walked through the portal that lead to the Sandman base. He grinned seeing they were still upon the wall. "Well hello everyone nice to meet you again. Long time know see to some of you." He smiled as he looked at Esabel. "So who would you like to play with first baby?" He grinned his canines showing sharp as ever.

Devossy

RedGypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:28 am
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Yellan giggled as she hugged him more. "I will look in getting bigger close that change when I go were" she said. Or she could just stay in her were form till they got some place she got clothes. She really did not see the big deal and was going to ask him but stopped when she heard she was going to go with him. "Thank you thank you and yes I will listen" she said wiggling around in his arms.

Grann did not like the idea of Masa taking his mate but he knew the two would work good together. "very will you do what you can and take who you need" he said report back to me when you are done.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff